My personal experience with PATHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report from newbie

hello there something very interesting is happening already??
    First i already feel a difference in my mood elevation??
    secondly a couple people in my life that i feel are not beneficial
    to me i have all of the sudden a different feeling towards them. I
    even decided to detach from them and the one i told its best if i
    didnt see them or bother with them any longer. Have you ever heard of
    anything like this after using any of the PATH modules I am using??
    Thank you for any feedback.

Hi!

This is not unusual. Individuals have different time lines that they see
    changes.

Here is a good link:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...echnology.html

It is not surprising for the Mood Elevation module to have affected your
    mood, and certainly the Successful Living Phase III will have an effect on
    who you want around you.

The Young Again module is a longer term and the Ultimate Body can have
    fast effects.
    Forum PATHS Forum: Experienced PATHS Members Share Results and Stories

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

My Experiences with Mood Elevation Module

On Jan 3rd, 2007 I first viewed my mood elevation module. It is now March 20,2007. I will never forget the immediate sense of joy I felt. It was astounding! I had no idea I could feel this happy. I have always been a happy person, but never like this. People have always wondered why I was always happy, I would always say because Life is good!

What was amazing to me was that I had no idea that I was feeling so below par before this module. As the days went by, I kept checking into my mood and attitude to see if anything had changed. It was still great and getting better and better. My kids were commenting on how happy I was. It was very noticeable to my friends as well.

It hit me after the first full month I was on Paths that I had still been grieving the loss of my mother in Dec 26th 2004. I had not been able to let her go. She is in my heart and soul, but the Mood Elevation Module just helped me to think clearly and feel deeply what was also within me , and that was the utter joy of LIFE!!

I am so incredibly happy now that I almost daily burst into tears of JOY!! I am so happy and grateful now that I feel this Joy from within me. Because of this Joy, I have noticed especially children wanting to be near me and talk to me. It is so divine! I get more hugs and kisses now than ever before in my entire life.

Even if you think you are happy, if you have ever experienced any type of trauma such as losing a loved one. I highly recommend Mood Elevation. It is amazing.

People are still asking me why I am so Happy, and of course now I tell them because "LIFE IS FABULOUS, ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS"
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

This is my first month on a couple of modules (during the month I added another 10!). I started with the weight loss module and the energy and motivation modules and my experience has been so exciting with just mazing results.

I lost 13.5 pounds inthe month!!

I have created a blog that goes into more detail.

I feel very blessed to have this incredible program land on my lap.

With great joy
        Glen Of Scotland
        http://www.pathstowellbeing.typepad.com

Comment

Hi Glen -

Your blog is amazing! The manner in which you have increased your exercise is amazing as well!

Thanks for posting your blog. I will make sure to take a peak in every so often to read more of your fantastic progress!!!

Love and joy,
          Pamela
          Namaste,
          Pamela
          Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Thanks Pamela!

Hi Pamela

Thanks for your kind words!

There is still a lot more for me to write on the blog, the changes for the better are occurring so quickly and with so much ease. It's all so very exciting.

Love and Joy to you!

Glen
            Glen Of Scotland

Comment

Wowowowowowowowowowow!

GLEN,

What an absolutely fantastic tool you have created. I love it!

I am definitely going to get familiar with how to do this blog thing. (I have read them before, but never done one)

Thank you!!!

Kevin
              Kevin

PATHS For Healing
              Energetic Science Ministries
              Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

You are welcome

Thanks Kevin, you are very welcome.

The 2 main blogging web sites are Typepad and Blogger, they make it really easy with templates and designs to get you up and running quickly.

With the writing talent and knowledge you have you will be a welcome addition to the blogging world!

Life is great!
                Glen Of Scotland

Comment

Glen..what a delightful manner you have!

Thanku for sharing that here.

I too have enjoyed having a squizz at your blog.

What a fabulous thing to do.

warm regards

Roz L

Comment

Glen's blog

Paths to Wellbeing

Glen, your blog is incredible!! Just had a chance to go through it!
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I have been on PATHS for approximately two months now and have noticed many overt and subtle changes.
                      I am on the Successful Living Level II, Energy booster, Academic Supercharger, Intuition, and of course the Sleep modules.

Before describing the current results of using PATHS, I would like to say that I noticed something was 'different' the morning after watching my first theatre presentation. I felt this sensation on my scalp, which has spread at times to my face. It feels like a tightness of the skin, a feeling of even deeper awareness of the surrounding shape of my brain. It is not uncomfortable, but is very noticeable and continues to this day. It increased and spread more onto my face after I added the two modules, Academic supercharger, Energy boost and changed from Level I to level II of the Successful living about a month ago. I also feel like a lot of mental activity is going on and if I am slow on taking Spirulina I very quickly feel it in mental exhaustion. I take about 10g a day now to just get to feeling 'right'.

Successful Living, Level I: The changes were subtle but sure that I simply accepted much easier the ideas of LOA and also had much less negative thoughts that might conflict the principles of LOA pop into my head. I already was quite familiar with the ideas of LOA and agreed with them, they felt right, so I never did experience any cognitive dissonance.

Successful Living Level II: I've only been on this one for a couple of weeks but overall, since starting these modules, level I and II, I have noticed much quicker manifestation of a lot of smaller things in life like smoother flow in traffic. I do a 'green light day' experiment whereby I see only rapid, smooth, sure flow through traffic to wherever I'm going and can say I have a MUCH higher rate of green lights over red. As an example of mnay days...I may go through 16 lights to my usual destination and have an average of 12-14 green lights Regularly! That is a fluff example but other things are coming together for me as well with my life goals.

Intuition and Insight: This module has resulted in subtle but powerful changes. I have long had a significant intuitive side that has been increasing over time but since PATHS I notice a real refinement in those messages and hunches that come to me. I find the 'gesalt' if you will about a person I am in contact with...usually 'downloaded' within the first few minutes of meeting them, will be quicker, clearer, and more accurate. Rarely is such an insight wrong. Other insights about people, relationships, what someone is going to do or say next is getting much stronger and I see that continuing more and more. I too get a lot of precognitive 'hits' about things like police on the road (not that I ever ever go over the speed limit heh), what vehicles are going to do on the road, knowing phones or txts are about to ring and many times who is doing the contact, and so forth.

Energy boost: I have long had pretty good energy, however I am now getting more of those crazy energy periods where I need intense mental stimulation or physical activity to burn it off. I love it when this happens and hope that will continue to increase (its tapered off a bit lately) because I have a lot to do while I'm on the planet this time around!!! Free energy, energy healing, consicousness studies and application, sharing the information and understanding of these subjects and a ton of other things are all on my plate right now!!!

Academic Supercharger: I took this to aid the intense concentration, focus, thrist for knowledge, and the ability to absorb and use it, that I have. One obvious new thing I can now do that I tried before, without very good results, is do two things at once. Two examples are: I tried one night to listen to an audio/video interview regarding another brain enhancing technology while reading a completely different article and was able to keep both sets of information going in smoothly. That was really cool. Also, I now take other study courses (on consciousness, or any of a myriad of other subjects I MUST get inside me right now lol) with me when I am on a course for work. The last time I tried this, I not only listened with one ear so to speak to the course I was in, answered questions when asked, accurately, and also spoke up with initiative when it came to me, and ALSO was reading and deeply in tune with a chapter in Master Key System! Now THAT was really cool!

Sleep boost: I am on just the regular sleep boost module as I normally sleep pretty good and get to sleep fairly well. However, I do notice that when its time for me to sleep, if I am not actively doing something, I can easily sense a real change in my brain and a feeling of a need to lie down where sleep quickly follows - that is pretty cool too!

All in all, I am happy with PATHS and wish to continue to take it for a long time. I wish there was a way to crank up some of the information and instructions because I know I could handle a lot more - I'm in my prime for sponging information and being able to sift through it all and do something new and creative with it! I always watch it at least once a week and sometimes twice or the odd time three times a week. I intend to add more modules with a new account when my present reality allows it.

One other quick note from this tediously long post lol, is that I recently had my first Reiki treatment and in addition to an overall good bill of etheric health, a comment on 'gifted' something or other to do with energy work, I also was told that there is a lot of activity going on in the head region LOL. So there ya go, testimony from a Reiki Master who was examining my noggin area

Thank you PATHS creators!

Cheers!

Stephen

Comment

Hello

Hello to everyone, I am Mary, Kevin's wife.

We have the great pleasure to be lucky enough to have PATHS in our lives. The stories about the modules I use pretty much all come together to make one better life for me and Kevin. Since I have been using Paths I have had unbelievable changes in my physical and mental being. I have sat and tried to remember what it was like just a year ago. It is frightening for me when I realize how I could have possibly participated in any beneficial capacity in my daily life.

It had been about 5 1/2 years that I had been battling pre-menopausal symptoms. Sweats, not being able to sleep, the lack of concentration, weight gain and especially the mood swings. I felt as if I could rage at the drop of a dime. The symptoms were getting worse. I had maybe 2 good weeks per month.

The symptoms were not even in full bloom yet according to the doctors that I had seen. The best the doctors could offer were HRT drugs. The first thing they did was to give me birth control pills and from there then it would be HRT. This not being an option, I thought, I could tough this out, so many women do it is a natural progression of life. NOT!!

We heard about PATHS when it was still in its' development stage. I was one of the first test subjects for the PMS Reduction and Change of Life modules. It wasn't 2-3 days and I was having results. During the next few months I remember noticing that I was clear headed and being able to concentrate again. I had experienced very severe pain 2 weeks out of the month before my periods. I was having less and less pain and then none. After about six months I was feeling like I did when I was in my twenties.

Along with the other modules I use Take It Off, and Young Again, but I will leave those successes for another posting.

I can only say to those who are using PATHS, that everyone you know should be told about your benefits because they deserve to discover PATHS for themselves.

I'll be back here again soon. Can't wait to hear more of your successes!

Mary

Comment

>>> Hello to everyone, I am Mary, Kevin's wife. <<<

Hello Mary! So nice to 'meet' you!

Thank you for sharing some of your experiences on PATHS. I know I'm not the only one interested in hearing more about long-term results of being on PATHS.

I would be interested in hearing more about the benefit of the Change of Life module as I know that is something that several of us are, or will be, dealing with before long. I'm not interested in HRT or birth control pills, hence my interest.

Looking forward to hearing more!

Ann
                          Paths To Your Success

Comment

Welcome Mary!

Hi Mary -

It is so nice to finally meet you!!! Kevin has told us about some of your successes with the various PATHS modules and I was hoping you would join us.

I can hardly wait until you post again and share more

Love and joy,
                            Pammie
                            Namaste,
                            Pamela
                            Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Hello Ann and Pammie,

Thank you for the welcome!!! I thought it was time to share my success with PATHS.

Everyday I am thankful for the PATHS opportunity. I can only say that with time each module that you are on gains a richness. It is hard to describe it. It just keeps amazing me.

If you are having difficulty with any aspect of PMS or Menopause you should give the modules a go! Sometimes I think that we do not realize what is happening to us because it comes on slow and the next thing we know we do not feel as good as we used to.

I would like to share a bit about the Young Again. I believe for me that the biggest and most noticeable sign was in the first month. The reduction of wrinkles on my face, mostly around my eyes, and the age spots on my hands were disappearing. I still have some lines but not the deep wrinkling I did have. Also my nails grow sooo fast. I do not remember them doing that ever. I believe that an all around younger feeling and looking physical body has appeared. I do not exercise as much as I should, but my skin is tighter and more well... young in appearance. It is kind of hard to describe, you know it is working but it is hard to put your finger on just one aspect.

I also have a better metabolism than I did before. After I reached about 48 it started to take a noticeable nose dive. Between the menopause and the rest of the aging effects I was getting older and it was starting to manifest itself. Now I have a metabolism I remember having in my early 40's. I think that the combination of Take it Off and the Young Again (along with the hormones being balanced again from the PMS and Change of life) have given me a great package for a more youthful me!!

Have you seen the movie Death Becomes Her? The scene where Meryle Streep takes a potion and her body starts to firm up right before her eyes. hehe to cool!! Well like her I believe I have found my fountain of youth. Maybe I am not looking 20 but I am definitely not looking 50, and I feel great!!

Well enough for now.
                              Happiness and Health,

Mary

Comment

Another encounter...

For me, this is absolutely amazing!

I've had a ridiculous fear of spiders for as long as I can remember, and tonight I just had my second encounter with one of those HUGE ones... and I didn't feel any fear at all! This time I even used the 'shovel' for the cats litter box to pick it up and throw it outside. Before, I would've ran away, loosing my breath out of fear and screamed for someone to take care of it (or even worse, thrown something at it to kill it!)

Have no idea what module is helping me with this, but am absolutely convinced that one of them are... 'cause I have never been able to deal with spiders in this way before! Talk about relief!!
                                Something is definitely kicking in!

A very happy Moria x
                                Intuitive Readings
                                P.A.T.H.S
                                Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Working...
                                X