No announcement yet.

Where will you be October 14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due to the Law of Free Will that the ETs allegedly must follow, it is my understanding that a "mass sighting" will not happen until we as a planet have invited it. A prophecy is circulating the Net that a massive UFO will appear for three days on October 14th and wipe out the New World Order, a group that the prophet says would otherwise take over the planet.

I guarantee you that nothing unusual will be seen in the skies that day, because we are not at the point where we as a planet have reached a consensus about whether we want it to happen or not.

We need to reach those people who sit and vegetate in front of the TV, blindly believing everything the top five corporations feed them with the trust of little children.

If you put a UFO in front of them, without any front-loading from the media, they would either worship it — and those who predicted its arrival — as Gods, and / or scourge them as devils. It creates an irreversible infringement upon our free will as a planet.
    I just want to point out that, while I also have great respect for David, his conclusions are based on his own channeling, which is subject to the same degree of filtering as the rest of us who channel. So, his conclusion that we as a planet are not ready for this, with all due respect, is his own opinion which is not more valid than any of the rest of us.

Also, I don't understand how failing to "front-load" all the couch potatoes would infringe upon their free will? That seems a bit backwards to me. They are exercising their free will by being couch potatoes and accepting everything they see on TV. It seems to me that the media trance they are in, along with the actions of our own government, is what is infringing upon their free will more than anything else could.

I want to offer Sharyn as much support as possible in this endeavor. It took a lot of courage and trust for her to go public with her channeled messages. Keep it up Sharyn, listen to your heart and you can't go wrong.

I think it is most important for us all to ignore the naysayers and doom & gloom rants, tune out of the media, and focus within and listen to our own hearts now.
    Last edited by April; 10-10-2008, 07:23 PM.
    April
    April's Readings

Zpoint
    Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
    Izza B

Comment

• Music for Oct.14 from Blossom's site

As seen on her site. October 14th 2008

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/October14th.zip

-Christian

Comment

• Hi All, I to have been following this thread and found this most interesting posted on one of our local news sites. I did not see or witness the event but many did in western Michigan and eastern Ill. and Wisconsin. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with Oct. 14th but I believe in one of the post it indicated that there would be many sightings in the sky leading up to the 14th. This may or may not be related but it doesn't hurt to be aware of this event that took place here on the 9th of October. Anyway. keep looking up!

Stephen

Meteor, or something, spotted in sky

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 11:17 PM EDT

Updated: Oct 9, 2008 11:50 PM EDT

Related Content

Meteor vs. meteorite

SAUGATUCK, Mich. (WOOD) -- 24 Hour News 8 received many e-mails Thursday night about something falling from the sky.

Viewers from Kalamazoo to Allegan County to Cedar Springs reported seeing something that looked like a shooting star with an "orangish tail."

Dave Swanson, who works in the control tower at the Kalamazoo-Battle Creek International Airport, told 24 Hour News 8 that at 9:17 p.m. he saw a "meteoroid in the NW sky traking NNE. Duration of less than 2 seconds, but brilliant when it was lit."

Police scanners revealed Allegan County authorities dispatched some crews to check it out after receiving phone calls in the Saugatuck area. There were initial reports of a possible plane down. Authorities were called back after a brief search.

Storm Team 8 Meteorologist Bill Steffen also received phone calls and e-mails from across West Michigan. He said it was likely a meteor. Plus, since we don't know that any fragments made it to the ground, what was spotted should be called a meteor.

According to NASA, a meteor is a bright streak of light that appears briefly in the sky. Observers often call meteors shooting stars or falling stars because they look like stars falling from the sky....Meteorites reach the earth's surface because they are the right size to travel through the atmosphere. If they are too small, they will disintegrate in the atmosphere. If they are too large, they may explode before reaching the earth's surface.

Those at WGN-TV in Chicago told 24 Hour News 8 they, too, have received calls of something in the sky.

If you saw anything, please e-mail the 24 Hour News 8 newsroom at newsroom@woodtv.com.

Comment

• #14 from Blossom Goodchild

This may be the last channel before Oct 14. I do not know if she has one planned for tomorrow or not. Enjoy...

14. (Oct 11th) Well, it’s almost time my friends and the world waits it seems, for this next communication with you. It still seems so unreal … and I, out of everyone should feel the reality should I not? Yet I can’t. Thousands and thousands know now of your coming (whether they believe you or not) and yet , even for those of us that are prepared , we simply do not know what to assume or visualise. Its like waiting to have a baby, except at least with that you know what to expect … a baby!!! … with you guys, we just don’t know what you are going to surprise us with. And I guess too, there are so many people that still don’t know about it and are carrying on talking about next week as if it’s just another week. It’s been a LLLLOOOONNNGGG LLLOOONNNGGG week down here… whats cooking up there?
          You would be surprised!
          No doubt!
          Indeed we are in position and generally taking care of rescourses. May we say that in preparation we have underestimated the LOVE and anticipation that is being sent to us. Your word is ‘phenominal’ is it not? We choose to say that we shall become a phenominal phenonima! It has indeed been a long period of waiting for us also … eons of your time. Yet we are aware of the controversy that is taking place and of the complete sham that is overshadowing your beloved planet. Be of great aprehension regarding what the media shall be asked to disclose in the beginning days. We are secure in the knowledge that there are those in place on your earth that are ready to begin their dreams. They shall know exactly what to do . They have been awaitng their entire lives to be of service in this way. We wish all souls to understand this. We have not suddennly just decided to drop in for a cup of tea unannounced. This is why we asked you Blossom, to release our message to the world as you did. It was of upmost importance that your planet was aware in advance of our coming. Otherwise, the shock may have been too great. Also it has allowed souls to prepare for this historic encounter.
          Dear souls of planet earth … let it be known that we have longed for this unity. Do you see how this shall change the darkness within your stratosphere into the Golden Race? This is how you shall become known.
          The Golden Race.
          This coming into your skies is the beginning of The New Dawn … in to The New World that has been prophesied in your past days.
          Allow your hearts and minds … allow your very being to ascend into a vibration that resonates with the TRUTH of your soul.
          WE BRING WITH US A NEW WAY. A NEW UNDERSTANDING.
          Until you experience it for yourselves you will not be able to accept that of which we speak. Yet we say to you, when you accept it, you shall never again feel the darker times that have swamped the very air in which you have had to breathe. There shall be freshness within all things. Your days will ‘feel’ different. Your purpose shall be introduced to the self and each shall desire to go about their future days in a very different way from the way you are displaying now.
          This is why we say to you ‘BE OF JOY! The minute your eyes look upon the wonderous sight that we offer, the soul shall remember who it is. How can it be anything other than immense joy? Share your knowledge with those in despair. They simply are in a place of deep sleep. Help them to awake with tender words and actions, for indeed they shall be in great need.
          I think everyone is expecting the biggest part of the jigsaw … (i.e., rainbows, diamonds etc) after all, aren’t there only two pieces left? Today and tomorrow’s communication...?
          In Truth the puzzle is almost complete. It leaves only the one space for it to show the fullness of itself … and we shall fill that space when we appear in your skies on the 14th day of the 10th month in the year 2008. Whereby we shall prove once and for all that we come in PEACE and LOVE.
          And there shall be no one more relieved than I and that’s a fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Dearest soul …
          Oh oh! I can feel the tears coming straight away … yes? I can sort of feel what you are about to say and feel a bit reluctant from the ‘ego’ point of view, and yet … how can I refuse you at this juncture ?
          On behalf of The Federation Of Light we thank you for your part in this procedure. We smile with your humour for we know we could not have done it without you.
          Or I, without you … clearly! You KNOW you are most welcome on one level, but I am sure you know it’s been a ride that I wouldn’t necessarily put my hand up for again!! I look out the window and the world keeps turning. How will it be when I look out this same window next week?
          It will be that you see a beauty that you have not seen before as you look through the eyes of one who has experienced and been an integral part of the way forward into the LIGHT OF LOVE … as those from planet earth join us … The Federation Of Light … on our journey home.
          Nicely said my friends. We welcome you with open arms. Many, many of us. I think I speak for perhaps millions when I say THANKYOU for the LOVE you have shown us, and …
          BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
          Namaste,
          Pamela
          Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

• And the very latest from Mike Quinsey

SaLuSa through Mike Quinsey'
            10-October-2008

These are testing times with many problems thrown at you on a physical level, and also testing of your faith and understanding in connection with your Space friends, and their announcement of intent to show themselves to prove their existence beyond doubt. The weeks have passed by and the Sighting looms ever nearer, and it has as expected provoked much interest and discussion. In the depths of world chaos there is hope extended by us, and anyone who has followed our messages will be aware of the nature of our presence. We come to release you from the conditions that have subjected you to so much turmoil, and have reduced your lives to being little less than slaves to your Government's agenda of global control.

This is one time in your history when you shall emerge victorious, unlike earlier cycles when you have been virtually destroyed through the actions of the dark forces. This one was always projected as having the full potential for a successful conclusion, and to ensure such an outcome has been carefully directed and assisted by our Federation. It has required much cooperation from you who are the Lightworkers, and your commitment to establishing the Light upon Earth. In this you have been remarkably successful, having carried Mankind through several periods of uncertainty over the last century. Many souls have ventured to Earth during this time to specifically lift you up, and out of the darkness have achieved the establishment of a grid of Light. It is your link between Earth and the immediate levels above you, and as you attract the Light so it enforces the power of the grid to create many centers within it.

The Galactic Federation have made clear what you can expect with their coming to Earth, and they offer great help having foreseen the mass destruction that the Illuminati planned for your demise. Very few of you have a realization of how far their plans extended, and the degree to which they had been advanced. They had success in their grasp, but have had it snatched from them through joint activities with our allies. There is no "quick fix" and even with our knowledge and technology, it will take some time to establish the foundation for a new way of life. However, we are very near to being able to go ahead with First Contact, and that is the key to everything else that is necessary to get the changes underway.

It is nearing the time when the Light will have been established upon Earth, and it will project you into a new era of joy and happiness. It will continue during the restoration of Earth and take you on to Ascension, when you will exist in absolute bliss and become free from all of the problems that beset you now. Duality is an experience and no more, and it was never intended to become your permanent way of life. It is cyclic like everything else and now draws to its conclusion having served its purpose. Your natural state is being at one with All That Is, living in complete harmony and happiness without the burden of having to deal with the attention of the dark forces. They too are gaining experience from their activities, and act out their roles assigned to them just the same as yours.

All around you death, destruction and decay are evident, but understand that absolutely nothing is permanently destroyed as it simply changes its level of vibration. All is energy and creation is by thought, and as you lift yourselves up your powers will increase to levels of instant creation. You are far from being helpless Beings tossed around in the sea of physicality, as you have all of the potential offered by the higher levels of vibration. Ascension will place you in the fifth dimension or higher, which is far removed from the limiting vibrations you are now in. Yet, it is you over millennia of time that have created what you see all around you today. It is not exactly by choice, but your dark thoughts and deeds have overshadowed the Light. Now you can take credit for having lifted yourselves up sufficiently to manifest the higher vibrations, and they are opening the path to Ascension.

Meantime you can help those around you, by not entering into the fearful consequences of the financial problems that abound at present. You have the benefit of seeing further ahead than those who are uninformed or unaware of the Great Light, and it is emerging from the darkness and creating the opportunity for a complete turn around in the direction of your lives. Keep that vision in your sights at all times, because it is about manifest and once it does you will be under no illusion as to what it means. Changes for the good of all are descending upon you in the form of the Galactic Federation, and we await the initial response to the "Sighting" from which we can gauge your readiness for the next stages. Know for certainty we will come very soon, as it must be realized that time is becoming short for the plan to take you to the end times.

We do not experience concern in the way you do, as we have the ability to adjust to any changes quite easily and no challenge is beyond us. It is simply that our technological superiority lends itself quite readily to any situation. However, we need to take the present opportunity that offers us the chance to implement the Divine Plan for you and your evolution. Earth is a beautiful world that will leave you with many memories, but these will be surpassed once you see the restoration completed. Truly the Garden of Eden will rise from the ashes of many centuries of neglect and destruction. It will be befitting of the new Man that will emerge to accompany Earth on its Ascension pathway.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and can tell you from my experience, that your Earth is one of the most beautiful planets I have ever seen. It was created for you by bringing the flowers and fauna from other planets, so that you could experience some of the wonders of the Universe. Can you comprehend the love of the Beings of Light who were responsible, and the great love of the Creator who conceived of the plan. New Universes are being created all of the time, and as a Cosmic Being your opportunity to explore these unlimited expanses is infinite. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from the changes that are commencing on Earth. Think positively and live your life in appreciation of what is being given to you, and give love to all others on this journey with you. Make it a happy and joyous time that you share with them.

Thank you SaLuSa.
            Mike Quinsey.
            Namaste,
            Pamela

Comment

• Only a few days to go

I was talking to Sharyn last nite and said it is hard to believe that it was almost six weeks ago that I first stumbled on the yahoo post. I remember the chill I got down my spine - though not a "bad" chill. More like the excited chill of knowing I was about to experience something that I could not have even imagined previously.

At the time, October 14 seemed an eternity away. How the time has flown!

Regardless of the outcome on Tuesday, this has been an enjoyable journey and I have so loved sharing it with my friends on this forum
              Namaste,
              Pamela

Comment

• Blossom

Hi

I thought to share this, that it might be interesting to some people.
                As you may know there has been so much criticism going on about this event on some other forums, and some personal attacks were being made to Blossom Goodchild, which I thought are very disturbing. I thought about balancing the negative comments with some positive ones. As I was doing this, I received an sms from my mate: A thorn defends the rose, harming those who would steel the blossom.

I said to my self: WOW! What a great synchronicity!
                Just as a confirmation that my mate doesn't know anything about Blossom Goodchild.

Elias
                Last edited by elias; 10-11-2008, 10:58 AM.
                Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Snap

Thank you, so much for your support April

The synchronicities seem to be at work Elias - I Have just had the other half to yours.

I walked into our lounge room to find the family watching a movie, I think it is called Aeon Flux - 400 years into the future & one of the main characters came onto the screen called ...... Trevor GOODCHILD!

Can you believe that? So you got Blossom & I got Goodchild.

= Blossom Goodchild.

I just love the way these synchronicities work

Love, Light & Blessings
                  Sharyn
                  Theta Healing
                  Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• What the second man, Robert Dean, says is quite interesting.

Dailymotion - UFO Truth Clifford Stone & Robert Dean, a video from pincerpal. clifford, stone, robert, dean, nwo

Moria x
                    Intuitive Readings
                    P.A.T.H.S
                    Web design by Hannah King

Comment

• Possible location

This is a post from a guy named Walter at Galactic Federation of Light Yahoo Group.
                      __________________________________________________ ___________________
                      I've been watching the speculation on the appearance of the GFL ship with interest,
                      as the 'jigsaw' that Blossom mentions unfolds. To my mind, there is only one place
                      on Earth where the jigsaw pieces all fit together nicely - Cape Town, South Africa.

Why ?

1. Cape Town is in the southern hemisphere;
                      2. "Alabama" :- a 'renegade' Confederate ship that raided the oceans during the American Civil War, regularly called at Cape Town harbour, South Africa, to replenish victuals. The Alabama is recorded in the anals of South African history in the form of a song : "Daar kom die Alabama", which is sung to this day by locals on every festive occasion in Cape Town, but especially during New Year celebrations;
                      3. "Table" :- Table Mountain in Cape Town is a world famous "landmark" and also an energy portal.
                      4. "Diamonds" :- South Africa has been world famous for its diamonds "forever".
                      5. "Rainbow" :- South Africa is known by all who know it well as the "Rainbow Nation".
                      6. Last, but not least :- Cape Town is the seat of Parliament and therefore the "heart" of a nation that has set a shining example for the whole world, in its peaceful TRANSITION from a dark, controlled mentality of the
                      apartheid era, to a Light filled society. As in all nations, the struggle in SA between dark and Light continues, but with luminaries such as Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela and many other "shining examples" of the Light, (both male and female), the South African nation continues to progress peacefully into the Light.

Another "coincidence" - the US Navy has docked in Cape Town this past week with one of its nuclear powered aircraft carriers and other naval vessels for the first time in DECADES !! This - ostensibly to "learn" some "tricks" from the SA Navy ?!! This surely must be a thinly disguised joke !! How transparent the cabal is..........!!

- a cat amongst the pidgeons.....................?? Just a thought.
                      Walter.
                      __________________________________________________ ___________________

And btw, I just felt a shake here in Puerto Rico. There was a 6.1 Magnitude tremor on Santa Cruz Island (near P.R.)

Comment

• WOW!!! That is extremely interesting!

Thank you so much for posting and sharing with us Christian!!!
                        Namaste,
                        Pamela

Comment

• Thanks for posting the video Moria, it was most interesting to listen to.

Thanks also to you Christian, you just gave me another synchronicity with that post which I will ponder on overnight.

Love, Light & Blessings
                          Sharyn
                          Theta Healing
                          Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• The last Blossom channeling before Oct 14

Last one before 14th Oct !
                            15. So here I sit, feeling very odd as I am aware this is my last communication with you before you arrive and after that ….? Who knows! How ON EARTH can we know what changes this appearance will bring about? Yet I know in my heart that this event HAS to take place for the good of all mankind. For at heart, mankind is good, mankind is LOVE and I feel it is through you that we shall be able to remember this. So then … I’m sure you have your speech prepared … go right ahead…
                            With LOVE HUMILITY AND GRACE we offer you these words. There as those on your planet who welcome us in Loving open arms, and yet we are very much aware that there are those who are living in great trepidation of this day that is very soon to be a marked event in the history of your race. We have, through you Blossom, spread words of LOVE and acceptance of our being, and in a certain sense there is little more to say.
                            May your soul's TRUTH of itself guide each and everyone of you through this most exciting time.
                            I’ve got to be honest when I say that for me personally I have sort of lost sight of the joy a little bit. The pressure for me regarding this day is incomparable (is there such a word?). And yet … my soul reaches out in KNOWING that when you show yourself there shall be a change on this planet forever and we will KNOW not only that you come in LOVE for I feel that there shall be no denying of this ... although I don’t know what form that will take ... but I also KNOW that within each one of us, if we allow ourselves to soak in the time that we have with you, we shall be transformed into a higher part of ourselves , and yet still be in the human form. You realize of course the wait is simply agonizing?
                            Yet the wait is worth waiting for like all things that are of LOVE. The day that has been arranged has brought your world together again, and yet it has split it apart. In our calculations we are TRUSTING our knowledge through data collected and believe that a unity shall transpire that shall allow a transformation to occur that will in time, rid your world of a darkness that exists there through avarice and greed.
                            AWAKE DEAR ONES INTO THE LIGHT OF YOURSELVES.
                            We come to guide you through and many on your planet are in position to bring forth assistance wherever it is needed.
                            It’s just so hard to know what to expect. I smile for I know you so well … your answer to that is indeed as I thought ...
                            Expect the unexpected!
                            Friends … it is in such a sweet short while that all that we have said shall be revealed to you in its Truth. Many who fear us will automatically let go of that fear when they see directly for themselves what they see. Please be uplifted. This shall add to the vibration as we begin our descent into your skies.
                            WHOAH! WOAH! WOAH!! As I wrote that I thought I would burst! Trying to contain myself. I have come to learn that is what we need to rely on … our ‘feeling’ about words. For the mind can deceive and cause all sorts of doubts. But our ‘feelings’ can only tell us their Truth.
                            And you question why we chose you oh wise one?
                            Shucks!!
                            KNOW OF THIS … We shall remain for as long as we deem it necessary. We recognize that there shall be disruptive forces claiming falsities regarding the TRUTH of who we are. We say to you most clearly that we will not leave until it is understood that we are not of your earths imagination and we are here to show you a new way of understanding the LOVE that you are. We will not abort our mission under any circumstances. We have worked too hard and waited too long. It will be as plain as the nose on your face that we are who we say we are and yet some still will question.
                            TRUST IN YOURSELVES DEAR FRIENDS. NO ONE ELSE BUT YOURSLEVES. FOR THERE LIES ALL KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH. WE CAN NOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT THIS STATEMENT IS.
                            Only by following your heart’s feelings shall you know who we are and why we come. Abide by that, we beseech you.
                            We feel now it is time to finish up this session.
                            It feels so like when I had my last session with you finishing ‘The Bridge’ … I howled, not knowing when we would resume. Yet … this is different of course. My heart is full of LOVE for you guys, I consider it an honour to have been chosen as your messenger, TRULY I do, through thick and thin and all that … I simply can’t wait for Tuesday, … I know … I have to.
                            Our last words then before we reveal ourselves in your skies
                            WELCOME HOME!

And to you fellow wanderers ... from us earthlings …

Welcome to planet earth !!!!!!!!!!!!! Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Namaste,
                            Pamela

Comment

• While before the Federation of Light has been saying they will remain in our atmosphere for a period of three days, now they are saying they will remain as long as necessary for us to understand that they are who they say they are.

Amazing
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela

Comment

• These synchronicities really make one ask, wow, isn't this a real dream?!
                                I welcome these ETs to planet Earth with all my heart. Come, Come, Come ...
                                It is really hard to believe that finally such a big change will suddenly be made in the awareness of the people of this planet. I am waiting in joy. The technology they have must be exciting to observe!
                                Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                                http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Working...
                                X