No announcement yet.

Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I checked the battery voltage. It has run down by another 0.1V, the circuit was running at 160Hz and the small motor as a load whole night. Something is not quite right.
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Here's a thought

Pulse the 3 battery setup thru a coil and harvest the radiant spike. That should put it OU.
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• My Scalar Battery Charger

Good Afternoon,

If I can work out how to post a picture I'll show my Scalar Battery Charger based on JB's posted circuit using original parts.

I've used straight 2N3906's and do have some genuine 2N108's (look carefully in the picture) but not the IBM 108 type.

As this thread is active I've plugged it in to do some tests. I may have to look at re-building a opto-coupler version.

Regards

Richard

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
          Pulse the 3 battery setup thru a coil and harvest the radiant spike. That should put it OU.
          Maybe wind some nichrome wire as the inductor and have an OU heater?

Itzon

Comment

• Is this considerable?

Morning guys ,

I just checked my batteries; B1 unchanged - 12.57V, B2 went up from 13.07V - 13.14V, B3 from 12.83V - 12.87V and B4 from 12.60V to 12.66V since 3am (7hrs). Why B1 didn't move at all Maybe I should try different tranny's (I'm using MJE13005F)?

Vtech
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Vtech
              would you mind posting the exact circuit you are using? I will play around with the scalar charger a bit more and then I would like to switch to your circuit

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                Today I checked the battery voltage. It has run down by another 0.1V, the circuit was running at 160Hz and the small motor as a load whole night. Something is not quite right.
                No Jeti, things are very right. Team, what you are seeing is the effect of the different "Type" of loads that I talked about earlier, thus the reason to be able to "Auto Vary" the Oscillations. You might say "one series,(Frequency) does not fit all". Test, Test, Test, and find the sweet spot for Indictve, resistive, and reactive. Once we know this, this machine should come to life.

I am almost finished with my the circuit board which will "auto adjust" and can join the battelfield ranks in the testing".

You guy's (gal's) are great.

Bit's

Comment

• Hi Bits
                  Ok, I am now using a higher frequency of 1.56kHz, will see what this does. At that frequency the motor is barely turning, I guess that this is because the caps do not have enough time to charge fully. I also noticed that when a motor is used as the load, those spikes start to appear not only on transistor emitter and collector, but also at capacitors, and the interesting thing is that they are much more intense at cap1 than at cap2, at cap2 they are almost none
                  Ok, back in the battlefield

Comment

• Hello everyone

Finally got back home and have the 3 battery TS test going. I'm using large automotive batteries. Started with 2 charged batteries and one at 12.0 at start up. I'm using a tail light bulb for load. Transistors are getting pretty hot. Battery one has dropped .05, battery 2 stayed the same and charge battery gained .17. So combined voltage has gone up .12. I am running circuit for 15 to 30 minutes at a time and rest for about the same amount of time. Will report more later today.

Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                      Vtech
                      would you mind posting the exact circuit you are using? I will play around with the scalar charger a bit more and then I would like to switch to your circuit
                      Hi Jetijs, sure, I hope I didn't make any mistakes in drawing
                      I think I did, S1 and S2 are mislabeled, should be reversed. Also, there are not needed connections from S5 and S6. It should be only two diodes and opto at each collector. You can ignore my capacitors and run your load off the emitters of S5 and S6. I apologize for such mess.

Vtech
                      Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-29-2009, 03:35 AM. Reason: mistake
                      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Richard,
                        Somewhere around here I have 2n301's I need to find them to see what the difference is. I'm not jumping yet as I want to know what all the different wave forms mean. However what this switch is, is a potential device and the impedance must be correct for the batteries to charge. The facts are you must pop the electrons out of the devices for the extra energy, the capacitors can do this easy when conditioned to be electrets but that is not enough power for what we want. I believe like Tesla that these are neutral particles that get converted in the device, so the load impedance must be right.
                        John B
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• A little update.
                          I played around with switching frequencies using the small 6v motor as a load. I found the frequency that makes the highest spikes (highest peak to peak voltages), that turned out to be somewhere around 300Hz. In my previous scope shots you can see how there are higher positive spikes than negative across transistors 1 and 3 and the opposite on transistor 2. I noticed that if I load the motor by stopping it with my hand, the negative spikes across transistors 1 and 3 get bigger in amplitude by about 2v, the same happens with the positive spikes across transistor 2. The highest peak to peak voltages I could get was about 40v at 306Hz. Here is a scope shot at these settings across transistor 1:

This is what I see across the base and emitter of the same transistor:

And this is what I see across the diode with the cap in parallel that is going to the base of the transistor:

I changed the drive battery to a fully charged one that has been conditioned a bit, will see how it performs.
                          Thanks,
                          Jetijs

Comment

• matching transistors and the diode for 3 batt switch

I now have 2 batts charge fully off my rc12a2 they are both sitting at 13.02 after resting overnight, and 1 battery at 12.2 from discharging at C30 or so.

would there be any advantage to taking some time and matching the 3 mjls by using what I call the continuity method with the meter in diode setting, to match the voltage going across the junctions, and then matchin that to the doides voltage thru it. does this make any sense at all? we are trying to get no imbalances in the circuit I believe.

the trannys all came from one batch I ordered from allied.
                            http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

• trannys

John B I have some GT108's coming if you would like I will
                              send you some to play with or to see if they are like the
                              IBM 108's? I do know these are old tho
                              Kevin
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Maybe a hint

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                                Richard,
                                However what this switch is, is a potential device and the impedance must be correct for the batteries to charge. The facts are you must pop the electrons out of the devices for the extra energy, the capacitors can do this easy when conditioned to be electrets but that is not enough power for what we want. I believe like Tesla that these are neutral particles that get converted in the device, so the load impedance must be right.
                                John B
                                @John Bedini,

I have a hint for you...How did you get the device to work the last time you got it to work? What was the catalyst to getting the 110V lights to light up brighter?

Leroy

Comment

Working...
                                X