Living vs dead water. It is easy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I used a magnesium anode from a water heater. They use them to prevent corrosion. Don't know the purity.
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

I posted this link in another thread, you may be interested:

The Mystery Of Water ( 60 min doc)

YouTube - ‪1 The Mystery Of Water.‬‏

you should check out these posts, i put some info on water that are quite interesting: starting from post# 60 to 71

http://www.energeticforum.com/142518-post60.html

hope you find it useful.
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-04-2011, 05:16 PM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Reflection of Mind Projected Thought into Water Photographed

MonsieurM,

Have been enjoying following your posts.

Have you seen this:

Reflection of Mind Projected Thought into Water Photographed

http://www.shunshentao.com/MIND SCIENCE LAB NOTES.htm

Best regards,

IndianaBoya

Comment

Thank you very much for your interest in this quest for knowledge, And the link you gave me fits perfectly in the thread http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post143024 (do you mind if i quote you)
          ,You have added a great piece to this cosmic puzzle, we are playing . It resembles one the experiments shown in the documentary, but much more advanced.
          you have to know that ever since i started this, you look at the world differently (that is my personal opinion) , a sort of new landscape has appeared out of nowhere while at the same time it has always been within the reach of our hand, just have to know how to harness it(i prefer caress it).When you come to the conclusion that the world is all waves, (you eat waves, you drink waves...you know the rest ), and the world around you does the same, you start to learn how to read these "Adaptive Fractal Antennas", be it human or the rest of nature. Things start to truly make sense....
          Some call it Chi, others scalar wave, but it is all the same, if you consider that we are all "antenna" some more Constructal than others(applies even amongst humans, some are truly less constructal ). I would go even as far as to say that those that reach a state of Nirvana, actually reach what scientist call a Standing wave phenomena (sorry for the poor choice of words, see pic) and water is the key to all this, no wonder Tibetan monks live close to the Himalayas ;if you consider it, it is one of the largest Antenna (as a mountain+water Antenna) around
          The human body is about 60% water in adult males and 55% in adult females. that 's one big coil inside you?

Electrons - Spherical standing wave

It makes sense now when you think about it, why monks/hermit liked to seclude themselves in a mountain so as to achieve enlightenment. If i ask you to think of the hermit as a tiny coil/antenna ;what happens to a small coil when placed inside a larger coil? I let you ponder on that.... (read this post you'll see how it all converges http://www.energeticforum.com/142797-post70.html)

ps: if they go on a fast, it is to eliminate wave interference (ie: food)

Sorry it Just felt right to share this info with you guys

the constructal law says (applies for trees and water as well)

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it."
          Think about the failure of the various societies, nature,so on and on, applies to everything, just have to take the time to view it as such....or on a more positive note, you could apply the Constructal law to a simple match of football and compare the fluidity of the passes, strategies of attack and defense and how it "evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it"

note:i write this as it comes to mind, sorry in advance
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-05-2011, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Positively charged oxygen-not a likely ion!
            CRMoore

crmoore@udel.edu

Comment

Got the magnesium and some test tubes today, so decided to try out a little experiment

I placed 2 strips of the magnesium onto the test tube, they were both hanging to the sides - but one fell in. Anyway, so far the one that fell in developed a large amount of bubbles on it's surface, enough to float the strip to the water surface. The other one that is still hanging onto the side, has also been covered in bubbles - on the part below the water line.

The water itself is straight out of the tap, the bubbles are probably being generated by a reaction with one or more of the chemicals/minerals in the unfiltered water. I’ll repeat the experiment when I get my RO filter.

. . .
              Regular service Signature:
              Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

Got the magnesium and some test tubes today, so decided to try out a little experiment.

I placed 2 strips of the magnesium onto the test tube, they were both hanging to the sides - but one fell in. Anyway, so far the one that fell in developed a large amount of bubbles on it's surface, enough to float the strip to the water surface. The other one that is still hanging onto the side, has also been covered in bubbles - on the part below the water line.

The water itself is straight out of the tap, the bubbles are probably being generated by a reaction with one or more of the chemicals/minerals in the unfiltered water. I’ll repeat the experiment when I get my RO filter.

. . .
                Regular service Signature:
                Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

WATER AND THE SACRED (remember adaptive fractal antenna )

Water is a primordial element which underlays creation myths and stories around the world. The Egyptian Heliopolitan creation story recounts that the sun-god Atum (Re) reposed in the primordial ocean (Nun). In Assyro-Babylonian mythology, first the gods and subsequently all beings arose from the fusion of salt water (Tiamat) and sweet water (Apsu). The holy books of the Hindus explain that all the inhabitants of the earth emerged from the primordial sea. At the beginning of the Judeo-Christian story of creation, the spirit of God is described as stirring above the waters, and a few lines later, God creates a firmament in the midst of the waters to divide the waters (Genesis 1:1-6). In the Koran are the words We have created every living thing from water.
                  Sacred Places: Water and the Sacred

MOUNTAINS AND THE SACRED

Mountains loom large in any landscape and have long been invested with sacredness by many peoples around the world. They carry a rich symbolism. The vertical axis of the mountain drawn from its peak down to its base links it with the world-axis, and, as in the case of the Cosmic Tree (cf. Trees and the Sacred), is identified as the centre of the world. This belief is attached, for example, to Mount Tabor of the Israelites and Mount Meru of the Hindus.
                  Sacred Places: Mountains and the Sacred

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                    Thank you very much for your interest in this quest for knowledge, And the link you gave me fits perfectly in the thread http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post143024 (do you mind if i quote you)
                    ,You have added a great piece to this cosmic puzzle, we are playing . It resembles one the experiments shown in the documentary, but much more advanced.

note:i write this as it comes to mind, sorry in advance
                    a better way of saying it is "everything is fractal", considering this simple statement, you would imagine that [B]behind every apparent law that controls the universe is a fractal/constructal Engine and water is its fuel

a introduction to Gnosis_Secret_Gate_to_Garden_of_Eden

keep in mind the observation i posted ( trees are fractal, one trunk gives rise to two branches female and male etc.... and the role of water)

Gnosis_Secret_Gate_to_Garden_of_Eden.mp4

now this will make more sense after you have watch the previous doc with fractal in mind

David Lynch explains his understanding about consciousness, creativity and the brain. He says that Transcendental Meditation played crucial role in developing his consciousness and boosting his creativity.
                    think here about the tree of knowledge

‪David Lynch on Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-25-2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Interesting. I will look forward for your result .

If you look for kangen water (other brand name) you will find video and pdf about its use for green house plant and japanese hospital. Giant healthy plant and quick injury recovery.

For negative ion use, I think you can get more result with radiant circuit as electrolizer.

See if you get boosted power or at least smoother idle by attaching car body to the alkaline water part. If you don't observe it then it is not the same as Joe Cell.

The symptom seems similar with Bob Beck positive disinfectant and negative cell regeneration from silver electrode, although may not be radiating, unlike Joe Cell.

I would prefer the negative electrode stay longer in the water than the positive. Maybe more than 30 second, for negative ion reason. Explanation at zapper and orgone manipulator thread.
                      Overseas consultants in India

Comment

HI Jetjis,

How is it going?

Thanks

Originally posted by adamricky View Post
                        Interesting. I will look forward for your result .

If you look for kangen water (other brand name) you will find video and pdf about its use for green house plant and japanese hospital. Giant healthy plant and quick injury recovery.

For negative ion use, I think you can get more result with radiant circuit as electrolizer.

See if you get boosted power or at least smoother idle by attaching car body to the alkaline water part. If you don't observe it then it is not the same as Joe Cell.

The symptom seems similar with Bob Beck positive disinfectant and negative cell regeneration from silver electrode, although may not be radiating, unlike Joe Cell.

I would prefer the negative electrode stay longer in the water than the positive. Maybe more than 30 second, for negative ion reason. Explanation at zapper and orgone manipulator thread.

Comment

Hi krzysiek,
                          I have not been consuming the alkalyzed water for some time now, because my electrolysis setup is just so messy and lame. I intend to build a safe and automatic water charger soon which will look like ordinary water cooler, but will always have water with negative charge ready for use. Most importantly, it will be safe But when I used this water, I really felt real improvements, it is not usual for me as I am not very sensitive and nothing else of similar stuff has ever had any effect on me. So if it works for me, it will work for anyone and anyone can do this at almost no cost. What could be simpler?
                          Thanks,
                          Jetijs
                          Last edited by Jetijs; 08-07-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Hi Jetjis,

Thanks for your reply. Glad you could answer I am always looking at ways to better myself and my health so this is very important for me. Can you tell me what exactly was dangerous about your previous set up before? What do you think of the water alkalizers you can buy, I see there are some bench top kits, bit pricey though. But if safe and if it works, then money well spent?

Comment

Hi and sorry for the late reply.
                              The setup was very messy with all bare wires and high voltages, if you wasn't carefull, you could get shocked. But that is all. I started using this water few days ago again, because I was starting to feel tired all day. And I must say that I am now much better off. Will continue using it.
                              I intend to make a flow-through water conditioner, it will have a membrane with a plastic channem maze on each side and then some stainless steel plates on the outside. Kinda lieke a hho cell. The maze will insude steady and long water flow through the electrolyzer. This will make alkalized water on demand whenever you want it. I also might add some peltier elements so that the water can come out cold or hot, for tea or coffee for example. My experiments show that temperatures do not influence the charge of the water much. I tried boiling the alkalized water and then measure the ORP level and it was the same
                              Such a device should be at every home. Will post pictures as soon as I have something.
                              Thanks,
                              Jetijs

Comment

Jetjis,

Please do post pictures

I have a question though, how are you sure that your anode/cathodes being used are not problematic? I am just worried of setting one up and then drinking some type of harmful chemical while 'thinking' I am doing myself good.

I bought an Alkastream filter for my family to use, mainly because it removes fluoride, heavy metals and many of the bad things we have in our water. Also, when the water comes out it is around pH 8.5 so it is alkaline, too. However, it doesn't really ionise the water, and I think that is where the added benefit is.

Can you tell us a little more about your anode/cathode and how to pick a safe choice? I do apologise for all of these questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X