Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who've hit Rock-Bottom and just can't anymore - This is for You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam... HUGS

Originally posted by prose10 View Post

Wow! I can't believe you mentioned making up positive memories! I just started doing that last night!!! I was writing in my Gratitude Journal, and I suddenly had an idea to create a What if...? Journal. (I am a big fan of journaling, and I've got about 7 or 8 "subject" journals) I got a pad of paper and started writing: What if I had a magic book and everything I wrote happened? What if I could write a new story about my childhood? What if I had loving, affectionate parents? What if each of them told me they loved me every morning, and every night when they tucked me into bed? What if my parents told me "God loves you Pammy, and so do I" every day? What if my Mom was always on my side? What would that feel like?... I meditated on each statement and visualized and got into the feelings. I wrote 3 pages!
    Hey Pam, Just wanted to send you a big HUG! Thank you for your kind words up above about my story... Just to let you know... Paths, GRACE, ODILLE, STEPHEN (also out of the JW), and many others have been huge transformative guides all the way through my journey of transformation!

As I was reading the above quote about "What if?" That is a great idea... In ME one very powerful transformative technique is just asking open ended questions? Now that you have posed the what if senarios... Now I would recommend closing your eyes and asking the "What would it feel like to have a loving Mother?" What would it feel like to have...? What would it look like to...? What do I notice about this? What is different? What has changed in this....? I love to sit down with my bed pillow on my lap find my two points (sticky points) then start off with what would this connection feel like? What do I notice about this connection? sometimes once I really feel it... I just sit there and ask nothing off it... Think of nothing or NO THING! Other times I ask open ended questions like the above. One of the subjects I have been asking about was what would it look like for my kids to be nice to each other? Act loving towards each other...? Tonight, at a restaurant it was brought to my attention through my kids behavior (especially my teenagers) how kind they were being towards each other! Early today my youngest was teaching my oldest to skate board... It was sooo cool to see it starting to play out.

If I can transform my life to this point... Then you can too!!! You are in exactly the right place with a great group of new friends! Like minded ones too! As far as not getting to this ME seminar... I have watched many go by, and this one is going by too, but when I get there... It will be sooo awesome!

Blessings And HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

Working...
    X