X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How COLD?

Hi John B,

Great to have you back . . .

7 deg in Post Falls, eh? I grew up in Idaho's Banana Belt near Twin Falls and remember all too well Idaho's winters. Actually it isn't much better right now in Texas at 30 deg F. How cold can it get in Idaho? - Colder than a cast iron toilet in the shady side of an iceberg (where you are out of the wind).

Again, welcome back.

Plazma

PS - working away on studying TSw loads and switching . . . I seem to like to fry stuff - helps keep the lab warm . . .

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    John K
    Lucky you at 75 degrees. 7 Degrees here, think I will make a super conductor. . . . .
    JB

Comment

• Can't be out done

@Plazma - Here is mine for tomorrow.

High -5°F
      Low -22°F

@Alex

400hz seems a little fast, but that truly is based on the load. I am at about 2hz and have explored many loads. The more "kick" (spike) you can get out of the load IMO, the slower you can go. Are your tranny's heating up at all at 400hz?

Bit's

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
        [...]
        @Alex

400hz seems a little fast, but that truly is based on the load. I am at about 2hz and have explored many loads. The more "kick" (spike) you can get out of the load IMO, the slower you can go. Are your tranny's heating up at all at 400hz?

Bit's
        Bits,
        When I ran the 4 battery switch normally, I ran it at 2hz. When I ran it at 400hz, the trannys remained at room temperature running through duty cycle ranges from 50% down to 10%. At one point I was getting a gain across all batteries but I had the SG tuned over 400hz with the pot right at the edge before the SG would stop flip flopping using a 1uf ceramic timing cap. It was gaining charge and the next time I checked it the SG had stopped oscillating. I have since added a 10 turn 50k pot in series for finer adjustment but I could not find the charge spot again. Between that and the bad battery I did not mention this instance of charge gain because I could not duplicate it. I will try again with my other batteries.

Alex

Comment

• 400Hz Tesla Switch

Guys,

When I ran my TS at 400Hz I was not switching between banks. It was a replication of the circuit in the Mueller document. Just think of it as the 3 battery test with 4 batteries and I'm operating the test switch at 400Hz.

IMO, you can't get the batteries to charge at anything over 5Hz (depending on battery type). 400Hz would be good to run a load, but you only need 50-60Hz anyways.

The test I did was to see what the Mueller/Bedini replication would do WITHOUT switching banks but pulsing the load at 400Hz. I did find out that it does what Tom Bearden writes about in the Mueller document.

Here's an observation with this setup: The 24V bank starts at 26V and the 12V bank starts at 12.3V. I hook up the oscillator with a 200mA DC motor as a load, the 24V bank drops to 25.7V and the 12V bank increases to 12.45 and rises slowly. The RPM on the motor varies slightly as the battery impedances change. After around half an hour of running the 24V plummets from 25.5V to 22.5V in 10 seconds. I wet my pants, but then I see the 24V bank slowly creep back up to 24.3V in the next hour. After another half hour or so I switch it off and let the batteries rest overnight. I come back the next evening and find the 24V bank is back up 26V and the 12V bank is at 12.45V.
          I've done this 3 days in a row and each time the 24V bank comes back to 95% of it's capacity and the 12V bank gains >10%.

I've see the same thing with different loads, such as bulbs. Give the batteries enough rest and they will come back. So what's going on? (I know you know JB, I want to hear what the group thinks it is)

I've only done this 4 battery test with crap 7Ah gel-cells, but I'll try the same experiment with large deep cycle LAB's - even though I did see it too on 130Ah LAB's with the 3 battery test.

Food for thought? It's lunch time...

John K.
          http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Originally posted by John_K View Post
            So what's going on? (I know you know JB, I want to hear what the group thinks it is)

John K.
            Yep, seen this as well. My guess is a build up of ION's is forming on the plates during this charging process and when you see the voltage dip in essences you are seeing the migration from one plate to the other.

Just my 2 Cents.

Bit's
            Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 01-08-2010, 02:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Tesla Switch

John K,
              Go home to the mono-pole group and watch.
              John B
              John Bedini
              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Well, If we need to switch low 2-5Hz and high 50 -100Hz, SG fix works fine in this range.
                I'm running SC around 2Hz with .47uF, which doesn't cause any problems. However, I cannot find the spot to gain yet.
                I have another question for John Bedini - about the "dead time" provided by SG in your "fix SG" configuration. Is this sufficient to run SC without any modification?
                I'm just trying to eliminate all variables which are ok. and focus on the crucial ones.
                My wife is starting to get annoyed when I repeat something I already did before. Amazing, I don't need a memory for my scope

Thank you

Vtech
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Bit's,
                  I cant say much as this is a company product, but when it finally dawns on what you just saw. you will know to keep working and you will get it. I do hope the best for the world.
                  But I will do everything one can do to get it out. its plain and simple no heat in the batteries at all. It's a Modified Tesla Switch Solar Charger, but can be used on the motors also.
                  53 watt in 148 out. here is the link. I won't answer the question you posted, but you guys are very close.
                  JB
                  YouTube - MVI_2378.AVI
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Thrilling . . .

Hi John, et al . . .

I got the heads up on this via the monopole group earlier this evening and it is just incredible

I'm all in even if I have to fry every tranny in Texas . . .

Way to go JB - most inspiring!

Cheers,

Plazma

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                      Bit's,
                      I cant say much as this is a company product, but when it finally dawns on what you just saw. you will know to keep working and you will get it. I do hope the best for the world.
                      But I will do everything one can do to get it out. its plain and simple no heat in the batteries at all. It's a Modified Tesla Switch Solar Charger, but can be used on the motors also.
                      53 watt in 148 out. here is the link. I won't answer the question you posted, but you guys are very close.
                      JB
                      YouTube - MVI_2378.AVI
                      JB, awesome! Please check you email, and ask Rick too as well.

John K.
                      http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• I've Seen It With My Own Eyes!

Hi Guys,

John showed me an early version of this circuit when I visited his shop last about a month ago. To see it in the film is nice, but to see this little circuit do this on the bench in front of you is stunning.

John developed the original "Solar Kick" prototype in 2006. In field tests, it was able to put TWICE as much power into the batteries from the same solar panels, as well as charge from dawn 'til dusk, and in Moon Light.

This new circuit looks like it is doing even better than the early methods, and is also smaller and cheaper.

Once again, John

The future is looking great, and I am going to buy the first one!

Peter
                        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• Amazing, Just when I think of all possibilities and reduced cost of necessary solar panels. Great job

Now, back to bench and my SC

Vtech
                          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                            @Vtech
                            Here is Version 2.2.3

Thanks.
                            @Bits:

Looked at your latest schematic. Looking good! Looks like you've changed to PNPs for the two switching devices Q9 & Q10. Are they supposed to be PNPs? I'm a little surprised that works, as PNPs need some current "out" of the base to work properly, but we know things aren't always as they seem here on this forum.

I would have taken the H11D1 collector and tied that to the base of the PNP through a resistor, and tied the H11D1 emitter to the negative of the respective battery (Batt1 or Batt2), like in Bill and Rays charger...but if it works....

Leroy
                            Last edited by ldissing; 01-08-2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Totally awesum

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              Bit's,
                              JB
                              YouTube - MVI_2378.AVI

Wow that is stupendous!!!
                              I want one !!

Great work sir

regards,

Murlin

Comment

• Some More Clues . . .

Hi All,

Watching JB's video has my head spinning (again) . . .

A few observations (you guys probably pounced on all of what follows,
                                and then some, but what the heck . . . ):

1) Notice the 17+ (almost 18 volts from the "Solar Panel" as supplied to the battery pack - 18 volts is mentioned in a 12/22/2009 JB post/sketch);

2) Looks like the modified TSw is about half of what I'm fighting on my 2X2 battery setup - ergo fewer drops, so the 18 volts above;

3) Maybe there is some kind of "load" internal to JB's unit, or he has maybe
                                16V or so slamming the battery bank - the reason for the uncertainty is the 10 Amps+ registering most of the time on the meter;

4) At 10 Amps that might push the heck out of what I'm using as to SOA - suggests some really beefy hockey pucks at work;

5) Pulses look like 2Hz or so - not sure about on time vs off time but my guess is fairly symmetrical;

6) Have a weird "hunch" that the "switch" is in the neutral line running from the battery bank (-) over to the "Solar Panel" (-) - maybe this hunch is based on the early-on 3Bat switch John B posted - just speculation here.

Caveat: This is NOT to second guess what John B showed. It is posted to stimulate review of a LOT of material recently posted in which there were a lot of good suggestions (and JB dropped a lot of hints). Again, like the SG motors, maybe the wild card for each of us is the batteries we're each fighting with and trying to tune around.

Okay . . . back to frying more components - the lab is colder than a witch's broomstick . . .

Best,

Plazma

Comment

Working...
                                X