No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great example and most amazing (trust me on that)

Bobby McFerrin demonstrates the power of the pentatonic scale, using audience participation, at the event "Notes & Neurons: In Search of the Common Chorus", from the 2009 World Science Festival, June 12, 2009.
    ‪World Science Festival 2009: Bobby McFerrin Demonstrates the Power of the Pentatonic Scale‬‏ - YouTube

enjoy
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

I got to tell you all , these are the moments when i truly feel alive

Live Curious

If you are you breathe.
      If you breathe you talk.
      If you talk you ask.
      If you ask you think.
      If you think you search.
      If you search you experience.
      If you experience you learn.
      If you learn you grow.
      If you grow you wish.
      If you wish you find.
      And if you find you doubt.
      If you doubt you question.
      If you question you understand
      and if you understand you know.
      If you know you want to know more.
      If you want to know more ...then you are alive

National Geographic
      ‪National Geographic Channel - IF. Live curious.‬‏ - YouTube

Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do Midnight Special 1975 FULL

‪Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do Midnight Special 1975 FULL‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...llector-8.html

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
        Never apologise for excess energy buddy, that's what we're all looking for lol

It was a hallelujah moment when I first realised that everything alive pretty much follows the same design shape. A tree, person, frog, cat, centipede. Have to turn some 90 degrees, but they follow the same little rule
        A lesson in perspective, it is not always evident to find "the fractal engine at work", sometimes you have to completely change your references, but luckily you have one clue and an important one in your favor... you know that everything and i mean everything is fractal, so you know what to look for (ie:self similarities etc...) even when you search the INTERNET you do that, think about it

you start with one key word than add another until you narrow down your search....isn't that fractal (read from left to right )

-------

actually you have 2 clues: you know that everything and i mean everything is fractal, so you know what to look for (ie:self similarities etc...) and it must obey :

fractal/constructal system:

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it."
        in other words, it should obey the

E=M3/4

It is called Kleiber's Law.

It states that the energy needed by an organism at rest (not doing any specific exercise), is not proportional to its mass, but sub-linear.

It can be attributed to many factors and one of them is that the more massive an organism/element/wave is, the less surface per volume it present. If the organism is represented par a sphere of diameter D, volume scale with D^3, but surface scales with D^2. But energy produced by the body is proportional to volume, while energy lost is proportional to external surface.

Comment

to prove my point, i'll give you a simple but somehow profound exercise:

I'm sure all of you have this one song that when you listen to it, you feel the dragon within your gut stirring like crazy.... , and you enter a weird emotional roller coaster....

well next time you listen to that song, close your eyes, replace whoever you are thinking of when you listen to it, with your inner self...(it helps to close and see the colors flashing, at least that is how i see it when i do)

in other words, Dance with your Dragon

it's Friday, a good opportunity to try, just let go of everything and dance the way your body demands it...we are a fractal antenna searching for a good fractal resonance (ie: music) remember that every song is an overlapping of various waves ((ie fractal frequency ) that is why we love music...

if we consider a band/orchestra as one instrument, wouldn't it be a multiphonic instrument like the singing bowl
          , with you in the role of water:

Tibetan Singing Bowls Make Water Levitate (Video)

Before It's News

An experimental investigation of the fluid dynamics of Tibetan singing bowls has showed their acoustic behavior is similar to wine glasses, and can even cause water droplets to levitate.

The bowls originate from fifth century rituals in the Tibetan Himalayas, and are typically made from a bronze alloy. They produce a rich sound or song when the sides and rim are struck or rubbed with a mallet.

Two scientists filled the bowls with water and filmed the vibrational patterns that arise. The high-speed camera showed how surface waves formed, creating water droplets that break away from, and bounce on the fluid surface.
          YouTube - ‪Watching Tibetan bowls sing‬‏

note: the same applies for music and plants

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-15-2011, 02:44 PM.

Comment

from the socionomics doc : (start at 48 min )

the segmented human mind:

human has 3 minds:

the reptilian mind
            the emotional mind
            and the rational mind

if you look at mri pic (at 48:14) , the three neural systems (fractal too ) look like 3 coils inside each other, or like the moe-joe cell

Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized. the connection of one of, the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half, Under observance of 'proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.' Nicolas Tesla

if i follow the logic of as above so below from within so without , and it kind of make sense,
            the segmented human mind:
            defines also the current state of our civilization

the reptilian mind (this is where we are )
            the emotional mind
            and the rational mind

Comment

------

side note: I have been talking about fractal for quite a while now, and hopefully convinced some of you, I just wanted your opinion for i think that Carl Sagan was already talking about the universe being fractal, just watch the first 10 min of this video.... pay attention to the choice of words

‪Cosmos: A Personal Voyage - Episode 1 (Carl Sagan)‬‏ - YouTube

Btw: it was made in the 80's
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-15-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                Tesla uses three coils in his tesla coil, doesn't he...Id be curious if someone could find the 6 3 9 numbers in the construction of a Tesla coil... for instance

62 38 95 as dimension/turns etc...

note:
                6+2=8
                3+8=11=2
                9+5=14=5

I ching to Ho Tu to Lo Shu and Well basic introduction. Sum of things

‪I ching to Ho Tu to Lo Shu and Well basic introduction. Sum of things..wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Check out this website:

Rodin’s Torus and it’s Match to the Lo Shu.

The Matching of Lee Burton’s and Paul Martyn-Smith’s working’s on the I Ching and Rodin’s Torus. Part 2:- The LO Shu and the 9 x 9 Square of the Moon.
                Rodin’s Torus and it’s Match to the Lo Shu.

Comment

"Think not of what you see, but what it took to produce what you see.” -
                  Benoit Mandelbrot.

Comment

FYI: read it with fractal in mind:

A new translation bypassing the Latin has just been published by Nineveh Shadrach from the original Arabic of Book on the Secret of Creation (also named Book of the Causes) attributed to Apollonius of Tyana.[3]
                    It contains an accurate commentary that can't be doubted.
                    It states: What is the above is from the below and the below is from the above. The work of wonders is from one.
                    And all things sprang from this essence through a single projection. How marvelous is its work! It is the principle [sic] part of the world and its custodian.
                    Its father is the sun and its mother is the moon. Thus the wind bore it within it and the earth nourished it.
                    Father of talismans and keeper of wonders.
                    Perfect in power that reveals the lights.
                    It is a fire that became our earth. Separate the earth from the fire and you shall adhere more to that which is subtle than that which is coarse, through care and wisdom.
                    It ascends from the earth to the heaven. It extracts the lights from the heights and descends to the earth containing the power of the above and the below for it is with the light of the lights. Therefore the darkness flees from it.
                    The greatest power overcomes everything that is subtle and it penetrates all that is coarse.
                    The formation of the microcosm is in accordance with the formation of the macrocosm.
                    The scholars made this their path.
                    This is why Thrice Hermes was exalted with wisdom.
                    This is his last book that he hid in the catacomb.
                    Emerald Tablet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

FYI: read it with fractal in mind:

Emerald Tablet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Multiple interpertations of the emerald tablet.
                      I think they are an interesting set of instructions.
                      Not to derail the topic, but Has anyone actually crystalized ORME's from morning dew, and consume it, as the tablet suggests?

On a side note --
                      Monisuer M, your idea about a cell atop a tesla coil is very interesting. What did you imagine would be the condition of the water (the fractal antenna) entering the high voltage field? (liquid, or vapor?)

Would you elaborate a little on why you would combine those two? I think I understand, but I'd like to be sure.

Very good ideas

==Romo

Comment

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post

On a side note --
                        Monisuer M, your idea about a cell atop a tesla coil is very interesting. What did you imagine would be the condition of the water (the fractal antenna) entering the high voltage field? (liquid, or vapor?)

Would you elaborate a little on why you would combine those two? I think I understand, but I'd like to be sure.

Very good ideas

==Romo
                        Thank you petar113507 , I will let Dr Tesla answer for me, if that is alright

This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.' Nicolas Tesla
                        if so what would be the missing component in Dr Tesla's set up

just a thought but if Dr Tesla was using a spherical grid instead in his Colorado Springs, instead of a solid sphere (usually found in lab models) because he needed water inside the sphere found in the atmosphere... (just noticed this little detail)

(liquid, or vapor?)
                        you got me, here, i would follow Dr Tesla inspiration and go with liquid but this is just speculation...this is were experimentation takes over...sorry if this does not answer fully your question

Thank you again petar113507
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-16-2011, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post

Multiple interpertations of the emerald tablet.

I think they are an interesting set of instructions.

==Romo
                          As it should be , if you consider The emerald tablet is key to the fractal universe, why would you consider the tablet "one dimensional"

Not to derail the topic, but Has anyone actually crystalized ORME's from morning dew, and consume it, as the tablet suggests?
                          not having done it personally but this site talks about it:

Morning Dew method 3
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-16-2011, 10:57 PM.

Comment

here is a little brain exercise, mixing both the Emerald Tablet and Tesla Coil...most of you are quite familiar with the basic principle on how the Tesla Coil works, right?

Try to find these in the Emerald Tablet (and don't forget water)

think of it as an exercise in translation...

This is why Thrice Hermes was exalted with wisdom.
                            If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
                            — Nikola Tesla

thrice
                            –adverb
                            1. three times, as in succession; on three occasions or in three ways.
                            2. in threefold quantity or degree.
                            3. very; extremely.

ex·alt·ed
                            –adjective
                            1. raised or elevated, as in rank or character; of high station: an exalted personage.
                            2. noble or elevated; lofty: an exalted style of writing.
                            3. rapturously excited

not an easy task after all...

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Thank you petar113507 , I will let Dr Tesla answer for me, if that is alright

if so what would be the missing component in Dr Tesla's set up

just a thought but if Dr Tesla was using a spherical grid instead in his Colorado Springs
                              , instead of a solid sphere (usually found in lab models) because he needed water inside the sphere found in the atmosphere... (just noticed this little detail)

you got me, here, i would follow Dr Tesla inspiration and go with liquid but this is just speculation...this is were experimentation takes over...sorry if this does not answer fully your question

Thank you again petar113507
                              from post : http://www.energeticforum.com/147789-post57.html

Originally posted by lamare View Post
                              You know what?

Gravity and the electric field is one and the same thing!

And that also explains the TT Brown effect....

Exactly, they belong to the same fractal engine... and water is its fuel....

see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/147525-post99.html

Biefeld–Brown effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for illustration purpose:

Behind every apparent law that governs the universe is a fractal/constructal system, and i would add that water is its fuel

his tower was using a combination of ttbrown effect + a variation of Kelvin experiment to get charged water inside the sphere.....

Colorado Springs Relative Humidity - CityRating.com
                              Relative humidity of Colorado Springs including average monthly and annual data

Colorado Springs Relative Humidity - CityRating.com

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 12:51 AM.

Comment

here is a little brain exercise, mixing both the Emerald Tablet and Tesla Coil...most of you are quite familiar with the basic principle on how to Tesla Coil works, right?

Try to find these in the Emerald Tablet (and don't forget water)

think of it as an exercise in translation...

thrice
                                –adverb
                                1. three times, as in succession; on three occasions or in three ways.
                                2. in threefold quantity or degree.
                                3. very; extremely.

ex·alt·ed
                                –adjective
                                1. raised or elevated, as in rank or character; of high station: an exalted personage.
                                2. noble or elevated; lofty: an exalted style of writing.
                                3. rapturously excited

not an easy task after all...

another little translation which nagged at me:

Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon
                                see also iching short intro i posted earlier

fa·ther
                                [fah-ther]
                                –noun
                                1. a male parent.
                                2. a father-in-law, stepfather, or adoptive father.
                                3. any male ancestor, especially the founder of a race, family, or line; progenitor.

mother
                                [muhth-er]
                                –noun
                                1. a female parent.
                                2. ( often initial capital letter ) one's female parent.
                                3. a mother-in-law, stepmother, or adoptive mother.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2011, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X