Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this stuff. So I have been using it every day since this seminar this weekend. Two experiences out of several that I will share. Wife had a pain when she turned her neck. Applied the technique and it was gone within about 10 secs.

My DVR/cable box went on the fritz last night. It kept powering itself up then shutting down, then powering up and shutting down in a continous loop. I tried pulling the power cable for about an hour and plugged it back in and it didnt help. I got home from work today and it was still power cycling. I powered the unit down. 2 pointed the unit. Powered it back up and the unit stayed up but it was stuck on channel 94. I laughed because the state of the unit did change no question. I then powered it off one more time and back up again and guess what. Its working fine now. Then I just busted out laughing and my wife looks at me with disbelief saying... you did something to it. And Im like I did nothing thats whats so cool. Then shes like no you were fiddling around with it physically or something and I just laugh and laugh AND LAUGH.

Someone had a question about whether they would feel anything if attending the seminar and they didnt have any background with energy work. Each persons experience will vary but I think the answer is going to be yes regardless of your background your going to feel something eventually unless you want to live in the analytical side of your brain.

Part of what Richard has found is a way to help people (this is my opinion) connect with their intuitive side, which lives in the land of emotions and feelings. Where as the side you use almost all the time (the analytical brain) deals with language, math, etc things that are tangible. So its really almost impossible to describe whats happening with ME because for me to explain it to you properly I cant do it. I would have to use the analytical side of the brain (language, tangible ideas) which is how we normally communicate. Instead I would have to show you by sharing my feelings/emotions directly in a more intimate fashion.

Its so cool that this stuff doesnt take any time at all. I dont have to "run" energy, which means I can be more lazy and allows me more time to play.

Comment

I'm sold

okay, between Stephen, Moria, and Jamie...I'm sold. There's a seminar coming up in San Francisco next month. I'm going...

love & hugs

Chansy

Comment

morphogenic fields

I think everyone would be very empowered by studying the concepts of morphogenic fields by Rupert Sheldrake that Richard Bartlett refers to in his book. There are things about this concept that tie into PATHS that has not really been discussed.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Morphogenic Fields

Thanks for the info Aaron,

I've just found some articles about Rupert Sheldrake & Morphogenics fields. I'll post the links in a separate thread so that this one stays just for ME. I found them really interesting.

I am just so excited by this thread & the whole concept of ME. I spoke to Stephen earlier this afternoon.... thank you again, for your great explanations & generous sharing of your time, Stephen .
          After we'd finished talking Stephen 2 pointed me & a few minutes later I messaged him that something was happening to me. I could feel little ripples & waves like a shifting of energy in my solar plexus. Very Exciting!

I'm off to reread my ME book again tonight & practise, practise,practise. Hopefully, I'll be able to link everything together soon.

Love & Blessings,
          Sharyn

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn
          Last edited by Sharyn; 06-09-2007, 10:56 AM.
          Theta Healing
          Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Ah YES...it means love I think the French spell it J'aime or maybe that means "i love you"

Stephen, Thanks for your feedback!
            I called my local Barnes and Noble and they have the book in stock! I'm literally running out the door to pick it up...can you see the smoke behind me? Just like the roadrunner...Beep Beep. Move out of my way!

I plan on sitting by the beach today and soaking it all up

Chansonette, Oh I am so thrilled you are going!

Cheers,
            Aime

Comment

totally going!!

Hi Aime,

I love your name, btw. Beautiful. I'm really excited about going too. How can I not, after all this conversation and then as it happens there's a seminar 25 miles from me??? I'm gonna get the book and start reading so I'm prepared. I'll totally keep you posted!!!!

love & hugs

Chansy

Comment

That is fantastic news Chansonette. How great that you can attend one so close to you !

I should love to do the workshops in Hawaii in August, so I'm putting out the intention that the means to do so will come about.

I did a quick search last night to check airfares & realised it is quite a bit closer for me to travel to Hawaii than San Francisco, although still very expensive.

Oh well, I have 6 weeks to manifest the $$ before the bookings close so I'll be working on it!

Love & Abundance,
                Sharyn
                Theta Healing
                Paths 2 Potential

Comment

YAY for you, Little Song!!

Even though I haven't attended one Yet, I know it will blow your mind!!

I am working with the two point from the book and with a little help from Stephen, I'm sure I'll be able to join you guys on this most Life Transforming journey!

Can't wait!!!

Moria x
                  Intuitive Readings
                  P.A.T.H.S
                  Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Stephen, keep it coming!!! This is great!! Arioch, thanks for sharing your experience. It all sounds amazing!!

Comment

my experience

well hello all,
                      for those who don't know stephen lives in the same town as me....and we got together on friday morning, and he did some two points with me (four i guess)...and it was interesting and neat, and i then proceded to go to work.
                      as soon as he started...i could feel my body kind of going limp, and then i had to lie down....i could feel my chest open up (perhaps my heart chackra ) and then energy flowing also in through out my solarplex area....
                      I could also feel energy flowing through me at work in my chest, and this strange energy thing happening on my head on the left side...it was wierd....

K, in a nutshell, i have been shooken deep by the fact that i don't understand what the hell happened....and it is so different from any other modality or thing that i have experienced....actually it has really freaked me out..FEAR...ya i know, and am shocked and not liking it...

this actually takes me to a place of becoming aware of trusting and having faith....if i don't get it then it feels like i have no control...yup, the fear of the unknown....
                      anyhow, i do notice a difference and i feel like something is different in me and is kind of missing, and it is really uncomfortable for me.....kind of strange,
                      Am not entirely sure how i feel, but am needing time to sort things out and reavaluate myself, me, life, beliefs, actions, bla,bla,bla.....something pretty big has disappeared and i think i was very dependant on it for the payoff and the illusion of safety and protection.....so it is good
                      Am sitting on the sidelines, taking a breather and a long drink of water from the fountain of life.....

for me this is beyond my comprehension, at this time anyhow...
                      LOVE and LIGHT....Adrienne
                      Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

french

HI,
                        Aime means Friend
                        Amour means love, or L'amour
                        J'aime means like, or i like
                        J'aime mon aime Stephen means I like my friend Stephen

i was in french emersion for six years and although i am rusty, it would really take no time at all to be fluent in it again......thanks
                        ..Adrienne
                        Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Hello Adrienne,
                          Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                          well hello all,
                          for those who don't know stephen lives in the same town as me....and we got together on friday morning, and he did some two points with me (four i guess)...and it was interesting and neat, and i then proceded to go to work.
                          as soon as he started...i could feel my body kind of going limp, and then i had to lie down....i could feel my chest open up (perhaps my heart chackra ) and then energy flowing also in through out my solarplex area....
                          I could also feel energy flowing through me at work in my chest, and this strange energy thing happening on my head on the left side...it was wierd....

K, in a nutshell, i have been shooken deep by the fact that i don't understand what the hell happened....and it is so different from any other modality or thing that i have experienced....actually it has really freaked me out..FEAR...ya i know, and am shocked and not liking it...

this actually takes me to a place of becoming aware of trusting and having faith....if i don't get it then it feels like i have no control...yup, the fear of the unknown....
                          anyhow, i do notice a difference and i feel like something is different in me and is kind of missing, and it is really uncomfortable for me.....kind of strange,
                          Am not entirely sure how i feel, but am needing time to sort things out and reavaluate myself, me, life, beliefs, actions, bla,bla,bla.....something pretty big has disappeared and i think i was very dependant on it for the payoff and the illusion of safety and protection.....so it is good
                          Am sitting on the sidelines, taking a breather and a long drink of water from the fountain of life.....

for me this is beyond my comprehension, at this time anyhow...
                          LOVE and LIGHT....Adrienne
                          Thanks for sharing that amazing storing.

Awesome stuff Stephen

With love and gratitude
                          Alan
                          Save over $1,000 on PATHS
                          Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Matrix Energetics Forum

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if everybody realised this fact except for me , but I only found out last night that there is more than one forum on the Matrix Energetics site.
                            I kept looking for others as the home page stated forums plural but all I kept seeing was the General Discussion board which I didn't find that helpful.

Turns out if you register, which I hadn't bothered doing as I wasn't posting anything yet, you are given access to several other discussion boards. I found that some of these contain quite a bit more information which seem to be of help.

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn
                            Theta Healing
                            Paths 2 Potential

Comment

Yes, Sharyn, there is lots of information on the board! I've been reading it since last year and have found some intriguing stories there!

This is one of them:

Hello all,

My husband (goes by the name of Wha, here) and I have attended two Matrix seminars. After the last one in San Diego at the end of March he decided to work on various stereo components of his with incredible results. He wrote about that here on the board several months ago. Well, at the same time he decided to do some Matrix work on Liberty Bay, which we live by, in Poulsbo. He wanted to restore the water to the more pristine state it must have been in in the 1850's. Poulsbo has been having a lot of trouble with the sewer system in recent years. We thought nothing more about it until a recent article in the North Kitsap Herald dated July 5th. Here is an excerpt from that:

"The healing powers of Liberty Bay

"Puzzled doesn't seem to sum it up. But why city and county officials aren't openly concerned about how exactly the sewer piping at Lemolo has miraculously fixed itself since its closure in October 2002, is a real noodle scratcher. Maybe the waters of Liberty Bay, after being doused with some 800,000 gallons of city sewage during the past few years, possess some magical qualities they're not ready to divulge. The fountain of youth? Maybe not for people, but possibly for the siphons that transfer Poulsbo's sewage across the bay to the Central Kitsap Wastewater Treatment Facility in aptly named Brownsville. It's too bad Jack Palance isn't around to field this one for Ripley's Believe it or Not! The latter seems more likely, unless the 2002 report from the Ductile Iron Pipe Research Association (which should know a thing or two about pipes) was way off in stating that the system was corroding. Now, we're not rocket scientists, or members of the Ductile Iron Pipe Research Association for that matter, but one thing we're fairly certain of is corrosion doesn't all of the sudden go away. Not even if it's asked politely."

When we read the article in the paper today we just looked at each other. Wha said he was feeling "particularly tapped in that day" and he has the working stereo components to prove it. Is this just a coincidence? Guess we'll never know for sure, but I tend to think that ME has worked its mojo once again! // JTweets

I'd say to those of you who are interested in ME to definitely read through the messages there!

Moria x
                              Intuitive Readings
                              P.A.T.H.S
                              Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Thanks for posting about registering...I have not registered either, and didn't find the general posting very helpful. Now I will register!

Comment

Working...
                                X