Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution - Another cure for AIDS, Cancer, Viruses, Malaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recommend it

I agree Pamela, Thank You Sharyn!!!

I received my order from mmsdr.com Dec. 20th. I did put in some crazy overtime and with the folks visiting for the holidays, I was worn down. I was going to start after they left, but I was feeling the bronchitis kicking in. I wasn't feeling so hot while coughing a lot, but I didn't have massive congestion being released or pain in the chest this time. The bronco coughs that won't go away, were minimal and subsided pretty quickly. Tim, I hear you on asthma, I had it as a kid till my late teens. In my 20's and on, colds would sometimes turn into bronco-itis. So it was a visit once or twice a year to the Doctor. With 20 some yrs. experience w/the itis, you know when it's starting.

From mmsdr.com, I ordered the video which explains how perfect it is for the bad guys. Chlorine Dioxide or ClO2 is only strong enough to oxidize the ions or break down the weaker acidic molecules that the pathogens have. ClO2 isn't tough enough to hurt or break down the stronger bonded molecules that the alkaline healthy cell contain. Ozone or even Hydrogen Peroxide oxidizes and is very strong but also can damage some healthy cells. Most of you may remember Iodine for cuts, etc. It did work! In the process of killing all the germs, it does do some damage to healthy cells and hurts like hell...

I'm up to 12 drops also and after the citric acid, I add water to it for now. There is a slight chlorine flavor when drinking it. I found that just holding your nose while drinking ClO2 does away with the taste. I didn't want to mess with juices that might have vitamin C added to it. Instead unfortunately, I was taking my multi-vitamin w/C in the morning like usual Now that's done in the afternoon in between the morning/evening doses.
    It's only been a week and a half -- just a few days at full strength. So far so good and definitely worth it. A doctor on the dvd even has his 2 yr. old using it!

I wish you all the best.

Doug
    Last edited by Doug; 01-10-2009, 05:15 PM.
    With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

mms

$20/year?

Doug, does vitamin c inactivate it?
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron,

It is $20 a year for the MMS, but you need about $12 added to that for the citric acid to mix with it. You can use lemons or limes, but the straight stuff is better... So I read on the site. I am seriously looking into buying some this week!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

Yes it does

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          $20/year?

Doug, does vitamin c inactivate it?
          Yes Aaron,

The deal on the Vit. C is for some reason artificial versions negate the effects of ClO2 . You would need natural organic juice that doesn't have any added. (I'm adding filtered water!) If you take too much MMS and feel uneasy, they say taking some Vit. C does the trick. My stomach felt uneasy a few times, but that subsided shortly after and nothing was taken for it.
          It's $20 but you can get a kit for $25 w/timer/acid and w/shppng $30 or so. That's less than a dollar a week to be well!

Comment

B Kit $32.30 deliverd

Thanks for posting the site link!

The Kit B looked like a good bet $25 plus 7.30 standard shipping for the 4oz miracle cure the citric mix and timer

Pay more than that for a cocktail in a NYC club

"But ye shall receive power..."
            Acts 1:8

Comment

mms and vitamin c

Thanks for the reply Doug.

The vitamin C in orange juice is a mineral ascorbate - the ascorbic acid is bound to minerals like manganese, magnesium, calcium, etc... so it becomes a non-acidic C, which is naturally buffered and is in a form that the small intestine can actually pull through into the blood.

Plain ascorbic acid - which is not even vitamin c, only a part of natural vitamin c, is very acidic.

How is it that citric acid works, which is very acid, apparently regular ascorbic acid may not but vitamin C in orange may work?

Is there anything specific on this?
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron:

Here is a link to Jim Humbles (MMS inventor) website

MMS Answers » Welcome to MMS Answers ———————– by Jim Humble

I think this probably will help you answer a lot of questions.

I also stay away from juices as I don't want to chance interfering with the process.
                Also - I had a few bad days of nausea and found that activated charcoal helped quite a bit.

Maggie

Comment

I was seriously considering ordering this until I read how horrible it tastes and smells. I have a strong gag reflex and can't even take liquid cough or cold medicine without gagging. The same thing happens if I accidentally swallow toothpaste.

I don't think I could actually get this stuff down.
                  Namaste,
                  Pamela
                  Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Hi All,

This stuff does work. My mother sent me some to use but for a long time I just kept it in the fridge and forgot about it. A few months ago, my cat had a lump on its hip area and had blood in the urine. The Vet said it was most likely cancer and that the treatments would be in the thousands. I just took it home, grabbed the MMS bottle out of the fridge and mixed up a batch for the cat to take. I gave it the same as a child would take. It was lots of fun to give it to her as one could imagine , but after one day the urine was clear of blood and after about one week the lump started to get smaller. Now the lump is gone and for a 12 yr old cat she looks and acts very healthy.

So it's not just for people, animals can benifit also.

Another Dr to look up is an Italian Oncologist named Dr Simoncini. He has discovered that Bicarbinate soda also cures cancer. Any cancer. Very interesting listening to him.

Cheers,

Steve.
                    You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
                      I was seriously considering ordering this until I read how horrible it tastes and smells. I have a strong gag reflex and can't even take liquid cough or cold medicine without gagging. The same thing happens if I accidentally swallow toothpaste.

I don't think I could actually get this stuff down.
                      Hi Pamela,

Just hold your nose while drinking it and you wont taste it. Anyway I don't find the taste bad at all, I too was told it was horrible and was surprised to find it wasn't all that bad. I've tasted worse drinks at the local pub.

Cheers,

Steve.
                      You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        Thanks for the reply Doug.

The vitamin C in orange juice is a mineral ascorbate - the ascorbic acid is bound to minerals like manganese, magnesium, calcium, etc... so it becomes a non-acidic C, which is naturally buffered and is in a form that the small intestine can actually pull through into the blood.

Plain ascorbic acid - which is not even vitamin c, only a part of natural vitamin c, is very acidic.

How is it that citric acid works, which is very acid, apparently regular ascorbic acid may not but vitamin C in orange may work?

Is there anything specific on this?
                        Aaron,

Check out Jim Humbles link that Maggie posted, it's awesome.
                        I read 41 posts/questions on "C" and the main thing is that in order to produce the magic - ClO2, the Sodium Chlorite must degenerate. It was stated that Vitamin C is a preservative and stops the degeneration of Sodium Chlorite. They don't recommend OJ or oranges either way. Go with what works.

For anyone else on the taste -- here's my synopsis and I'm glad Steve's with me on "holding the nose"
                        The kicker on taste is the nose is more involved with the taste process than you think. The drink is producing a ClO gas, right? Your glass is acting like a tunnel right to it. Heck, if you want to be real "safe" stand away from the glass for the 3 min.s, walk up with nose clenched in hand and drink away. On the way back to the sink, hold that glass away from you. Colder water will reduce the taste also. I'm not saying to add ice, though. I have even been able to taste a little of the chlorine and it now seems like tap water -- that's with 14 drops. I may be going overboard, but it's an easy way to improve the process. Hope this explanation works for you.

Doug
                        Last edited by Doug; 01-15-2009, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Taste is not bad

Just recieved and tried MMS. It tastes like tonic water. Try putting some lemon or mango juice with water to improve if you have sensitivity issues

If I wake up with superhuman powers tommorrow. Read about it in the Daily Planet

Seriously I have gingivitus and hope to find a cure for my gums.
                          "But ye shall receive power..."
                          Acts 1:8

Comment

Interview with Jim Humble

Hello everybody,

Here is a recent interview with Jim Himble:
                            Project Camelot | Jim Humble

Hope you find it useful,

Elias
                            Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                            http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Hi Doug,

You had mentioned combining the Optimum D-Tox with the MMS and after having done this for about a week, I was feeling like the mms wasn't quite as strong as it was prior to adding the D-Tox and did some investigating and discovered that yucca has a lot of Vitamin C in it so that would counter the effects of the mms so I'm going to be backing off of the D-Tox for awhile for myself and our pets.

Love, Light and Gratitude,
                              Raindancer

Comment

MMS in French ...

Hey everybody,

if you are French speaking, you get the translated version of the books and can buy bottles here at

Accueil - Le Minéral Miracle - MMS en Français - par Jules Trésor

I'm using MMS since 1 year already, and it's fantastic; no more flue, cough or fevers ... even stronger than megadose of vitamin C that I was taking since a few years.

Now I take 3 grams of vitamin C, ascorbic acid slow release, on morning, and at evening I take my dose of MMS (plus 1 multivitamin everyday).
                                Keep 12 hours between each product, because they anilate each other.

I had malaria, it was on stand by with the vitamin C megadoses, but it cleared out completely with the MMS !

I had an infection on tooth root, and I couldn't use it anymore, very sensitive; and it was spreading to other teeth.
                                It took 2 months on MMS daily to win on that infection; but now I can eat normaly, and my teeth haven't been as strong since a long time ...

Also here the sun is hard, equator level, for a fare skin, so I often get a red nose or harms ... I just apply activated diluted MMS and the pain is gone, and it's healed much faster.

Taking small doses regularly is best. It makes the immune system hyper strong !
                                I feel very healthy with my daily MMS; if I stop for 2 weeks, problems come back ... It changed my life on many aspects !

Now Jim Humble is in French speaking Africa (Niger, Marocco,...) to find a government that agree to make clinic tests.
                                (He uses my translations of his books I run mmsfrance.com)
                                He is a very nice man, and really dedicated to spread the knowledge to the poor people and to the riches also !

Read the books a few times, it's really amazing stuff !

@Aaron:
                                What if I translate your books in french and we sell them to the Frenchies also

A good amount of interesting knowledge is to be found in french, but of course there is 10 times more in english ....

Anyway give a try to MMS, you should be positively surprised !
                                Buy it from my Les fournisseurs de MMS - Le Minéral Miracle - MMS en Français - par Jules Trésor, it's made in US and shipped worlwide

Sincerely,
                                God is love and light !
                                MDG

Comment

Working...
                                X