Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more very important piece of info:

Nature's billion-year-old battery key to storing energy

Concordia Associate Professor László Kálmán — along with his colleagues in the Department of Physics, graduate students Sasmit Deshmukh and Kai Tang — has been working with an enzyme found in bacteria that is crucial for capturing solar energy. Light induces a charge separation in the enzyme, causing one end to become negatively charged and the other positively charged, much like in a battery.

In nature, the energy created is used immediately (until we find an example of it in Nature ), but Kálmán says that to store that electrical potential, he and his colleagues had to find a way to keep the enzyme in a charge-separated state for a longer period of time.

"We had to create a situation where the charges don't want to or are not allowed to go back, and that's what we did in this study," says Kálmán.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Aeon

[B]a fractal construct[/B] has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
      The word aeon ( /ˈiːɒn/), also spelled eon or ćon, originally means "life", and/or "being", though it then tended to mean "age", "forever" or "for eternity". It is a Latin transliteration from the koine Greek word ὁ αἰών (ho aion), from the archaic αἰϝών (aiwon). In Homer it typically refers to life or lifespan. Its latest meaning is more or less similar to the Sanskrit word kalpa and Hebrew word olam. A cognate Latin word aevum or aeuum (cf. αἰϝών) for "age" is present in words such as longevity and medićval.[1]

Although the term aeon may be used in reference to a period of a billion years (especially in geology, cosmology or astronomy), its more common usage is for any long, indefinite, period.
      Plato used the word aeon to denote the eternal world of ideas, which he conceived was "behind" the perceived world, as demonstrated in his famous allegory of the cave.
      Inside the cave

In Plato's fictional dialogue, Socrates begins by describing a scenario in which what people take to be real would in fact be an illusion. He asks Glaucon to imagine a cave inhabited by prisoners who have been chained and held immobile since childhood: not only are their arms and legs held in place, but their heads are also fixed, compelled to gaze at a wall in front of them. Behind the prisoners is an enormous fire, and between the fire and the prisoners is a raised walkway, along which people walk carrying things on their heads "including figures of men and animals made of wood, stone and other materials". The prisoners watch the shadows cast by the men, not knowing they are shadows. There are also echoes off the wall from the noise produced from the walkway.

Socrates suggests the prisoners would take the shadows to be real things and the echoes to be real sounds, not just reflections of reality, since they are all they had ever seen or heard. They would praise as clever, whoever could best guess which shadow would come next, as someone who understood the nature of the world, and the whole of their society would depend on the shadows on the wall.

-------------

In many Gnostic systems, the various emanations of God, who is also known by such names as the One, the Monad, Aion teleos (αἰών τέλεος "The Broadest Aeon"), Bythos ("depth or profundity", Greek βυθός), Proarkhe ("before the beginning", Greek προαρχή), the Arkhe ("the beginning", Greek ἀρχή), are called Aeons. In the different systems these emanations are differently named, classified, and described, but the emanation theory itself is common to all forms of Gnosticism. In the Basilidian Gnosis they are called sonships (υἱότητες huiotetes; sing.: υἱότης huiotes); according to Marcus, they are numbers and sounds; in Valentinianism they form male/female pairs called syzygies (Greek συζυγίαι, from σύζυγοι syzygoi, lit. "yokings together").

This source of all being is an Aeon in which an inner being dwells ( Fractal Isn't it ), known as Ennoea ("thought, intent", Greek ἔννοια), Charis ("grace", Greek χάρις), or Sige ("silence", Greek σιγή). These are the primary roots of the Aeons

Comment

• a repost from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gnetism-2.html

Just a Note on Nature's Fractal Engine (Golden Ratio ):

This Principle embodies the truth that there is always a Correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life. The old Hermetic axiom ran in these words: "As above, so below; as below, so above." And the grasping of this Principle gives one the means of solving many a dark paradox, and hidden secret of Nature. There are planes beyond our knowing, but when we apply the Principle of Correspondence to them we are able to understand much that would otherwise be unknowable to us. This Principle is of universal application and manifestation, on the various planes of the material, mental, and spiritual universe-it is an Universal Law. The ancient Hermetists considered this Principle as one of the most important mental instruments by which man was able to pry aside the obstacles which hid from view the Unknown. Its use even tore aside the Veil of Isis to the extent that a glimpse of the face of the goddess might be caught. Just as a knowledge of the Principles of Geometry enables man to measure distant suns and their movements, while seated in his observatory, so a knowledge of the Principle of Correspondence enables Man to reason intelligently from the Known to the Unknown. Studying the monad, he understands the archangel..

finding the corresponding fractal engine in other words

Studying the monad, he understands the archangel
        example: Nuclear Fusion study of atoms lead to nuclear fusion which explained the sun's power source

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law."- The Kybalion.
        Experience is made before the law is formulated, both are related like cause and effect. Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Just a thought :

Genesis 1:26 = 3 6 = HM 9 , which states

“Then God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;
          Don't you think that maybe it is a reference to the concept of Fractal

in Our image
          we are an image or shadow ( less dimensions )

[IMG][/IMG]

Applications of Fractals - Human Body

maybe this is what Tesla found in the bible:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-bible-2.html

ps: you can unite all the verses in the bible that reduce to 9 for instance : 1-26 ;1-8 ; 2: 16 ; 2-7 etc... maybe a new Dimension of the Bible / Torah / Koran will appear to you ( ... if that is your call )

ps: out of curiosity just checked Genesis 2-7

Genesis 2:7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
          (same theme as 1-26 )

1 - formation of earth
          2. breathable atmosphere
          3- evolution + some tweaking .....tadaaaaa... MAN

Nature's Fractal Engine the tool of the All

also in both passages spirit ( GOD ) and Matter ( man ) are to be found connected ( 1 (the All ) + 8 ( Man ) see enneagram )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-18-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Genetic similarity promotes cooperation

In a dog-eat-dog world of ruthless competition and 'survival of the fittest,' new research from the University of Leicester reveals that individuals are genetically programmed to work together and cooperate with those who most resemble themselves ( call it resonating ) .

both alpha quartz and dna are coaxial helices

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[
            a re post:

In the case of human relations, this means that if one party is unwilling to extend their sympathetic nervous system into imagining another person's position, and feeling the tactile details that their body might feed them
            In other words tune oneself to resonate with the other person .... you are correct in your line of thought ...

Those that can communicate to a wide audience, has good communication skills -- their fractal antenna is well tailored to bridge neural gaps in other people's brains, and appropriately introduce concepts
            they can extend their "Male/ North Pole" to dominate others Feminine / South Pole and make others vibrate to them ... also called charisma

Charisma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia read the article , you will see that the celestials are not too far historically speaking

Charisma is a certain quality of an individual personality by virtue of which he is set apart from ordinary men and treated as endowed with supernatural, superhuman, or at least specifically exceptional powers or qualities. These are such as are not accessible to the ordinary person, but are regarded as of divine origin or as exemplary, and on the basis of them the individual concerned is treated as a leader

thank you for this enlightening post

you maybe endowed with charisma but the 7 principles and her still apply to you .... what has been given can be taken away

she is left handed

ask the Charismatic Dictators of the past

ps: you know the expression :

"win the hearts and minds of the people"
            but you never hear :

"win the minds and hearts of the people"
            why do you think that is

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-18-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• from a previous presentation we discussed : (will have to find it later )

the mind / perception (you being a fractal antenna ) modulates the genes accordingly .... to cooperate

when in Rome do as the Romans do. St. Augustine
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-19-2012, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• also:

Maurice Cotterell - Secret of the Super Gods Part 1 - YouTube

In 1989 engineer and scientist Maurice Cotterell found a way of calculating the duration of long-term magnetic reversals on the Sun. Using this knowledge he was able to break the codes of ancient sun-worshipping civilizations, first the Mayas of Central America, those of Tutankhamen of Egypt, and Viracocha of South America, before cracking the codes of the Terracotta Warriors of China.
                A must see lecture on 2012, the science of sunspot cycles, mayan mythology and symbolism explained, decoded hidden knowledge from tombs, religious symbolism, astrotheology, venus, consciousness, emotion, spirituality, evolution, reality, illusion, ascension, etc! You will see how when you overlay transparent copies of the lid and mask of the Mayan Pacal tomb in the temple of Palenque, hundreds of pictures of secret knowledge appear. And also at Viracocha, Tutankhamun, the Terracotta Warriors tomb and much more. Bear with the bad quality of the projector at times, it's so worth it (and there's more illustrative evidence at Cotterell's site.)

"Mankind is a conduit to make god grow."
                Maurice Cotterell

Comment

• The following is still part of the pattern ( Red Chakra )

particularly if you have watched Maurice Cotterell - Secret of the Super Gods Part 1 - YouTube

Before It's News

'Female Sex Addiction'

Through sites like Craigslist, more and more young women are experimenting with anonymous sex before they understand the dangers. Welcome to the Net Generation of female sex addiction.
                  it is a loss of control over the inner red pulse ( Chakra ) .... which can be control through Purpose ...

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-19-2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• a re-post from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post181867

25.2.2012 - 2/4 - Event Horizon - YouTube

love the way he describes today's society...the first thought that comes to mind is a Society that has gone Carnivorous vs an Omnivorous with a higher tendency towards Vegetarian

The Singularity Archetype and Human Metamorphosis | Reality Sandwich

The Singularity Archetype and Human Metamorphosis

Through a Glass Darkly

Most of us sense that the human species is hurtling toward some sort of event horizon. Images of apocalypse, extinction and metamorphosis haunt the collective imagination, but most efforts to look through the dark glass of the future and see what’s up ahead have been dismal failure
                    Looking through a glass darkly usually means that you see a distorted reflection of yourself--your projections and unconscious expectations, the distorted artifacts of your psyche misconstrued as images of the future. Later we’ll examine the psychology of prophecy and why it has earned its reputation as the most fallible of human enterprises. All of us have seen people of various persuasions--religious, New Age, techno-futurist, etc.--step into the carnival funhouse-mirror world of future gazing. When they emerge it always seems to be with breathless enthusiasm to tell us all about the definitive vision they have had. But unless we are also newly emerged from the carnival funhouse we can’t help but to think: What, another one? We’ve seen it all before, one after another steps out of the funhouse sure that they’ve seen things right, and yet they all see something a bit different, and whenever they attach a date to it they are almost always proven wrong.
                    All Truth is Half Truth

it is the sum of all these Truth that one can Trully Pretend to Grasp the Extent of The All...Although it is beyond ones Imagination for we are the Creation of the All

The Universe Experience itself through You ( 1 + 8 see enneagram )...and the one person you can't fool is yourself....ie you can't fool the Universe

The Singularity Archetype is a resonance, flowing backward through time, of an approaching Singularity at the end of human history. Since the Singularity Archetype is a ubiquitous hologram, you don’t have to see it through my eyes, through a tradition or the quirky gaze of any particular individual or group. The Singularity Archetype is like a mote of light you can see reflected in the eyes of multitudes. It is a mote of light reflecting in your eyes and mine right now. Some label this dancing mote of light 2012, others call it Rapture, or a variety of other names and labels.
                    If we allow the primordial image to reflect off of every sort of eye, then the reflection of each eye becomes like a pixel in a vast hologram.1 The reassembled image subsumes the idiosyncrasies of particular reflections and coalesces them into the Singularity Archetype. The Singularity Archetype reflects back to us an essential image of the event horizon we are hurtling toward. Essential images do not provide dates or specifics, so it is not like reading a book, but more like seeing roughly formed elements within a future that is also largely unformed. As we come to see and understand the Singularity Archetype as a roughly formed template of our likely future and not a specific culture-bound prophecy, we find our free will enhanced. We need to be aware of the formed elements of our future--death, taxes, evolutionary transformation--but we also need to recognize the unformed aspects which give us the room to make choices. Recognizing that the future has both formed and unformed elements, we step out of the deterministic world of prophecy and its linear countdown calendars. We also stop getting dazzled and bedazzled by what was chiseled in stone or written in sacred books long ago and far away about a primordial image we can find reflected in our own eyes right now.

I don’t claim that my vision and understanding of the Singularity Archetype is the definitive one, or that my mind is entirely free of distorting projections
                    really worth reading

My request is that you do what you would no doubt do anyway: scan every aspect of what I present about the Singularity Archetype with your penetrating inner truth sense. I believe your inner truth will reveal a holographic image already inside of you. You may discover aspects of the Singularity Archetype I have distorted or failed to locate. If so, your understanding can contribute to bringing the image into sharper focus, an added clarity for which I will be forever grateful.
                    a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-19-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Jason Mraz - The World As I See It - YouTube

so true , she does love you just let her whisper in your ear

The world as I see it, is a remarkable place
                      A beautiful house in a forest, of stars in outer space.
                      From a birds eye view, I can see it has a well-rounded personality
                      From a birds eye view, I can see we are family

It's not hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      No it's not a difficult thing.
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Because you are the world to me.

Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable place
                      Every man makes a difference
                      And every mothers child is a saint
                      From a birds eye view I can see, we are spiralling down in gravity
                      From a birds eye view I can see, you are just like me.

Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Unconditionally.

No it's not hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you

You are the mountain, you are the rock
                      You are the cord and you're the spark
                      You are the eagle, you are the lark
                      You are the world and you're remarkable

You're the ocean eating the shore
                      You are the calm inside the storm
                      You're every emotion, you can endure
                      You are the world, the world is yours.

(It's not hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Unconditionally)

Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you
                      Unconditionally.

Hard for me to love you
                      Hard for me to love you

Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable place.

‫عشتار Goddess Ishtar‬‎ - YouTube

Wah Wah - Robert Plant

Wah Wah - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - YouTube

From my island home I feel a chance
                      Kiss the tide - goes time and circumstance
                      Give me peace of mind and let me dance
                      Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand
                      On my heels these wings I gladly wear
                      Laugh into the face of anger and despair
                      Give me peace of mind and let me dance
                      Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-19-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Found it

Believing is seeing :

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-18.html

The new science of epigenetics, however, says that genes do not control our life; our perceptions, emotions, beliefs, and attitudes actually rewrite our genetic code. Through our perceptions, we can modify every gene in our body and create thirty thousand variations from every gene just by the way we respond to life. In short, we are leaving behind a reality of victimization (by our genes) and moving into the reality that our mind – our consciousness, the immaterial realm – influences our experience and potential.

Btw:
                        Believing comes with Knowledge...blind belief is less efficient

Bruce Lipton - Where Mind and Matter Meet - YouTube

Comment

• Picking up from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-46.html

you should make it a habit of checking out physorg once in a while as it provides us with more new materials to be discussed

here is an interesting example as we have discussed the presence of Granite Monolith rocks dotting the Earth

Swiss researchers present breakthrough in semiconductor structuring

(PhysOrg.com) -- ETH Zurich physicists, in collaboration with colleagues at universities in Switzerland and abroad, have made a breakthrough in the manufacture of monolithic semiconductor structures on silicon. The new structures are nearly perfect, and likely to revolutionise not only X-ray techno
                          Remember Principle of Correspondence (see make up of Granite )

let us have a look at granite for a bit

Granite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chemical composition

A worldwide average of the chemical composition of granite, by weight percent:[5]
                          [B]SiO2 72.04% (silica
                          Al2O3 — 14.42% (alumina)
                          K2O — 4.12%
                          Na2O — 3.69%
                          CaO — 1.82%
                          FeO — 1.68%
                          Fe2O3 — 1.22%
                          MgO — 0.71%
                          TiO2 — 0.30%
                          P2O5 — 0.12%
                          MnO — 0.05%

under the Lens of the following Table

Alumina ................. 14.42 %

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-19-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• linking a vid to a previous topic we discussed : ( 10 min )

alien files: 3. the ummo affair - YouTube

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-31.html

From the french Doc , the Name UMMO is mentioned and linked with the Nordic Aliens (Elven )

these aliens during the 50's sent several letters to various personnalities and sealed their letters with the following:

which resembles closely (minus the middle bar ) the Berber Flag

-------------------from: A-Z of Alien Species active in Earths Evolution

UMMITES

Humans claiming to hail from the general area of Wolf 424, some 14-plus light years distant from the Earth-Sol system, and possibly having ancient ties with the ’Lyran’ colonies in that the Ummites (from the planet Ummo) are like the Lyrans-Pleiadeans said to be ’Scandinavian’ in appearance, and therefore may tie-in with the so-called ’Nordic’ or ’Blond’ societies. They reportedly work closely with the Vegan humanoids.

The Ummites are extremely telepathic.

They, very much, believe in the existence of the soul and in a Creator God. At the age of 13.7 Ummite children leave their families for teaching centers where they are prepared for adult life (sounds like Harry Potter fantasy. They make practical use of at least 10 dimensions of reality and are aware of far more. They say one of the reasons they are able to travel such far distances in such a short time in their space craft is that they use folds and warps in the space continuum.

They have bases on Earth in eight other countries.

ps : the first contact occured on Jan 14 1966 = 01 / 14 / 66 = 6 6 6 = HM 9

A credible scientist who believes in aliens

what do they look like?

Physically the Ummos are a lot like us. Except for their vocal cords that are not adapted to our form of speech, they apparently look very much like any human you would meet on the street. This according to the messages is how they have been able to come and go on this planet for so long undetected. The Ummos describe themselves as a more evolved form of being. Their scientific knowledge is clearly more advanced than ours. As such they also talk about other living creatures from outer space that they know are also in the habit of visiting earth. Put in lame terms, Ummos are only one of the various species of extraterrestrials interested in our little planet. They seam to know about each other while we are still in doubt of their existence.
                            a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-19-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Cool found a website on UMMO

UMMITE PHYSICS AND METAPHYSICS - A new website devoted to the Ummites - welcome page

yeah ... new food for thought

The purpose of this site is to disseminate Ummite ideas (visitors from the planet UMMO?) through the primordial letters we know of, thus allowing everybody to make up their own minds about the concepts elaborated within them.

The site's authors have slightly modified the presentation, removed paragraphs that had nothing to do with the object of study, and classified the letters thematically in a logical order, so as to provide a better understanding of the ideas developed within the texts.

This translation has been complited in 1998. Some documents are now corrected in the french translation. Not in this one.

. Note to English-speaking readers:

Strangely enough, the interest shown in ET phenomena manifests itself differently from country to country. In England, one hears about crop circles, whereas in the USA it is Area 51 and individual testimonials of implantations or abductions. In Europe, particularly in Spain (the origin of the Ummite letters) and France, the Ummo affair is more widely-known, due no doubt to the books written on the subject.

The letters in question were originally dictated in Spanish, then translated into French. To our knowledge, this is the first time the "essential texts" have been translated into English. We trust the reader will forgive any possible ambiguities in this text since some were already present in the French translation.

We have good reason to believe that several letters in English may have already been sent to Canadian, American or Australian contacts (there are also certainly letters in German and Japanese)...It is our hope that if you have a copy of one or several of these letters, you will contact the webmaster of this site so that we can mutually complete our information regarding this event and "Ummite thought", on a strictly documentary and philosphical basis... but we steadfastly refuse to enter into a "sectarian" mindset!
                              The Ummites claim to have landed on Earth in March 1950, in the area of Digne. Three crafts brought a crew from the planet UMMO that set up a base (see the summary in the book by J-P PETIT), probably on the Peak of Blache, between Digne and La Javie, in the south of France.

Moreover the Ummite themselves do not in any letter, at any time, suggest that their beliefs become the foundation of any "rite ". In any case, an important "sect" that has existed on Earth for nearly 2000 years preaches much the same ideas the Ummites speak of, at least in regards to morals and the survival of the soul. The difference is that the latter claim to base their beliefs on scientific knowledge and seem to have eliminated rituals.
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-19-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• just by curiosity what UMMO stands for in Chaldean / Pythagorian Numerology:

U M M O = 6 4 4 7 = HM 3

and HM 3 = 3 - Emperor

Motto:
                                Potens Pater conservator orbis (Mighty Father, preserver of the world)
                                Deities:
                                Zeus, Jupiter.
                                Dice:
                                1+3 = Love+Male (Water); 2+2 = Couple+Male (Fire).
                                Astragali:
                                1+3+3 = Love+Ruler+Male.
                                Greek Letter = Delta:
                                Dike = justice, judgement, right; Dunastes = ruler, master.
                                Trigram:
                                III Name: Ch'ien = the Creative. Image: Heaven, Sky. The Father, associated with strength, creativity, firmness, endurance, purity and the word. South in the Earlier Heaven.
                                The Emperor represents the characteristically masculine aspects of consciousness, solar illumination, which demands clarity, but may be harsh and withering. He is the archetypal pater familias, the head of the clan, with both authority over the group and responsibility for its welfare. It is his burden to set down laws and maintain order, both within and without. Further, he is the executive, for he must ensure that his plans, laws and judgements are translated into action.

The Emperor is the source of conscious spiritual and moral principles, in contrast to the High Priest, who is the source of spiritual and moral intuitions; they are the light and dark sides of the Eternal Masculine, the bright sun and the dark sun, the conscious and subconscious masculine minds. However, the Emperor and High Priest are further apart, and do not cooperate so well as their female counterparts, the Empress and High Priestess. Therefore the Emperor's himation covers his left side, to show his habitual repression of the subconscious, and that he may tend to dogmatism, rigidity and self-righteousness if his rule is not tempered by his co-regents, the Empress, Priest and Priestess.
                                interesting find

R.C. Christian

let's have a look at the Pythagorian value:

2 + 3 + 3 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 5 = 30 = HM 3

Comment

Working...
                                X