Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PATHS

Hello everyone,

I am new to PATHS for about 2 weeks now. I've been reading the posts made my menbers doing PATHS modules. I'm doing the Eat Right, Ultimate Body and Take It Off modules. I must say, in 2 weeks' time I don't feel or see any changes at all. I understand it can take longer than that, but I'm afraid it may not be working. What a negative Nellie!

Anyway, I have enjoyed reading all the positive things that are happening to people with PATHS. I first found out about PATHS from a doctor who is using it, and I thought to myself, if she believes in PATHS and can get benefit from it, no reason I shouldn't be able to, so here I am.

I love this technology. I work at home on my computer, so when I'm ready for a break I get on the site and do my modules. They are very relaxing and I do enjoy them.

Well, that's all for now. I'd love to hear from somebody doing the PATHS about how they fared when first started with it.

Jordan

Jordan,

Have you noticed any changes in your sleep? That's something that people often experience early on and is an indicator that PATHS is working.

When I first started PATHS I did have big results within the first two weeks but everyone is different and it depends on the module and where the person is regarding the issues it is tackling.

You may want to check the FAQ section of the forum and make sure you're set up correctly with the name you go by, etc.

If the dr. you mention is your PATHS practitioner she will likely have some good advice for you about that as well. Have you discussed your concerns with her? (Maybe you're just trying to get a wider range of people to talk to about it.)

If your account is all up to par I'd say just try to relax while you wait for your results

XO Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Jordan, a few recommendations

Hi Jordan,

There are 3 things I would do first.

1. Log into your account. But instead of watching your modules, in the left column, there is a CONTROL PANEL menu option. Verify that all your information in there is correct.

2. Take at least 4 grams of spirulina a day so your brain has enough bio-available aminos to build the connections fast enough.

3. Email the office info @ paths-vx.com and possibly get on the deep sleep booster if you're not already on it.

For myself, I am a very fast responder to PATHS. One of the first things that happened for me is that I was able to fall asleep in a half hour or less after laying down...that is after having insomnia for about 17 years up to that point. I can still fall asleep that quick after using PATHS about 26 months of using PATHS.

I have countless other testimonials but that was the first thing I can remember when I started.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Jordan,

+1 on what Aaron said. Make sure it has all your correct info in the control panel.

Here is an important factor also- http://www.energeticforum.com/paths-...ey-system.html

A few other notes that may be helpful-

PATHS works from the inside out, so sometimes it is not readily apparent that things are changing internally...and sometimes those changes can take time to manifest on an external level.

Another thing is that weight can be affected by many different factors:

What is eaten
        How much is eaten
        Exercise
        Thyroid imbalance
        Pancreas not functioning properly (blood sugar/diabetes)
        belief system about self
        and more

When I first started using PATHS I would not have lost any weight from using the modules you had listed. This is because my excess weight was due to diabetes.

Also, a big factor could be self esteem or deserving. I have had some customers that dealt with internal issues and ended up having results in the physical realm.

I do not know what your situation is, but just throwing these ideas out there for your perusal.

P.S. it is always a good idea to email PATHS to get their input also. They can really be a big help on module suggestion and adjustments

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

new to PATHS

Thanks to all of you who responded to my post. I do have the sleep booster and I am taking 4 grams of spirulina daily. Kevin, now that you mention it I am sleeping deeper than previously, unless my hubby wakes me up with his snoring!!! LOL

I will look at the control panel again just to make sure, but I think all is okay with that from when I set everything up.

Even if I don't get all the benefits I'd like from these modules, I am enjoying them 2 to 3 times a week. Wish I'd found out about this technology years ago, but then, maybe it wasn't around years ago.

Thanks again to all of you for the advice.

Jordan

Comment

Working...
          X