Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron

Hi Aaron....

I can't do the PMR. I have fibromyalgia, and I tried the PMR this morning, and it hurt too much. In fact the ONLY excercise/exertion that I can do is swimming because going to the gym hurts my body too much, and I easily strain muscles, no matter how careful am.

Thank you anyway....

Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

heavy metal detox...?

Hi VJoy,

I just ran accross this site today and saw this .... I have not tried or know more than what He says on his site....Just thought the information might be helpful... Cleanses - Dr. Group's Chemical & Heavy Metal Cleanse ...

This is his background/credentials ... Natural Health & Organic Living Blog | About Dr. Edward F. Group

Blake

Comment

Blake

Hi Blake!!

I really appreciate your posting that info........I might try the foot pads, I was actually thinking of that, because I am sure I have other chemicals in my body that I don't know how to get rid of. But as to the other heavy metal products listed, I don't wish to do both that AND the chelation at the same time.......that might be overload and too much. I know chelation works, it just takes time. AND......at this point I feel no difference in ridding my body of heavy metals, even though I am confident that the chelation process is working, however fast or slowly. When I am done with 10 chelations, I will be tested again, and may need more, or not.

Seems to me, (although I am not 100%) sure yet, that mercury is not what is contributing to my abdominal pains.

But I want to thank you, and the foot pads look interesting!

Much appreciated....
        Last edited by VJoy; 10-24-2008, 10:36 PM.
        Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

Working...
        X