No announcement yet.

Colloidal silver generator , different approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucahyo, do you have any more info on 'Joes silver transmuter'?

at the Renissance 2010 conference, I met a few gentlemen who were talking about silver transmutation, using a silver 'zapper'.

I'm specifically looking to make the zapper\transmuter -- any related info from anyone to build it is much appreciated.

Were the results from pressure 'Cooking' the silver solution good?

Thanks for any info,
    ==Romo

Comment

Sorry, I don't know much about it.

It seems the word transmutation is used for "forcing" the water to copy the silver property. This kind of method usually done by radionics.

His posts:
      with my silver transmuter/zapper it goes a long way to correcting this problem... first the person must zap to realign their frequency and polarity before they can build a cell.
      It has 4 silver rods and the correct voltage and amperage and frequency for humans,,, No on elses does.
      yes just to place silver in the water imparts the frequency of silver in the water which is better than making tiny pieces of silver to drink... the type of water is important even with this rocking silver unit.... I would suggest spring water from the top or side of a mountain that naturally comes out of the ground and tastes sweet
      so Joe's colloidal silver transmuter... actually transmutes the water into silver... or more importantly puts the frequency of silver into water.... so there are no side effects like blueing of the skin.
      Joe's colloidal silver maker has 4 silver rods all wired in a special way....
      all the other zappers dont understand which hand the negative terminal is held in and so they have a 50% chance of actually damaging the body....

I sell then for US$300
      In my opinion, negative should be at the right hand.

Comment

Colloidal Silver Maker

This device can make a quart in less than a minute.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
          This device can make a quart in less than a minute.
          You consider faster is better?

Comment

Working...
          X