X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working On It!

Thank You Dear Pamela

I'm a visualisin'
    I have been for some months now & been able to make some improvements but with your wonderful help & healing intentions I know that I will get there all the quicker, especially as I've just had an epiphany resulting from some ME that Stephen did on me a couple of days ago.

Love & Bless You

Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Music from Davis!

WOW, Davis!!!

Honey...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the music you sent to me!!!

I listened to your song three times while I was painting today and I am SO impressed!!! You are one Talented young man and it is clear as a bell that the music you are creating comes from your heart and soul!!!

I highly advise all of you other Beauties to request some of this wonderful music from Davis so you can hear for yourself how evocative his music is!!!

My Jamie... You make me blush with your loving comments... Thank You Darling!!!

And My Sharyn... I am so happy to hear you are visualizin' and that progress is being made!!! I mentioned in the ME thread that I have just started the book and I am captivated!!! It looks like Steven (Hi Steven...sigh.. ) is becoming more and more proficient with his newfound ME skills as each day passes! Steven also did some work on me a few weeks ago and the results were quite amazing... I am keeping you close in my loving thoughts, Dear Sharyn, as I am All of the rest of you Beautiful Souls!

With So Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
      My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

Comment

Thankyou

dear Pamela
        thank you very much. I'm glad that you enjoyed my music so much to listen to it 3 times. WOW. i do have more where that came from so if you want to hear any more then just let me know. and if anyone else wants to hear any then just let me know. i'll be more than happy to send you some of my work.
        "Its not fun unless its muddy"
        -DAVIS-

Comment

Precious Pamela...

Originally posted by Pamela View Post

And My Sharyn... I am so happy to hear you are visualizin' and that progress is being made!!! I mentioned in the ME thread that I have just started the book and I am captivated!!! It looks like Steven (Hi Steven...sigh.. ) is becoming more and more proficient with his newfound ME skills as each day passes! Steven also did some work on me a few weeks ago and the results were quite amazing...
          Hello, Sweet One, yes you, Dear Pamela, YOU ...wow, what is there to say that you don't already know about how I feel regarding your very essence that is so perfectly blended within the colours and hues of your magical Illusions of Tulips?
          But we know there is more than just paint and talent in that painting, don't we? Oh yes, we're talking pure healing power to just glance at it. So yes, you know how I feel, but would you mind if I share with the others as well, Dear Sweet One? Yes? Ok, I will then

You see folks, Pamela was very kind and loving to let me see this painting a little while back (thank you Lovie) and omg, was I blown away! First, on the screen, then, as I printed it off and though the home printer does not do it justice, STILL, the power was evident. In fact, dear Ones, I can only look at, no, See, what is all there in this painting for just a short while, and then I have to look away, and absorb for a much longer time. It is AMAZING. If you don't truly feel it, then just relax your mind, put it in front of you, and let your unconscious mind take over - it knows what is there before you can think it, and will deliver the goods into your overall well-being Just a wee little tip from Stevie-boy hehe.

I am totally looking forward with Excitement and Anticipation for your next magical collection of Energy Dots(tm lol), and KNOW I will not be able to help (and why would I resist???) being drawn totally in, to the wonderful healing energies it will contain...This is a whole new unique and powerful realm of the amazing modalities that are becoming so in the forefront at this time - yes, YOU are on the forefront Pamela!!!

Lovin' you Sweetie

Stephen (your not so secret admirer)

Comment

Blush and Shiver...

My Darling Steven,

Once again, you make me blush and shiver with delight as I read your post (over and over... ...sigh... ) You never fail to inspire me with your Love and Light and I feel exquisitely blessed and honored to have attracted such Perfect and Powerful Masculine Energy into my life... I hope you always know that my heart is yours... Thank you, my precious Steven, for making me feel so very safe and so very loved...

With Immense Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
            My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

Dear Pamela,

Forgive for being late to the party but please allow me to add my voice in praise of your work. Your tulips radiate warmth and postive energy. The vibrant colors leap off the page and righh into my heart.

Thank you for having the courage to start this thread. You are wonderful, warm and courageous and full of a fabulous brand of silly-ness as well.

With love and admiration and gratitude (better late than never!)

Allen
              With love and gratitude,

Allen
              www.paths-now.com
              www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

Muah!

Hi My Sweet Allen!

Oh, Honey...You can come to ANY party of mine early OR late!!! Your beautiful comments make me glow with joy and I hope you know that I am keeping you and those you love in my positive thoughts and powerful intentions!

I posted this on Maggie's Reiki forum at PI yesterday and I want to post it here.... I am reading Gregg Braden's book, The Divine Matrix, and this quote jumped out at me in light of the positive thoughts that I focus on for all of you Precious Beings when I am painting...

"The universally connected hologram of consciousness promises that the instant we create our good wishes and prayers, they are already received at their destination."

We must never forget that we ALL are Powerful Infinite Beings and all that we intend with Love and Joy in our hearts is making a difference EVERYWHERE!

With So Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                My PATHS Website
                My Art Website
                My Paintings As Prints
                My Facebook

Comment

Wow!

Pamela,
                  You totally inspire me! I can hardly wait to start a new canvas! I too work in acrylics and watercolours/Guache (opaque watercolors for those who are not visual artists)

My style has also been evolving lately! I have become fasinated with faces! Mostly the features of the face and not so much the face itself! I am not sure where it is taking me, but I am loving it!

Your paintings are wonderful! I love the spirit and energy that they emit! We will have to talk more about this healing painting. When I read the first post at the begining of this topic from you... The thought hit me that my paintings should be works of energy! Wow I have always known they were to communicate a message, but now I am starting to see more of the power of being an artist!

Well if you want to focus your energy dots on me... I am currently intending for a awesome income, and a home of my own for my kids and myself that has an art studio in it! Art studio very important part of my home! The thought of having someplace to go and meditate on a painting that is totally peaceful and quiet!!!

Well I am sure you know what I mean. My art has always since I was a kid been very healing and my safe place in the world (as a kid I would escape there from a scary home). I think I still do, but now it is also helping me face my fears head on... even stand up to scary people! I often feel sorry for people who don't recognise their gifts!

Well darling I am so enjoying getting to know you! I absolutely love your paintings!!!! What a wonderful gift you have! Blessings

Comment

Tears Of Gratitude!!

On my computer I look at the pictures I have downloaded of Pamela's Paintings often. I am very aware of my energy. I feel a very strong sense of Peace when I look at Pamela's paintings, especially her latest two paintings with the energy dots. When you look closely you see the thousands of energy dots that make up her amazing paintings!

As we all know (and have experienced) healing can come through many mediums, and Art is most definitely one of them!! The written word is also a great vehicle for understanding and healing. We have all felt the effects of Music as a healing modality!! Photographs have brought me much joy as well!

Today I re-read Maggie's Poems! She writes them so quickly it makes my head spin, and they are all incredibly inspiring!! I hope if I push her gently enough she will post all her poems here too!!

For now I would like everyone to feel the Peace I feel when I look at Pamela's most recent work of art entitled 'Amazing Grace', and feel the inspiration I feel when I read this particular Poem of Maggie's that was written for Pamela's painting.

I also would like to invite others to please share your talents and gifts here on this thread!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA how your work can have a positive and lasting affect on others!!

Maggie's Poem is also called 'Amazing Grace ' and it was written for this amazing Peace filled Painting.

Oh Heavenly light of vibrant hue

Upon your Grace I gaze

And as I do,

I see

Movement and motion

With incredible Ease

Staring back at me

Healing infusion

Life is an illusion illustrated

In Loves passion

A delicate touch of inspiration

The joyful dance of gratitude

A treasured blessing shared.
                    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Simply Stunning!!!

Another Masterpiece Dear Talented Pamela!!! Fabulous!!

I knew I was going to love this painting when I finally saw it completed but it is even lovelier than I imagined. My absolute favorite peaceful colors .

Thank you so much for posting it, Grace, & Maggie's lovely poem.

Love, Light & Peace Blessings,
                      Sharyn
                      Theta Healing
                      Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Thank you Pamela

Hello Dear One,

Thank you for sharing another powerful manifestation of the Source, through you, a most lovely 'filter'...

Like Illusions, I will spend much time absorbing the loving energy and 'message', a message without words, from your painting...

If there were words that could be applied to the power held within, and expressed without, then Maggie has captured them, how beautiful her poem!

Thank you again so very much for coming into all of our lives, Precious Pamela...

Love,

tephen

Comment

Sigh....

Oh...My Darlings...

I Love You All So Very, Very Much...

My Grace... I am so thrilled that you love your painting... I hope it brings you years of JOY... and that every time you look to it, you will be reminded of the Deep Love that I feel for you....

My Maggie... Your poems never fail to make me break out with delightful shivers... It is such a Beautiful Blessing to be able to inspire one another with our gifts and share our creations with the Fabulous Beauties on this forum. You make my heart sing with Love and Joy, My Dearest and Magnificant Maggie!

My Sharyn... You are such an Amazing Blessing to All of us here on this forum! I cannot tell you how connected I feel to you and our talks always make me feel the serenity that I so desire. Thank you for the Beautiful Love that you always exhibit to me, as well as others, and know that it is returned to you always...

And...My tephen... sigh...Once again, you have made me shiver and blush with delicious delight with your sweet words about my work... How Precious you are to me, Baby... The Beautiful Ladies on this forum have been keeping me occupied with their Powerful Feminine Energy and Immense Love, but they ALL KNOW that I am missing you deeply and I so look forward to things settling down for you so we can resume our delicious, late-night Skype conversations... My heart is Yours, My Darling Stephen and I Love You...

Thank you , My Wonderful Ones...

With MUCH Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                          My PATHS Website
                          My Art Website
                          My Paintings As Prints
                          My Facebook

Comment

oh wow Pamela! It is Gorgeous!! I saw it when it was done a little, and now it's done - wow!! It surpasses anything I tried to imagine! The love, tranquility and de-Light is tangible And Maggie, your poem is touchingly Beautiful, as Always

:sigh:

Comment

Thank You, Darling S.J.

Beautiful S.J.,

Thank you, Dear One, for your Beautiful comments! The Light That Is You is so VERY Precious! I wonder if you know how much the Love and Light that you continuously give to all the Wonderful Beings on this forum is so Deeply Appreciated... You are, indeed, a True Blessing to this planet.

Now...Lets see some of YOUR Gorgeous pics, Baby-Doll!!! This is the PERFECT place for you to share them with us!!!

With MUCH Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                              My PATHS Website
                              My Art Website
                              My Paintings As Prints
                              My Facebook

Comment

The Poetry of a Water Color Wonder Land

Hi Pamela, went to your site too,...well, what can I say? Seems everyone's used up all the best descriptions already.So well done +(All of the above)

Yep, has to be seen.

The translucency of the glass perfume bottle (the round one) is brilliant, the lighting...even the amount of distortion + liquid is perrrrfect....so are your flower petals ....You're a translucence boffin. Oh, Then there's the poetry painting with words this time...consistant in texure and form. Cool Labrador, can see the connection.

Wow, so many talents on this forum, eagerly looking forward to the next pleasantly stunning surprise.

Hehe, now that we all know....you can't stop now!

Joël
                                Love, Light & artistic expession
                                Joël

Comment

Working...
                                X