Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe that is why...

Grace, Maybe your corrections are what has inspired me to get out and make some friends! I have decided to try a new church... Not that I will believe what they are teaching but I need to meet people and make friends!

Talk to you later, it is time for my cuddle time with my teenager! She has to have her cuddle time with her MOM!

zartgirl sallyjane

Comment

• Update

Well this morning I went to a church that I was led to go to. We had been driving by and knew nothing about it, but I just knew I was supposed to go there! This church was a serious pentecostal (Spirit based) church and the people were awesome! They all made sure to introduce themselves to us, and then fed us lunch afterwards. This week a couple from the church is going to take me to lunch on like wednsday.

The experience was one I had not had in church in years! Before church even started I was almost in tears! It was on a spirit level! By the end of the church an older english lady grabbed me and took me up to the front of the church for prayer! When the Pastor prayed he prayed for the release of fear in me! That has been the biggest issue with me this last week! I left there in total peace! I guess my extended self knew I needed that connection today in that way! I know I created all those people to be there and minister to me in that way!

It is kind of weird, I feel like I am in two worlds, and I still need both of them! Maybe the worlds work together more than I realize... especially since my Christian faith is based in serious spirit based worship, I think they might... although I do not know how yet? I do know this that this journey I am on is where I belong right now! The service was awesome with people dancing in the isles and such!

Well blessings Sj zargirl

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
        I promised to post this for Zartgirl!! It is a section from the book the "Hidden Messages in Water" by Emoto. The harmony of the universe (which is you) is 1 part love to 2 parts gratitude!! So enjoy your creations so you can keep creating more joy!!

An extract from The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto, in the Cygnus Review.
        I just wanted to share that I went to the site and read this when it was first posted, but at the time I thought I need to share this with Iza my teenager! Well tonight Iza was working in my room on science and I started telling her about it, and ended up printing it out for her...

She thought it was really cool! She is going to take it to school and share it with her science teacher tomorrow! She then wants to play around with crystals that they had done last year to see if they change when you expose them to different words... They are not water, but I think it will be cool to do! I told her I will buy the book for her to read too and be able to see the pictures!

Blessings Sj zartgirl

Comment

• For Zartgirl!

Hi Zartgirl,

Infinite Potential (GOD-LOVE) is all there is!! You are always in the right place at the right time in all ways!! You are nowhere and NOW HERE! (CWG) Life is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!
          IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Zartgirl, I have really enjoyed reading your posts! They are an inspiration to all of us to try something new and not really think of it. It seems your daughter is the same way as you....she is open to new ideas and willing to learn about them (the crystal experiement). You are teaching her well!!

Grace, thank you for continuing to work on all of us. I have noticed some relationship issues, but unfortuantely they are not all for the good...but I feel we have to work through the bad to get to the good!

If you wouldn't mind working on my daughter....this might be a little difficult to explain without going into much detail...it seems she over-reacts to certain situations....it is when something has gone wrong and she feels fearful of the situation, she panics and doesn't think clearly...I am sure there are alot of people like this, but anyways, I feel she needs to get this under control so she can take control of the situation and not freak out...does this make sense?

Thank you
            Nadine

Comment

• Thank you for the corrections, Grace

Comment

• hey

Just wanting to make a post..... I really had no idea how powerful i am or the exstent of what that means......
                And OMG i am a bit floored by that i must say.....
                Yup was running on the intellectual knowing that I AM A POWERFUL BEING, well now i am getting a more personal experience of what that means..... have read 'Busting Loose From The Money Game' and i am using the techniques (exspecially the process) And it is opening me up in ways i had no clue about...
                Talk about shutting down the part of me that thought i knew something...OMG....ya my best state i think would be to remain in a state of knowing nothing.

Love and gratitude....Adrienne
                Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• To Ms Gracie

Grace,
                  Thank you to infinity for the corrections
                  I feel the difference still!!!

You are a ...awe but you know this don't you

Oh and by the way, if you want some water get it yourself

Blessing with Aloha
                  Keoi
                  Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                  http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                  <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                  Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

• I'm here!

... and finally able to post! Hi Grace! Thank you so much for answering my questions and the corrections you've done for me. I really appreciate it.

And I really appreciate finding all of you! I am new to PATHS, exploring this, CEM, and ME now. I'm very excited by all of it (and all of you!)-- can't read and learn fast enough! Thank you, all of you, for being here, doing this, and sharing it all. You are all wonderful!

In Loving Gratitude,
                    Chris

Comment

• Welcome!!!

Hi Dear Chris! !!!

We are all so Pleased and Excited that YOU are here! I wish you much joy as you explore and share with us on this FABULOUS forum! You are gonna LOVE it here, Honey!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                      My PATHS Website
                      My Art Website
                      My Paintings As Prints
                      My Facebook

Comment

• Welcome!

Originally posted by KaliLove View Post
                        ... and finally able to post! Hi Grace! Thank you so much for answering my questions and the corrections you've done for me. I really appreciate it.

And I really appreciate finding all of you! I am new to PATHS, exploring this, CEM, and ME now. I'm very excited by all of it (and all of you!)-- can't read and learn fast enough! Thank you, all of you, for being here, doing this, and sharing it all. You are all wonderful!

In Loving Gratitude,
                        Chris
                        Chris,

I completely understand about not being able to soak up enough information fast enough! A friend of mine here told me that when you reach that point where you feel like you are taking in too much information too fast and you just can not handle it... Keep going, because you are on the verge of a major breakthrough... He had a word for it, but I am having a B&C moment (blonde and clueless) as my daughter would say when you can not remember something you think you should... Actually it probably relates more to so much new information!!!

The people here are Great! Fantastic! Fabuloso! Awesome! Well you get the point... Cool to be one of them isn't it! I don't think I have ever been someplace where people were so open and sharing and loving!

Okay, just one tip here... Try to process this information with something other than your brain! That was easy for me, because as I mentioned before I am blonde! Hehee! Seriously, you want to process it with your heart or spirit... Otherwise, your brain will get in the way, and make your journey longer, much longer! Just let it soak into your spirit and soon you will be amazed at how much more you understand! I had to do this because I did not understand anything they were saying when I first got here! It just went straight over my head, and I like to joke around about being blonde... but either way, I managed to just take in what they were saying at a totally different level!

Blessings Sj zartgirl (Yes there are two Sj's here)

Comment

• Needs some quick help for my daughter

Hi Everyone,
                          My daughter Shannon who is 37 years old. For just about the last 24 hours (and it seems to be increasing), is in a lot of pain. She is hurting all over, her head hurts, face, all her muscles, stomach, legs, arms etc.

I will add she still has a sense of humor, she told me the big toe on her right foot doesn't hurt

Any help with correcting her would be appreciated!!

Blessings with Aloha
                          Keoi
                          Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                          http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                          <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                          Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

• Dear Keoi,

Please give her my love and my warmest most positive and healing energies that she might feel better soon...
                            With love and gratitude,

Allen
                            www.paths-now.com
                            www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

• Thank you for posting Keoi!!

Hi Keoi!

I am working on your beautiful daughter right now!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• The Magnificent Healing Art Of Pamela Sweda!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X