High frequency use for health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billdey View Post
    These are very workable. Has anyone used resonance to relieve pain?
    In hours? Method for healing with frequency said to relieve pain from chronic disease in days. Because in days the cause of pain is gone. When the pain is gone additional treatment may not be needed.

This is different approach from modern medicine. Modern medicine pain killer block people senses or add artificial hormone to make them feel better. That can force people to be an addict.

I read on sleeping drug precaution, little dose can relieve pain or calm you, higher will make you unconscious or sleep, too much will kill you or rest in peace, forever ...

Comment

Have you looked at the EPFX device? http://www.energeticforum.com/epfx-quantum-biofeedback/

It is a frequency based device and one component of it is a RIFE frequency generator.

Great info being posted here!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Very interesting device for health .

Although I found this link bellow, I still believe that it would work at least to remove parasite. Because Hulda clark mention that any frequency generator with positive offset remove most of the parasite.
        Healthy Horizons Magazine Online

Its health measurement seems to be using skin resistance method. Someone said it can give verified / reliable result. It start to get more progress around 1930 (sorry, forget who said it).
        Last edited by sucahyo; 07-29-2010, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Andrija Puharich Teslar watch

Here is Puharich answer for dirty electricity. A device to shield us from harmful ELF radiation, by a 8.00 Hz pulsed crystal with mobius coil. It mentioned to give protection to pregnant women from computer CRT radiation.

Development of a device to mimin the effects of healer's 8.00 Hz magnetic field radiation. Such a device was developed, and it is called the TESLAR.

We will try to briefly summarize the results of eight years of research. The initial goal was to develop a device that would protect an individual human being from the effects of ELF magnetic field that were dangerous to health.

The first advance came when an iron bracelet was wrapped with Fe2O3 (iron oxide) impregnated mylar tape. The wrapping was such that with each 360° turn of the tape around the bracelet circle, the flat audio tape was rotated 180° to form a mobius loop with each turn. It was found that such a bracelet worn on the wrist neutralized ambient ELF fields in the range 1 to 38 Hz, and protected the wearer from the harmful effects of certain ELF fields.

The next step was to try to drive such an audio tape. Fe2O3 Mobius coil with an E field in onrder to find out if thid field would produce a B field in the Fe2O3 tape. I first used a cheap quartz clock made by NELSONICS, Inc. as a source of an E field. The E field of this clock was 2.0 Hz.

When the clock was brought in contact with the mobius loop tape, and the output from the tape measured with an ultrasensitive B field detector - it was found that a 2.00 Hz weak B field was present coming from the tape. When the clock was mounted on a bracelet and placed on the wrist of a person - the B field was amplified by a factor of 3-4 x. This device was quite large and clumsy to wear, and therefore had to be miniaturized.

First a mobius coil audio tape, Fe2O3, was miniaturized until it could be fitted outside of a quartz electronic wrist watch. Then a long search was initiated to find a quartz watch whose oscillator RC network output produce E pulses at 8.00 Hz. The search was successful when I found Lorus GN003, quartz electronic clock with a basic beat of 8.00 Hz. Furthermore, this clock had a 10 year lithium battery with a 3.0 D.C. volt output. Such power was necessary to drive the iron oxide, Fe2O3 with sufficient voltage pulses to produce an ELF B pulse of at least 10 nanotesla. Then began a two year period of human experimentation to see if:
          1) The Terslar protected a person against harmful ELF fields.
          2) The Teslar promoted health, and corrected pathological states.

The last technical problem was to perfect Mobius loop chip so that, 1) it would be thin enough to go inside of a watch case; 2) have it tuned to produce an 8.00 Hz B field. This problem was solved with the help of Larry Krused, an expert in magnetic materials.

100 subjects wore the TESLAR, on theirs left wrist for a year to test its efficacy as an ANTI-ELF shield. It was found to be efficacious in extensive laboratory measurements. A safety and hazard program was run concurently, and no contra indication for human use are found. We also ran into a series of benefecial health effects.

Result of TESLAR experiment:
          1) 100% inc. on photonic radiation in body exp.
          2) 50% inc. on electronic radiation from brain exp.
          3) 100% inc. radionics energy level
          4) entrained 8.00 Hz E field of body with Skilling detector
          5) entrained 8.00 Hz B field of body with Beck detector
          6) Healers measured to radiate 8.00 Hz field and entrain the patients magnetic field at 8.00 Hz
          7) Kinesiology unreliable because Testor bias the result.

Hundreds of Teslar wearer have reported dramatic rehabilitation of chronic disease. This is the best tertimony for the efficacy and safety of the Teslar.

We have sold over 500 Teslar to date. In the course of people wearing the Teslars, reports started to report benefecial health effects. We began to check such reports and found that they are true. TO date we have verified that the Teslar has a therapeutic effect ont he followign medical conditions:
          a. accelerates bone fracturing healing in elderly patients
          b. alleviates symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome
          c. relieves menopausal symptoms
          d. eliminate jet-lag symptoms
          e. alleviates chronic rheumatics bone pain
          f. eliminates severe migrain headache due to stress
          g. calm hyperactive children
          h. relieves symptoms of certain kinds of allergies
          i. has a dramatic effect on lowering essential hypertension, both systolic and diastolic readings
          j. lowers the abortion rate of pregnant women who operate video display terminal of computers
          k. there is no hazzard connected with the Teslar.

Now all of these reports we spontaneous and unsolicited both from the patients, and their doctors. We have made no medical claim for the Teslar.

The Teslar has been shown to mimic some of the effects shown by natural healers on human pathology. In my opinion one of the most surprising effects of the Teslar is on the liminitaion of the sympptoms of jet-lag. This give us a profound insight into what happens inside the protons of the human body when one travels accross the magnetic lines of force of the earth at high sonic, or supersonic speed. It is obvious that the preons go from an ordered homeostatic state to a disordered state. I believe that we are now getting in a position to understand how a human being can be helped to maintain a normal healthy state, and how pathological states can be rectified. We may be on the threshold of a new, true science of medicine.

What Puharich mention seems to be a bridge between Don Croft orgonite, occult chemistry and scalar technology on effect to human healing.
          Last edited by sucahyo; 07-29-2010, 03:47 AM.

Comment

helpfulwaves.com

Suchayo
            please check this website
            another thing is the quantum scalar energy pendant 1600 hkd
            In the Philippines check the Portable bees jr electromagnetic synchronizer

cheer

totoalas

Comment

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
              Suchayo
              please check this website
              another thing is the quantum scalar energy pendant 1600 hkd
              In the Philippines check the Portable bees jr electromagnetic synchronizer
              Thanks I will .

I currently learning something related to that. You know that some people call scalar as orgone too (Eric Dollard). That become orgonite. Or radionic like what Peter Lindemann mention. Somehow molecular magnetic sound more like scalar too.

The quantum scalar energy pendant description fits an orgonite. Many people report good effect similar to the testimony on those website, however there are some who report bad effect. You may need to be carefull when you want to make it yourself. With plasterite, it cost about $2 to build. Some people think it can be enhanced like helpfulwaves.com way.

For parasite, I already done experiment with result confirm zapper effectivity.

Comment

I shop elsewhere, for that and other reasons, the main reason being that Wal-Mart's business plan is to drive independent merchants out of town through predatory pricing.
                Hydraulic jacks Hydraulic jacks Hydraulic jack

Comment

As my opinion high frequency are really harmful for our body, The magnetron and the two high-frequency signals are mixed in the plasma so that the 9.4 Ghz signal is modulated by the two high-frequency signals. But some one is helpful for us, ELF EMF's access the human body physique just as they would any added actuality consisting of administering abstracts and answerable particles. ELF EMF's may abet circulating currents aural the human body.
                  generic xanax

Comment

Originally posted by kennymevrick View Post
                    As my opinion high frequency are really harmful for our body, The magnetron and the two high-frequency signals are mixed in the plasma so that the 9.4 Ghz signal is modulated by the two high-frequency signals. But some one is helpful for us, ELF EMF's access the human body physique just as they would any added actuality consisting of administering abstracts and answerable particles. ELF EMF's may abet circulating currents aural the human body.
                    Rife stay healthy even after 30 years of being exposed to frequency of audio and MHz. Some people here work around device that produce more level of radiation around cellphone frequency and still healthy. Tesla who work around high frequency and very high voltage and amp die of poorness, not illness. Many people who work around high frequency device die at old age.

Some people believe that Russian is bombing US with harmfull ELF. But there are some people believe 8Hz ELF is good for our body.

Stop associating illness with just high or low frequency. There are device that produce harmfull radiation on whatever frequency it works on, but there are also device that produce healing radiation on whatever frequency it works on. There is frequency at high range region that kill, there is frequency at high range region that cure.

Royal Rife tought us that bactery can only be killed only at spesific frequency. You got off mark just few percent and it won't kill. Not any high frequency can kill them.

The way the circuit is constructed, the material, the geometry may change a device behaviour. This explained by Tesla, Reich, Reichenbach, Mooray, Robert Beck, Hulda Clark, etc.

Things may not always work the way you tought.

Comment

Hi All

Very interesting info there, all worthy of study, just note that tests were done with bio feedback metering and the Russians are not stupid who mandate about the GS units

Germany are not stupid either, they mandate about towers, but all these devices i recommend should be tested and studied when used in conjunction with bio feedback metering just like the filters were(not just spectrum analyzers, Magna Havis did bio feedback metering on the filters and ranges). Also Donner has testimony from more than one family about the filters improving Autistic kids .

These devices would be good to test on the bio feedback metering too. I certainly would love to test them, i know Donner Fisher says Hulda clarks device is SAFE and she recommends it.

Regards
                      Ash

Comment

Hi All,

Great thread, Sucahoyo!

Regarding orgonite, I believe Wayne Cook was at it long before Don Croft. I still have one of his diodes that I wore around in my pocket for many years to help ward off the stressful effects I was experiencing from long professional hours in front of a computer or laptop. In my humble opinion, many electrical devices we use or are exposed to can have detrimental effects on one's health. I too am somebody who is very sensitive to energy.

I would not, however, say all devices radiate bad/dirty energy. It seems that it all hasn't been studied enough to determine what's harmful and what's not. Therefore, most designers and device manufacturers do not make themselves any more responsible or even aware of such, than regulating bodies require them to be.

I think those of us who are experimenting with oscillators and radiant devices aught to endeavor to be more conscious of understanding exactly what radiation we may be dumping into our and everyone else's environment with our own experiments. Certainly anyone who has read Peter Lindemann's Radiant Energy book or researched Tesla's work must be conscious that he discovered lethal or malignant, as well as beneficial radiation at specific frequencies. Tesla found out that pulse width, as well as frequency was also relevant.

Coincidentally enough, I was discussing zappers with Sucahyo a week or so ago, who suggested I try exposing myself to the electricity/radiant energy coming from a car relay battery charger I had constructed. I was a little hesitant about shocking myself, but when I touched the points in the circuit he suggested, there was no shock. I didn't expect much, but exposed myself for about 3 minutes, then had to rush around on a very busy day with other concerns. What occurred to me much later on in the day was that pain from a tooth abscess that had been worsening earlier that day had disappeared completely (indicating the abscess was gone) after my hasty and impromptu 'electrotherapy' session. Just afterwards, I had also taken a rigorous, long walk in hot weather with no ill consequences. I felt energetically up.

I was suffering from a bad flue over the weekend. I just completed a Clark Zapper Sunday night and zapped myself late before retiring. Today, I feel much better, but have to observe that I was very fatigued and felt the need to sleep a lot today. Also, even though Clark states that her circuit only gives off a negligible voltage and no serious effects should be experienced while being zapped, the energetically sensitive, like me, will experience a pretty dramatic state change. Zapping parasites does seem to disturb the human energetic aura and chi balance. Clark suggests to zap oneself daily until one feels better. This I don't think I could do and function normally in my daily routine. I seem to need recovery time and space to accommodate zapping.

I must agree Sucahyo, the addition of positive radiant energy from radiant oscillating circuit could potentially improve zapper healing effects!

Both Rife and Clarke are good researchers. But they both definitely concluded they knew what causes cancer. Problem is, Rife concluded it's a virus and Clarke is sure it's a fluke. Dr. Simoncini, has done some interesting research which indicates it’s candida fungus (treatable with sodium bicarbonate):

Dr. Simoncini Baking Soda Treatment - Alternative Cancer Treatments

Fortunately, Clark’s zapper technology doesn’t need to target a single parasite/microbe to be effective.

BTW, I found colloidal silver can also knock out a tooth abscess.

- Godfrey

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                          Very interesting info there, all worthy of study, just note that tests were done with bio feedback metering and the Russians are not stupid who mandate about the GS units

Germany are not stupid either, they mandate about towers, but all these devices i recommend should be tested and studied when used in conjunction with bio feedback metering just like the filters were(not just spectrum analyzers, Magna Havis did bio feedback metering on the filters and ranges). Also Donner has testimony from more than one family about the filters improving Autistic kids .
                          I believe my own hand now. And still thinks it has nothing to do with frequency. If bio feedback can detect the difference of energy that come out from magnet pole, from battery pole, from crystal ends, only then I can trust bio feedback result.

Combined with Bob Beck research I think it is the work of an unseens energy that even many people in this forum do not acknwledge, orgone.

Originally posted by Godfrey View Post
                          I would not, however, say all devices radiate bad/dirty energy. It seems that it all hasn't been studied enough to determine what's harmful and what's not.

I think those of us who are experimenting with oscillators and radiant devices aught to endeavor to be more conscious of understanding exactly what radiation we may be dumping into our and everyone else's environment with our own experiments.
                          I am glad to know you have that opinion .

Zapping parasites does seem to disturb the human energetic aura and chi balance.
                          Bob beck explain this better (image from Body electricity), minus for growth, plus for infection:

That is the reason I urge people to use correct polarity for car coil and to pay attention to signal sharpness. Correct polarity can do more than just that.

I think your relay would work much much better than clark zapper on you. I believe that signal sharpness change the radiant energy type. Just like Gary Vassilatos and Paulo Correa mention.

Both Rife and Clarke are good researchers. But they both definitely concluded they knew what causes cancer. Problem is, Rife concluded it's a virus and Clarke is sure it's a fluke.
                          Can you explain more?

About baking soda, I think everyone should hear this interview:
                          loyd0302.mp3

hopefully the link can last a while.
                          If I recall correctly, Dr Richard Loyd interview mention something about correcting the chemistry. Where people with alkaline blood and having cancer will still be sick after eating more alkaline food (not healed). Even killed the people. ex Lady with very alkaline slide? and very acid urine. Solution to correct the chemistry, kill the virus, take some enzime, tumor will shrink. But someone give anti anabolic to make her sample catabolic (I don't what this means lol) tumor grow rapidly and she died.
                          Last edited by sucahyo; 09-15-2010, 03:21 AM.

Comment

cellphone emit deadly orgone

Here is a video showing my opinion about what make a cellphone dangerous.

YouTube - My theory for why cellphone is dangerous

The short story is I think cellphone emit the same hazzard as cloud buster tip or positive ion generator or SEC circuit with wrong coil polarity. Current cellphone emits mostly deadly orgone.

Cellphone manufacturers can choose to produce cellphone that emit life orgone, but I don't think they or anyone else would acknowledge this. Even the orgonists.

I done the same dowsing method to detect the energy of my relative's cellphone with a gold ring as pendulum. Same result.

There is ice method, but I will never put my cellphone on a freezer.

Comment

Cancer causing microbes

Thanks for your post Sucahyo. I certainly will try more zappings with the car relay charger!

Originally posted by Sucahyo
                              Can you explain more?
                              In The Cure For All Cancers, 1993, Hulda Clark writes:

In this book you will see that all cancers are alike. They are
                              all caused by a parasite. A single parasite! It is the human intestinal
                              fluke. And if you kill this parasite, the cancer stops immediately.
                              The tissue becomes normal again. In order to get
                              cancer, you must have this parasite.
                              I oversimplified in Rife’s case. His BX cancer virus was observed by him to mutate into multiple microbe forms including a bacteria and a fungus.

Here is an excerpt from this link:

EXCERPT: Rife's Cancer Trials, San Diego, BX, BY Virus, Rife Microscope

The BX cancer virus was a distinct purplish red color. Rife had succeeded in isolating the filtrable virus of carcinoma. The size of the cancer virus was indeed small. The length was 1/15 of a micron. The breadth was 1/20 of a micron. No ordinary light microscope, even in the 1980s, would be able to make the cancer virus visible.
                              In time, Rife was able to prove that the cancer microorganism had 4 forms:
                              1) BX (carcinoma)
                              2) BY (sarcoma––larger than BX)
                              3) Monococcoid form in the monocytes of the blood of over 90% of cancer patients. When properly stained, this form can be readily seen with a standard research microscope
                              4) Crytomyces pleomorphia fungi––identical morphologically to that of the orchid and of the mushroom
                              Rife wrote in his 1953 book: "Any of these forms can be changed back to 'BX' within a period of 36 hours and will produce in the experimental animal a typical tumor with all the pathology of true neoplastic tissue, from which we can again recover the 'BX' micro-organism. This complete process has been duplicated over 300 times with identical and positive results."
                              Rife continued: "After one year, we take this same stock culture of dormant crytomyces pleomorphis fungi and plant it back on its own asparagus base media; there is no longer a crytomyces pleomorphia, no longer a monococcoid organism such as is found in the monocytes of blood, there is no longer a 'BX' or 'BY' form, but there is, from the initial virus isolated directly from an unulcerated human breast mass, a bacillus coli, that will pass any known laboratory methods of analysis."
                              Rife had proved pleomorphism. He had shown how the cancer virus changes form, depending on its environment. He had confirmed the work of Bechamp, of Kendall, of Rosenow, of Welch and an army of pleomorphist bacteriologists who would come after him and have to battle the erroneous orthodox laws of Rivers and his legions of followers. Rife said, "In reality, it is not the bacteria themselves that produce the disease, but the chemical constituents of these micro-organisms enacting upon the unbalanced cell metabolism of the human body that in actuality produce the disease. We also believe if the metabolism of the human body is perfectly balanced or poised, it is susceptible to no disease." But Rife did not have time to argue theory. He would leave that for others. After isolating the cancer virus, his next step was to destroy it. He did this with his frequency instruments over and over again. And then he did it with experimental animals
                              I suppose that Hulda Clark’s overconfident assertion bothers me the most, but Rife and her seem to be on the right track even if they do not agree on the organism which is the cause. In Rife’s and Clark’s elaborations on how these microbes actually do cause cancer, both agree that it’s not so much the presence of the organism, but the body’s reaction to the waste products given off by them.

- Godfrey
                              Last edited by Godfrey; 09-15-2010, 07:20 AM.

Comment

I suppose that Hulda Clark’s overconfident assertion bothers me the most, but Rife and her seem to be on the right track even if they do not agree on the organism which is the cause. In Rife’s and Clark’s elaborations on how these microbes actually do cause cancer, both agree that it’s not so much the presence of the organism, but the body’s reaction to the waste products given off by them.
                                I see, thanks for the link. Agree that virus is a contributing factor. We don't get cancer unless there is virus and something wrong with our body.

I think Hulda Clark mention human intestinal fluke as the main location of the virus. Where she theorized that you become ill when the virus escape from that place. From what I recall she mention it to be more than one type.

Gary Vassilatos "Lost Science":
                                Dr. Rife began obtaining a wide variety of malignant tissues in 1931. The full power range of the first Prismatic Microscope was turned on these tissue samples with a vengeance. Dr. Rife was a master pathologist. His techniques can be observed in his cinematic presentations. Was he seeing correctly? What were those motile forms, glowing with a beautiful violet-red coloration? He watched them for a long while. They moved swiftly through the field of view. Clocking their motility in triple distilled water, he watched them darting across the grating. These stretching ovoids moved with startling speed.

Dr. Rife obtained yet more and diverse tumors from wider and more diverse clinical sources. An amazing 20,000 of these tissue samples were obtained and cultured. Incubating and culturing each of these required care and time. Absolute sterile conditions were maintained. He employed several groups of large high-pressure steam autoclaves. No question of contamination could exist in this setting. His methods may be surveyed in the archival films, which show every room of his facility. Specimens, removed from these cultures were always filtered through unused triple zero Berkefeld porcelain, mixed with triple distilled water.

Examination of each separate sample under the Prismatic Microscope revealed a consistent truth. There they were again! Always the same violet-red presence. He called it the BX virus, finding it present in every case of cancer in humans. Were these same violet-red motile forms the very cause of cancer? They were always found in every sample, a deceptive beauty. Could this be the cursed stream? Had he alone been brought to see these first? Colleagues were able to verify these findings only when using his microscopes. Both Dr. Rife and Dr. Kendall successfully demonstrated the isolation of the BX virus to more than fifty research pathologists associated with the most noteworthy institutions.

Many writers of medical theory had already postulated that there were some cancer cases which were viral in origin, but they never cited these agencies as the universal cause of cancer. The speculation, the papers, the lectures, the theories. Talk and more talk. Rife saw the universal cause of cancer. There, in full sight lay the proof positive. In case after unmistakable case, Dr. Rife found the very same agency at work. Always the same violet red motile forms. It mattered not where the tissue materials came from. There could be no mistake. There was no citing possible contaminations. Independent acquisition of tissue samples were obtained by others who then verified these findings in distant laboratories. They were using the Rife prismatic microscopes.

He succeeded in isolating the BX virus in 1931, filming the process so that posterity would hopefully learn of its enemy. He cultured this evil spawn and proceeded to demonstrate its incubation and activation periods. Transferring BX virus from culture to host, and from host to culture, all became routine. One hundred and four separate transfers were successfully made with various BX strains. Dr. Rife witnessed the appearance of another related viral cancer-causing strain, the BY virus, found to be a much larger strain of the sarcoma group. Demonstration of the infection and incubation process was subsequently affirmed by other professionals.

The same virus appeared in every case of cancer in humans. He assembled high-speed movie cameras in order to clock the periods of BX virus activity. When the film ran out and was developed, he and all his colleagues could watch the deadly dance. He stepped back for a moment and surveyed the photographic evidence, flickering on the wall. Those wicked damned wriggling specks! From how many souls had they drawn away the life?

Dr. Rife now watched in horror as the malignant act was revealed before his eyes at high speed. BX virus infection required special "weakened" physiological states. Contracted as a flu-type infection, the virus incubates in host physiology for a time. When specific detrimental physiochemical states are compounded, the virus stirs into activity.

Stimulating the rapid proliferation of cell division, the BX virus forces the host body to manufacture needed nuclear material on which to further its survival. Tumors were found to be sites where BX viral colonies were rampant. Occasionally there were persons who demonstrated spontaneous remissions. These were exceedingly rare cases where antibodies actually drove off the attacking virus. Most persons could not summon this degree of response. Once the virus took control of cellular integrity, death was imminent. Shadows sweeping over humanity. There had to be
                                a means for destroying this enemy. There had to be ... a light.

Dr. Rife discovered that deadly viruses actually thrived in the radiations of specific elements. Radium and Cobalt-60 were the notable ones. Dormant viruses became virulent in these energetic emanations. The horror filled him again. Medical practice was attempting the cure of cancer with these very radiations! There had to be some light spectra which destroyed the viral activity altogether. He searched through the periodic table. Electrified argon and neon also brought intensified virulent activity from dormant viral cultures. He actually utilized argon lamps to grow virus-infected tissue cultures with greater rapidity.
                                Last edited by sucahyo; 09-15-2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X