Do you have EFT DVD's to share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have EFT DVD's to share?

I've been reading and trying EFT (Emotional Therapy Treatment) off and on for about 2 years. EFT Provides Impressive Health and Emotional Freedom--New Discovery Often Works Where Nothing Else I'm not a practioner but recieve their newsletter and when I get a chance to read them I get all jazzed up again. What little experience I have with it has been intriguingly fruitful.

You can download the EFT Manual for free on the website, which I've done though I'd love to have a set of the DVD's to actually see it in practice. According to the website anyone owning the DVD's can copy them up to 100 times and share them with others as long as they don't charge a fee for them. " These DVDs are not copy protected and so, as an original owner, you are allowed to make 100 copies of each DVD to give (not sell) to others. However, these DVDs employ the latest "dual layer" technology and will likely require up-to-date copying equipment. Because the copying equipment varies greatly with individual systems, we are not able to provide suggestions as to type, brand names, etc."

If there is anyone on the forum with the DVD's and the technology to copy them would you consider sharing them with me? I will be glad to send you blank DVD's and pay for any expenses including postage and whatever else might be a reality of your time doing this. If so - !

Feel free to PM me.

with much gratitude,

Bobi

Hi

I would be happy to share.
    I have the complete first set. I do have a DVD player on my computer, but not sure it will copy....Let me look into it - back at ya later.
    (We both live in Washington State - shouldn't be too difficult)

Comment

Fabulous, Maggie! Thanks!

Comment

Youtube

Bobi,

There are a lot of videos also on youtube (YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.) about EFT if you do a search.

Love, Light & Blessings
        Sharyn
        Theta Healing
        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Brilliant idea, Sharyn! Seems kind of "duh" now that you mention it. I've checked out a few since reading your post and will be watching more. I still look forward to seeing the official DVD's though youtube is taking the edge off.

Thank You!

Bobi

Comment

Searching for DVDs

Hello, I'm looking for DVDs also. I live in Denver, CO. Can I arrange to cover the cost of making and mailing copies to me as well? Please?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Justin Forman

Comment

eft dvds

Hi, I also am looking for these dvds. I live in michigan, and I do have the ability to copy the dvds. So, if we had enough of us, we could rent the series, and make our copies for each of us.
              Any Ideas??? Maggie, did you find out if you can copy these?

Comment

Hi, I agree youtube has heaps of them.

Here are two really cool websites to check out.

Spiritual Seduction with Erika Awakening: — Change Your Life by Changing Your Belief System - HBR (Holistic Belief Reprogramming)

Abundant Wealth & Belief - (Joe Vitale & Brad Yates Money Beyond Belief Tapping)

Peace
                Jonny

Comment

I found an EFT playlist on youtube containing 78 different EFT pracs.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...&v=ysL5QZsCzU8
                  “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

Looking for original EFT DVDs from Gary Craig

Hi. I've seen posts here about getting the original Gary Craig EFT DVDs. I am currently in South Africa and would like to get copies as I am working on seminars and personal coaching for releasing negative emotions, limiting beliefs, etc. and feel that EFT could be a real benefit to those I work with.

Is there anyone who would be willing to mail me copies? Our internet here is limited and slow and I have watched a few Youtube clips but it takes a long time.

If so, could you let me know how much it would cost? I have a US paypal account to pay for it or at least the shipping and cost of the blank DVDs.

Thanks so much!

Jim

Comment

Have Blank DVDs and willing to help

I have been looking for copies of the EFT Videos (ALL of them please please please?) and I have a spindle of 25-30 blank DVDs and a DVD burner and I know how to use it. (I actually have a Lightscribe, but have never used that part - but this might be a nice test case! LOL)

I'm willing to *burn extras* if someone is willing to send a GOOD QUALITY copy of the DVDs to me so I can have a set. I'm willing to return them with 2 extra copies for you, or I can make arrangements to exchange the DVD media on-line through a hosting service like megaupload or file factory. Your Choice. I just really want to get my hands on a copy of these - I've been mentioning this on my facebook for a year or so now, and etc. and have been left hanging twice. (*pout*)

Thank you in advance, and feel free to contact me at azlightworker (at) Gmail (dot) (com)
                      ~Pax~

Comment

Looking for DVD copies of EFT

Hello, I'm in Los Angeles, CA and would appreciate anyone that has a Gary Craig EFT library to make a copy, I will provide DVD's and postage and if anything else is needed.

Please send me an email through here. I am in need in order to help with trauma, depression and more, and will be documenting how well it works for deep cases.

Any help is greatly appreciated, blessings to you all!

Comment

EFT dvd's

Originally posted by tgrafix View Post
                          Hello, I'm in Los Angeles, CA and would appreciate anyone that has a Gary Craig EFT library to make a copy, I will provide DVD's and postage and if anything else is needed.

Please send me an email through here. I am in need in order to help with trauma, depression and more, and will be documenting how well it works for deep cases.

Any help is greatly appreciated, blessings to you all!
                          I have quite a lot of those DVD's, I have the basic course 15 DVD's, Steps toward becoming the ultimate Therapist 14 DVD's, The Palace of Possibilities 7 DVD's. Borrowing Benefits 7 DVD's, Specialty series 8 DVD's, Specialty series 2 9 DVD's, Mastering EFT 8 DVD's, Using EFT for Serious Diseases series 2, 8 DVD's

I will check to see if I can copy them and will be back if I can find the way to be back to this post.

Bye
                          Maurice

Comment

I have all the original DVD sets except the Mastering EFT one

I bought the complete set in Feb 2007, looks like the Mastering EFT set was added after.

. . .
                            Regular service Signature:
                            Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

eft tapes

I would really love to have copies of the foundational tapes if you would be willing to work things out with me. My mother, and cat are dying and I am going crazy with grief and stress. I have tried looking everywhere, and I don't think renting the tapes would be enough time for me to really absorb this. Please let me know if getting copies is a possibility. Bless you and Best Regards,
                              andrew11

Comment

Working...
                              X