Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Lana,

So pleased that you've found this thread. Just thought I'd let you know that as well as the CEM corrections that Grace will be performing, you've posted just in time so that we can include your husband in our Mastermind healing session tomorrow as well. So please know our thoughts, intentions & healing are with you & your husband straight away!

And a big
    to Chris & Dianne also. Sorry, I have not been able to keep up with all the new posts over the past couple of days.

Love, Light & Blessings to you,

Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Hi Sharyn

Thank you so much for replying and taking the time out to include my husband in your healing sessions, I really do appreciate it....

With Blessings and Gratitude

Lana

Comment

• Aargh!

Hey everyone, I really need your help today! A day of peace was nice yesterday, but today is nothing like that!

I am totally freaking out! I am getting this feeling that the Y is going to tell me that I have to move out on like the 17th of this month! I have no job, and no way to move to anywhere! I am in panic mode, and I am trying to process that with the busting loose process, but... I am at my whits ends. In the Bible is says that God will not give you more than you can handle and in the Busting loose book it also says that it will not give you more than you can handle... Well I am at my limit right now! I need work and a house I can call mine (be it an apt. or whatever). I really need to get out of this shelter not just because they will throw me out, but also because I need it for sanity reasons!!!

Please HELP ME!!!

Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• For Zartgirl

I am so happy and grateful now that Zartgirl has a great new job, a wonderful place to live and raise her children and so much peace of mind that it envelops her in utter radiance!!!!

Lots of and Zartgirl!!!!!

~Viviana
          "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

• The Infinite Spiral UP!

Hi Beautiful Zartgirl!

What a profound post that will no doubt resonate with many people here posting and viewing! WHY? Because there is not one of us that have not been at "wits end" at one point or another!

Your marvelously sincere posts attract so much attention, and now will create a "ripping off" of a HUGH group layer of "Issues" mainly the emotions of fear, frustration, impatience, and anxiety to say the least!! I am not only working on you individually because of this post but the whole group.

I have been posting often about making "corrections" for Relationship issues. The most important Relationship being with the one you have with yourself!

What I have been consistently focused on these passed few months with Relationship is the Relationship you have with yourself and YOU ARE GOD. You are experiencing this temporarily dualistic world to know Your ultimate experience of existence as who you really ARE! Your KNOWING that you are Divinity!!

YOU Zartgirl are Divine! There is no other truth than this. Your Divinity has created your current experienced incarnation that is "swimming" in the essence (the aether, infinite potential, GOD) of who you really are. There is no separation from you and this infinite potential. You have consciously formed matter from this infinite potential that is the energy that you perceive now as Zartgirl to fulfill and FEEL your Magnificence!!

You must remember WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF!! Focus intensely on the truth of your DIVINITY!! You are not only this self created matter that is Zartgirl (an illusion), YOU ARE THE WHOLE, THE ALL THAT IS AND THE ALL THAT IS NOT! You are the aether, infinite potential, YOU ARE GOD!!

Every thought you have is creative. Every Desire you have is divine inspiration!! It WILL manifest your perfect desires unless you give it another direction. For example a thought of fear! You are so incredibly powerful that you will create anything you allow. Guarding your thoughts like a hawk is ESSENTIAL!!

This is also known as focused intent in every moment! This focused intent in every moment is the hardest work you will ever do! You will be successful no matter what. You will be successful at creating whatever is in your feelings and thoughts!! Even if it is not a desired result!! So stay focused on what you do desire!! WORK VERY HARD AT THIS!!

Love is the power but gratitude is the nuclear reactor of manifesting results quickly!! Love is the car and gratitude is the gasoline!!!! If your desire is to be at peace then focus all day long on peace with a feeling of great gratitude that you have the power to create all that you desire!!

Do what is necessary to make it simple for you. This is where I truly feel that the Paths modules are of GREAT assistance. The Mood Elevation made all the difference in my focused intent just 10 short months ago!!

Focus now on the Truth! You are God! You are what you focus on!! YOU ARE PEACE! Know that you KNOW that you are infinite potential. Follow your fabulous intuition and do what is in your heart!!

Know that you are LOVE AND THAT YOU ARE LOVED!!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Llana!

Originally posted by Llana View Post
              Hi Sharyn

Thank you so much for replying and taking the time out to include my husband in your healing sessions, I really do appreciate it....

With Blessings and Gratitude

Lana

You are always with us and in ALL WAYS!! (CWG)

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Chris!

Originally posted by KaliLove View Post
                Hi Keoi-- thank you for your welcome. I feel very grateful to be here and to share and learn with all of you.

Update: Okay, so *now* my ex and I have ended on a better note. I feel relieved about that; just missing him a lot.... Also, though, I am feeling extremely neurologically fatigued which can happen when I experience high emotional stress and I hold in my emotions. (I have chronic fatigue syndrome. Not for long though. This creation of mine is getting old.... )

But you know what? Grace, I really got how I created this abrupt ending. I remembered earlier today that a week ago I got very emotional and kept saying "I want this to be done now! I want this to be done NOW!" It's done now....

Time for me to get to know and take care of me now.

With Love and Gratitude,
                Chris
                THINKING OF YOU RIGHT NOW!! YOU ARE A FABULOUS CREATOR!! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hey Hey Hey!

Hello Grace and everyone else! Well today is a great day, no matter what comes my way! I have a new focuss and am really getting a hold on the fact that my miracle is here and now! I don't know exactly what it looks like, but it is here and it is awesome! More than awesome!!! I am recreating / redesigning the look of my hologram right now as we speak! I am a powerful creator designer, and my world is getting a whole new makeover! That makeover includes a home, and an abundance of money, friends, my kids with me all the time, a brand new car (that will go into gear imediately and the fluids actually stay in the car instead of on the road and the paint is all still on the outside of the car), and good relationship with myself, and others, and lots of Love and GRATITUDE... Joy and peace connecting with that field I like to call God.

A few minutes ago I changed my clothes and went and looked in the mirror, and do you know what I saw looking back at me? A beautiful Woman who looked much thinner! I thought to myself I look good! I think as we learn to appreciate the person on the inside and get to know more about who we really are, we begin to appreciate the person on the outside! That is exciting!

I think you took a bunch of layers off of me yesterday, because my outlook has taken a huge turn around today!

I have decided to take some temporary jobs while I am waiting for the awesomeness to show up in totall abundance! Way cool! That way I will have some money and such... This is all so exciting to me! Today I had a vision of my bank account having a sudden huge increase in the number of dollars that were in there! Is that cool! But the coolest thing was that I was still living here at the shelter!!!

Hmmmm! Grace and the rest of you... I love the way you help me to see the truth! Yes, I am DEVINE!

Well have a blessed day! HUGS !

zartgirl sallyjane

Comment

• Something better!

Well I am ready for something better!!! Today I got the letter saying that I did not get the job, so that means I am supposed to wait for something better!

I started the process of working with a temp agency last week and I am going to pursue that this week holeheartedly! That way when the something better hits I will be ready for it! I am not sure what it is yet, but it will be awesome!!!!

All weekend I have had the desire to start to network in this area and get to know the whos who of this area... So I think I will start by contacting the chamber of commerce, and some other organizations! From there... Well we will have to see where the spirit takes me!

Love and Gratitude
                    zartgirl sallyjane

Comment

• For the Fabulous Zartgirl!!

Hi Zartgirl!

You are absolutely fabulously correct!! Something better is on its way for YOU!! The intentions have been strong all along for you to have the best job, with the best pay possible!! Your PATIENCE IS PERFECT!!

Working on Relationship "issues" and knowing that I am talking about relationship with the "SELF" here, lets me know that you are discovering EXACTLY what you truly desire for yourself and career!

This is "KNOWING YOURSELF"! This experience has brought you closer to what you truly desire!! This experience gives you more information on how you react to the perceived "ups and downs" the "wheel of fortune" if you will.

I can see that you are in the "center" the hub of the wheel!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! You may think a negative thought or two, but you are focusing your mind very well!!

KEEP SHINING YOUR LIGHT!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Ahhh Zartgirl!

You make my heart sing!!

Indeed the most wonderful things are coming your way!

You are such a SPECIAL, WONDERFUL one!!

There is great love here for you!!
                        Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

• Ahhhhhhh! Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement! I am really trying to stay in the here and the now! I have figured out that I have to give up my plan of what I want and let what the universe has for me. What the universe has for me is way more awesome than what I want for myself! I have a tendency to limit myself!

Hey, I have a question for you... Today I was on the paths website where I veiw my paths... While I was there I noticed a new module that really struck a nerve with me... It is the Ho oponono... Okay I just slaughtered that, but you know what I mean... It is all about forgiveness, and most of all forgiveness of yourself (well myself if I am the one viewing it ) Grace you have mentioned to me I believe several times that I need to forgive myself. I also know that I have other I need to forgive... Anyways this module in the list mentioned it was all about forgiveness and I was thinking that I needed that one! The challenge is that I would have to either give up deserving (which I think I really need) or Just Relax. The other two that I am on are Successful living phase 3 and breakthrough to enlightenment, both of those I just changed to. Actually they will start tomorrow. I am not sure I wanted to change either deserving or just relax, but was thinking that the forgiveness may do more for me than the relax...
                          okay I am rambling now... Just wanted your oppinion!

Oh man, I started walking with my daughter who has to make up some PE, by walking 20 miles... I am in some major pain in the muscles!

Love and Gratitude
                          Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• Major breakthrough...

This is something I posted on another thread also, but had to share it here too!

Ooooh! this is sooooo cooool! I had this major breakthrough of understanding today! It started with my cell phone ringing... I was laying on my bed wimpering cause I had a major migraine, and when the cell phone started ringing... Well you can imagine my responce! It was a dear friend from here Grace! Well suddenly the cell phone ringing was a exciting and not well... You know what I mean!

She had called me to answer a question I had asked on the CEM thread, and while talking to her she said something to me that clarified soooo much for me! She said "That in between the physical matter is God!" Wow! A light bulb went off in my head! Well I know in the book it says that, and I know Stephen has told me that a number of times... It says in the Bilble that I have studied intensly that God Dwells in ME, but well I just had never gotten that "GOD" actually is the matter in between all the physical matter, like the glue that holds me together! GOD had always been something OUT THERE... okay I knew he was omnipotent here, there, and everywhere, but like how? Oh you should know I come from a Pentecostal background, so we deal in the spirit all the time, but I still did not get the whole spirit thing completely, because to me the Spirit was distant... Someting out there that I was not conected to, but should somehow be connected to!

So today when Grace told me that GOD was in between the physical matter, it HIT ME BIG TIME! That is how we are all one, that is how all of this works! You know the extended self (spirit) and the physical self, and everyone being connected as Stephen is always telling me we are all one conciousness! Suddenly it all made sense! Hmmmm! I spent the rest of the day driving around and doing what I felt I needed to accomplish today totally engrossed in the thought that GOD lives in between the physical matter in me, in the car in front of me, in the person in front of me, in everyone here! We really are one conciousness... I get this NOW!

Love and Gratitude
                            Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• The Space Between

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                              This is something I posted on another thread also, but had to share it here too!

Ooooh! this is sooooo cooool! I had this major breakthrough of understanding today! It started with my cell phone ringing... I was laying on my bed wimpering cause I had a major migraine, and when the cell phone started ringing... Well you can imagine my responce! It was a dear friend from here Grace! Well suddenly the cell phone ringing was a exciting and not well... You know what I mean!

She had called me to answer a question I had asked on the CEM thread, and while talking to her she said something to me that clarified soooo much for me! She said "That in between the physical matter is God!" Wow! A light bulb went off in my head! Well I know in the book it says that, and I know Stephen has told me that a number of times... It says in the Bilble that I have studied intensly that God Dwells in ME, but well I just had never gotten that "GOD" actually is the matter in between all the physical matter, like the glue that holds me together! GOD had always been something OUT THERE... okay I knew he was omnipotent here, there, and everywhere, but like how? Oh you should know I come from a Pentecostal background, so we deal in the spirit all the time, but I still did not get the whole spirit thing completely, because to me the Spirit was distant... Someting out there that I was not conected to, but should somehow be connected to!

So today when Grace told me that GOD was in between the physical matter, it HIT ME BIG TIME! That is how we are all one, that is how all of this works! You know the extended self (spirit) and the physical self, and everyone being connected as Stephen is always telling me we are all one conciousness! Suddenly it all made sense! Hmmmm! I spent the rest of the day driving around and doing what I felt I needed to accomplish today totally engrossed in the thought that GOD lives in between the physical matter in me, in the car in front of me, in the person in front of me, in everyone here! We really are one conciousness... I get this NOW!

Love and Gratitude
                              Sallyjane zartgirl
                              I rejoice with you in your realization, Sallyjane! It is so wonderful when our own truth speaks reality to us. I was inspired by your post to write a poem - I have entitled it
                              'Between'. I will post it on the Healing Arts thread.

Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
                              Maggie
                              Last edited by CeCee; 10-12-2007, 12:28 PM.
                              Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
                              CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                              Word Whisperer
                              My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• "Of the Father"

Hi Zartgirl!

You are an inspiration to us all! Thank you for posting such a wonderful post yet again!! Yes I called to let you know that the Ho'Oponopono (forgiveness Module) is a perfect choice not just for you but for all of us!

I am so happy and grateful to Paths for adding such a profound and important module! This will bring in more love and much light into our beautiful Planet just by each of us spending a few minutes each week viewing this ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS module.

Ho’oponopono Healing
                                Living a Life of Forgiveness, Acceptance and Peace

This Module is designed to assist you in creating a peaceful mind-set of total forgiveness and acceptance of “yourself” and “others”.

By using key points of the method of Ho’Oponopono, this Module can help you learn to forgive completely and let go of any resentment or bitter feelings. This is the foundation for you to experience more joy and an enhanced sense of peace and freedom in your life.

This Module can support your mind’s ability to:

# Increase your perspective of oneness

# Increase desire and ability to forgive

# Increase ability to create your world responsibly

# Increase desire and ability to incorporate more love into your life

# Increase ability to heal your world

# Increase acceptance and appreciation of “yourself” and “others”

Ho’oponopono… To make right…

THANK YOU PATHS!!
                                Ultimately what we are making "Right" in this world and in ourselves is the thought that we are separate from God. This is and has always been the greatest illusion, and the reason we need to forgive ourselves! TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE!!!

In this world we are all vibration. Everything has it's special vibration. Vibration is energy, and in between the space of energy is infinite potential, GOD!! We are created from this essence, principle, substance, power or anything else you wish to label it. God is WITHIN EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE! God is "ALL THAT IS AND ALL THAT IS NOT" (Conversations with God by Walsch) YOU ARE THIS ESSENCE! YOU ARE GOD!!

(An excellent book to read concerning this matter in a simple but scientific approach is Aaron Murakami's "Synthesis of Matter" which is sold through Energetic Science Ministries™ | Energetics)

The word God has the highest vibration of any word spoken in this world. Which is why it has so much power when put to perfect spoken use and otherwise.

When you remember who you are and what you can immediately create/manifest then you will think correctly, speak correctly and act correctly you will BE that which you have always been, GOD. Life in turn will be effortless and blissful at all times!

The wonderful Moria has recently told me about a 6 volume set of books by Baird T. Spalding titled "THE LIFE AND TEACHINGS OF THE MASTERS OF THE FAR EAST". I also highly recommend these books (amazon.com)

I WANT TO POST MAGGIE'S POEM TITLED "BETWEEN" because Maggie (MOXIEMAGS) is a MASTER at creating from infinite potential amazing poems instantly!

Between

In the illusion of our physical manifestation
                                We created space
                                A void of nothingness
                                Our own minds limitations

In reality there is no emptiness
                                No thing left unfilled
                                God, the omnipresent occupier
                                Before us, behind us, around us, within us, Us
                                Universal life force in communion
                                With every cell of our being
                                Always!

We created self
                                A single lonely entity
                                Living a life of struggle

In reality there is no separation
                                But a singleness of One
                                Alive in our collective breath
                                Universal Life Force fills us to capacity
                                Total flow of shifting energy
                                Shared in Oneness
                                Always!

We created lack
                                Competitive self absorption
                                Needs not met

In reality there is abundance
                                Gracious overflow
                                To meet our hearts purest desires
                                Ultimate comfort, Ultimate joy
                                Beyond measure
                                Total abundance
                                Always!

We created dis-ease
                                Stress filled imaginings
                                Illusion of fear

In reality there is only Love
                                Pure gracious outpouring
                                Free of conditions
                                Universal ease
                                Absolute and complete
                                No exclusions
                                We are One, Always!

Peek beyond the veil with me
                                Explore realities ultimate bliss
                                Pure communication
                                Wholeness of heart
                                Absolute Abundance
                                Perfect Health
                                Playing joyfully in our Own Creation

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MAGGIE!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU DEEPLY
                                Last edited by Grace; 10-19-2007, 04:58 AM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X