No announcement yet.

Interesting Post Regarding QXCI/SCIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not exactly Yoga, but there are certain hand positions and gestures that have frequency generating abilities.... i guess i would classify it as a Reiki study and not Yoga.

you can get the exact frequency of your skull by placing your hands on your temples (palm towards your temples) and huming until you find the point where your skull just "sings" right along with you. this is great for meditating and relaxing as it will gently "massage" your head.

we are (actually i am) currently mapping out all the different frequencies and their associations. finding the frequency is easy, matching it to a numeric digit that we can scientificlly use is the hard part. in the physical realm alone the frequency range that our current bodies (up to Gaian consciousness) can digest is 0 to 300 TRILLION hz. in other words, it takes awhile to map all that out.

there are other hand gestures, but it would take too long to explain right now. (have animal tanks to clean!!)
    enjoy!

-bryan
    Last edited by adam ant; 08-30-2007, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Fabulous Deann!

Originally posted by DeAnn View Post
      Hi guys,
      I LOVE my SCIO, and it was worth every penny.
      It blows my mind all the time.
      What amazes me is how I can work with clients at a distance---and get great results. Also how it works on physical, mental, emotional, etheric bodies, etc.
      LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

I use other modalities too. Reiki, PATHS, EFT and now CEM. They all compliment each other.

It didn't matter if I thought I couldn't afford the SCIO at the time; I put it on credit. Then, through the amazing power of Creation and Synchronicity I had it paid off within three months. I simply allowed and accepted it to be paid off.

As you can tell, I highly recommend it. You must be willing to take the time to be educated on it; that is a must. It can be as simple or complex as you want it to be, but you must go to the classes. Dr. Drouin has a nice setup at IQUIM on the net with online classes for those who cannot travel to the free ones.

Love and Light
      DeAnn

Hi All,

My good friend and fellow Paths affiliate Ron Allen and his wife each have a Scio computer. Besides Ron and his wife I have two other friends that have worked on me with their SCIO machines. With my Chinese Energetic Medicine skills I often kid around and say I am a walking, talking Scio Machine!
      I have gotten great results with Ron, and Master Harris who have worked on me in my home area with their Scios, but DeAnn's session was FANTASTIC!

I asked DeAnn to work on me with her Scio and I was just so incredibly impressed with her skills. As DeAnn mentioned above you have to KNOW how to work the Scio. It takes years, a great deal of intuitive knowing, patience, and practice to use the Scio effectively. It is so similar to CEM it blows my mind!! Like with anything else the more you practice a skill the better you get. DEANN IS GREAT!!! I wanted to start a thread just on how great DeAnn is, but when I saw this thread I was very excited, happy and grateful to post here. Thank you Kevin!!

I am going to post more about my session with DeAnn soon, and whenever I have future sessions with her.
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Thanks a TON my wonderful Grace
        I hope you have the time to post about your karate experience

One of those things about the SCIO/EPFX is that there are so many different kinds of phenomenal uses. Not only can it be used for physical issues, but mental and emotional issues as well. I have not had one disappointment so far in any of these areas.

Another area the SCIO/EPFX is great for is athletics. There are many areas of the device that are designed for athletes (that's where someone like Grace comes in---she is such a world-class karate mama !). I worked with a college football player for awhile. He said that after each session on the device where we worked on hand/eye coordination and different muscle and cognition areas, he would have greatly increased stamina and successes during his practices and games. He said he figured about a 40% increase in his skills. He also grew about 1" in a month----he wanted to work on that because he was shortest on his team

Thanks again Grace for the kudos
        Please do as Paul Harvey does and tell.....the rest of the story
        You are a WINNER!!!! (yes, there were medals involved )
        Love and Blessings,
        DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
        My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

Hello DeAnn!

Hello DeAnn,

I apologize for posting this here but I am having a hard time finding DeAnn. If you are the author of the article 'How Reiki Saved My Life' I would be interested in getting in touch with you. I came across your article online and am in a similar situation healthwise. I would like a referral to your doctor in LA that helped you get back to health: the immunologist/allergist. If this is you please contact me. Thank you!

Originally posted by DeAnn View Post
          Hi guys,
          I LOVE my SCIO, and it was worth every penny.
          It blows my mind all the time.
          What amazes me is how I can work with clients at a distance---and get great results. Also how it works on physical, mental, emotional, etheric bodies, etc.
          LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

I use other modalities too. Reiki, PATHS, EFT and now CEM. They all compliment each other.

It didn't matter if I thought I couldn't afford the SCIO at the time; I put it on credit. Then, through the amazing power of Creation and Synchronicity I had it paid off within three months. I simply allowed and accepted it to be paid off.

As you can tell, I highly recommend it. You must be willing to take the time to be educated on it; that is a must. It can be as simple or complex as you want it to be, but you must go to the classes. Dr. Drouin has a nice setup at IQUIM on the net with online classes for those who cannot travel to the free ones.

Love and Light
          DeAnn

Comment

ice hockey jerseys online

ice hockey jersey
            nike jerseys sale
            cheap nfl jerseys
            nike jerseys sale
            cheap nfl jerseys

Comment

Working...
            X