PATHS and Z Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS and Z Point

I haven't searched the forum archives, but has anyone had any experience with using PATHS in conjunction with their Z Point que word? My wife and I tried this over the weekend just repeating our que word while watching and WOW! It was like Z Point but on steroids (au natural ).

Can you elaborate? I don't know what you mean but it sounds good

Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Sure. With Z Point you setup your que or key word (referred to here as que word), and then as you do your clearing statement (example: 'I clear all the ways that I feel.....') you then repeat your que word a few times to clear the subconscious issue. So, what we started doing was while watching our theaters we would just repeat our que word for the whole duration of our theater. To give an example of the difference, we both would involuntarily take a big inhale during the mood module. Once or twice at the most. Now we are having a couple during that module. We also feel like we had been doing Z Point for a very long duration. Warm fuzzies.

Comment

Z Point Link ZPoint for Personal Peace

Comment

I'm glad you are getting a lot out of this and will check it out

Jessica
          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Hi,
            I do something similar with Ho `oponopono while watching my mods...VERY Cool effect!!
            Blessings with Aloha Keoi
            http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
            <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
            Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Have you got a link on Ho `oponopono that you'd like to share?

Comment

Thanks for Post...Jimmy Dean

Is that Jimmy Dean as the Actor? .... or the sausage? ...I love your icon(avatar?) by the way.

Someone here had mentioned Z-point a year or so ago. I was trying EFT at the time doing just what you were talking about trying to meld it with PATHS...EFT is a lot of tapping on acu-points on the face and doing it while watching modules got old pretty quick. Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap... I let it, as well as Z- point go, with a very limmited trial run ...(for a lack of persistance - and doubt...I know now, non readiness to really change )...I knowticed some effect but thought it was my overeager "everything is golden majic" that I go through when I discover something new. I think a part of me knew it could be really effective and there was huge possibilities addressing longstanding feelings and "issues" .... so I dropped it like a hot potater.

The concept and simpleness of Z-point really appealed to me. And the thoruoghness of the statements!

...I clear all the ways I feel this feeling because...whenever...if...then my (sub)unconcious parts... because...(and the kicker for me!) I clear all the ways the unconcious parts of me benifit from feeling this feeling...and all the ways I wouldnt feel safe if I released this feeling now....

I did it on some big trama stuff for a week with a major focus for a few days...My impression was that for the deep stuff itd take some time and consistancy...as would anything. I did feel a strange bonding with my subconcious..I started to ask it "for my most benificial change and growth, what next?"... to get something to clear. And I would get these strange events that would point at my next "issue"...things would pop up that made total sense but Id have never though to focus on.

I think the Busting Loose process talks about that...when your ready for your Highest Self to bust you out of your illusions, life conspires to spotlight our "fondest" held false beliefes...for us to let go of.

How has Z-point worked for you and your wife? What have been your benifits? Over time has your impression of Z-point changed? (the effectiveness gotten better- more knowticable?) what dose "Z-point on steroids" feel like?

thanks for the reminder I had completely filed Z-point away. I feel after a year of paths its time to give it another go...I have held on to some of my blocks through this whole PATHS time... Of all the amazing modalities Z-point was the first to click on a Thats IT feeling... Then It was Matrix E and Busting L ... Its only in the doing of them that really matters... I guess Ive just been ripening in my (Phase one) illusion...how exhausting...time to move on.

Blake

Ps... for anyone interested... heres another link to some pages of clearing statement focus ideas (click- Clearing statements part one and two) someone gathered together from a Z-point forum.... There were a lot of ideas in it I really Identified with... Free Resources...for what its worth...
                Last edited by Blake; 05-01-2008, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Hey Blake,

You got it right on the sausage . Rather long story how I got to that though so I'll spare you. The Sri Yantra has had a very significant role in my life stemming from my practice of tantra over the past couple years, so that's why I've made it my avatar.

We had used EFT and the Release Technique for a couple years here until just recently changing to Z Point. Our base practice if you want to call it that is tantra, then using other tools to clear blocks or gain higher insight as things unfold. I found this forum only a couple months ago and we began PATHS shortly after. My wife is very clairvoyant, and when she asked her higher self how beneficial PATHS was the response was that although EFT, Release Technique, etc. are all effective, PATHS on the other hand was about 100 times more powerful. Needless to say we signed up immediately.

Anyway, with Z Point, we just decided to try using our que word with our theater, no statements, just the que word and the results have been quite impressive. We've been using the cd recordings off the site I mentioned previously to target specific areas ranging from stress to work issues to relationships. My wife decided to look at our que word from a quantum perspective, so we reset our que words with the intention that they are a billion times more effective now. I can't begin to describe the changes that have been occurring for us just over the past week!!!! It's like life kicking in to overdrive. What probably would have been happening sooner if we would have just had the presence of mind to get out of our own ways.

When I say Z Point on steroids I meant physical sensation and also the events that have transpired for us recently. Physically it's been an obvious immediate release type sensation.

I personally think there is not just one way of doing things, and really enjoy a blended approach to life. I feel so fortunate to have found this forum!

Comment

Hi JimmyDean,
                    Here is a link to the Foundation of I with great info on Ho`oponopono

http://www.hooponoponotheamericas.org/index.htm
                    Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                    http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                    <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                    Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Very cool. Thanks! I'll check it out.

Comment

PATHS, Synchronicity, and Zpoint

Hi there,
                        I just wanted to jump in on this thread to share some fun experiences I've had this last week after using my zpoint que word with my PATHS theater. The effect was incredible - I felt like I was releasing all resistance to fully integrating the information coming through the modules. I have to add here that I'm on the Synchronicity module, so the fun series of events that followed felt really "right" and "easy".
                        First of all, I am a psychic/medium. I channel and do readings for others, and I get really clear guidance for myself when I can get my own emotions out of the way and be objective. I had recently been thinking about giving more readings each week than I was currently doing (I love what I do, but I let myself get distracted by other things going on in life and wasn't spending as much time as I'd like doing it). This being said, I love to get readings from other psychics to gain insight on those issues that I can't seem to get out of my own way with.
                        The first thing that happened was that my husband noticed a Psychic Fair at our local spiritual bookstore and really, really wanted to go - despite the fact that he has his own personal psychic that "tunes in" and answers his questions daily. So, we went.
                        I sat down in front of the woman I was drawn to, and she immediately saw that I was a psychic as well and asked me if I would read for Her sometime, and after completing the reading she insisted that I come with her to see the owner of the store so she could tell him about me and that I really should be contracted to come do readings there regularly!
                        The next day, I was in a rock store buying selenite when a lady approached me out of the blue and asked me if I was a psychic. I told her that I was and gave her my number and she called the next day for an appointment. She was so pleased with her reading that she referred a whole series of people to me for readings!
                        Then, the lady who gave me the reading at the psychic fair called me to invite me to a gathering where I gave 4 more readings and made some wonderful new friends!
                        All of this happened within one week after adding my zpoint que word to my PATHS theater. The simple idea of giving additional readings really took off.
                        April
                        April's Readings

Zpoint
                        Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
                        Izza B

Comment

April, HOW EXCITING IS THAT!!!

I love it when stuff like that happens!
                          Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                          Energetic Science Ministries
                          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                          X