PSI TECH News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSI TECH News

Over the last week or so I have notices questions and comments about PSI TECH.

I worked side by side with Dane Spotts (CEO of PSI TECH) and Joni Dourif (President of PSI TECH) for the 3 years that we lived in Maui.

For a good part of that time we were neighbors (literally a stones throw away from each other).

We are now back in Mississippi, Dane is in Washington State, and Joni is still in Maui.

I spoke with Dane on the phone yesterday to get the latest news regarding some of the questions that have come up here.

1. There is a plan to come out with DVD's at some point in the future. It may be 3-4 months, it may be as much as 5-8 months.

2. People that purchase the VHS tapes now (that are being discountinued) will receive some sort of credit toward DVD's in the future. How much the credit will be has not yet been determined.

3. They do have some PAL versions Tapes in stock also.

4. Because of some massive internal reorganization occurring, there is little activity on their forums currently. However, Dane did say that if people purchased the training and posted questions on the forum, he would answer them.

The above was the meat of our conversation that related to the questions that have come up here regarding PSI TECH.

I learned from the VHS tapes myself, and found that all the material needed for becoming a very effective TRV'er is on the tapes and the manual that comes with the tapes.

In fact, I solved my first murder case with TRV before ever talking to anyone at PSI TECH, or any other TRV'er, just from following the instructions that come with the tapes.

They key to becoming a good TRV'er, one that gets reliable data, is to follow the protocols/structure in the training, and then PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!

The key to failing is to vary in the slightest manner, or to NOT pay attention to the very specific protocols taught. I have seen dozens, maybe hundreds, practice the wrong thing...and it is no surprise that they end up getting little or no accurate data from all their labors.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Thanks, Kevin!

Thanks for updating us on what is going on at Psi Tech.

It's none of my business, but I was suprised to hear that you are back in Mississippi. I read about how you found your optimal home in Hawaii and had been thinking of you living in Hawaii. I've got to move you in my mind to Mississippi! LOL

Ann
    Paths To Your Success

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the update

Best regards
      Alan
      Save over $1,000 on PATHS
      Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Hi Ann!

Hi Ann!

Yep, we are back in the heartland!

It was a wonderful 3 years in Hana, and it definitely was the optimum for us to be there while we were. Just like it is optimum for us to be where we are now, in our "LOA~Miracle House."

The nice thing about life is that it is full of change, growth, surprises and new things!

What is optimum for today, or this year, is not necessarily optimum for 5 years from now. For instance, the optimum way to interact with a 5 year old child is not the same way to interact with a 16 year old child.

When we found out the data for the optimum location of our next home was in Hawaii it was a real SHOCK! We were thinking of building a house a few hundred yards further toward the center of our property in Mississippi!

We were actually looking at what the optimum location for us one year from current time. It described the place where we moved to in Hana, Maui sight unseen, to a T.

So much was learned during the time there, it was a wonderful "working vacation", it is where we were when our relationship with Aaron grew, it is where we were when we learned about PATHS....there is so much that happened in our lives that could not have happened if we did not spend the time there, it impossible to track all the positive results.

Mary, my wonderful wife, learned to TRV there also!

We periodically do different optimum targets for ourselves, and at about the 1.5 year mark in Hawaii we, and a few others, did another target on the location of our optimum domicile...lo and behold, all kinds of data came up describing a home overlooking the ocean...and a bunch of other details. Turns out it described the house Richard Pryor had built in Hana. The place was huge and we thought, no way could we afford it, plus, real estate is so tight over there we did not believe it was even available.

We checked, and it turned out the price was not so bad, but someone had just signed a 1 year lease, so there was no way we could move in.

We went back and looked at all the TRV data and there is no way the data could mean anything but the Pryor house...but how could this be? TRV data had never steered us wrong in the past, and it was saying that it was optimum for us to move into the Pryor place within the next three months. However the house was absolutely unavailable for another 12 months. And even at the end of 12 months, those people would have first right of refusal for ANOTHER 12 months.

We actually went back to the leasing agent to see if there was not a mistake. Maybe she was confused. Nope, she had the lease, the people who were in the house currently would be there for the next 12 months, and they did NOT want to move to any other house.

In addition to the TRV data, we had also prayed about it, we knew it was where we were supposed to move into. So we left a bit confused, and wondering what was going on, but not terribly concerned.

3 days later we got a call from the leasing agent. The people that were in there had had a situation arise that required them to be on the other side of the Island for at least a year, could they please get out of the lease they had just signed!

Just like that, in perfect timing, the house became available to us just as described in the TRV data!

After being in this dream house (it was really very nice ~ 10 acres overlooking the ocean!), for close to a year (the term of our lease), we thought it would be good to TRV whether to renew the lease for another year or not. My wifes intuition was very topsy turvy about it...so we did not TRV it. Instead, we gave the target blind to several other TRV'ers...they all got data describing Mississippi!

As soon as that data came in and Mary saw it, her internal intuition resonated with it, and within a few months we were packing up and getting ready to move back to the mainland.

Our time of optimum learning, contacts, time on the beach, and growth had come to an end on the beautiful Island of Maui and it was time to head back to Misssissippi!

The entire way that everything worked out here in Mississippi upon our return is an even more amazing sequence of events. I will share that in another post!

Because of the Light,

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Kevin, you are an astounding story-teller

Don't keep us waiting too long for the next part
          Namaste,
          Pamela
          Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Wow That's Amazing!!
            Save over $1,000 on PATHS
            Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Kevin

That was REALLY interesting, can't wait for the next part of the story........

Barb

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Kevin!

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                The entire way that everything worked out here in Mississippi upon our return is an even more amazing sequence of events. I will share that in another post!
                What a wonderful adventure you had!

I don't know that I would have moved even if my OT said it was the best place for me to be. I love NW Arkansas and really don't want to be anywhere else.

I'm looking forward to your next installment of your moving adventures. I'm curious if you kept your property in MS when you moved to Hawaii and have moved back to the same property or somewhere else. Don't know why I'm so curious, but I am!

I agree with Pamela - you're a great story teller!

Ann
                Paths To Your Success

Comment

Working...
                X