No announcement yet.

Schumann 555 Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentleman if the Earth is producing a resonance of 7.8 HZ how can we synchronize our generator to pulse in rhythm with the natural schumann wave?

Comment

Thanks very much, chisel!
      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroMassInertia View Post
        Gentleman if the Earth is producing a resonance of 7.8 HZ how can we synchronize our generator to pulse in rhythm with the natural schumann wave?
        Zero, I'm not sure I understand your question. At face value, I think it's just a question of adjusting the capacitor/resistor values on an astable 555 setup until it reaches the 7.83 Hz frequency. However, I suppose this could still be out of phase with the earth's pulse. Are you asking how do we align the phasing of the generator's pulses with the phasing of the earth's pulse?

Bob

Edit: Re-read the question for the third time. I guess this is what you're asking - my own brain fog after a day's work... sorry. Good question. I don't really know. B
        Last edited by Bob Smith; 02-08-2013, 09:34 PM. Reason: Brain de-fogging

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
          Zero, I'm not sure I understand your question. At face value, I think it's just a question of adjusting the capacitor/resistor values on an astable 555 setup until it reaches the 7.83 Hz frequency. However, I suppose this could still be out of phase with the earth's pulse. Are you asking how do we align the phasing of the generator's pulses with the phasing of the earth's pulse?

Bob

Edit: Re-read the question for the third time. I guess this is what you're asking - my own brain fog after a day's work... sorry. Good question. I don't really know. B
          My question was about trying to synchronize our generators with the natural schumann wave . Our bodies may find that two 7.8 HZ signals out of phase confusing. Our generators would have to be triggered from the Schumann wave and have to match any frequency variations . It would be similar to a grid tie inverter matching the line frequency.

Comment

Thanks very much, chisel!
            Bob
            You're welcome Bob.
            I'm working right now on another project from series of healing devices. This one will pulse 660nm LED array and 1W pointer with seven fundamental frequencies according to Dr Nogier research. I got 555 oscillator running all of them but I'm not happy with floating and drifting which is slightly more than 1pps. There is another inexpensive IC - ICL8038, more stable and providing sine, square and triangle wave via separate outputs. I even found assembled pcb - 10Hz-300KHz PWM Signal Generator Square, Triangle Wave Board | eBay
            I'm going to give a try and was thinking that you could use it for your project as well. It is impossible to keep 555 accurate to two decimals, even with tantalum capacitor. I love 555 and have been using them since they became available but there are limits of what they can do. Same with vintage 741.

Vtech
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

I even found assembled pcb - 10Hz-300KHz PWM Signal Generator Square, Triangle Wave Board | eBay
              I'm going to give a try and was thinking that you could use it for your project as well. It is impossible to keep 555 accurate to two decimals, even with tantalum capacitor. I love 555 and have been using them since they became available but there are limits of what they can do. Same with vintage 741.
              Vtech,
              The signal gen from ebay only goes as low as 10 Hz. Is this just perhaps a ballpark figure, and are you thinking it might go down to 7.83?
              Bob

Comment

Vtech,
                The signal gen from ebay only goes as low as 10 Hz. Is this just perhaps a ballpark figure, and are you thinking it might go down to 7.83?
                Bob
                ICL 8038 will operate between 0.001Hz to 300kHz. It should be just a matter of replacing one component. This IC used to be made by Intersil from early '70 (another vintage one). I need to operate at 73Hz being the lowest. Most if not all suppliers from Asia celebrate their Spring Festival and Chinese New Year and shipping will be delayed until at least 16th Feb. I'm planning to get one and try it. You can also get just IC and make the rest. Circuit isn't complicated.
                Another option is one of those DDS unit with LCD. I got one and it works very well. You need to search since its price can vary from $36 to over $60 (shipping included). This device works as sine/trian/square generator up to 5-10MHz and can be adjusted down to third decimal. It can store your settings in memory and it also works as frequency counter or meter for external source. Duty cycle and signal amplitude are also adjustable.
                Mine came with 5V adapter. I figured $40 isn't bad for signal generator/frequency meter combo. Well worth it imo.

Vtech
                Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-09-2013, 07:18 PM. Reason: add
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Thanks V.
                  Maybe once I'll be looking into this more once I've finished with my current project.
                  Bob

Comment

I thought about the same question but convinced myself that "sympathetic resonance would bring the oscillations in phase but there is another issue:

Look at figure 3:

earth's rhythms, Schumann resonances, magnetic field sensor, Global Coherence Monitoring System

Comment

Thanks Vtech!!

Thanks Vtech,
                      I also found one on Ebay for $39 and free shipping. This one is good for up to 5Mhz and also has a sweep function in addition to all the other functions you mentioned. Thanks again for a great tip.
                      Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
                        I thought about the same question but convinced myself that "sympathetic resonance would bring the oscillations in phase but there is another issue:

Look at figure 3:

earth's rhythms, Schumann resonances, magnetic field sensor, Global Coherence Monitoring System
                        Thanks for the great link Master Blaster.
                        Maybe our efforts would be better directed at making a Schumann wave detector and amplifier.

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                          Thanks Vtech,
                          I also found one on Ebay for $39 and free shipping. This one is good for up to 5Mhz and also has a sweep function in addition to all the other functions you mentioned. Thanks again for a great tip.
                          Carroll
                          My pleasure Carroll. Mine has sweep function as well. I have bench type Dynascan sweep FG but this little one goes up higher. Very neat.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Thanks for the great link Master Blaster.
                            Maybe our efforts would be better directed at making a Schumann wave detector and amplifier.
                            I have not tried this but may be a start:

www.vlf.it - ELF Minimal Loop

Comment

Interesting read MasterBlaster. What we need is a 0.5V op-amp

Throwing 12V through a regular op-amp is all fine and dandy, but we'd have to hetrodyne a heck of a lot to get back the 12V, plus the current used.
                              Perhaps it's an idea to try out the op-amp circuit, tune the coil, then move into low energy ramping of that detected resonance.
                              Any real resonance is the same as a signal generator through a coil and, a signal generator through a coil will realise it's natural frequency. At that frequency, with say a pancake coil, you will get wireless energy efects.
                              Everything is highly specific, benefitting from small value pF range caps across the coil. With pancake coils of a few mm being resonant around 2MHz, pancakes of 1/2meter being down around 200kHz.
                              A really huge pancake would resonate, then, at a presumed 7.8Hz.
                              But it's not the way to do it...the guy in the article described the cost problems of such a sizing.

What needs to happen, in my opinion, is that the Schumann runs as an oscillator source, to switch and feed back collected energies. That feed back would be wireless, keeping the loop open. Using a zener diode, it would output to a dump capacitor. That must be allowed to fill to a level where there is an excess for the load to be driven. Maybe a huge 1F supercap just to run one LED, but you get the idea
                              Or, a radiant energy collector will deliver 0.6V @ 10uA (built one myself on the backyard fence). That output can run an efficient blocking oscillator, to compliment the Schumann collector. Both frequencies should be 7.8Hz.
                              The radiant collector coil and Schumann coil should be of matching wavelength. We may then get a 'super' resonance similar to the Marcos Dancing Magnets

Comment

Just another hint for those looking for simple and reliable oscillator. I recently made couple on 4047 and I'm very pleased with their stability. This chip will run from 3V up to 15V, draws very little and the beauty of it is maintaining 50% duty cycle all the way. I think it can run as high as 100kHz. Tuning can be done with both, a cap and pot but I was able to cover from 73Hz up to 4,872kHz using same 10nF and only changing resistors. Just an advice; since increasing resistance will result in lower output frequency I found convenient to get close to desired frequency (on lower side) and use small, value resistors or 100Ohm trimpot to get precise tuning done. I posted schematics in Energy Science Forum>Electronic Healing Devices>Red Light Therapy so you can get an idea how to modify to suit your needs.

Thanks
                                Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
                                X