This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
    How many modules can you put in a platinum? I know Alan has 18 in his Super Dooper Platinum.

Can you have EVERY module put in your Platinum?

Terry
    Does anyone have an answer to this question???

Terry

Comment

Hi Terry
      Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
      Can you have EVERY module put in your Platinum?
      No you can't because there's not enough space in the Platinum module. Some modules take up more space then others so your choice of modules will also determine how many will fit in a Platinum.

With love and gratitude
      Alan
      Save over $1,000 on PATHS
      Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Hi All!
        What a totally fascinating discussion here -- (I just spent my morning coffee time looking through all of these posts!)

This is an INCREDIBLE module!! FAST FAST FAST!

My story ..... I emailed PATHS - told them what I wanted - and they suggested I change into the Synchronicity module.
        I did - and I played it for the 1st time last night - about 12:15 am! BEFORE I was even through with the entire theatre ---I got a SKYPE about a conference phone call that I'd soooo been looking forward to!
        I was laughing hysterically as I got on, as the Syncronicity was just tooooo incredible!! (as luck would have it - my mic wouldn't work - so I just listened and sent the occassional chat!) But it was fantastic to actually hear the voices that I've been reading here the last couple of months!

So - I'm totally into this module! I'm a firm believer that what we totally create our own reality by our thoughts - so - altho I can't create in anyone elses experience (thank god !) I can create in my own - and I have proven this to myself over and over the last few years.

Now I'm going back to watch my Theatre again -- hmmm - wonder what will interrupt me this time !!

Vineyard Nancy
        Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

How wonderful to hear of everybody's experiences on this module! I maintain that it is the most influential one for me, especially since I switched to the five-years-forward-five-years-back version a few weeks ago.

Recently it seems that not a day goes by without some kind of incredible synchronicity occurring in my life. And at all times, I have a strong feeling that my future self is looking out for me, and guiding me in so many ways that I can hardly describe. It is wonderful. I don't know who this Rin-of-the-future is, but I know that I already like her!

What a great module! Thank you, PATHS!

Comment

Originally posted by firehorse View Post
            Hi TerryNo you can't because there's not enough space in the Platinum module. Some modules take up more space then others so your choice of modules will also determine how many will fit in a Platinum.

With love and gratitude
            Alan
            Thank you very much for your reply Alan.

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              I'm noticing that more often...(almost every morning), the visualizations/dreams I'm having as I'm waking up are about things that do wind up happening throughout the day. Not necessary 100% accurate, but the exact concepts to a point that it is a little weird. I don't know how much it has been helpful but the experience is for real.

I believe that my morning and night exercises for this module are making more and more of a difference.
              Hi Aaron,

Since the default setting on the module is for 3 months, do I send info back to my past 3 months ago and receive info 3 months from the future? This would be very handy. Or is there a different way to do this? How soon would I receive information?

Have you tried getting information from your future self 3 months ahead in time?

Thanks
              Kiran
              Kiran

Comment

Hey All !

I've been having such fun this week reading all of the wonderful posts about your increased syncronicity happenings!!
                Here are a few of mine that have happened recently!

* I have been wanting new playroom furniture for 2 years, preferably blue and preferably a sleeper sofa - this week I respond to an adv for a brand new - insanely cheap - Ikea set or sofa and matching chair (but in white - argg) . When I go to the house, YOU GUESSED IT!! the white set is sold... but she just happens to have another set that she hadn't yet advertised - only in a blue and white stripes and that set also includes a sleeper sofa: !!

* a friend and I were rapsidizing about the lovely fall daisies we were seeing everywhere --- I was driving home yesterday and got an urge to turn into a nursery that was closing for the fall --- YUP!! All the montauk daisies were on sale - 75% off - I snagged 5 for me and one for my friend! Did her jaw ever drop when I brought it in to school for her!!

*last night I had a wonderful, clear, uplifting dream about just the relationship that I have been dreaming of! And when I woke up - I opened my eyes and saw little lights flashing around the edge of the bed - really pretty and phosperescenist! Blinked and they stayed, blinked again and they faded!!

And I'm loving that the more that I notice -- the more I get!! And thanks to all of you - I'm noticing more and more and more!!
                Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

sending info back or receiving from future

Originally posted by kchannar View Post
                  do I send info back to my past 3 months ago and receive info 3 months from the future?
                  Hi Kiran,

This is exactly right. This is the current concept that is already built into the module. The concepts here are very theoretical but many people's experience suggest that it works.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I Love It!!!

That is AWESOME, Nancy!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this module also! When I became a "blind" test subject for this one last July, I noticed the effects immediately! I LOVE the deep sleep that is filled with dreams that are like MOVIES and the constant feeling of being exquisitely Present is more delicious than I can describe! And the delightful synchronicities are continuous! When it was removed from my theatre in September, I noticed the difference within days and Holy Moly, did I ever miss it! Of course, I simply HAD to add it again ASAP because it is simply SO MUCH FUN!!! I do believe that it also causes my meditations and visualizations to be even more powerful! Talk about the Power of NOW!!! WoooHoooo!!!

Once again, I must add... PATHS!!! You Beauties just continue ROCK my world in SO MANY WAYS and I am so Happy and Grateful that I found your FABULOUS technology!!!! MUAH!!!

With MUCH Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                    My PATHS Website
                    My Art Website
                    My Paintings As Prints
                    My Facebook

Comment

The mind time travel just keeps happening!

I know I have posted many times on how much I like this module.

The synchronicities, mind time travel/deja vu's, sense of calm, and vivid dreams have become almost commonplace...far too many to ever consider posting....BUT....

Here is another experience from just this morning-

I was dreaming about a technical issue right before I woke up this morning.

After I had been up for about 5-10 minutes my wife mentioned that a call had come in (while I was still asleep) from a person asking about the very technical issue I had been dreaming about.

I asked her when the call came in...it was right about the same time I was dreaming of the very thing the person was calling about!!!

What a Great Module---

# Increase in awareness of the present moment. Fully appreciating the here and now

# Have future self send information back through time to current moment. This is specific for the following periods of time...1 minute, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month and 3 months

# Have current self send current information back through time to past self. This also specific for the following periods of time...1 minute, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month and months

# Increasing unity/harmony between past, present and future self

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                      Energetic Science Ministries
                      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the info.
                        How soon would the info requests from the future kick in?
                        Would it be instant?
                        I've started a journal making a note of what info I sent to myself 3 months ago on what date.

Let's see
                        Kiran
                        Kiran

Comment

Hi Kiran,

It would seem to me to depend on each person. We all have different mindsets going into the module or making changes to it.

Jessica
                          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

worksheet

Hi Kiran,

This post has a worksheet attached. This is an exercise that I do:
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/....html#post6317

It may help get an idea as how to perceive the structure of this module.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by PATHS, S.A. View Post
                              ANNOUNCEMENT

PATHS Breakthrough With New Module

SYNCHRONICITY
                              Mind Travel~Retrocausality~Time Synch

We did something a bit different when developing this Module!

10 PATHS Affiliates were the Test Subjects for it and they did NOT know what the Module was about when they were testing it.

They also did NOT know what it was about when they reported results.

(we did this to avoid any "placebo" effects)

What is very exciting is that we are posting the actual communications between PATHS and the Test Subjects so that you can see how the test progressed.

This first link is the actual communication soliciting Test Subjects.

This link is the initial reporting of the Test Subjects when they still did not know what the Module was about.

This link is when we told the Test Subjects what the Module was about. There are also continuing reports from the Test Subjects of what they are experiencing.

This final link shows a bit more communication in the final stages of the testing.

As you will see from reading through these links there are significant themes attesting to the efficacy of the Module in producing:

An Increased sense of Calm

Living much more "in the moment"

Experiencing Synchronicities

Experiencing Life in a More Beneficial Order

This is a powerful Module that can also be a Lot of Fun!

The Synchronicity Module comes in a standard format, or you can request one of 4 options to the standard.It is available now on the PATHS Product page.

dear admin .... what exactly did u mean by "The Synchronicity Module comes in a standard format, or you can request one of 4 options to the standard ??? i didnt really get this part ... what are our two options when ordering this module ?

Thanks

With Love & Gratitude
                              www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

One more question please ..

do you guys think this module can be helpful in getting me the 'love of my life' ?? ...

if "not really" ..then which module do you suggest for this purpose ?

actually i'll go suggest such a module in "which modules would u like to see next" ?

With Love & Gratitude, Lama
                                www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Working...
                                X