Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new respect for suffering

To some of you this may seem trite.

Over the last few days I have learned a new empathy for those that do not feel well.

I have gone 9 years without a cold, flu, or any other illness. I had actually forgotten what it was like to be sick. It is HORRIBLE!

I have had a fever, cough, runny nose, and aching body for a couple of days now.

I am not sure why or how I am sick now...having avoided such misery for 9 years....but I am learning a good lesson.

Never again will I hear someone say how they have the flu, cold, etc., and have the stand-offish attitude that I have had in the past. I will remember that they truly are not feeling well, and will empathize with them, understanding what it is like.

Still under the weather, wondering how long it will last.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

awww Kevin .. hope you get well soon ..

nice thoughts ..

Love, Lama
    www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Sending Reiki Your Way

Hi Kevin,
      I am sending positive, healing Reiki energy your way!! I know how you feel - I had a bought of it myself that Grace and I worked on.
      So sit back, relax, breath and enjoy the healing rays coming in your direction.
      Love,
      Moxie
      Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
      CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
      Word Whisperer
      My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

Feel Better, Dear One!!!

Wow, Kevin...kudos to you for being SO healthy for 9 years!!!! and I do empathize and sympathize!!! maybe you just need some much deserved down time to rest, and having your body give out on you is the only way your mind can get you to slow down and regroup. In any case...I'm practicing my matrix energetics on you. I'm not very good yet but my thoughts are focused on radiant health for you, my friend!!!!

love & hugs & chicken soup

Chansy

Comment

Lama, Moxie, Chansonette

Thank you for your words of encouragement.

I am feeling better, not 100%, but much better. I probably did need a bit of a break...but I think it was even more important for me to have an attitude adjustment towards those that do not feel well from colds and flu's, etc.

Thanks!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
          Energetic Science Ministries
          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
          X