Results of a "Blind Test" on New Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results of a "Blind Test" on New Module

On July 10th we offered any PATHS Affiliates that wanted, to be a test subject for a New Module.

We did NOT tell them what the Module was about.

We waited 14 days and then asked for their responses of what they thought it might be about based on anything they had experienced in the previous 14 days.

Below are the links to the posts from the private Affiliate Threads that we have now made public.

As you can see, this is a powerful Module!

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...ates-only.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...iscussion.html

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

I Love this one!

Hi Lovies!

I just want to tell you that I am really enjoying this module! Once I found out that I had been blindly experienceing this Lucid Dreaming module, everything made sense and I began to look forward to going off to the Land of Nod every night! My dreams continue to be like movies where I am the "star"! I continue to feel "in control" during these very, very vivid and lucid dreams, as well as in waking life. The feeling of accepting "what is" continues also and I am finding a GREAT sense of happiness and peacefulness as the days unfold. Lots of feelings of gratitude as well! The dreams have been REALLY fun...it sometimes seems like I am experiencing these very delightful parallel realities during my dreams...As if at different points in my life a different "choice" was made, therefore altering events so that the scenarios I am experiencing in my dreams would be the reality of my life IF those choices were indeed made... I hope that makes sense!

My sleep has been VERY LONG (8 straight hours...!) and DEEP...the kind of sleep I used to experience as a child and I am also enjoying that immensely! After spending years as an insomniac and having finally found relief with PATHS from the Free Deep Sleep module that I started over a year and a half ago (that helped me to lengthen my normal 3 hours to 6-7 ), you can best believe that this kind of dream-filled sleep is incredibly welcomed!!! I guess that I must be having so much fun in my dreams now that I just don't want to wake up!!!:

I'll let you all know when I go "flying" again!

PATHS...I LOVE how your FABULOUS technology has enhanced my life!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

Pamela,

Your posts are always fun to read!

I too have continued having very vivid dreams that are "so real" when I wake I sometimes have to really think about if it is a memory of a dream or a memory of an actual event.

I have also had some dreams that were predictive (for lack of a better word)...what I mean is that I dreamed about a situation that I did not know I would encounter the next day, and in the dream the solution or "answer" was already worked out. So that when the situation actually occurred the next day it was real easy to deal with, cause I had already dealt with it in my dream.

This Module is definitely a keeper!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
      X