No announcement yet.

Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know! we're back on the topic of dentures yet again!! What is with us and dentures?! At least I'm not hanging them around my neck to keep me vibrant...I was explaining to a friend..she thought I meant a denture necklace..if only it was that cheap n easy and also..possibly handy..beer bottle opener..anyway! I digress!!

Please join us Here!! Music, partying-on, it's all happening there

Comment

• Guess what?

Okay, today was a bit stressfull, but I pulled it all back together. I was running errands and it was soooo funny because I had thought I had forgotten my cell phone that I take everywhere... I heard this beeping noise, and finally found my phone right next to me...

The missed call was a call back for the job I applied for the end of last week. I am interviewing tomorrow at 1pm for the job! This is soooo cool! I have been working my way through busting loose from the money game and applying the process to everything that is a negative energy all weekend. I know I have some ways to go, but I am taking baby steps to freedom!!!! A peaceful resolution!!!! A peaceful life!!! and so much more! I am sure the job is not the end all, but just a step along the way.... Just had to share this with you all!!!!

Blessings Sj zartgirl

Comment

• Zartgirl gets hired for more tha she expected!!!!!!!

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Aloha
        Keoi
        Blessings with Aloha Keoi
        http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
        <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
        Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

• Originally posted by S.J View Post
          I know! we're back on the topic of dentures yet again!!
          Ooh, careful, careful..Thoughts become things....

Thanks for the invite,
          Joël
          Joël

Comment

• I'm with Keoi...Zartgirl gets hired and for more than she expected!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
            Okay, today was a bit stressfull, but I pulled it all back together. I was running errands and it was soooo funny because I had thought I had forgotten my cell phone that I take everywhere... I heard this beeping noise, and finally found my phone right next to me...

The missed call was a call back for the job I applied for the end of last week. I am interviewing tomorrow at 1pm for the job! This is soooo cool! I have been working my way through busting loose from the money game and applying the process to everything that is a negative energy all weekend. I know I have some ways to go, but I am taking baby steps to freedom!!!! A peaceful resolution!!!! A peaceful life!!! and so much more! I am sure the job is not the end all, but just a step along the way.... Just had to share this with you all!!!!

Blessings Sj zartgirl
            Originally posted by Keoi View Post
            You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Aloha
            Keoi
            Hi Zartgirl,
            Just a quick note to say that I am with Keoi on this one...you will be hired and for more than you expected! Thanks for the update on your situation and blessings to you for all of your good work!

With love and gratitude,

Allen
            With love and gratitude,

Allen
            www.paths-now.com
            www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

• Hi Grace,

Please work on my dratted right arm...still hurts and I'm not yet sure how to make corrections for the arm myself. really enjoyed last week's Mastermind call and have been practising a bit but not sure how to do the arm.

Please also work on Gabriel also.

Thanks in advance!

With love and gratitude,

Allen
              With love and gratitude,

Allen
              www.paths-now.com

Comment

• Hey! She is a rich girl!

Hey Zartgirl!!
                I'm right her along with Allen and Keoi!! I can just FEEL your astonishment when they tell you the amt - cause it's more than you are expecting!!

$$$ Lucky You!! $$$
                Vineyard Nancy
                Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

• You Right Arm - A proposed Tandum Effort

Originally posted by allenm View Post
                  Hi Grace, Please work on my dratted right arm.
                  Hi, Allenm, please excuse the intrusion, but I may have an additional angle for your limb. 'If' the discomfort is due to muscle, ligament or broken bone, do you know about a herb called Comfrey? It used to be called 'Knit Bone' ((not sure of the Chinese name) anyway, historically it was used to sort broken bones and the like. (Soldiers, long ago would really lay into each other but did not have the support of dialing 911, they would crush the leaves and wrap them around the wound, then rush off to plunder another country)

Where this may interest you is that this herb can be grown in a pot, (pretty flowers) and easy to grow. A crème can easily made and applied to the affected area. If this appeals to you let me know and I'll send you the info.

The bonus here is that you get to sort your problem in 'stereo' (Grace & co via remote and localized healing crème made by you own hand, Good intention all the way)

Irrespective of you current healing needs, it’s always a great thing to have a plant around that is of multiple benefits.

I trust Grace and all the other energy workers and yourself, will easily sort your temporary problem.

Worst case scenario – CEM will sort you out while you are preoccupied reading up on Comfrey…good all round.

Miranda makes this crème and I have used it to great effect. This is my motivation for sharing.

Joël
                  Love, Light & synergistic options

Oh yes, horses and compost also benefit from Comfrey's resonant vibes.

Pls. note: Energetic and Herbal Medicine falls into the 'Original' healing catagory, and are Not 'Alternative'.
                  Joël

Comment

• Hi Joel,

No intrusion at all. Thank you for the information, I will find comfrey and try it. BTW, welcome! Nice to read all of your postings.

With love and gratitude,

Allen
                    With love and gratitude,

Allen
                    www.paths-now.com

Comment

• Zartgirl Upward Trend

Hi there Zartgirl, read your story. Wow, amazing how we attract awkward situations and problems that are soooooo overwhelming that one cannot ignore them, they hit you from all sides and you are forced into evasive action, next minute you find yourself on the Energetic Forum, meet amazing people, some with more challenging issues, but for some reason you feel calm and secure in the knowledge that hitting the bottom gives you a clear view as to which way is up.

The journey just gets better from that point onwards a kind of knock-on-effect of seemingly random and accidental sequence of beneficial coincidences and ....Geee you've come along way! What fun!

Because I'm suitably inspired by all the good vibes eminating from this forum and in gratitude for the benefits that are perpetually generated from all involved, I now feel motivated to add my two cents worth.

Please find attached a personalised icon that may reflect your inevitable success…ess…sess etc.

Thanx for all the inspiration.

Joël
                      Ps. My module made me do it!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Joel; 09-20-2007, 05:07 PM.
                      Joël

Comment

• Hi Allenm, thanx for the thought. Re: 'I will find comfrey and try it'

If advised were to post, I will give the detail of how to make the cream as this is the CEM string. This Comfrey Cream is really easy to make and good to know for future reference.

Knowledge is only of use if shared (+Action)

Joël
                        Love, Light & Comfrey Cream.
                        Joël

Comment

• For Allen!

Hi Allen!

I worked on you and Gabriel yesterday, so keep me posted. Also on Thursday's Mastermind/CEM conference call I will work on you some more.

Originally posted by allenm View Post
                          Hi Grace,

Please work on my dratted right arm...still hurts and I'm not yet sure how to make corrections for the arm myself. really enjoyed last week's Mastermind call and have been practising a bit but not sure how to do the arm.

Please also work on Gabriel also.

Thanks in advance!

With love and gratitude,

Allen
                          IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Joel And Miranda!!

Originally posted by Joel View Post
                            Hello Grace, read up a bit about you and it seems that you radiate on the cosmic frequency of love and oneness. I was guided over here by a pair of very helpful Enerjettes .Sharon & S.J. in reply to my miss placed post below. So, now that I’m safely here, I might as well explain the nature of my enquiry.
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late last night:
                            Aaw GRACE that was awesome! Just in time, no matter which time zone or country.

The link to Dr. Yuen. Wow! What a surprise. I was looking for a simple solution to my partners spine, shoulder and knee injuries, she has suffered long and hard for many years and endured many treatments etc. She is intolerant of artificial remedies that pack an after effect of 'dependence' but never quite solves the problems for long.(so what’s new)

If you have any info I could use to make contact with Dr. Yuen or someone who can answer the Where, When & How much questions, I would be soooo grateful (actually I'm already grateful) in fact any help to obtain this contact info would rocket my gratitude into over unity status.

And here I was, just fumbling along, viewing random posts….and Geeeeeeez what a fabulously fortuitous find for sure.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Hope at last!

Joël

Ignorance makes EVERYTHING exciting!!! (no matter how old the info is)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Next minute I am told its You, and that you may be able to advise (Great as it saves the air fare)

My partners name is Miranda. She is very special to me and packs personal power too, maybe I should elaborate. Before you start anything, EARTH YOURELF.
                            pls be aware that this little dynamo cannot wear watches as they stop and can never be fixed again. Blood pressure machine on trade show = same thing…Futt! LapTop...well MsWindows has yet to invent a problem that Miranda can't dwarf into insignificance.

So that's with a few inanimate objects, now, the same effect on humans, when she's in pain and gets mad with me, I too find myself just going Futt!
                            I know it’s not the words; even the dog gets out the way as she builds up charge...

We have been sparking together for over six years now, building our company. The stress etc. is actually tangible across the room. She was already this way when I first met her. There is definitely a short circuit somewhere, she had a fall from a horse, but her coccyx broke the fall. A Skiing hit and run accident twisted her knee, but the damage was done by a surgeon (Possibly an ex-panel beater)
                            Then a shoulder injury on the corner of the bed (she showed me the spot. Owww)

So that’s my Miranda, so if you have the time, please put on your welding goggles and check on her for me please. She has been abroad on business for 4+ months now and is currently in the UK is not easy trying to balance her from over here in South Africa. (my most common utterance: Put yer guns away Babe!) She has a hair trigger too.

Oh one last thing, this was a daily occurrence a few years ago, I am a heavy sleeper, I do not wake up, I regain consciousness! This has always been. I would regain consciousness feeling ‘ill fitting’ for no reason. Any way I realised Miranda was having running arguments with me as I overslept at 5am. I am dead to the world. (I love working at night till 3am =no static) and every time she whizzed too and fro I would be zapped, it really felt as if I had my aura on backwards. It was an indescribable feeling.

One she had started with a product called Joint Guard which builds the soft tissue between joints, and then I found that didn’t have to hug the lightning arrestor so much.
                            So no surprises there she needs to be ‘insulated’

Right, that about covers the symptoms, Grace the more I remember the effects, the more I think it would be a blessing if you could figure out how to ‘defuse’ her. The injuries and zapping seem to trigger each other in the presence of anger or sustained stress.

Whatever you may suggest will be great as you can see this is not the type of thing you can discuss at the organic market.

Thank you, so much if you’ve read this far down and remember I lived with my little cattle prod for may years now, so if you get round to it would great if she could actually put that energy to work as she is currently working on getting some long awaited funding together for our project (don’t ask, long story)
                            ps. I sent her the vieo link this morning..she now wants to learn. This is so good.

I’m having to recycle words, 'Thank you' again an all who made it to this point.
                            Hi Joel,

I have been working on you and Miranda since your first post! At times I am slow to post back, but I ALWAYS make daily CEM corrections on the group viewers and all the individual posters!! Thank you for your wonderful posts!

Here are some links on Dr. Emoto for you to enjoy:

Masaru Emoto's Website

https://www.hado.net/dremoto/index.php

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Pamela Sweda's Healing Works of Art!!

Hi All,

I would love for you to check out Pamela Sweda's Healing arts thread!! I also encourage Maggie to post all of her inspiring poems there too!! I know that Zartgirl and S.J each have beautiful art work that they should post over there as well!!

Chinese Energetic Medicine (CEM) is an ancient healing art form, but I know for a fact that healing (bringing in the light) can come through infinite possibilities!

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...rough-art.html

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Zartgirl!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post

Blessings Sj zartgirl

Hi Zartgirl!! I am so happy and grateful for your amazing energy and how you are putting it to such great use!! I would like for you to read this thread on Aaron's DeVisE Method for Manifestation if you have not already done so! It helps to read it again and again!!

http://www.energeticforum.com/person...lying-loa.html

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X