X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zartgirl
    replied
    This is sooo cool!

This is sooo coool! My daughter Iza who is 14 has had problems with this one particular girl for quite a few years... last year things escalated and got pretty ugly. This summer I finally got the police involved as the girl was harassing Iza on her cell phone... I had to change Iza's cell phone number like three times! The police said if Iza had anymore troubles with the girl, I could have the girl expelled and sent to alternative school! So the problems started again this last few weeks and finally escalated to a physical threat! Yes, this is pretty serious, so I decided to go back to the school administrators and ask them to do something... I though about the whole expulsion thing and asking that she be removed from the school to the alternative school, but .... Iza wil be transferring to a school here in Walla Walla with in a few weeks and they will be separated, so I decided to talk to them and let them know that Iza was about to be transferred out, but I expected them to protect her while she was there! I then went home and did some energy clearing on this girl and discovered that a lot of the problems she had with my daughter had to do with Jealousy! Iza is this little tiny 5'1" petite cutie, and this other girl is much bigger than her and because of that much more awkward. I started clearing issues and blockages between the two girls and also between the girls mom and myself (The girls mom likes to call me up and cuss me out when I report bullying issues to the admin. at the school YEA!) So I did a lot of clearing.

Today I pick up my daughter from school and she gets in the car and immediately asks what I did to the girl? I guess all of a sudden the girl started being nice to Iza? Tonight I spent some more time working on the girl and her family, because I suspect some abuse going on in the family, so I decided to just clear some things there too! Oh I also did some clearing this week on myself and my attitudes towards this child, and have actually been able to forgive her!

Well I (in connection with the field) just had to tell you how cool it was to be able to transform and situation like that at my daughters school! I also thought it was funny how Iza just assumed I had done something in the field to change the situation between her and the girl who used to bully her!

Blessings Sallyjane zartgirl

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Zartgirl!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
    Well as the day has gone forth, I have come to a place of peace in where I am at. I have decided to pay one more month here at the shelter (They will refund any days I do not use). I will take Jason's (my HUD adviser) advice and start looking for housing, and let everything fall into place in the perfect time. In the meantime I am going to be just so ever grateful for this place that I am living in right now! As I move foreword in action the details will work themselves out and you know an awesome place may be coming vacant for me and the kids right at the beginning of the month of January. I don't know how it will all work out but it will all work out!

After my last post I called the temp agency that has been trying to place me and we reworked my resume, and they are working very hard to get me placed! That is really awesome, because all of those jobs I can work for as long as I want and really focus on getting my faeries into the hands of all the people who are waiting their arrival in their homes!

You know this afternoon, I was convinced that nothing was happening when I was processing and reclaiming power from the situation, but you know what... I was changing patterns in the field and making adjustments! Everything is going to be awesome!!! I am very excited about everything!

Blessings to all of you!
    Sallyjane zartgirl
    What you focus on will expand!! It may seem as if nothing is happening, yet what you are thinking is exactly what you are creating. If You are breathing, eating, and drinking you are creating!! Sallyjane, I truly do admire YOU!! Thank you so much for being YOU!!

Leave a comment:

• Rin
    replied
    Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Hi Rin! I do not test stress, I test that you are experiencing disbelief.
    Yes, yes, that's exactly it! You are so right as usual. I am having trouble absorbing it all. These recent changes in my life - although very welcome ones - entail a new role for me, and it's taking a while to sink in. I'm sure I will grow into it, I always do! Thank you so much for your corrections, Grace. Today I am feeling much calmer and far more positive than before.

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    hello Grace

hello to Grace and anyone else who is practicing CEM.. my son beautiful Tristan has pulled a groin mucsle and in alot of pain, so could you all do some corrections on this... he say's it's cramp, but it seems more like a spasm... my gut says spasm... so i ask for your help.... it is on the left side... and on top of that maybe the thing that he is always creating something wrong with him.... and he needs to know that there is nothing wrong with him....

here is beautiful song , it's the theme song from Romeo and Juliet YouTube - Des`ree - Kissing you
    Great movie...
    Love Adrienne
    Last edited by Adrienne; 12-11-2007, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Okay another update

Well as the day has gone forth, I have come to a place of peace in where I am at. I have decided to pay one more month here at the shelter (They will refund any days I do not use). I will take Jason's (my HUD adviser) advice and start looking for housing, and let everything fall into place in the perfect time. In the meantime I am going to be just so ever grateful for this place that I am living in right now! As I move foreword in action the details will work themselves out and you know an awesome place may be coming vacant for me and the kids right at the beginning of the month of January. I don't know how it will all work out but it will all work out!

After my last post I called the temp agency that has been trying to place me and we reworked my resume, and they are working very hard to get me placed! That is really awesome, because all of those jobs I can work for as long as I want and really focus on getting my faeries into the hands of all the people who are waiting their arrival in their homes!

You know this afternoon, I was convinced that nothing was happening when I was processing and reclaiming power from the situation, but you know what... I was changing patterns in the field and making adjustments! Everything is going to be awesome!!! I am very excited about everything!

Blessings to all of you!
    Sallyjane zartgirl

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Adrienne!

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
    Hi, just wanted to say wow, that was an amzing post Grace.....
    And hello Adam Ant,

"as far as accepting and manifesting my beliefs, you are right on the money. i have been practicing VERY hard these last two years, and im just getting to the point of manifesting MANY things, including weather, food when im hungry, books i want to read, types of people i want to meet.... but as you said the $$ is my limit!! you got me right on! i am VERY afraid of success because i fear to become like every other wealthy person that i know... greedy, self-centered, untrusting for fear of theft, arrogant, proud, snobbish, materialistic, and vain. "

this part you posted, i get that, and man i would love to share in the corrections that are done for you....

Hey Grace, could you please include Tristan in the sleep corrections that you are doing for the rest of the children here... cuz it has been a long time since tristan has slept well, or even ok... and he is at a place right now that he is refusing to take his melatonin, cuz he say's it is not working..... Thank you...

Adrienne
    Hi Adrienne!

With my Absolute Pleasure I will make these corrections! Please tell Tristan that I am ready for another skype game of Chess!! I have been making corrections so that maybe now I can win a game!!!

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Zartgirl!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
    Okay, Screw the pity party! That sucks man! Okay, I laid down feeling sorry for myself, and then my cell phone rang and I got a text message from a new friend of mine here at the shelter. She had no idea what I was going through, but just randomly sent me a text message! Well I read it and then sat here for a moment and decided to get out a list of apt. that take the housing voucher! I made a call to one that I think would be good, and left a message! Screw what the guy said on how long it will take, I have a different plan and I am going to believe it to work out just as I see it working out!

I will talk to my parents tonight, and I am going to go talk to Helpline and the Salvation Army today, and see if they can help me get into the apt... I am also going to go to my X and tell him that he needs to come up with some money for his kids to get into an apt by Christmas... I think between everyone I can come up with the 975.00 it will take to move in! Then come January I will get my HUD Voucher and my rent will be taken care of till I make way too much freaking money in January to qualify for HUD! So no more sitting around pouting for me... I am going to go out and get what is mine! Then I am going to spend this week getting my posters into poster format and work on getting them up on the web somehow, so I can start selling them! Screw this crap of feeling like I have to wait on all the stars or whatever to line up perfectly... I am going to just do it and worry about the details later!

RIGHT ON SALLYJANE!!

You are expressing the truth about THOUGHT, WORD, AND DEED! You have the correct thinking/desires, you are speaking correctly (your many inspiring posts are proof of this), and now you are taking correct ACTION!

One thing about taking Action which always proves profitable, is when you are inspired via intuition and joy to MOVE! Focusing on what you desire with gratitude, and taking action when inspired with faith in yourself is what really moves mountains!!!

The most profound action you took was taking off that old worn out coat of pity! BRAVO!! This takes much strength!!

Nadine put it beautifully!! "YOU GO GIRL"!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Rin!

Originally posted by Rin View Post
    Thank you so much for working on all our emotional/spiritual issues (I bet I've got a lot of stuff going there!). I am very happy if even our male readers can benefit from my gyno corrections. Grace, your calm and gracious presence is such a blessing to me! The past few days have been tumultuous, because several of my long-held dreams came true all at once, and now I'm utterly exhausted trying to absorb it all! I know I should be thrilled - and so I am - but more than that I just feel stressed. Anyway, keep doing your corrections, as I always feel so much calmer when I know you've been working on me. Thank you, Grace! You are the cat's whiskers!
    Hi Rin!

Thank you Rin for your kind words, it does mean so much to me!

I do not test stress, I test that you are experiencing disbelief. Getting to the root cause of your problem of exhaustion involves a bit more corrections, but this small element of disbelief was a HUGH cause of the exhaustion. Practicing CEM daily the way that I do never ceases to amaze me! Please keep us posted Rin as you should be enjoying your long held dreams that have come true without exhaustion!!

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Ok...

Okay, Screw the pitty party! That sucks man! Okay, I laid down feeling sorry for myself, and then my cell phone rang and I got a text message from a new friend of mine here at the shelter. She had no idea what I was going through, but just randomly sent me a text message! Well I read it and then sat here for a moment and decided to get out a list of apt. that take the housing voucher! I made a call to one that I think would be good, and left a message! Screw what the guy said on how long it will take, I have a different plan and I am going to believe it to work out just as I see it working out!

I will talk to my parents tonight, and I am going to go talk to Helpline and the Salvation Army today, and see if they can help me get into the apt... I am also going to go to my X and tell him that he needs to come up with some money for his kids to get into an apt by Christmas... I think between everyone I can come up with the 975.00 it will take to move in! Then come January I will get my HUD Voucher and my rent will be taken care of till I make way too much freaking money in January to qualify for HUD! So no more sitting around pouting for me... I am going to go out and get what is mine! Then I am going to spend this week getting my posters into poster format and work on getting them up on the web somehow, so I can start selling them! Screw this crap of feeling like I have to wait on all the stars or whatever to line up perfectly... I am going to just do it and worry about the details later!

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Oh Man!

Hello Grace thank you for the words of wisdom up above this post!

This morning has been a very difficult one and I know I need to get back to Gratitude and calmness, but right now I just can not seem to get the tears to quits! I have been sobbing for about an hour maybe... I just got back from my 2nd meeting at the housing authority, and the good news is that I will have a house probably around January 1st... But I wanted to have a house for my kids for Christmas!!! I know that just because some person told me that it will be January that doesn't mean that I can not manifest it for sooner, but... I am struggling here right now! I have been trying to apply the BL PROCESS to this discomfort and get back to gratitude and just expecting it to happen I guess I just need to work through it and this situation i created to regain back the power from this egg< and i need to be so grateful for being able to create so awesomely this situation>>> and it is just a situation and I still am getting my housing and it could very well be just before Christmas!

Well here is something else to be grateful for! My kids and I have been adopted for Christmas, so they will have presents to open on Christmas day! Even if it is here at the Shelter!

I will keep working through this today, and would appreciate it if you would also work on me and all this... I know nothing is set in stone, and I know that all of this is going to make me even more powerful in manifesting things into my life, and I know that even though this is not what I preferred... I have to focus on it as it is here and not as something I want... I have all I desire right now! Praise God!

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Hi Bryan,

David Hawkins' Book Power vs Force is excellent! I often "test" where I am at on his "Map of Consciousness". It has helped confirm what I know to be true for me.

You are testing strong for everything for two reasons. The first is because you need to make sure you are in polarity before you can get accurate results (even though, you are 80% accurate). It is one of the first things I automatically test for before I test for anything or make corrections. If you find you are not in polarity then all you do is make a correction. You may have to do this a few times, but after a while it happens automatically, the minute you put your attention and intention on being in Polarity. I have been teaching CEM for a couple months now on a weekly basis. (every Thursday at 4pm eastern time) Many of the people reading your post are now well versed on this simple form of using Kinesiology. It is truly wonderful to have you post about it!!

The second reason that you are always testing strong, is that you must make the intention that you are asking/testing for this lifetime, and this incarnation, and no other. Then you will avoid getting answers from other dimensions, parallel universes etc.

The finger test that you describe is one of the ways I was taught when I learned from Dr. Yuen. After a while with much practice (months/years) you can feel the strength or weakness internally. (no need to use fingers anymore, and this becomes very effective/private when out in public)

To make a correction to make sure you are in polarity, you must first put yourself in a pigeon toed position. Then in this position try to break the connection. You will find that it will feel strong. The next step is to put your feet in a ballerina position (toes way out) once again try to break the connection. You will feel it very easy (weak) to break the connection.

If you still feel it to be strong then you will take your right hand and very gently karate chop in a downward motion from your heart area to your belly button, and back up. This will initiate the correction. Then test again with your toes pointed towards each other (pigeon toed) to once again feel the strength, then take your toes outward (ballerina position) and it will be much easier to break the connection (it will feel very weak).

Do this until you can truly feel the strength and the weakness of the test. Do as many corrections as you desire until you REALLY feel the strength and weakness.

Once you feel the difference (of strong vs weak) then you can begin testing for other answers, experiences, issues etc and making corrections for health and wellbeing (including abundance, wealth, prosperity).

The more you practice the more you will learn how to exactly form a question to get extremely accurate results. At this point it is still important to understand that nothing is set in stone. Testing is also all about "probabilities". When I test and get strength (a yes answer for example) I test the probability for how strong this "yes" answer is.

A 20% probability would still be a weak answer (a no) whereas an 80% would be strong (a yes). I only respond yes to 80% and above. Like I said it does take practice (many years in my case) to feel confident in your responses.

I have said this many times before, Paths has helped me immensely in evolving my CEM so that I can move much faster than I ever dreamed possible. I can make more corrections now in an instant than I was taught.

If you are interested in learning more about CEM just pm me so that I can give you the conference call number etc. I do not charge for this. This came out of many people wanting to learn CEM, and I agreed after awhile to do this. Right now with the holidays we will connect as often as possible, but after the new year I know it will be more consistent. We also have a private thread on this forum where there are notes etc. from every call. Sharyn Hayes, and Moxie Mags are instrumental in making this happen!! I so love them for their great wisdom and generous natures.

I love this forum so much for all of its threads on the various healing modalities including Paths. I have never known of a more exciting and cutting edge forum than this one. I love how we can all learn from each other and hence make each healing modality even more powerful!!

Every Wealthy person that you know you think is "greedy, self-centered, un-trusting for fear of theft, arrogant, proud, snobbish, materialistic, and vain", because you choose to limit your thinking to such. If you read the "Science of Getting Rich" by Wattles you will recognize very quickly the importance of inspiring others to view abundance, wealth, prosperity and becoming rich as a very necessary aspect of life. You will then let go of such negative notions of the rich and become rich yourself.

I have said to many people on this forum that it is the people IN this forum that I choose (and pray for ) to become RICH!! YOU are all the ones that can do the greatest good with millions of dollars!! YOU are all going to make this world a better place for the simple fact that you want to make YOURSELVES whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, happy and harmonious! You simply would not have attracted all of this if you were not interested in creating a better more peaceful world!

Bryan, the word Sacrifice comes from the Latin root words meaning "to give up". You must never Sacrifice (or give up) the very thing that will help inspire more people than you can imagine. You must never give up your inspirational successes EVER!

You must SUCCEED in as much as you can, so that you can INSPIRE (Latin root words meaning "of the Spirit") others to achieve and succeed in their greatness simply by improving on your greatness!! In this manner Life gets better and better for all concerned!!

I have read many of your posts and YOU ARE EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE TO ME AND MANY OTHERS!! You have not only helped me in achieving a healthier body (via the 24 hour salt cleanse) but you have inspired me in your knowledge of so many topics to know and grow more! You are very successful!! So do us all a favor and start getting rich NOW!! I know you will put all that money to great use!!

I plan to post more tonight and tomorrow, but before I forget, I want to wish all of you the most amazing HOLIDAYS ever!! LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!

Hi, just wanted to say wow, that was an amzing post Grace.....
    And hello Adam Ant,

"as far as accepting and manifesting my beliefs, you are right on the money. i have been practicing VERY hard these last two years, and im just getting to the point of manifesting MANY things, including weather, food when im hungry, books i want to read, types of people i want to meet.... but as you said the $$ is my limit!! you got me right on! i am VERY afraid of success because i fear to become like every other wealthy person that i know... greedy, self-centered, untrusting for fear of theft, arrogant, proud, snobbish, materialistic, and vain. "

this part you posted, i get that, and man i would love to share in the corrections that are done for you....

Hey Grace, could you please include Tristan in the sleep corrections that you are doing for the rest of the children here... cuz it has been a long time since tristan has slept well, or even ok... and he is at a place right now that he is refusing to take his melatonin, cuz he say's it is not working..... Thank you...

Adrienne

Leave a comment:

• Rin
    replied
    Thank you so much for working on all our emotional/spiritual issues (I bet I've got a lot of stuff going there!). I am very happy if even our male readers can benefit from my gyno corrections. Grace, your calm and gracious presence is such a blessing to me! The past few days have been tumultuous, because several of my long-held dreams came true all at once, and now I'm utterly exhausted trying to absorb it all! I know I should be thrilled - and so I am - but more than that I just feel stressed. Anyway, keep doing your corrections, as I always feel so much calmer when I know you've been working on me. Thank you, Grace! You are the cat's whiskers!

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    hello

Hi Grace... I look forward to reading your ESM paper, I was intrigued with what you had shared with me on it, and had nmeant to ask you if i could read it... So yeah, youare sharing with everyone.... really looking forward to it...

I guess i have always been real open, when i have been open... LOL.. and i have had fears around being that open, but if i am going to be honest then i have to be open like that... and sometimes it seems true at the moment and then time passes and realize OH, it was a means to a new and different understanding....
    never thought of it as journalling, yet i am sure it is just so...

Yes, this place is great and has many great people here...
    LOVE and LIGHT...Goddess Adriana

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Rin!

Originally posted by Rin View Post
    Grace, please keep doing the corrections for my condition (gyno issues). I am OFF those hormones, and not planning to go back on them any time soon, so please keep that in mind. Thank you!
    Hi Rin!,

I am glad to hear you are off the hormones! I will make corrections individually for you right now, I will work on you and just two other friends of mine that have expressed the same concern.

I will then do group corrections concerning this matter which is emotional/spiritual for you. You see even if a man is viewing this and does not see the similarity between your problems and his, yet he is reading your post and resonating with you, it would be because his issues are also emotional/spiritual.

So thank you again for Posting Rin, we should skype talk again after the new Year. It has been too long since we last spoke!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X