No announcement yet.

Evil Ghost problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so happy to hear from you Izzy/Mom(zartgirl)

Thank you for that SallyJane and Izzy. I will definetly talk to my brother, but the part about lesson my brother has to learn, ummm...could by any chance tell me what the lesson is so that I can tell my brother so he will understand.

My parents and brother complain of hearing loud helicopter sounds on their ceiling as soon as they close their eyes, as if Donner doesnt want themt o rest peacefully.Could you tell me why the ghost would bother my parents too? Oh, and the crosses were there before my brother/parents moved in.

I will tell my brother what you say to do, and hopefully he does it. I would if I were him...it is a bit scary, but I would do it.

I have a fear too, but i normally dismiss it and ignore it, and try to go to a happy place in my mind when I start to feel scared. My husband leaves for work about 3:45am, and its scary to be without him. I have my two kids with me, but I still feel scared. I read it somewhere that when you feel fear, you attract exactly what you are fearing so I try to quickly change my thoughts to something else to distract myself from the fear I am getting.

I have a psychic friend who told me that I , as a young child use to be able to see ghosts and it scared me so bad that I blocked it out...She said that when I finally release the fear of ghosts, I will be able to communicate and see the spirit world. Im still fearful right now....because I always think the ghost or spirit will look ugly when they show themselves to me...is that the case? Or do they look normal like a living person?

Thank you so much Izzy and SallyJane for writing. IT means a lot to me that you both took the time to do this. It was really nice of you guys. Thank you!

p.s. I will text him the instructions....tomorrow at the earliest.

valerie
    Last edited by softsoul; 06-03-2009, 04:29 AM.

Comment

ghosts et al

working with this modality has allowed me the wisdom and experience to clear out any issues with regards to entities, waywards and the like...
      I get that there could be dark clouds of all shapes and sizes involved....
      I will gladly work with you on this for free.

Originally posted by softsoul View Post
      Hello all,

Since I was little, I have always feared ghosts...dont know why really. I have experienced a few things in my life that involved ghosts and I do believe they exist...because of these experiences.

well, my parents and brother just moved into a new place, and before they moved in, my parents said that there were painted crosses all over my brothers current bedroom. I thinkk some symbols too. My brother hasnt been sleeping well, and he never told us anything...then later he told my about why he doesnt sleep. He told her that he keeps hearing sounds like someone walking on the ceiling, walls, and he said he saw a face similar to the Devil. He is terrified! He wouldnt sleep unless someone was with him. He is 21 yrs old, and has never saw a ghost in his life. My mom then remembered that there were those symbols and asked the owner about it and they admitted that it was haunted.

Have you seen the movie" A haunting in conneticut"? how about watching the series " A Haunting" which shows many peoples experiences with ghosts.

Everyone has noticed that he is becoming more mean, and now that I think about it, its probably because the evil spirits are giving off this bad energy.

If there are any psychics in this forum, what can he do to get rid of these evil ghosts or close the portal that has been opened there.

thanks
      Jimmy Mack
      http://advancedthetapractitioner.com

Comment

Jimmy Mack

Hello Jimmy,

I was wondering...are you offering to help my brothers ghost situation or his fear... if that makes sense... And thank you for offering your help, I appreciate it.

Can you remove fears from a person? If so, what is the cost for you to remove my fear of failure, Cause I have that too. Oh and how many sessions will it take to clear the fear?

val

Comment

Think the ghost as neighboor. There are good one and there are bad one. Sometimes they can be so bad that you have to move, but sometimes they help you in a way. They may get mad if we offend them. The hard part is to find out what can make them mad.

If you have ghost in your house then you need a mediator. Preferebly one who can see and communicate with them. The mediator will negotiate for you or give you direction what offense you need to avoid to the ghost. Some may need someone to get controlled by the ghost for communication, depend on the culture of your country.

If you can't find one. Don't use the room, permanently, or he can be more angry. Ghost can harm you. Usually trough blood. See if there are small pimple on your brother skin around your arm pit.

If you want to try to communicate with them your self, find the usual ghost communication method in your country. Maybe a pen holded by three people or something like that.

We communicate with ghost easier during half sleep half awake situation. Try to do this in your brother room to see what come up.

If you intend to make them uncomfortable. Make your house bright, clean and smells nice. Definitely no amonia smell. Just like Bob Smith said, remove anything exist in the room previously. See if there are hidden object around the room, under the floor or above the roof. See if there are some object wrap in cloth or similar. Search the room thoroughly. Ghost usually attached to something or some spot.

Sometimes if the ghost already use the place for more than a hundred years, they will become attached and hard to pursuade to leave the place.

Seeing the experience of your family, it seem the ghost is only pissed off but not angry enough to make your family get ill of cancer or something. If your brother must use the room, try to find the location in your brother room where you get the most uncomfortable feeling. Mark the spot and don't put anything there.

Ask around here to see if anyone here can communicate with ghost to ask the problem with the ghost in your home. Fortune teller usually can communicate with ghost. I think you can try to ask Aaron to ask the problem with TRV.
          Last edited by sucahyo; 06-26-2009, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Ronnie Mound | Ghostbuster Gals

Ask Ronnie Mound.
            Find her here:
            Ghostbuster Gals, fast friendly ghost removal, we've got the experience you need!
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Ghostbusters?

Aaron may be right. Pro help may be the answer

Or a exorcist!
              "But ye shall receive power..."
              Acts 1:8

Comment

It would be best if the mediator can provide better home for the ghost so they may not come back again. Sometime providing the house with protection shield is not enough.

There were once a reality tv show in Indonesia for ghost mediation, pemburu hantu, no youtube unfortunately. They usually offer the ghost a better home. Sometime they have to fight with them first though. Anyone should not go near the place or compatible people might get possesed.

If there are protection shield artifact, it should not be placed longer than required since it usually contain ghost too, stronger one.

See if there are place where very hot meet very cool. See if there are underground well or water whirpool.

Comment

hey everyone

I havent had any experiences since my last post, whatever happened it was just that one night. That was the first and only time ive had visible marks remain, although as i posted ive been awoken many many times.

In my experience in life, it seems the true acknowledgement of the existance of any/every phenomenon has continually resulted in experiences, which prove it exists. I personally assume that is why fear "attracts" what you are afraid of. Because when you fear something at that moment there is no doubt in your mind that it exists.

I've always been conscience about the spirit world and it seems when falling asleep i do always seem more susceptible to it being real and it having the ability affect our lives. So that may be the answer, it would explain why turning on noise seems to eliminate the experiences, as i would be disconnected from those thoughts and senses.

Comment

hi i have allso an eavel ghoost at my home it is a she she is verry independent she is a round me all the time were i go she is verry hard ihave been traying with lots o things to get redd of her but she is verry strong im not afraid at she wants to faight and argyou it isverry hard im a psychic ok many blessings from christima

Comment

hi he can tray to close the chakras ther are 7 chakras i think it was a person who had lived in that house before and i think that person had his beddrom there and he or she dont like other people staying in the beddrom ok i think allso that he or she liked to be up at nights i can tray to let the person go to the light ok many blessing from christina

Comment

hi i can allso offer a help ok blessings from christina

Comment

Softsoul and Nadda

How did everything turn out with your entities? Val did your parents end up moving? Just was hoping for an update!

Blessings Sj and Izzi

Comment

Working...
                          X