Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!

Good Morning All

Just a quick message as I have to go out, but I'm so impressed, I had to post this before I go...

There have been many results for me from the Paths modules I've used, and many from my Platinum module, but this is one of those that stands out particularly at the moment...

One of the instructions I've had in my Platinum for quite a few months is: I have 5 new Paths customers each week.

Well in fact it's been very very quiet for the last ... long time. (can't remember how long, but I've had maybe one new customer every two months on average).

In February, I sent an email to Paths with new instructions. This time, I worded this particular instruction like this:
    * I have at least 5 new paying customers signing up on my Paths Website www . paths-lifeboost. com per week.

The main difference here is this time, I mentioned the name of my Paths website.

Well, I've just realised that from the 17th April to the 22nd of April, I had five paying members sign up; and from the 24th to yesterday I had two sign up.

I must point out that I've not been doing any more promoting.
    These sign-ups have come as a complete surprise, as if out of nowhere!

I was going to wait another week before posting this, when another three would make up the five for this week, but I'm too excited to wait! lol

So, those with Platinums, if you find results are a bit slow on some subjects, try getting more specific with names and other details.

Have a FABulous day!

Love and Light and Magic xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

That is absolutely fantastic Odille
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Wow is right!

Our subconscious is very literal and very powerful.

Additionally the Collective can be the same way. I too have found that the more specific and detailed, the better my Platinum works.

It is very much like cueing up a target for TRV. Wording can make a big difference.

One time when we were looking for where a kidnapper had taken the child, we worded the target cue to find out where he had gone upon leaving the girls room with her.

The data we all got was that he had gone down the back stairs of the house, out the back door, and gotten into the van parked in the driveway.

That did not help us a bit! We wanted to know where he was keeping her...not where he had gone upon leaving her room.

We got the answer to the question we asked, But, we had asked the WRONG question.

So we had to redo the target, with the RIGHT question...a description of the location where he was currently keeping her.

Anyway, it can be the same way with what we want in our Platinums. Intent can count for something, SOMETIMES, but the literal interpretation, along with as much specifics is always the best way.

L = Living
      I = Is
      F = Fun
      E = Everyday

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

great news!

This is awesome Odille! It seems these things happen often when we least expect them. Thanks for sharing this exciting news!
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Wow! This is amazing to hear you re so successful. You GO girl
          Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Working...
          X