No announcement yet.

Dreaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite dreams are the flying ones. For the past few years, I can just lift myself off the ground and it is such a joyous feeling. In fact, that's kind of how I access the ability is by filling myself with joy. At first, it was difficult sometimes to get off the ground. There were dreams I can remember where I knew I could fly but when I tried to, I couldn't get it right away. Now, it's like I'll just be standing there and will lift off just because I can. It's kind of funny because it feels like I should be able to do it when I'm awake and I often feel like I'm awake when I'm having those dreams. It's like walking, I can take it for granted most of the time.
    That quote just gave me the chills, ive never had any dreams like that until a couple days ago. I had a dream that was identical to what you described there. This was the first time i was ever able to control my flight. Literally one of the most amazing dreams ive ever had in my life. I remember that night before falling asleep just basically being tired of being human. Tired of being trapped in our human body, of not being able to consciously leave the ground and explore the world or even the universe.

I guess that was the trigger. That night I dreamed i was at my childhood home, i was outside in my back yard it was dark maybe midnight, it felt like someone else was there but i couldnt see them, i could just feel a presence, i was kind of afraid but i think maybe they were trying to guide me.

I was standing there and knew that i needed to induce a form of meditative state, as i began doing that i could actually feel a wave of lightness start from my core and expand out, then i began to float. I think that was the most amazing part, i could feel it happening. I could actually control how much my weight was being reduced, which controlled how high i would go.
    The breeze started making my body rotate, i was swinging my arms and legs to try and straighten myself but that didnt work. I learned that i needed to fly with my mind. I had to focus on an area then i would begin flying towards it. I wasnt sure if I would ever be able to fly again or if this was really even happening, so i immediately wanted proof. The only thing i could logically think of was to fly to a high branch and break it. That way i could come back the next day and have proof that i flew up there and broke that branch with my bare hands lol.

That was the only dream ive ever had where i could control my flight, and also not be afraid of it. I wasnt afraid of falling at all, somehow i knew i was perfectly safe.

Comment

Working...
    X