Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution - Another cure for AIDS, Cancer, Viruses, Malaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by occy30 View Post
    I'm really liking the information in this post. It is better to read this in a forum I trust (like this one) than to find random web pages saying how great it is. Plus with all the negative media on this it really makes one skeptical when trying to decide to take the plunge.

So I have some questions I hope you good people can help me with.

1, What does it taske like?
    2, How much can I expect to pay for this?
    3, How much does a typical bottle last?
    4, Where do you guys/gals get your supply?

Thank you for your advice on this forum. It's greatly appreciated by all who read it!!!
    Hi occy30. If you take 2 drops with 1/2 glass of water it will taste like slightly over chlorinated tap water or pool water. You can take it with juice (no vit C or sugar added) or in capsule and there is no taste at all.
    I buy bulk and prepare solutions myself so it is much cheaper but for an average person there is no need to keep 10gal supply.
    You can get a kit with one bottle of each (MMS and citric acid) for less than $30 including shipping. It may depend where you live.
    8 oz kit (4oz of each ingredient) will last a year as preventive and occasional treating agent.
    I use this as general disinfectant, mouthwash, kitchen surfaces cleaner, for stings, bites, burns, bruises, bedding disinfectant, water purifier (including water for my dogs), deodorant and many more.
    You can PM me and I'll provide you with supplier for your area.

V
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Hi ALL

Has any one ever heard of some one getting bio feedback from their results?, there are so many success stories and they are after Jim again, seems all we need now is the self evident bio feedback data to secure it

Comment

• Another succesful treatment

Just had another successful treatment of inflammation around the tooth. It wasn't caused by the tooth decay but near the tooth, under the gums. Inflammation started to spread beyond upper lip and part of a cheek. Upper gums, lips and cheek swell and caused discomfort. There were periods of elevated body temperature. It took 30 hrs treatment with 3 drops administered every hour and half to completely stop spreading and remove swelling with associated discomfort. Only mild diarrhea has been reported as a result after 24 hr period. Since then dosage has been reduced to two drops every hour and half.
        It is so nice to see someone's smile in such short time.

V
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• MMS 4th edition uploaded for my friends at the FDA
          http://rapidshare.com/files/42250254...h_Edition_.pdf
          http://rapidshare.com/files/42250302...h_Edition_.pdf

Comment

• added every ones help and themes here to preserve them ...and found some new docos get them whilst they are up

Miracle Mineral Suppliment MMS
            Credits to all, we are trying to find doctors to help us get FURTHER policed biofeedback on the cancer cures, (Alternative Medicine) il ask them to help with MMS too.

Comment

• question

So I'm getting ready to make my first purchase and would prefer to take a capsule due to the possible taste. What is everyone's opinion of the capsule form of MMS2? Does it work like the liquid version? Or am I just being silly by trying to avoid the taste?

Comment

• Originally posted by occy30 View Post
                So I'm getting ready to make my first purchase and would prefer to take a capsule due to the possible taste. What is everyone's opinion of the capsule form of MMS2? Does it work like the liquid version? Or am I just being silly by trying to avoid the taste?

You take MMS2 in capsule form only
                There is no taste at all since it dissolves in your stomach. Unless you meant MMS1.
                MMS1 is a sodium chlorite which you have to activate with citric acid or lemon juice, add 1/2 glass of water and drink it.
                MMS2 is a calcium hypochlorite which you take in a capsule form. No activator needed. You have to swallow it with at least 1/2 glass of water.

Taste is not that bad. If you're not feeling well and seek a remedy the last thing on your mind will be the taste. Trust me on that

I have positive results with using MMS1 as after bite. Mosquito, bees, spiders. I used topically on the skin surface.

Thanks Ash

Vtech
                Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-25-2011, 05:13 AM.

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Ahhhh,

I was thinking MMS2 was just the new and improved version of MMS1.

So, please correct me if I'm wrong, MMS1 is used to clean out the unwanted stuff from your body and MMS2 is more like a immune system booster?

Comment

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                    Hello. This is my first post. Is this the most recent edition of the book?

Comment

• Jim humble homepage,mms protocols,new mms protocols

It would be wise to start here:

Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by bolt1 View Post
                        I been taking MMS for years and years. Well not all the time only when i need it. I only threw up twice and always because i added extra drops to get well fast then pay the price for it. I always have colodial silver on hand too which has its own uses. Its more localized for infections like ear eyes and nose throat infections or food poisoning where MMS not good on upset stomach.

I have drank 1 pint a day of CS for a month years ago as a test to proof to myself it was safe and no i didn't turn blue LOL C.S. is excellent for colds and flue if you are really bunged up sniff CS up your nose several times a day its gone within 24 hours and even inhale it for chest infections. Problem is now i cant test anything anymore as I DONT GET SICK ANYMORE not for years. Im almost bullet proof now and bird flu, swine flu whatever no match for some basic "tools".

All i take daily is 1 gram of vit C and 6000IU of vit D3 as 95% of us are seriously sun deprived. If you put cattle in a shed all year they get all kinds of tumors and growths. You need lots of Vit D3 not D2 thats the cheap crap.
                        I also take a standard multi-vit with minerals. Nothing fancy and im not a health freak don't want to have to take more then 3 pills once day i found this to do everthing i need.

I have let some of my family and friends use these things but number one problem is most people so set in their ways and trust their doctor they are still sick. They still take 6 pills a day for decades the Doctor prescribed and moan they are always ill but never do anything about it.

Also other the other stuff i have "on tap" in case i need it which is very rare is Beck blood zapper, magnetic pulser using a coil and party strobe, Ozonator from fish tank supplier for making ozone and ozonated water. It works exactly as they say on the tin for different things.

Now the warning! MMS as chlorine Dioxide is very very powerful you must take it slow. Lets set the record here and say Statins is a 1980's multi billion dollar scam and hype and the scare tactics surrounding cholesterol has reach pandemic proportions! Statins inhibit co-enzyme Q10 which is essential for healthy muscles. Thousands have been left paralyzed and plenty gone into heart failure and or died taken statins as it stops Q10 and the heart muscle get weak till you get a heart attack.

BUT cholesterol will rise in the body usually when there are other problems going in which causes it to rise and no its not because you had too many bacon sandwiches. Hardened arteries usually caused by lack of minerals leads to viral load within artery walls causing them to leak. Cholesterol rushes in to plug the leaks and in so doing can harden as a scale. The underlying cause is mostly viral loading as the immune system is trashed from heavy metals and other toxins.

Now let take someone say age 60 smoker, got hardened arteries and takes MMS. Its SO powerful it will STRIP the artery plaque right off the walls like paint stripper exposing the underlying exposed leaks and allows the arteries to get dangerously thin. There is a small but real risk of a stroke as debris is cleaned off the walls. A Big Warning sign is if anyone gets angina pains then stops MMS immediately. Now what im telling you is about as bad as it gets as MMS been taken by millions of people with no problems but before you hand this out to everyone you know then you also need to be aware of this.

If in doubt then someone in this condition needs to undergo heavy metal chelation and remineralization to repair the underlying damage over a period of weeks or months before using MMS. C.Silver and Beck blood cleaner is better to start off with if you are trying to fix your sick grandpa with a dodgy heart

Sorry for long post but lots to tell after many years. Solutions about to treat HIV, Cancer, Herpes, MS, etc ANYTHING unless you are dead then there is no longer a problem
                        Sorry for the intrusion. I just believe you know allot about MMS and I have clogged arteries (2 heart attacks and Angina pains) and was wondering if and how would you recommend MMS use in my situation? Thanks in advance.
                        Sincerely,
                        Neb

Comment

• Originally posted by boysha View Post
                          Sorry for the intrusion. I just believe you know allot about MMS and I have clogged arteries (2 heart attacks and Angina pains) and was wondering if and how would you recommend MMS use in my situation? Thanks in advance.
                          Sincerely,
                          Neb
                          Hello Neb,
                          Your question wasn't directed to me but I hope you don't mind I would suggest protocol 1000.

Please check this site - Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution.
                          and this one as well - Categories of Diseases

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• New Protocol 1000+ & the Need for Affidavits

These protocol improvements may be what you are waiting for. There are some diseases that appear on occasion to be especially resistant to MMS in certain people -- for example, some people have had problems overcoming herpes and others have had problems with Candida. We keep finding new ways to improve the action of MMS or ways to improve the reaction time so that one gets well faster. In other words, the basics are known but fine tuning is ongoing.

Three New Improvements

Two are very important and one is minor, though it could be major for some people.

1. Include DMSO

Add a small amount of DMSO to each hourly dose. This can be done with both protocols 1000 and 2000.

Protocol 1000: a maximum of 3 drops of MMS and 3 drops of citric acid each hour for 8 hours a day;

Protocol 2000: as many drops of each (MMS and citric in equal amounts) every hour as you can take (without feeling sicker) for 10 hours a day. Both protocols call for reducing the drops if one begins to feel bad. Please see Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution. for more details.

Use one drop of DMSO for each drop of MMS. Add the DMSO only after the reaction of the MMS and citric acid has completed (that’s 20 seconds when using 50% citric acid). Give the mixture 3 minutes to complete after adding the DMSO. Of course, always stir the mixture.

2. Enjoy an Improved Taste

The addition of DMSO drops improves the taste and makes it easier to take the MMS.

3. Take More Hourly Doses

Although I have encouraged people to increase the number of hours a day in which they take MMS, I should mention that Kerri Rivera was the first person to report actually doing so and she also reports better results from it. She is having her people do more than 8 or 10 hours a day -- up to 12 or 15 hours and even longer.

Many are reporting more results from the longer hours and also from adding DMSO. We first increased the number of hours, getting improvements, and then we added the DMSO and got more improvement.

In all cases, if you begin to notice nausea or other negative reactions, reduce the amount of MMS you are taking in each hourly dose.

Follow the instructions given here and you will be OK. Please save these technical bulletins as there will be more. You may need them sometime, or they may save a life sometime. Also be sure to go to Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution. for the instructions on protocols 1000 and 2000.

Affidavits

Affidavits are a weapon that we can use against those who would try to stop MMS, especially the FDA. When a success story is sent to us, it is nice and we appreciate it, but in court it is nothing more than hearsay. On the other hand, if one has made a sworn affidavit from the success story, it can then be used as evidence in court. Affidavits have been used as evidence for a hundred years -- no court would disallow them, and if it did, it would be reversed in a higher court.

This is bad news for the FDA and other agencies that seek to stop MMS. If one takes several persons to court who testify to being personally healed by MMS or any other medicine, the FDA can bring a few in who claim they were harmed. Then the court will judge accordingly. But:

When we walk into court with 1,000 success stories sworn to as affidavits, the FDA will be unable to find more than one or two who will lie in court, even for money, as one can go to jail for that.

We don’t need 800 million dollars to fight the FDA; we just need your help in the form of a sworn affidavit if you have an MMS success story.

How to Make a Sworn Affidavit - ( Very Important)

All you need do is write up your success story, take it to a Justice of the Peace, and say that you want him to record your signature and story as an affidavit. He will need a picture ID or two. The cost is usually less than $30.

When Dr. Privateera was accused of claiming to cure cancer, 100 people stood up in court and said they were cured of cancer, but the judge disallowed it as hearsay. If there had been 100 affidavits on the judge’s bench, it would have been a different story.

We have to acknowledge that the big money is not coming to us. The Genesis 2 Church of Health and Healing is going to bring MMS to the world without the millions. I have personally approached several dozen rich philanthropists with my hat in hand. I have 5 rejection slips from Bill Gates. So we must turn to our members and the public for help and sworn affidavits will be very helpful.

My New Book Available For Download

Please go to Miracle Mineral to purchase the eBook, Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millennium. Tell your family and friends! It contains a lot of very important information that people need. Please, help us get this eBook to as many people as possible!! The printed version will be available in a few weeks and I will notify you in another newsletter.

I’m really excited about the information in this book getting to the whole world! There are new protocols and so many important findings and testimonies. The MMS movement is growing daily worldwide and we now have 218 Health Ministers in 53 countries teaching others to teach others!

Jim’s New Book is available as a Kindle eBook You can purchase the Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millennium Kindle eBook at Amazon.com under the topic “Kindle eBooks”

Upcoming Worldwide MMS Seminars

Dominican Republic

June 19th-29th; and
                            Aug 7th -- 17th

Costa Rica
                            June 19th – 29th

For more information, please contact us at mmsforhispaniola@gmail.com

Our New Website, Welcome to the Frontpage!, is Now Live

Please check it out and give us your opinion and ideas. Maybe you have some good data or info. Remember, we need testimonies for the websites and if you can, sworn affidavits as described above. Also, if you can do a 3-5 minute YouTube video testimony, it would help a lot of people to SEE and HEAR what you did to cure yourself with MMS. You can send testimonies to genesis2mission@gmail.com or add yours at Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution.

Notes

1. You can take the MMS video course at home, taught by me personally, and become a Health Minister. For more information, please contact us at genesis2mission@gmail.com

2. To learn more about joining the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, please contact us at gen2church@gmail.com.

3. To see the membership cards, please go to www.genesis2church.com or www.mmsnews.org.

4. Our email address g2church777@gmail.com was hacked and is no longer being used.

5. For disease protocols, go to Categories of Diseases or Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution..

6. Donations can be given at jimhumble.biz, mmsanswers.org, Genesis2church.org as well as our other sites.

As Always With Love,

Jim Humble

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Thanks Bro, will update your pages.

Ash

Comment

• DMSO - many uses, much controversy

There is a good reference material on DMSO - DMSO: Many Uses, Much Controversy

Thanks Ash Great work on Black Salve!

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
                                X