Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A calming website ...

Hello everyone,

I recently encountered a website owned by a Turkish Writer with a pen name of "Harun Yahya". (combination of prophet names: Harun = Aaron, Yahya = John).

Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth

He has got very calming videos in his website, available for download. The facts he represents for refuting Darwinism and the so called "Struggle for Survival" in nature, are very obvious and wonderful.

Although I personally don't agree with everything that is mentioned in his books, but he has certainly done a wonderful job in introducing God to mankind.

The roots of terrorism and war lies on Darwinism, he states. Love and Unity is the main factor for achieving peace.

I highly recommend his videos and also his books. He has certainly done a very large work, by writing more than 240 books on different subjects. I admire him.

Love and Light ...
    Elias
    Last edited by elias; 11-10-2007, 07:13 AM. Reason: The material in the thread pointed to this, so I made the subject call for it
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Very interesting topics, here.

I've never been one to thrive off of competition, but it seems some people do.

Can it be that cooperation brings out the best in some people while competition brings out the best in others?

One thing I have trouble understanding is that it seems "natural" for animals to kill each other according to the food chain.

Why would God create such a system?

I asked a Rabbi this once and he pointed out some scripture to me. It seemed to have something to do with the concept of "sustain."

Like maybe we would not be able to understand the concept of how we are sustained by God's power if we did not have exposure to the concept of an animal surviving on another (?)

XO Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Animals don't kill eachother for pleasure ....

Well,

Abraham was talking about this subject before and I liked their explanation. They said that animals know this that some are the food for others, and running away from a hunter, is simply their natural behavior, they don't mind if some of them are eaten by larger animals, because it is the way nature goes on. Dieing is not really a bad thing. It is a transformation, also for the animals I suppose.

Love and cooperation indeed exists in nature so much, that one can never deny it. I saw in a documentary a crocodile helping a turtle reach the lake! Can you imagine that, she simply put the lost turtle into her mouth and carried it to the lake. Darwin never imagined a beast like a crocodile behaving in such a compassionate way.

Where does all this love come from? Very interesting. I think humans have forgotten Love and Unity is the main law of the universe, not struggle for survival.

Every creation has a purpose in this life to be fulfilled ... as the balance of nature itself lies on some animals eating other animals, so much like Humans eat some of the animals for survival. (I don't agree that humans are allowed by the creator to eat whatever they want, as they will cause imbalance in nature)

Maybe Lions and Zebras are actually cooperating with each other (by eating and being eaten) to maintain the balance in nature.

Elias
      Last edited by elias; 11-07-2007, 09:15 PM.

Comment

If my great grandfather was still alive I would ask him about the Kosher ritual.

He was studying to be a Rabbi in Poland before he had to leave or die (WW II).

Once in America he got a job making meat Kosher, but was let go when he refused to do the ceremony in mass (rather than individually as it is supposed to be done).

I think there is something to the ceremony that perhaps makes the animals' passing more spiritual and I think I read somewhere that Native Americans have a similar ritual(?)

XO Jessica

Comment

Originally posted by future pather View Post
          If my great grandfather was still alive I would ask him about the Kosher ritual.

He was studying to be a Rabbi in Poland before he had to leave or die (WW II).

Once in America he got a job making meat Kosher, but was let go when he refused to do the ceremony in mass (rather than individually as it is supposed to be done).

I think there is something to the ceremony that perhaps makes the animals' passing more spiritual and I think I read somewhere that Native Americans have a similar ritual(?)

XO Jessica
          hello
          The way I understand it is that all of nature is fallen. In what ever way you want to understand that. "Struggle for Survival" was not part of the original plan but since we are self-conscious beings we are to co-operate with the Higher Being to work for peace and harmony. We are co-creators in God's re-creation of the lost peace either we use animals as our model like Exxon or we use the higher ideals of peace and love to help counter act this.

I just finished a report for school on Eugenics-- Very scary stuff! It was all based on Social Darwinism. It is proven that eugenics was what drove Hilter and the Nazis to their crimes against humanity. I 'm afraid of the same mentality taking over again:Black people 'less intelligent' scientist claims - Times Online
          It is scary to think that intelligent people fell for this inhuman way of thinking.
          peace love dove

Comment

Hmm I am intrigued. Care to post some of the report here? I just wonder how this kind of thinking evolves because as you say it is hard to fathom.

XO Jessica

Comment

Thanks elias for reminding me of him ...

I used to read a lot of his writings several years back .. and since you know how we - readers - never stop .. you tend to neglect unintentionally some of ur favourites

just a little correction to your link, the link you have posted points to Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth, and actually it is ".net" instead of ".com" ...

here's the link for anyone interested ...

Harun Yahya .NET

Love & Gratitude
              www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Thanks for the .net

Originally posted by lama View Post
                Thanks elias for reminding me of him ...

I used to read a lot of his writings several years back .. and since you know how we - readers - never stop .. you tend to neglect unintentionally some of ur favourites

just a little correction to your link, the link you have posted points to Harun Yahya - An Invitation to The Truth, and actually it is ".net" instead of ".com" ...

here's the link for anyone interested ...

Harun Yahya .NET

Love & Gratitude
                Wow, very extensive work ...
                Thanks, the .net domain has a bit difference in offering the material.

Comment

Originally posted by elias View Post
                  Wow, very extensive work ...
                  Thanks, the .net domain has a bit difference in offering the material.
                  Ok .. that was funny

I tried the .com at work and it was not working so i tried .net and it worked, that is why i pointed it out, i thought u had the wrong address ... now im checking at home and i see that as you said both are more or less the same with a little bit of difference in the interface ..

anyway ... no harm ... 2 sites represent "abundance"

Love & Gratitude
                  www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Hmm I am intrigued. Care to post some of the report here? I just wonder how this kind of thinking evolves because as you say it is hard to fathom.

XO Jessica
                    I'm Afraid my paper is not in the computer form plus it was more interesting researching than the end product.
                    One book I got out of the library was "War Against the Weak" by Black, it was on the New York times Best sellers list. It is a mountain of information. He had about 300 or 400 researchers working on it with him.
                    here is an interesting article better than my paper:
                    ESSAYS ON SCIENCE AND SOCIETY: Is a New Eugenics Afoot? -- Allen 294 (5540): 59 -- Science
                    Oh I found Mr. Black has a has a web site:
                    War Against the Weak

Comment

Jessica

Comment

I found a little bit of info on the Jewish method called Shechita. (Slightly gross topic) :

Is Shechita Humane? - About Shechita

XO Jessica

Comment

I found a little bit of info on the Jewish method called Shechita. (Slightly gross topic) :

Is Shechita Humane? - About Shechita

XO Jessica
                          Interesting, I agree that slaughtering animals must be carried out in a very strict manner, because it would certainly have negative effects on quality of the meat and even it may be harmful to eat. Even mentioning the name of the Creator is necessary in my opinion, which may have greater impact on the quality and healthiness of the meat.

Unfortunately people don't pay attention to this very much because of the profit-oriented nature of a capitalistic society.

Comment

animals or no animals

The surefire way to not have an effect on the animal is to not eat meat at all.

I'm not a vegetarian or vegan, but it is appealing to me and is very healthy if done in an educated food combining manner.

I think the #1 thing keeping me from converting is convenience but that may be be just an excuse. I don't know what I don't know so it may be more convenient than I think.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I am not a vegetarian either, though I was one for about two years. Unfortunately, this was back when I was 18 and still living in a very rural area. No one there was a vegetarian and the availability of good vegetarian food was non-existant - especially in a restaurant. I remember one time ordering french fries, a baked potato and corn while on a date. I washed it all down with about 10 gin and tonics - my drink of choice back then - ha ha!!

Now, there are a million good things to choose from in almost any restaurant. And I positively love Boca Burgers! However I love steak and lamb chops too much to go back to being a vegetarian.
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela
                              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Working...
                              X