Where will you be October 14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Glenn!!

I forgot about that example with the native americans! You refreshed my memory of that on the movie "What the bleep do we know". Thanks!!

I really need to read that Matrix Energetics book, that's awesome that you're reading it now.

I'm sure there are sooo many things right in front of my nose that I can't see with my eyes. I hope that changes 'cause I want to see them!!
    With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
    Christine

Comment

• Hy-Tech Paint and Secrets...

Hi Al...

I hope you got finished painting your house. Did you use any of the insulating paint additive from Hy-Tech that Kevin mentioned? I only have it on one ceiling so far, but it seems to help. I plan on doing the outside before Thanksgiving and reporting on results.
      Holy Moly!!! I forgot all about that magical paint additive!!! I have completed the priming on the outside of a part of the house that has been renovated, but will be beginning the regular painting this weekend. Can I use this over my prime? Can I find the additive at Home Depot? Tell Me, Tell Me, Tell Me!

I can sympathize with you on the raking. Our yard is about the same size and surrounded by oak trees. First they shed tons of leaves, usually about December, then millions of acorns about Feb. which stain the driveways when run over. I finally went to a mulching lawn mower which cuts way down on the raking and is better for the grass.
      Well, not only do I have a bunch of those naughty oak trees that spit out a gazillion acorns, but I also have a catalpa which sheds leaves the size of a line-backer's hands! And they are not finished falling, so I expect I will be doing another 5-hour session within the next week. But lucky for me, Sharyn did a Theta Healing on me after I spent all day Monday raking and causing my muscles to get all sore and tight, and by Tuesday morning I was right as rain! (Thank's Sharyn! you are an Angel!) But Al...I sure do wish I had that fancy mulching lawn mower you speak of... Maybe if the Starship Beings drop by your house, they can load it onto their ship, fly it over to my house and while they chow down on my home-made pasta with Basil Pesto, I'll get the job done and then they can return it to you with a full tank of gas! What do you say, Al?

WOW! I had no idea you were such an accomplished artist. Your portfolios are GORGEOUS!!! They display such grace, compassion and insight. Your treatment of the water droplets with the reflections in them remind me of some of Salvador Dali's work on display in the museum in St. Petersburg, near where Grace lives.
      I hope you continue to pass your considerable skills and talent to your students for many more years.

I don't think mentioning your undies is getting to personal as you have them on display in your portfolio! But rather than "Hanes Her Way" they look more like Victoria Secret to me, you sly devil you Your neighbor was probably more envious than nosy.

As to the squirrels.......not without Grey Poupon.
      Why Thank You, Al! I am so honored by your beautiful comments about my paintings! But I must ask you....WHERE have you been, young man? I know you have been an active member of this forum for a long time, and you are now telling me that you have NEVER visited my website or the Healing Through Art thread before??? Al...you've got to Pay Attention if you want to get the most of this forum. I suggest that you go and spend a few moments in the corner in the Admin's office and think about what you have been missing out on by spending most of your time over at the Renewable Energy forum where they are always cooking up fresh squirrel on the grill out by the parking lot... Once you have done that, go through the door to your right brain and proceed directly to the end of the hall where you'll see the sign for the Health, Fitness and Nutrition forum...You'll find the entrance to the Healing Through Art thread there and I guarantee that your soul will be soothed by what you find! After you peruse the posts there, I'll give you one of my special written critique assignments, okay? Don't worry, Al...I expect you will get an A plus!

I don't think mentioning your undies is getting to personal as you have them on display in your portfolio! But rather than "Hanes Her Way" they look more like Victoria Secret to me, you sly devil you Your neighbor was probably more envious than nosy.

As to the squirrels.......not without Grey Poupon!
      Okay, Okay, I was just teasing before about you getting too personal... And you are right...those "bloomers" in the painting ARE from Vickie's Secret, but I like the Hanes Her Way ones, too! I just haven't made a painting of the Hanes ones...YET...

As I said before... ENOUGH about my underwear!!! But wait...Maybe if I hang them on the line again, the Starship Beings will see them and want to zoom in for a closer look, and once they do, I can ask them if they have any of that nifty Hy-Tech paint additive!!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
      My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

Comment

• Hy-tech paint

Hi Pamela.

You can put this over your primer. You just add it to whatever you are using for your next coat. This is the only place to get it. It would probably not reach you for about a week after ordering.

House Paint for Insulating Home, Roof, Siding, Ceilings, Walls, Attic Radiant Barrier Paint

Busy now, will chat more later.

Al
        Antiquer

Comment

• my shirt

Guys check out my emblem on a shirt. This was in the Arecibo Observatory here in PR. If you saw the movie "Contact" then you probably know about it.

P.S. was telling my gf to take a Horizontal picture , hence my hands. lol

betterHalf Designs
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Christianbest; 11-03-2008, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• For Christian!

Originally posted by Christianbest View Post
            Guys check out my emblem on a shirt. This was in the Arecibo Observatory here in PR. If you saw the movie "Contact" then you probably know about it.

P.S. was telling my gf to take a Horizontal picture , hence my hands. lol

betterHalf Designs

Hi Christian!

Your T-shirt ROCKS!! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! I wanted you to know that my Grandparents and Parents were all born in Puerto Rico. I still have Family that Live in Arecibo. Mostlly in San Juan, Rio Piadras, Vega Baja, Ponce and More. Could we be Cousins? I would not doubt it!!
            IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• October 14th

Just thought I'd mention today is Oct. 14th according to the Lunar Calendar.

Comment

• Originally posted by elias View Post

A new forum has been launched by Project Camelot named Project Avalon:
                Project Avalon. It is going to be some interesting future talks over there.
                Let me add that

today is October 14, 2012

Please that forum Project Avalon is full of quackery

the OP posted this thread back in 2008 and still no space ships ...

just like those "heavens gate" people who all committed suicide

I don't know why I even posted in this thread as I'm the kind of person that says live and let live but still I cannot help laugh at the quackery of it all

carry on
                Last edited by 5150; 10-14-2012, 06:33 PM.
                Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• 150 years ago, all people would call a cell phone "quackery"

You'll only know whats real, when you see it with your own eyes. Unless you have an open mind.

Believing in something is one thing, to hurt yourself based on something you believe is pure insanity.
                  Last edited by jdodson; 10-15-2012, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X