Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 142857 View Post
    is there any science at all to this?
    Yes. Particular vibration filtered from entire solar spectrum. I did some experiments with different frequencies of light spectrum and found that they have ability to speed up healing (ectodermal regeneration) as well as penetrating deeper, endodermal layers of skin. This process helps in cases of joint pain, rheumatism and arthritis also, reducing associated pain. We call this a light but really it is a vibration of EM waves. This has been long known and used in treating injuries among Special Forces members and I've seen military reports regarding this matter. Positive effect of certain nm vibrations have been proved and currently used in growing lamps. If we agree that the water is a living form, responding to the magnetic and electric flux (just in case if term Aether sounds too exotic) and we're electrical beings which suppose to live in harmony with nature, than we can understand that water can obtain charge by exposure to certain vibration and sustain this molecular rearrangement. Our body will respond to it accordingly. At least this is the way I understand this process.
    Also as Fred posted - fluorescent lights produce so called "dirty electricity". Spectrum of high frequencies which are affecting our neurological system and capable of increasing blood pressure and sugar level - especially important for people with diabetes. This artificial frequency adds nothing good that water and we may benefit from. Rather opposite.

Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-14-2013, 10:56 PM.
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

thats not really science though is it....

so if I put a blue bottle of water out in the sun and a clear bottle out in the sun....let them "solarize" equally.

now take that water to the lab and show us the dif in the two samples....

what would happen if you used a red bottle?

could you use a clear bottle and some blue gel paper and get the same results?

Comment

thats not really science though is it....

so if I put a blue bottle of water out in the sun and a clear bottle out in the sun....let them "solarize" equally.

now take that water to the lab and show us the dif in the two samples....

what would happen if you used a red bottle?

could you use a clear bottle and some blue gel paper and get the same results?
        May I ask what do you refer as a science then?
        They don't practice Voodoo at Fort Bragg and their report was based on their research/testing.
        There are phenomena which can be observed but the instruments which would allow to measure it are not developed yet, eg. radiant energy. During past few years I witnessed numerous people questioning existence of such because their multimeters weren't showing it. Some will still dispute its presence.
        I would suggest reading of Schauberger, particularly "The Nature Was MY Teacher" and "Living Energies" to begin with.
        There are instruments which would measure amount of charge but to see the effect of this process the simplest and cheapest way would be to observe the effects on life forms, such as plants. I don't know atm any particular lab (non military) which would have a means to run such test. This can be done "scientific" way including batches of same plants, soil, conditions etc. treated with "normal" and energized/polarized water.
        I did conduct test on plants with water being energized and in radiant environment. Results were convincing enough for me. I have a background in science, including Biology, Bio-electronics, Electronics and Physics. I was working in gov. lab in mid 80'. Despite that I was able to maintain open mind and independent thinking which allows me to "see" even if I cannot touch, smell or taste it. Instruments we have at our disposal were designed to measure waste product or conventional processes only.
        If you're interested in red light please search the thread -Red Light Therapy.
        I never tried gel paper instead and can't answer this question.
        Blue LED panel may create a similar effect but it would have to be made and powered - perhaps by solar panel to reduce cost of operation.
        So far sunlight is not taxed.

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

I suggest that perhaps the blue light significantly raises the level of placebo in the water.

I also might point out that basically all transparent blue materials have been man made and do not naturally occour. So, blue solar water is unnatural

Comment

I suggest that perhaps the blue light significantly raises the level of placebo in the water.

I also might point out that basically all transparent blue materials have been man made and do not naturally occour. So, blue solar water is unnatural
            Blue Minerals Sorted By Color

Blue Quartz: Blue Quartz mineral information and data.

Blue amber, Articles on rocks and minerals, MineralTown.com

http://www.quartzpage.d/blue.html

What is structured water? | Dancing with Water

What is Full-Spectrum Living Water? | Dancing with Water

Quote: Pigments

"Traditionally, blue has been considered a primary colour in painting, with the secondary colour orange as its complement.

Blue pigments include azurite (Cu3(CO3)2(OH)2), ultramarine (Na8-10Al6Si6O24S2-4), cerulean blue (primarily cobalt (II) stanate: Co2SnO4), cobalt blue (cobalt(II) aluminate: CoAl2O4), and Prussian blue (milori blue: primarily Fe7(CN)18)."

Animals
            When an animal's coat is described as "blue", it usually refers to a shade of grey that takes on a bluish tint, a diluted variant of a pure black coat. This designation is used for a variety of animals, including dog coats, some rat coats, cat coats, some chicken breeds, some horse coat colours and rabbit coat colours. Some animals, such as giraffes and lizards, also have blue tongues.

Above examples are of course man made and artificial. Just like conventional science

In Hinduism, Blue is used to symbolically represent the fifth, throat chakra (Vishuddha)

YouTube - ROD STEWART BLUE SKIES

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

ok so I'm a painter...I know about blue paint ----> 50LbHead's deviantART Gallery

I also have a "blue" pitbull --->

Comment

Blue Solar Water

I don't have a reply but I do have a question. I have seen sites with the benefits of blue bottles and making solar water, but there is a spectrum of colors and I would like to know their benefits as well such as green bottles and amber bottles. Does anyone know the site as I cannot seem to find it?

Comment

I have this bookmarked years ago, hope it is useful to you.

http://www.psitek.net/bluewaterdownload.html

Comment

Working...
                  X