Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution - Another cure for AIDS, Cancer, Viruses, Malaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIV cured tests prove

Check this out!

hi everyone good news a friend of mine has been taking MMS for HIV. At his last visit the doctors remark was "its as if you never had it". He started at 1dr twice a day, which gave him some herx symtoms. After for months he is up to 15drops once a day. We have the medical record to prove it if anyone is interested email me at ... and I will send you copies or if you have questions. aloha

It was posted at the link below and enough people emailed him that he has posted the results:

HIV cured tests prove

Love, Light and Gratitude,
    Raindancer

Comment

Current Update:

I took McGee to the vet to see about getting him an iv with some good nutrients for him as his nose has looked whiter again and how many nutrients can there be in cat food gravy? (He's only been eating gravy for over a week now because he hasn't been eating anything else) (An aside...The vet said that his whole middle wasn't swollen from tumors, the way I thought it was, but rather from fluid...which is a relief to me because I was thinking those were some large nasty tumors...) Anyway, she said that she couldn't give him an iv because it would all just go to his stomach and collect with all the other fluid and do nothing for him...she also said he was looking way to healthy to euthanize and was surprised to see that in a cat of his condition. So, McGee and I left and I stopped by Arbie's on the way home to get a late lunch and ordered two roast beef sandwiches for me and some au jus for McGee as I thought he might like it. I got home and had eaten the one sandwich in the car and wasn't feeling particularly starving for the second sandwich but opened it and up popped McGee next to me and I gave him a little morsel and he ate it ravenously so I gave him a little more and he did the same and he ate well over half of it. So, I am feeling most encouraged this evening and will be going grocery shopping for some thinly sliced roast beef!

McGee is now up to ten drops a day, twice a day, morning and night... 10 syringe fulls down him at one time.

Abbie is up to 15 drops a day, twice a day, and I started her on her third dose just today.

Personally, I'm at the same dosage as Abbie and just started my three rounds of 15 drops a day today. I've really appreciated the greater level of clarity that I've had since taking it and I'm having no symptoms of candida overgrowth for the last week or so, although still see some tendrils when doing the spit test. I have been eating far more wheat and sugar then I ever normally do...usually they are banned from my diet so this is very nice!

Raindancer
      Last edited by Raindancer; 02-21-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

last edit....
        Last edited by chasson321; 03-26-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Hi Chasson!

I appreciate you checking in; thanks so much!

There is a bit of confusion that I experienced because in Jim Humble's ebook, it seems that he says to do 3 drops for every 15 pounds, however on his website, he suggests going to the 15 drop dosage and just giving less to the animal as is explained here:

MMS Answers » Archive for Pet Cancer

And I have a timer that I set so we're good to go in that department as well.

All the best and thanks so much for checking in about this; I am very appreciative!!!

Raindancer

Comment

Ok, I've tried to change the 3 for every 15 pounds to 3 for every 25 pounds several times and it's just not happening so I'm making the correction here.

Cheers!!

Raindancer

Comment

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone in Aust saw the ACA story tonight. It was about a woman who is treating people introveniously with an MMS solution.

I must admit, she could have gone about it a better way, however as usual the ACA team did a standup job in trying to debunk a valid form of medicine. It's as if they are on the take and the AMA are paying.

It all came about because one woman who was recieving the treatment for cancer and other things developed some blood clots and is blaming the MMS treatment. I'm sure it couldn't have been the combination of crap the oncologists where giving her. No... It must be the natural medicine. (that costs next to nothing and actually works)

Anyway.
              You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

My experience with MMS...

I bought some MMS and tried it after reading Jim Humble's book and many testimonials from all of the web regarding safety.

My first experience was treating a common cold...
                My cold was gone in 48 hours after starting with 2 drops and adding a drop each 12 hours or so.

Second experience was for treating a cold sore. I did an initial dose of 6 drops followed by 6 drops 2 hours later. I got some diarrhea, but not intolerable and this stuff does make my body kind of "buzz" internally when I take higher doses.
                Well, then I made a mistake and thought I'd try topically by applying it directly to my lip. I activated the solution and put a drop or two on my lip on and around my cold sore area. I then left it on. STUPID!!! Don't DON'T DON'T leave it on your skin!!! I applied it about three times this way in about a 12 hour period and it DID work well on stopping the cold sore. But, unfortunately I also received a chemical burn on the entire area which took about 10 days to heal and looked worse than if I'd just let the cold sore do it's thing. It all healed very nice and looks great now (no long term damage or anything), but I advise that if you try any topical application that you don't leave it on too long.

I think it's important to share the failures as much as the successes so we can figure out the best ways to take this stuff.

My only last comment is that I wish Jim Humble would have found a good editor. The book was not written very well and did not look or sound very credible when discussing certain topics in addition to countless grammatical problems, duplicated paragraphs, etc. It certainly doesn't do anything for credibility to the MMS when dealing with people who are not open minded. I can get past it because I'm interested in the results more than the presentation, but unfortunately many people will get turned off by the presentation and won't give it an adequate chance to find out if it works or not.

Peace,
                ~ Will
                ~ Golden Mean

If you're interested in healthy living, please check out my site on aquaponics... www.opensourceaquaponics.com
                I also have various videos on the new paradigm unfolding on My YouTube Channel

"Giving with ANY expectation isn't giving... it's bartering."

Comment

last edit....
                  Last edited by chasson321; 03-26-2010, 06:14 PM.

Comment

MMS and teeth problems:

The latest updates on MMS protocoles

# March 24, 2009 : My method to take activated MMS daily :

Hello, I made a few pictures of the method I use to take MMS on a daily basis.
                    Mr Humble suggested to start any use of activated MMS by treating the mouth, because numerous deseases 'come in' through the mouth, and then having a mouth in good health is an essential point to be in a good general health !

I prepare my activated MMS (Recall of the standard method : some MMS + 5 times more drops of 10% citric acid solution + 3 minutes wait) and put it in an hermetic bottle with a long hose. It's a laboratory bottle that I bought for around 1 Euro (1,3 USD) in a laboratory supply shop.

This activated MMS (10 or 15 drops) stays at full power for a few days, and allow me to take small doses on a regular basis along the day. According to Jim (and I confirm it) this is more efficient against chronic deseases and infections than taking one or two large doses daily.

Actually I have an infection on the roots of one tooth. The only 'standard solution' offered by many dentists I met, is to take the tooth out. I have tried antibiotics for week in a row, but the infection always comes back after a while.
                    I found that by brushing my teeth with activated MMS (as suggested by Jim Humble), that tooth doesn't hurt me anymore after one or two weeks of treatment. But if I stop it comes back to. I hope it will definitely cure on a long term basis.

I was to the point I couldn't eat anymore solid food because my tooth was so sensitive. Even worth, I couldn't eat too hot or too cold anymore, nor too sweet, because then it was all my teeth that would be very painful for sometime many hours. A real nightmare to the point of crying.

Since I discovered this method of brushing my teeth after each meal with activated MMS, my teeth are back to normal. I can eat anything and at any temperature without getting pain. The MMS is a thrue Miracle for me.

I know I'm not the only one that found the Miracle that MMS is, and I hope that we will be everyday many more to enjoy it. I expect you to spray the good info !

Thanks to Jim Humble for this discovery and for having shared it for free with the world.
                    David.

Some photos to illustrate my method: MMS updates - The Miracle Mineral - MMS in English - by Jules Trésor

Available in French here: MMS mises a jour - Le Minéral Miracle - MMS en Français - par Jules Trésor

Comment

DMSO and MMS

last edit....

Comment

It appears that MMS is shrouded in mystery in terms of its exact components. To further understand what you are taking you should read this.
                        Sodium chlorite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        SODIUM CHLORITE
                        Activated vs. unactivated MMS at MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Support
                        Healing the Body - Sodium Chlorite
                        or type this into your search engine MMS acidified activated chlorine dioxide

Comment

Lower cholesterol

last edit....

Comment

Interpretation

Originally posted by chasson321 View Post
                            Just an update. Since using MMS starting November 2008, my wife's cholesterol level which had been over 200 is now down to 160. She has not taken any cholesterol medicine over this period of time. She also had a Cardiac Calcium Score test done in which the results were 0.
                            A desirable level is less than 200 mg/dL (5.17 mmol/L), Levels between 200 mg/dL and 239 mg/dL (5.17–6.18 mmol/L) are considered borderline for high cholesterol. Levels at or above 240 mg/dL (6.21 mmol/L ) are considered high total cholesterol levels. This may put you at an increased risk for heart disease.
                            It is important to note that you should not determine your cholesterol levels just by your total cholesterol level. This needs to be further broken down into LDL, HDL, and triglycerides in order to give you some insight into the types of cholesterol that are in your blood.

A few years ago my total cholesterol level was over 7. By taking pharmaceutucal grade Omega 3 it was below 3 within a month.

There are better tests to determine heart disease risk. As for MMS taking 7-8 months to drop 40 points is not something I would become excited about.

If my doctor was prescribing Lipitor for high cholesterol I would fire him and rather use a good quality Omega 3, Policosinol derived from sugar cane and a diet adjustment regimen.

Comment

Hello Folks, I have used mms before, seemed to work really well.
                              I will be in Florida next week for 20 days, so i'd like to be ready for the 'swine flu' season etc:
                              Anyone know of a supplier of mms in the Clearwater area ?
                              Would appreciate any info.

Regards, Bren.

Comment

Originally posted by dambit View Post
                                Hi All,

Another Dr to look up is an Italian Oncologist named Dr Simoncini. He has discovered that Bicarbinate soda also cures cancer. Any cancer. Very interesting listening to him.

Cheers,

Steve.
                                I've heard about this 'Bicarbonate of Soda', from anouther source. Something about getting the body to be PH alkaline, and thus letting the body help its self. Dosage was kinda vague and scary reaching into the meny spoonfulls a day. But the claims were the same as eny that would keep the body alkaline. Very impressive!
                                I hesitated to try it, mainly due to the fact it was BAKING SODA! But it could be a very cheep method of keeping the body Basic.
                                Just read Wikipediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_bicarbonate, there may be a maximum that would cause the body to overdose. No exact figgers I fear. Time to research this a bit more.

Andrew T.
                                PATHS ~ Mind Energetics
                                Last edited by BobBrown; 10-06-2009, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X