Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew!

Oh, My Beautiful Friends,

When I returned from Newport on Sunday evening, the first thing I did was look to this thread and I was OVERWHELMED with joy and gratitude to see all that was posted! I don't know where to begin...

Nancy...Your photos are Precious! While in Newport, I saw some of these balanced rock sculptures and made some pics, but they DO NOT compare to yours, so I will keep them hidden in my photo file and bask in the delightful glory of yours instead! But I am so very Happy and Grateful that you are posting your Gorgeous pics and I hope you will continue to add more as you make them! It seems that this thread is becoming even more significant as the days unfold, and I cannot tell you how deeply that touches me... Thank you, Nancy, for contributing to this thread... It is impossible for anyone to not be enchanted by the Joyous Light that is You, and NOW that you are revealing even more of Who You Are by posting the results of your creative passion, I feel, as I am sure all others who look to this feel, VERY BLESSED! Thank you, Darling Girl!

Maggie... I know we spoke yesterday and we covered much of how Blown Away I am by your exquisite poems, but let me just say once again... Your Gift is a True Blessing, meant to be shared... As you continue to add the Immense Beauty of your Heart and Soul with your words, you must know how deeply you touch the hearts of all who look to this thread... I do believe a book is in order, don't you Dear Maggie? Yeah...How magical THAT will BE!!! Oh...One more thing...You last poem has left me breathless... I cannot state how deeply it touches me on a most personal level.... Knowing unconditional love from other beings is one of the most transforming Blessings I have ever experienced...and when such a relationship occurs between a man and a woman...well...Holy Moly...even in the midst of profound adversity and difficulty, it has to be the most magnificant and delicious experience we can know in our lifetimes.... Thank you, Dear Maggie.... Please don't stop opening your heart to us with your beautiful creations.

Oh...I have much more to add, but time is getting away from me... I have a dog to feed and walk and other stuff to attend to, but I will be back soon to ask favors from Sonora and tell Joel what I have been thinking about in regards to his post ... In the meantime... Know that I LOVE You All...

With MUCH Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

• Anything's possibe the Knock-on Effect

He he Hello Moxie-Mags, it will be great stuff thanks for the thought, I'll be glad trigger your creative juices.

[QUOTE=MoxieMags;9468]Perhaps I am going to have to investigate programs or something.QUOTE]

If you have Windows XP, go -> Start - Programs, then choose - Windows Movie Maker. Do the getting started tutorial, import the photos into sequential frames

Then, copy and paste the text into the 'Titles & Credits' facility, add an animation (fade in, fly in etc) place roughly in sync with photos.

Now grab your music and insert into 'TimeLine'

Set the frame display time for each pic so its in time with the music, count the beats or pulse. Set a smooth transition between the frames as you work from left to right. (fade, cross fade, dissolve or whatever. (Explore your creativity)

When satisfied, render or Out put your movie – on hard drive as movie - save your working file just in case. Then close that project.

Now open a 'New' one, and insert your freshly made version into the time line, all the text credits, and music are already built in - this then leaves the Narration & Audio track open.

Pug in your mic, and lay down a silky voice track, (do this in bits so you can shuffle them in sync with the music and visuals.
      You can edit and reedit till the cows come home (Ever managed to crack recording your answering machine message in one shot?? )

Once you’ve done that, Render or Save for Web or Email,(make sure you are online for this option) close MovieMaker, view you movie before up loading it to You Tube or Photo Bucket, copy the link, come back here and paste.

Joel
      Joël

Comment

• Welcome back, Pamela! It is wonderful to see you posting here again!! I just knew you'd love all the wonderful posts filled with such amazing talent!! It just blows me away to come here

Thank you Joel, I've been making a slideshow for two people and had got a little unglued - this advice is helpful (btw my movie maker is under "Accessories" under Programs if that saves a few moments of search Maggie!)

Big hugs and lots of love

Comment

• Movie Maker

Hi Joel and Sonora,
          Thanks for the help again!!! Sonora, I was able to take what you had sent me and put it into Movie Maker but I have not added music to it yet - just playing around with it.
          The movie looks great so far...
          We need to chat about what happens next with all of this.
          Love,
          Maggie
          Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
          CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
          Word Whisperer
          My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• To a bit more of my photo album.
            These are photos of my inspiration! The gloriously beautiful beaches that are where I walk.

ALMOST THERE!!

CRAGGY PREHISTORIC BEACHES

BEAUTY THAT TAKES THE BREATH AWAY!

MISTY MORNINGS

SWEET UNIVERSE SURPRISES!
            Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

• How beautiful Nancy! I can almost smell the sea air & feel that I'm there!

Fantastic photos!! Thanks for posting them. I don't live near any of our lovely beaches, so now I will be able to view these & vicariously feel the experience!

Love, Light & Blessings,
              Sharyn
              Theta Healing
              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• My Darling Sharyn!

Whee! :
                YIPPEE! I love it.... that you love them!
                I often send my pics to my sisters with this caption "Come Walk with ME!!" ... so now I offer you that sentiment too!

Vineyard Nancy
                Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

• Marketing Yourselves

Thank you Nancy!

I've just looked at the photos again & the thought just came to me what superb postcards they would make of your local area! have you ever considered getting some printed to sell in shops in the area if it is a bit touristy?

Maggie & S.J - I also thought the other day when I saw the "what Is Possible" poem overlaid on S.J's photo - a whole spiritual inspirational series! Books, posters, bookmarks etc. It is my business background coming out in me! I just see endless possibilities for your combined work.

I know of a large company in the USA that produces all sorts of inspirational cards, gifts, books etc, so if you ever decide the two of you want to try submitting some work commercially when you have something organised let me know & I'll send you the address.

to all you talented ladies!!

Love, Light & Blessings,
                  Sharyn
                  Theta Healing
                  Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• [QUOTE]BEAUTY THAT TAKES THE BREATH AWAY![QUOTE]

HELOOOO VineyardNancy OOOh weee, are you on a roll, Ss-stunning Photos, subject, feeling yaddah yadda, words don't quite do it... but you get the picture..and I now I'm starting to think... your nick name should be Beach front Bessy / Sally-ForeShore or someting like that, he he wow you're a 'Bion' Junkie (look that up, its energy release from hot sand in contact with water- 'Bions = energy) Highly beneficial to mood etc note diference between coastal people and inlanders! I know you know what I mean, the contrast is easily noticable.

Oh, salt air, camera...I'm sure you know, but just had to say.
                    We don't want to loose the fresh sea brezes that pass through this tread.

Oh, and natural art really does ROCK ...please continue to enjoy the party of life, as we all benefit from your joy. Knock yourself out

Love, Light & Spreading the Vibe

Joel, thanks for sharing with us...especially inlanders. with your photos being the only access..
                    ok godda go
                    Last edited by Joel; 09-26-2007, 10:58 AM. Reason: typo
                    Joël

Comment

• A thought

He he HI everyone, I had a thought, Hope you don’t mind.
                      Every now and then, when I view this thread, I have great difficulty in replying with out running away with myself, overwhelming feelings of gratitude etc etc. I suspect a combination of healing art & CEM may be responsible, I keep finding my self typing in rhymes and sharing personal thoughts that make me grin like a tooth paste commercial.

So...I thought...It is fair to say that there is a Fee Happiness Module built into this tread for all who view it. (no word of a lie, I experienced it ...so have all of you...that’s why you're still reading this)

Posting that, on the main forum will trigger an avalanche of visitors to this thread, which in turn will instigate multiple explosions of creative joy.... beneficial to all in turn he he he I’m just funny that way.

Joel
                      Love, Light, & Rolling Snow Balls
                      Joël

Comment

• Many happy returns for Pamela

Aah, Pamela’s back (insert big toothy grin here) OVERWHELMED with joy and gratitude is your default setting, yet its fresh and new every time, Special hello to you too.

Joel
                        Joël

Comment

• Nancy,

The photos are just gorgeous....they really do take your breath away! You are very lucky to be living where you are!

Comment

• Misty Mornings!

Oh Vineyard Nancy,
                            I love these photos -especially the misty morning one. I feel a poem coming on In fact I had written one yesterday about gulls and the shore - but since I am not at home today, I can't post it.
                            I'll just have to see what comes to me today.
                            Your photos along the shore are enough to make anyone want to go for a nice long walk along the waters edge with you.

Love, Light, Gratitude, & Joy,
                            \Maggie
                            Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
                            CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                            Word Whisperer
                            My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Ocean Air...

Hi My Sweet Ones...

Oh, Nancy...These pics are Absolutely Fantastic and exquisitely evocative to me...They bring back nostalgic memories of my childhood when I spent the summers at Seabrook Beach, New Hampshire. Sharyn hit it right on the money when she said that one can smell the sea air by looking to these! I am so drawn to the ocean and try to find ANY EXCUSE to get myself near one, as I did this weekend when I went to Newport. My friend and I set out Sunday morning to take a stroll along the famous Cliff Walk which runs by all of the beautiful Newport mansions. The day was GORGEOUS and the scent of the ocean air, combined with the beauty of the landscape was breathtaking and healing, to say the least... Here are some pics...

And THEN...I found my dream-house, so I decided to make a pic for visualization! Now...Anyone who wants to help me visualize this dream-home into my reality is more than welcome to come and stay with me WHENEVER you want!!! Hey, Maggie... Do you notice that it has a wrap-around porch!!! Here you go, My Beauties...

Here's one more ocean scene from Plum Island, Massachusetts... I use this one as my screensaver... it puts me in a groovy state of mind whenever I look to it!

I am not as expert a photographer as the rest of you Darlings, but I have much fun and I think my skills are at least good enough to make my reference photos for my paintings! I hope you all enjoy these images of the Atlantic Ocean in Autumn!

Speaking of reference photos...Oh...S.J.? S.J.? Calling Energette S.J..... Honey...I have a special request... I would LOVE to make a painting of that rose from your neighbor for the flower collection that I am developing now... What do you say, Sweetie? PLEEEEESE???

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

My PATHS Website
                              My Art Website
                              My Paintings As Prints
                              My Facebook

Comment

• Hi Joel...

And a very special Hello, to YOU, Dear Joel... (insert coy smile and eyelash-flutter... )

Okay, Honey...I have been giving much thought to your post about charging my water for painting with Love and Gratitude... I already charge my drinking water this way and I think the idea of doing what you have suggested is Perfect! I am just finishing up a canvas now and as soon as this is completed, I will begin the next one doing all that you described in your previous post!!! Now...All I need to do is get Beautiful S.J. to let me use that pic of the rose...

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                                My PATHS Website
                                My Art Website
                                My Paintings As Prints
                                My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X