PATHS- Module Discussion ~The Ultimate Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeh gods!

I have to say, ever since I read another thread of Aarons (the one with the bit about microwaves in it) I've been very suspicious of what's in my colon I really want to do a clean sweep in there lol! I've always been slim but with a bit of a belly bulge, and I am a fan of white bread toast I tried to cut it out, but it was horrible w/out it, yah I know even cockroaches won't eat white bread rofl So, I am wondering what to do about it! I am trying to intend a lovely clean colon, after all I'm still quite young and I've got a bit of a sugar tooth and little bit of a bulge is natural, right lol.
    Still, I want it BLEACHED. Not really, but seriously what is the best way to get that out?! I don't have any idea where to start and really just the thought of getting it cleaned is umm..yeah. LOL.

Is it better just forgotten about?! Or get it sorted? I'm in the Uk got no idea where to start looking! And you can stop laughing now Illusions LOL That's the trouble we read these things and then get paranoid LOL!!

Comment

Damn, Pammie! Great minds think alike! However, I'll probably do it and I'll start with the colon and then the liver. What can we add to make it more palatable? Let's see.....ketchup? Jello? How about Jack Daniels? I want you all to know that this is just a dead sexy discussion, as far as I'm concerned. Or maybe the Ultimate Body module has turned everything into a dead sexy discussion.

Kari

Comment

Jeepers, folks! What the heck kind of thread is this anyway? I mean, I'm learning stuff like crazy, but it's not stuff I think I wanted to know about. You know? I mean, really, I appreciate all the knowledge everyone here has, but this is LIFE CHANGING stuff. Areas that I didn't necessarily want to change.

I started Ultimate Body about 3 weeks ago, along with Taking it Off, Goals and Successful Living 2. So naturally, I started reading this thread with great interest, only to learn about the colon cleanse (yuck!), but I think maybe I should do that, maybe, and then all of a sudden I read about a liver cleanse, and learn that my liver should be cleansed, too, with a ritual that sounds like torture

But then, on top of all that, S.J. adds something about microwaves, so I go and do a search to find Aaron's post, and what the hey! Microwves are bad for you? Folks, I'm pretty sure I can't cook without a microwave. I haven't the foggiest idea how to go about eating a meal without one!

Unless, of course, I eat all ice cream. That may be the only solution left to me. Ice cream.

Thanks, everyone! I feel better now!

Carol

Comment

LOL Carol. I just do the best I can..

Comment

Originally posted by Aiming4Joy View Post
            That may be the only solution left to me. Ice cream.
            [/COLOR][/FONT]
            The Ice Cream Cleanse was famously and secretly used throughout ancient Abyssinia; strictly prohibited unless you were a member of the royal family. That didn't stop the common Abyssinians.

There's been a resurgence, though; and Carol, I think you and I need to be the case studies for the millenium. I prefer to use Chocolate Mousse Royale because the little choco flakes act like tiny brushes to clean out any detritus. You might want to use Lemon or Pineapple, for the acidic microcolonabrasion. Be careful with that; you wouldn't want to apply it more than once a day. I realize that is a cruel limitation, so if you feel you need 3 or 4 doses in one day, just make sure it's a few degrees colder than usual for anaesthetic purposes.

Also, chocolate sauce helps to free the flow in the gastro-mental-labial-intestinal endorphic system. It's an essential part of the Cleanse. (although it may be alternated with butterscotch, which has been proven to ease post-birth discomfort.)

Please keep me posted on your studies.

Comment

Originally posted by angela View Post
              Also, chocolate sauce helps to free the flow in the gastro-mental-labial-intestinal endorphic system. It's an essential part of the Cleanse. (although it may be alternated with butterscotch, which has been proven to ease post-birth discomfort.).
              Too funny. Eating gallons and gallons of I scream has not bramaged my drain one little bitsacle.

Love to hear more about the "gastro-mental-labial-intestinal endorphic system" - sound sfacinating. Sorry - hard to type with a spoon in one hand and a pint of double dark choclate in the other...
              Blessings on the journey, Glenn
              PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
              Handmade Ceramic Gifts
              Discover-PATHS
              [

Comment

SERIOUSLY though, folks...

The colon and liver cleanses are very beneficial. I have done about a dozen myself and they are well worth it! I'd rather go through a little discomfort rather than having problems when I get older and the thought of going into a hospital and having an operation is much more frightening to me (has anyone read about how many people get staph infections in hospitals? not to mention all the liver damaging medications; horrible, non-nutritious food; waste of time and money; trauma to your body; etc.). Give me a cleanse and an alternative from traditional Western medicine anyday!
                Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                Discover-PATHS
                [

Comment

Hi Carol,
                  Originally posted by Aiming4Joy View Post
                  Microwves are bad for you? Folks, I'm pretty sure I can't cook without a microwave. I haven't the foggiest idea how to go about eating a meal without one!
                  I subscribe to Dr Mercola newsletters. He had an interesting link today (synchronicity) just to answer your question
                  "broccoli "zapped" in the microwave with a little water lost up to 97 percent of the beneficial antioxidant chemicals it contains. By comparison, steamed broccoli lost 11 percent or fewer of its antioxidants."
                  The link to the article.
                  Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies

Of course his solution is his turbo oven ... which could replace your microwave.
                  http://www.mercola.com/forms/turbo_oven.htm

With love and gratitude
                  Alan
                  Save over $1,000 on PATHS
                  Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

(Sorry to barge in on your fascinating conversation, everybody!) Do you guys get cravings for certain healthy foods that you normally hate and avoid like the plague? Because that happened to me for the first time today, and I was really amazed.

Comment

Craving

Ok, I totally want to know what you were craving, Rin, cause I had one too! It was for a Krispy Kreme chocolate iced, custard filled doughnut. I went ahead and indulged it, too, cuz you can't fight neural programming.

Also, I heard a nasty rumor I would like someone to clear up. I heard that while you are on a cleanse, you CAN'T EAT ANY OTHER FOOD!
                      OMG, say it ain't so. That sounds TOTALLY hard to do. Must think this through. I believe that the ancient Abysinnians were closely related to the Irish because of, um...temperment, yes, that's it, so I think that the ice cream cleanse would be just fine for me. Being Irish and all. Of course, then we'll all need a bowel cleanse......

Kari

Comment

Originally posted by Rin View Post
                        (Sorry to barge in on your fascinating conversation, everybody!) Do you guys get cravings for certain healthy foods that you normally hate and avoid like the plague? Because that happened to me for the first time today, and I was really amazed.
                        Hard to say, cause we eat healthier than 85% of the planet - most of the time. When we indulge, we indulge BIG. But, that's another tale...

If you are getting cravings for healthy food, then I guess the UB is really kicking into high gear for you! That's awesome!

What was it you craved? I sometimes crave this green juice we make (how many of you just went, "EEEEW!?), sometimes veggies - especially after eating a high protein lunch. Get healthier, don't fight it. Resistence is futile!
                        Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                        Discover-PATHS
                        [

Comment

Hi Kari,
                          Originally posted by kari View Post
                          Also, I heard a nasty rumor I would like someone to clear up. I heard that while you are on a cleanse, you CAN'T EAT ANY OTHER FOOD!
                          There are many different kinds of cleanses.

The colon cleanse from Dr Shulze doesn't require you to give up any food at all. You keep your normal diet but add his supplements to clear out the bowel.

With love and gratitude
                          Alan
                          Save over $1,000 on PATHS
                          Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Originally posted by kari View Post
                            Ok, I totally want to know what you were craving, Rin.
                            Oh boy, now you've done it! What I crave these days is one of the vilest substances known to humankind ... I speak of none other than natto (aka fermented soybeans). It is really, really horrible, and I've always hated it with a passion ... until a few mornings ago, when I woke up with a bizarre craving for it. Natto, in spite of its hideous appearance, taste, and smell, is probably one the healthiest foodstuffs on this planet, and is one of the reasons that the Japanese are so long-lived. (I still can't believe I'm eating this stuff every morning, and liking it!)

Comment

huh

Natto....ok. Well.......you go, girl!

Comment

natto

Hi Rin,

I grew up on natto...I think it is delicious and it definitely is very, very healthy.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X