Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heating ionic silver

Originally posted by charly2 View Post
    Reading the article CS Chemistry, in the 2nd method it is mentioned that the water must be almost boiling to produce true CS. Here I got a question.
    Do you know if is possible to get this true CS by just boiling the common ionic silver?
    Hi charly, did anyone answer your question? I don't know. I would think heating while electrolysis is occurring...would result in a cleaner process (no swirling black beards of S. oxides) However, your question is a great one...a simple 2nd step to assure true silver colloids! I'm no chemist, but still wonder about the particle size of the converted oxides...on a chemical level it would seem they would be tiny (good). But when cooling, perhaps they contract and agglomerate into harmful sizes? So many questions. Anyone? plumber

Comment

Originally posted by plumber View Post
      Hi charly, did anyone answer your question?
      Hi Plumber, few days ago I asked the same question to Mr. William Peters (the one of the cs chemistry article). The answer in a simple way was YES.
      It is suppose that a clear ionic silver should change to cs after boiling and at the end the product is going to change its color to yellow and the ppms must go down (tds meassured).
      He suggested his 2nd method, but I wanted to meassure the change in pps before and after boiling, and minimize water lost by evaporation.
      So, my 1st attempt I boiled the ionic silver 15ppm at room pressure for 10 mins. but did not change color nor the 15ppm.
      My 2nd attempt I did it in a pressure cooker (in order to get higher temp.) for 25 mins. this time there was a change in color to yellow and the ppm went down to 6, so I guess there was much less ionic and more colloids.
      I dont know if is affected the particle size, its change in color suggest me yes.
      IŽll post a pic from my next batch.

Comment

Method 2

Originally posted by charly2 View Post
        Hi Plumber, few days ago I asked the same question to Mr. William Peters (the one of the cs chemistry article). The answer in a simple way was YES.
        My 2nd attempt I did it in a pressure cooker (in order to get higher temp.) for 25 mins. this time there was a change in color to yellow and the ppm went down to 6, so I guess there was much less ionic and more colloids.
        I dont know if is affected the particle size, its change in color suggest me yes.
        Thanks for the response, it was awesome as well. Still leaves expensive questions. Turns out, scanning electron microscopy will not do this job!!! Yet that is the only thing tauted on the Internet as being conclusive for particle size!!! I am speaking of true colloidal elemental particles less than .5nm. So I am now awaiting estimates on "scattered light laser analysis" For ten samples of varying processes and also centrifuge removal of larger particles...per gmeasts comment on the final process for the "rockajar" method. It doesn't look good for the layman. Exacting Mass/ molecular weight math equations are the only way to get around expensive analysis methods. I am sure gmeast is smart enough to put these equations in layman terms...if only he would respond. I'll keep posting...your results sound promising...other sciences totally unrelated to our quest, treat the yellow color issue as "typical" for sub micron silver colloids...very interesting. Dang!!! More questions. My self, I need to know. Because I need to start swilling this stuff asap. But blue skin doesn't work for me. Neither does chloride producing ionic silver solutions. Keep me posted please. plumber

Comment

12 years experience with CS

I started making my own CS in 1998 because I was having regular bouts of colds and flue and exhaustion. I made a simple generator using an old BT regulated power supply. I pulled the 47VDC tap to power the silver electrodes.

In fact I only use one silver electrode, that is the ANODE as this is the one that releases silver particles. The CATHODE is a stainless steel rod and serves only as electron migration to stimulate the silver anode. The silver is 1mm wire of medicinal quality purchased from Alpha in Germany (99.9999) purity I really suggest always getting the best quality available with an assay certificate of purity. Silver can contain lead, nickle and other dangerous contaminants that can get transferred to the colloid. Reducing this risk is essential for long term use.

The power supply is sent through a mini timer that I set for 40 minutes.

I buy purified water from my local chemist at about 4.00 GBP per gallon. They use this water for mixing certain client prescriptions and It's always showing a consistent TDS of <1Ms. (PPM)

I make a batch of 200ML in a glass flask that I heat to 30 degrees C. to assist in the initial conductivity bridge. There is no need to add any other product such as salt and it is highly recommended NOT to do so, as this produces unwanted salts in the solution.

The electrodes are separated in a dipping stand by about 2 inches.

The process takes about 10 mins. to start, as initial conductivity is slow. Sometimes I do wipe the dark silver oxide build up away from the electrodes with a clean tissue. After 40 minutes, there is a nice clear solution that has a very faint yellow tint. This is bottled in a brown glass medical bottles and stored in cool dark place.

There is nothing complex about this process and I have been taking 'maintenance doses' of one TBS daily for many years' and used the colloid on a variety of injuries. All the time I have taken CS I have remained in 100% good health and seen rapid healing of cuts and skin irritations. I have also inhaled CS via sharp intakes of breath from a fine mist spray.

It seems odd writing about this now, as for 12 years I have enjoyed excellent health, so much so that it now seems normal.

I think there is a lot of pointless pontification over particle size, ionic, molecular, oxy-Hg, etc, etc. The basics of a the generator are easy ABC stuff plus good hygiene and temperature control. No doubt current regulation would help in reducing conductivity runaway and particle clumping, but simple methods of stirring and wiping off, work very well to get anyone started.

We have to realise that silver is a natural product that was available in much larger quantities in the soil food chain, but has become depleted due to intensive farming in recent decades (Prof. Kehoe Research on soil quality 1940s) Silver uptake by plants was converted into a colloid and available naturally in many fruit and vegetables. This provided a valuable 'maintenance dose' that helped provide a 'natural antibiotic'

When we refer to CS as a food supplement, in truth it really is, when we consider how intensive farming has robbed so many nutrients and essential minerals from our foods.

CS is my #no1 health and wellness choice. over 10 years of successful use with zero side effects is good enough for me as a test case! I should add that during this time I have not taken or been administered any pharmaceutical drug prescribed, or over counter, whatsoever.

Comment

Controlled silver solution

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
            Is it dawn sunlight? It should produce the same as putting water on top of north pole.

Cool .

I wonder if people thousands years ago that make silver colloid with distilled water...

Are there comparation on different type of CS effect to people?

To make comparation fair I think all should be exposed to running cellphone for at least 15 minutes. That way no one using orgone kind of cheating. And also eliminate the possible difference of distilled water way of processing. Distilled water should be processed around big machinery that produce all kind of electrical polllution isn't it?

Nice . I wonder if it work for radiant electricity too...
            I utilize a current LIMITER circuit, and a formula that I found on a site, to produce a solution of from 10-15 PPM silver solution. It is clear, and a laser shows the tyndall effect as shimmering particles. The reason that I have stated current "limiter" is because I do not want it to peak above a certain current. I get what I am seeking in from 20-30 minutes, by taking five minutes readings, and utilizing an excel formula in my computer. It is highly effective, and I have used it in several applications. One application for a herpes simplex I (cold sore) uses CS as one ingredient, but another ingredient actually "strips" a protective coating from the virus, leaving it vulnerable to the CS, and other ingredients. The silver solution I produce seems to be much faster in healing cuts, abraisions, and infections, among other things. My "cold sore" solution beats anything I have tried, commercially, because it actually prevents the devastating blistering, and irritation that ultimately occurs unllike other commercial products. I have considered marketing it, but don't want to leave myself wide open to lawsuits, like so many commercial products are experiencing, today.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott2303 View Post
              My "cold sore" solution beats anything I have tried, commercially, because it actually prevents the devastating blistering, and irritation that ultimately occurs unllike other commercial products.
              That is great . What is your dose?

Comment

Cold Sore

That is great . What is your dose?
                There is no dosage, because you do NOT ingest my solution. After mixing all ingredients (including CS), you simply use a swab (Qtip) to rub it just inside each nostril, on the lip just below the nostril, and (MOST IMPORTANTLY) just inside each each ear canal. If you drive the virus from the nasal area, it will ultimately end up in the ear canal, then into the throat. I became involved in the production of colloidal silver quite by accident. Originally, I was involved in the Rife Technology, along with others, including John Bedini. I finally utilized a sweep technology, and was successful. A gentleman contributor of some electronic parts included what I later found to be some silver in the parts, so I started experimenting with CS production for my own, personal use. After much experimentation, I now use about 40 volts d.c., through a LM317 regulator wired as a CURRENT regulator, and a precision, ten-turn potentiometer to adjust the maximum current. I also "seed" a new batch I am making with about an ounce of silver solution as a "starter," to establish a much faster conduction point. I also enter current readings taken at five minute intervals into an excel formula I found on the internet, to keep tabs on the accumulated silver PPM. Thus, I can stop the flow of current at close to the point of my predetermined need of PPM. By the way, I do use distilled water, and stirring (with an old salvaged motor from a cd player). An old hypodermic syringe (minus the needle!) fits snugly on the motor shaft, and the little finger stops on each side make a nice little vane for gentle stirring. I even use the plunger extended, sometimes, which will create a gentle vortex for stirring. I might mention that I have also reduced the voltage to the motor to 5 volts (through an MC7805 regulator), thus producing a more gentle stirring, and less oxygen intake. If you are interested in the excel formula, I will get the net address, and post it. The site is also the most informational I have encountered, from my own experience. It has also been my experience that we have too many "experts," in this technology, or speculators from the other extreme. I also forgot to mention that I produce a pint of CS solution at a time, from distilled water heated for 30 seconds in a microwave oven (someone will probably come in here, now, and say that the water is affected by the microwaves!). Been in electronics for about 65 years, now. I have viewed every view possible for creating micro-silver particles, including blasting with high voltage, etc., and have no no other preference other than what I am now using. My philosophy-if it ain't broke, don't fix it! For quite a while, I used a dosage of one dropper full of 10 PPM solution under the tongue for three minutes, then swallowed it. I have also used it as eye drops. Could go on, and on, but you get the idea.

Comment

excel formula colloidal silver PPM

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...wNO2g_cT6vtDmg

The above will take you directly to the formula, which you can download.

Comment

Thanks for that many tips and the file Scott2303 . No after effect whatsoever including sleep?

Comment

Thanks for that many tips and the file Scott2303 . No after effect whatsoever including sleep?
                      No after effects.
                      By the way, the reason that I am not revealing my herpes simplex I formula is because I have not entirely ruled out manufacturing, and selling. Please note: This formula cannot be ingested! It is only for topical purposes. It is that potent. If I did decide to release the list of ingredients, you would both be amazed, and shocked, for the next most potent ingredient is used in several household ingredients we use every day! It has been there all the time....For your viewing, I have attached a screen capture of my last "batch" of silver solution....
                      Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to mention that our cat, Toby, has experienced either an ear bacteria, or infection from a small collar. We used both colloidal silver, and "healing" powders (largely cornstarch) on a large wound he had sufferred from continuous scratching. We could almost see the healing day by day. It is entirely healed, now. I have found that CS has a tendency to dry the skin, and hasten the scabbing, and healing. To me, lubricated antibiotics prolong the period for healing. By the way, please do not be offended by my mention of both "experts," and would be "experts." I, also, appreciate any information offerred, and it pleases me to be able to share with others. I have always felt that collective sharing brings more positive results quicker. In all of my electronic designs for CS production, I have utilized an electronic simulator for final results. I use a ten-turn potentiometer, with an associated turns counter to adjust the current limit. For complete control of the final PPM, it is necessary to view the current reading, manually, and utilize the excel formula I have provided.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott2303 View Post
                          I forgot to mention that our cat, Toby, has experienced either an ear bacteria, or infection from a small collar. We used both colloidal silver, and "healing" powders (largely cornstarch) on a large wound he had sufferred from continuous scratching. We could almost see the healing day by day. It is entirely healed, now. I have found that CS has a tendency to dry the skin, and hasten the scabbing, and healing. To me, lubricated antibiotics prolong the period for healing.
                          Thanks .

I got same result with my "stingo after diode" on athlete's foot. Red wet skin become completely dry and white after tolerable zapping. Now I use cap isolated before diode though.

I ask for after effect just in case you need some resting period. Potent medication usually need rest period. I use my circuit to help rest after I use it as zapper.

Many thanks for sharing information . You still share even if it may prove to be valuable business advantage for you .
                          Last edited by sucahyo; 12-22-2010, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Thanks .

I got same result with my "stingo after diode" on athlete's foot. Red wet skin become completely dry and white after tolerable zapping. Now I use cap isolated before diode though.

I ask for after effect just in case you need some resting period. Potent medication usually need rest period. I use my circuit to help rest after I use it as zapper.

Many thanks for sharing information . You still share even if it may prove to be valuable business advantage for you .
                            Just noticed someone's criticism of using mocrowaved water. I have not found anyone who knows a definitive answer to this controversy. Personally, I do NOT want some of the things that are in the water "purified" via treatment plants, but neither do I want to ingest water from plastic bottles placed on the shelves for weeks, or months. For a long time, charcoal has been used to "purify" the water (filtration), and, now, they have discovered that it harbors bacteria. A virus is a living organism, but I don't want it in my body. Like inviting a boa constrictor in your bed to keep you warm! Guess that the person critical of using microwave energy didn't notice that I use distilled water, either. Theories are okay, but results are what really count. If this person knew about the next important ingredient in my "cold sore" medication, next to the CS, he would really "flip!" Then I would point him to the medical scientist who discovered it in the first place! I respect their right to express their opinion, however. A true scientist always keeps an open mind to new ideas, no matter how extreme, or mundane they may first appear. To me, the water is simply a medium supporting the transfer of nanoparticles of silver. Someone in the group mentioned using a stainless steel rod for one electrode, since only one electrode needs to be silver. I had considered this for some time, but had not tried it, yet. No doubt, there will be a slight buildup of some of the silver particles on it, as well, but this is the type of positive thinking that is needed to really be a uniform aid to all contributors. I still say if anyone disagrees with me, then say so. This should be a form where all benefit collectively.

Comment

I believe water can show different live too. I do some ice freezing experiment and different treatment produce different kind of ice. So water can change state too.

Maybe some may think that microwave is a killing energy, but I think in order to kill a bactery or disease or pathogen, you need killing energy. As long as it is not used excessively, it would provide good benefit. I call it male energy.

I forgot about this. But I think influencing water with female energy like morning/afternoon sun light or other artificial method may reduce silver effectivity because it reduce its killing energy, I previously suggest the opposite. I think it is better to apply the female influence to our drinking water instead of applying it to CS or CG.

Comment

Yes.

Distilled water only.

Wonderful for bacterial infections but it do much more...

It can help in minutes.
                                Shopping Articles|Top Ten Floral Perfumes

Comment

Working...
                                X