X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Moria,
    Originally posted by Moria View Post
    Hi Gorgeous people And, Alan... since he's in your area, here's your chance of maybe getting a session in person!!
    I got to the end of his blog and found out that the had just posted he was doing sessions so I've emailed him! How's that for synchronicity

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Moria

Good luck with your house.

With love and gratitude
    Alan
    Save over $1,000 on PATHS
    Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• Workers to the rescue !

Coming your way as requested Moria !!

Hope that you have a lovely time when your family arrives. Glad that you are going so well with your ME. Feel free to practise on me anytime!

Love & Blessings,
      Sharyn
      Theta Healing
      Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Originally posted by Moria View Post
        Hi Gorgeous people

Am going crazy finishing re-doing my hallways and everything else, before my family arrives...so can't find time to keep up here!!
        Anyway, I would highly recommend that you all have a look at Kingsley's blog, Exploring Matrix Energetics UK, His from London and has done all three levels and I had a remote session with him a couple of weeks ago. He's a Beautiful Soul and I just got an email from him about wanting to do more remote sessions with whomever would like to participate. The details and his email is on the blog.
        My session with him was AWESOME!! Not only did he work on me, I got to practice on him as well... Absolutely Fantastic!!

So between our own Beautiful Matrix Wizard, Mr Stephen Handsome , and Kingsley, we are in for a Ride, even though we haven't had the Bliss of experience the seminars yet!

For you, Stephen ... do get in touch with him if you feel like, I'm sure you guys would have SO much to talk about!!

And, Alan... since he's in your area, here's your chance of maybe getting a session in person!!

Ok, off to work on the house again!!

If someone could please send over three cleaners/sanders/painters and a plumber, I would be Most Grateful!!

Much Love,
        Moria x
        Thank you for your post Moria. I have contacted Kingsley to ask to participate in some remote sessions. It is so cool that Kingsley has set up a blog, particularly as by living in the UK I feel like I am missing out on things. Hopefully we can get some momentum going about ME here in the UK.

Terry

Comment

• ME practitioners?

Hi guys,

Divine timing is everything! I had purchased Dr. Bartlett's book a month ago, read about halfway through, then put it down because I wasn't "connecting" with it. Yesterday I saw that there was a thread on this forum dedicated to ME. Yay! I read every single post. Thank you all so much for posting your experiences with ME. It prompted me to read the rest of the book, and I finished it this morning. I totally get the concepts, but figure I'm missing something????

There is a seminar coming up this fall in my neck of the woods, So. California. I want to attend, but have a small dilemma. I can't travel because I can't eat out. I have dietary problems that severely limit me to food I cook at home. A kitchenette hotel is always an option.

I've been a Reiki Master since 1994 and do EFT and have a Quantum SCIO. Despite all these great tools, my own health defies transformation. For many years I have kept having this vision of me simply transforming/healing others/self with a very simple touch. When I learned of ME, I knew THAT was what I kept seeing myself doing in my vision.

What I would like to do is enlist the services of a good ME practitioner and work on my own transformation so that I am physically able to attend the seminar. I've looked all over the net for a practitioner listing, but didn't really find anything. Do any of you have a link or ideas on practitioners? I'm more than willing to pay for services, and long distance work is fine.

So guys, any help in this area would be much appreciated.

You all ROCK!
          DeAnn
          Love and Blessings,
          DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
          My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

• Rofl!!!

You are Hilarious, Sharyn!!!!

Thanks SO much for the cleaners and the plumber!! It sure is needed right now!!

Let me know what you want me to practice on and I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Much Love,
            Moria x
            Intuitive Readings
            P.A.T.H.S
            Web design by Hannah King

Comment

• Chansy...I love the swan with flexible neck image!!! Thank You!!! I'm feeling a bit better today but still could use some more help from all you wonderful folks!!

Moria, have a wonderful time with your family. If I was close by I would definitely come over and help ya! Thanks for the link too...I will be checking it out soon.

Sharyn...WOW what a great picture of you! I just noticed it! You are beautiful and very photogenic (spelling?)

DeAnn-I'm so excited for you in discovering ME. Did you try going to the forum on the Matrix Energetics site? I belive they list all the practioners there.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
              Love,
              Aime

Comment

• Hi Terry

Yes, it would be....errmm... WILL be Awesome to have him over here!!

Moria x
                Intuitive Readings
                P.A.T.H.S

Comment

• Hi DeAnn Welcome to THE Forum!

There is some practitioners listed here: Matrix Energetics Message Boards: Matrix Energetics Seminars Attendees list
                  and I saw that there is a few in the CA area as well.

Also, do contact Kingsley, the one I posted about before. He's in the UK but am looking for more people to do distance work with. He's Great!!

Moria x
                  Intuitive Readings
                  P.A.T.H.S

Comment

• Thanks!

Thanks for the links!

There are some great practitioner choices on your list.

The journey continues....

DeAnn
                    Love and Blessings,
                    DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.

Comment

• Aime & DeAnn

Hi Aime,
                      Thank you!

DeAnn,

I'm in a very similar position to you regarding eating out because of digestive problems also, which is causing me a wee bit of concern at the thought of my upcoming trip to Hawaii. I decided however, that there will surely be someone there at the seminars who will help me out once I'm there if I inadvertantly eat anything that I shouldn't have !

I was planning on packing a few emergency supplies in my suitcase but I was DISTRAUGHT, yes absolutely distraught, when I learned that Vegemite has been banned from the U.S.

VEGEMITE! That spread on rice cakes is my standby (you know the polystyrene type dry biscuits) for breakfast, lunch & tea! I'm here as a testiment to say that there ain't nothing wrong with vegemite. It's my vitamin B supplement!

Why, I've been brought up since I was a little tacker sucking vegemite on my rusks & I've eaten vegemite every day since (Yes, I know we Aussies are a strange lot!) & I've been here a long time now! Sheeesh, fancy banning innocuous little old vegemite!

So Moria, feel free to work on my digestive system, particularly the small intestines as they don't produce an enzyme required to break down & absorb a lot of foods, so I have to avoid eating them.

By the way, just to make sure that you really get your place ***** & span before the family arrives I'm sending over the big guns - Dad's Army. They'll make sure those workers don't slacken off!

Ok, NOW I see that my ***** has been *****. It is a very inoffensive little word over here (meaning in tip top condition) but I guess that it must have some sort of other connotation over in the US. Golly, I'm getting banned left, right & centre. I'd better quit while the going is good before I get myself tied up in other linguistic challenges!

Love & Blessings,
                      Sharyn
                      Theta Healing
                      Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Mind your matter!

I havent posted for a bit. Just wanted to say hi...I havent forsook the M.E. wave. I think much clearing is needed for me to see...well... more clearly. I 'll explain the root of my worries around M.E. at some point Im sure as its not completely surrendered.

I was trying to think though, how to encapsulate what I have been learning from my attraction/aversion to this quantum LOA wisdom on morphic field sterroids(sp?)...namely Matrix Energetics. Then I heard/thought this stern sounding parental voice say "mind your matter!"

I am getting more and more aware that I am bobbing around on the tops of these emotional waves in an ocean of feelings...up, down, forward, back. And the amzing thing is that I am seeing that life is reflecting back to me (or my filters ficticiously create) corroberating data in my mind..or experience to support whatever it is I am feeling. Thats just classic LOA I know but it feels as if its getting much stronger making it much more important to tame the emotional sea...I think theres much to be said for emotional mastery in this energetic realm.

I had a few fearful thoughts about the M. E. stuff while I was reading and then I saw all this "evidence" to match those worries. But then i am also feeling a bit more of a connection to my Inner Guidance system that tells me stuff like "mind your matter" and I'm not sure (clear enough) yet which "voice" is whos at times. Well most times.

I also had the awareness that thinking/feeling something in my own head is one thing...writting down my thoughts and feelings in an internet forum for all to see (and to live on for who knows how long)....well thats maybe more LOA that I want/need to deal with right now. I have always wondered what sort of added creative LOA power is attached to art and writting. I am sure creating some work of art with an intent (concious or not) must have a quality of strengthening that intent. (not at all saying my posts are "art" but apparently given the energy [and length] I put in them ... it might serve me to channel that into some other creative outlets.) Gardening for one.

Anyway I had 5 days of serious Z-point clearing last week. I have been feeling much better. There is much more to do but I hit a point where I felt soo diferent I needed to stop for a bit and let all the parts of me catch up or refuse. There are so many layers of these false beliefs and feelings. Employing the sub/superconcious to work for me like this I think is a huge and (effective) leap ahead! AND I feel like I am finally cooperating with the Successful Living module I am on. I bet that module supercharges any of these healing "modalities" being talked about here. M.E. seems like yet another leap forward.... I seem to be working on clearing all the ways I dont feel like I deserve what it(or the others) has to offer...happiness, healing, miracles, love, joy, God, or an avenue for me to give back. Among countless other things. Life in my job gave me a metaphor the other day that I may need to focus concentrated energy on clearing those blocks before I can reconnect with the "flow"... and then I can make those leaps forward into the flowery field of my dreams. My untended garden of late however has many weeds to be pulled first.

Is see too that in so many ways M.E. and all this quantum theory is very congruent with the Eastern Indian spirituality/philosophies that I barely "understand" so far. On one level I have not let myself dive deeply into that realm because of this feeling of unworthiness I have created around all things in such a spiritual package. That is partly whats liberating about M.E., that it dosent have this organized religiosity wrapped around it with all these customs and rituals.(as long as I dont put it there). I wonder if what Richard dose in the workshops isnt similar to what I have heard of as shaktipat? Where an enlightend master is able to convey to a seeker a trancendent experience of ones own inner Self (the God Self) through a touch or even a look...or at times the reading of a book written by them that is filled with their Shakti/Energy... or Morhic Field? And that experience sometimes can bring about kryas(sp?) like one having sponaneous fits of yoga postures or movements. From what I understand shaktipat can be the begining unfoldment of ones spiritual awakening and purification process leading to a realization of the God inside (us all) .. thats a pretty simplistic discription. I dont know if one can really describe such things if they havent experienced it (or even if they have). But some of what I am reading from others experiences in M.E. is making me think of this.

Anyway I am going back to the ME book piece by piece. ITs funny a few pages after I stopped reading Richard addresed some of my worries. I need to learn to keep moving forward through these resistances. That ego/control part of me dosent want to give up the flat world it has me living on that easily. Even though its such an outdated world view...

So next time maybe I'll wait till I finish reading the whole thing before I try and give my book report. Just wait till you all see my Matrix Energetics Diarama!!!

Blake

Post Script: I also have a "food thing" I think. It may not be as medical but one of the things I am struggling with is how I use food and sugar (and B&J's ice cream) as a drug. I am having a hard time thinking it could be for me like alcohol or drugs is for other "addicts". The whole addict mind though I think I am getting. The defensive stance, an irrational protective layer, avoidance of all things feeling, and the negaivity. Even with out "drugs" or alcohol I seem to have all the other symptoms of the "disease". I also really have a hard time believing it is a "disease" as we use the term medically. But then M.E. tears that whole thing to shreads so to speak too.

I just know I have been resisting doing a 12 step program around it because of the ridgid structure and surrender involved. I think I am also still looking for the "easier softer way". Anyone have thoughts about addiction as it applies to all this "new thought" and also PATHS.

Comment

• Food issues...

Hi Sharyn and all,

Why in the world is Veggemite banned from the U.S.????

The food issues have created a lack of confidence in me that I'm not comfortable with. My gosh, I have tried every healing modality I could think of. I even heal a lot of people with my different talents, so why can't I heal myself? I've never been a picky eater and have always been a happy positive person. My QXCI shows a variety of problems, including heredity. Is it possible to have some deeper/cosmic cause that is throwing a wrench in the whole process?

It seems a lot of people these days have digestive issues; what is the link? When one of us transforms a dis-ease within ourselves, I think we transform it for humanity also.

I believe in the theories that Dr. Bartlett presents in his book.

You know, Reiki has an initiatory process, what if Dr. Bartlett's seminar is the same kind of thing----you attend, you automatically become "initiated"----maybe that's why it's a bit difficult to "get it" from the book alone. Any thoughts?

I just know there is now this glitch in me that won't allow me to attend/travel unless I have some resolution with my food issues. Haven't heard from Kingsley. I'll be calling one or two practitioners this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Great discussion
                          DeAnn
                          Love and Blessings,
                          DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.

Comment

• Multiple Response to all your Fantastic questions and comments!!!

tezzaa

Yes, at the end of the day, Dr. Bartlett made sure we had the time and opportunity to take down the author's name and title for Busting Loose From the Money Game

aps

I can't wait till "weird" things start to happen in my hologram.
                            Its starting for me, bit by bit, and I feel an explosion of awareness coming on soooooon! The chapter on "Seeing Holographically" in The Holographic Universe, is FREAKIN' AWESOME! This was a HUGE 'eye opener' hehe for me!

The short answer from that chapter is: Our eyes do not SEE! They really are frequency detectors. To quote from the book in paragraph 2, page 163: "Pibram discovered that the visual information a monkey receives via its optic nerves does not travel directly into its visual cortex, but is first filtered through other areas of its brain. Numerous studies have shown that the same is true of human vision. Visual information entering our brains is edited and modified by our temporal lobes before it is passed on to our visual cortices. Some studies suggest that less than 50 percent of what we "see" is actually based on information entering our eyes. [all bolding here is mine] The remaining 50 ercent plus is pieced together out of what the world should look like (and perhaps out of other sources such as reality fields). The eyes may be visual organs, but it is the brain that sees.

As someone else mentioned - this is THE book, a MUST READ, for those interested in consciousness technologies, well, ANY interest in our Universe!

I tried 2-pointing myself a few times but it's not working. Any suggestions for "self 2 pointing". I know Dr. Barlett mentioned it is difficult at first to work on ourselves.
                            Also, when do you know to let go of the 2 points?
                            The best thing I personally find to do is totally let go of any aspect of wanting to control the outcome of the ME on myself or with anyone/thing else. Also, not sure where you read that Dr. Bartlett said it is 'difficult' to work on ourselves, but I suspect there is more to that idea in the context of such a statement for I know this from my own experience, if you believe that 'limit', then it will be TRUE for you! For myself, I am aware that doing ME on my own person is completely possible, that I just need to get out of my own way and let it happen, without expectations or attachment to results. There is more to this, but for another time- the above is the gist.

I find I let go of the two points when I am ready to let the wavefront field collapse after all intentions set through the two-point, archetypes, time-travel etc. are finished. As you go along, you will see the relative importance of the two-point as its main purpose is to measure a difference, which is just information that is 'interesting' lol. It TOTALLY can be done without any movement of the hands or physical touch! We are making it all up - so make up whatever version of 'two-points' that feels good to you and that allows you to also perceive a difference, either virtually or with an actual physical touch on an object (like a surrogate, for a person, as one example) or on an actual person.

Ok, gonna break up my responses into another post

Namaste!

Stephen

Comment

• Dear Moxie

Originally posted by MoxieMags View Post
                              Hi Stephen
                              I went on line and ordered ME and along with it I ordered the Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden and The Intention Experiment by Lynne Mctaggart. They arrived yesteday and I have already read Braden's book and am now into Richards. It is so interesting to me - someone so not interested in science or quantum physics to be so inundated with this stuff My mind doesn't have a clue what I am reading about so I just keep reading knowing at a much deeper level things are getting through.
                              I finally got to the point a bit ago when I just said 'So what are you trying to tell me???? Everything I read says the same things over and over'.
                              I have always had such amazing experiences and syncronicities in my life and have never cared or bothered to try and justify or understand any of the science or 'proof' behind it all - I just Know what speaks to me as truth.
                              Your quote below - makes me think - yeah that is it - just let it happen - I don't need to know how or why - just let it happen and then I read about two point and think - what the bleep is that?!?!
                              MANY people find ME starting to affect them, even before knowing how to do the two-point! I think this is partly because of a time-travel component and additionally, just their connection to the collective and the effects of their interaction with others tapping into the ME morphogenic field AUTOMATICALLY happens. This reminds me of the responses on the other thread about perceiving changes even before viewing PATHS about certain modules - this universe is a crazy and cool place!!!

It is indeed a crazy and cool place to be - who would have guessed just a few months back that I'd be here - but we all have a Mystic Path and I am so glad to be travelling down it with all of you. For now I am just going to keep reading the book, this forum and trusting it will all be clear when the time is right.
                              So please agree with me or ME me or whatever ME, Stephen.
                              Love and gratitude,
                              Maggie
                              You are PERFECTLY on the right road to experiencing the phenomenon of ME - Let go of all pre-concieved notions and just ALLOW the experience to unfold. ME will defy any left-brain analysis. Conscious effort to control or expect, box-in, or study how's and why's will take one out of the wavefront consciousness and back into 'particle reality' where our beliefs and the consensus of the many, prevent the 'miracles' to happen.
                              ANY time we observe something, we CHANGE it. Any time we judge a thing as 'not working' or 'this is still the same' will make it EVER MORE TRUE!

This is why, over and over, you will see the words: 'Notice What You Notice (without judgement), and Notice Whats Different, not What is the Same.' If you happen to not notice anything different, TRUST that a shift has occurred, keep practicing, and allow your awareness to ever expand - it WILL come to you! I NEVER anymore worry about if someone is 'feeling' something dramatic or if I see some amazing shift in their body structure - I just allow it all to be OK. Dr. Bartlett did an ME session with one client who was a big man, kinda grumbly, who didn't notice anything. However, he came back 6 months later to report that his WHOLE life had undergone a MAJOR set of changes stemming from that time of the original ME session.

Enjoy, Moxie!

Stephen

Comment

• Dear Moria

Originally posted by Moria View Post
                                Hi Gorgeous people

Am going crazy finishing re-doing my hallways and everything else, before my family arrives...so can't find time to keep up here!!
                                Anyway, I would highly recommend that you all have a look at Kingsley's blog, Exploring Matrix Energetics UK, His from London and has done all three levels and I had a remote session with him a couple of weeks ago. He's a Beautiful Soul and I just got an email from him about wanting to do more remote sessions with whomever would like to participate. The details and his email is on the blog.
                                My session with him was AWESOME!! Not only did he work on me, I got to practice on him as well... Absolutely Fantastic!!
                                So between our own Beautiful Matrix Wizard, Mr Stephen Handsome , and Kingsley, we are in for a Ride, even though we haven't had the Bliss of experience the seminars yet!
                                For you, Stephen ... do get in touch with him if you feel like, I'm sure you guys would have SO much to talk about!!
                                And, Alan... since he's in your area, here's your chance of maybe getting a session in person!!
                                Ok, off to work on the house again!!
                                If someone could please send over three cleaners/sanders/painters and a plumber, I would be Most Grateful!!
                                Much Love,
                                Moria x
                                I FULLY intend to get in touch with Kingsley - he sounds Awesome! And I will have lots of questions for him as he has done so much with ME!

From what I understand, he is doing a lot of practice right now with anyone and everyone who will play with him??? Which is SO great!

Thank you so much for your post and for listing his blog address so anyone can contact him. I am SO SORRY for those that have requested to play with ME with me, that I haven't been able to get to you all, but I will try very hard to do so asap! My reason is trying to run the household of single dad, two young sons LOL They keep me hopping!
                                However, KEEP asking me and knowing that I WILL follow up ASAP! I LOVE doing this and want very much to help anyone I can! Plus, I need LOTS of practice

Love and light Sweetie!

Stephen

Comment

Working...
                                X