Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good!

Hey!
    This is starting to really make sense to me now. I personally have not had much luck with the different weightloss modules. I thought I could just watch them, and boom, I would magically start loosing weight. Its just not working that way. I sent a message to Grace on the CEM thread, and she suggested totally different modules. Some how when I read the her message, I just completely started vibrating. I was so excited. It was kinda strange to see the ones she chose for me, but some how I new it had to be right. Anyway, I had just added boosters to my modules, and switched a few of them, so I'm not sure if they'll change them all out again. I guess I'll just have to see.

Anyway... thanks for all the good info. Glad to hear that you are succeeding after all.
    -heatgeorgia
    Last edited by heat_georgia; 08-04-2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Take it Off

On the Take if Off module, without doing anything, the first thing most people notice is that their food choices change pretty quick without effort. Even though there is a separate module for this, small parts of it are in the Take it Off module.

This module actually can trigger fat burning without doing anything but the effect is minor compared to being active with the module.

This is the same with the Ultimate Body module. With zero exercise, it can and will start burning fat/building muscle but it is really shines when used with an exercise program because both efforts synergize with each other.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Here is an excerpt from an email we received today:

I have been using this module for about 3 weeks and I find it is helping me immensely. I have lost 4 pounds without trying. I just don't feel like I want to eat the same things I used to. I am eating less and eating 3 times more vegetables than I did before. I'm loving it. Thanks.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Bumping this up!
          Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Hi Lovies,

Here's an excerpt from an email I sent to PATHS yesterday requesting some switches of my modules. After a month of experiencing Ultimate Body and Eat Right, I had such success that I no longer needed them!

"By the way... The combo plate of Ultimate Body and Eat Right worked
            fabulously for me! I had developed a wicked addiction to Mint Chocolate
            Chip ice cream and had gained a little weight during the last 2 years
            of chowing down on it every evening. After adding Ultimate Body and Eat
            Right about a month ago, I lost 12 lbs. from switching my ice cream
            intake to frozen yogurt and biking over a mile a day and now I'm back
            to my normal size 2! On a whim, I bought a carton of my Mint Chocolate
            Chip the other day, but after a few mouthfuls, I found that it is now
            much too rich for my taste and I much prefer the frozen yogurt! So now,
            since I am so fabulously slim again, I figure it is safe for me to let go of Ultimate Body and Eat Right and have some fun with other
            modules! Woo Hoo!"

According to some of the above posts, it looks like these PATHS may not work for everyone as well as they did for me, but I thought I would share in case anyone is thinking about trying out one or two of them. I am simply Over The Moon with the results I got!

Thanks PATHS!

With Much Love & Gratitude,

Pamela
            My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

Here is an excerpt from an email we received today:

This module is the most powerful thing I have ever tried to lose weight and eat well. I have lost 18 lbs and am no longer eating junk! Just wanted to say thanks for being the thing that is making me healthy again!
              Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

I love this Module! I just went back on it for Spring and I forgot how awesome it was! Thanks Paths!
                The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
                -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Working...
                X