Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tissue Regeneration of Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D. (not to be confused with Bob Beck).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good intentions, not enough homework....

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post

Well, we can do the same thing at home with a twist: stabilize H2O2 with nano-sized silver particles produced by a homestyle colloidal silver generator by following a specific series of steps...
    1. Run distilled water at room temperature through a colloidal silver generator long enough until it begins to cloud up with a grayish color. Five hours does it for me with the amperage knob on the unit turned up to maximum.
    2. Pass it through a paper coffee filter and store it at room temperature in the dark in a glassware container for several hours undisturbed. At this point, it should have turned a deep color of amber.
    3. If it fails to turn amber, but instead remains gray, than its duration within the generator was too long. I use an appliance timer to keep production times consistent from one batch to the next provided that I also am mindful to keep the glass beakers cooled to room temperature at all times while running the machine.
    4. Add one drop of food grade, hydrogen peroxide, 35% strength per gallon of solution (more or less) and stir by either mixing with a glass rod, or else by pouring into another glass container - back and forth a few times - and place it back into darkened storage for a few more hours at room temperature. Now, it should be totally clear with no trace of metallic silver at the bottom of the container.

Leave it to me in my excitement to share with you information which I am not totally clear on the details yet! I should have done more experimentation first....

Well, I went into my kitchen and dropped a single drop of 35% strength food grade hydrogen peroxide into a two quart glass pitcher of deeply amber colored silver water only to slowly watch as it proceeded to turn jet black!

Then I thought, hey, what if it's a matter of several factors, all of which get simplified to how much hydrogen peroxide is added to solution?

So, I added enough hydrogen peroxide to probably burn my mouth if I were to drink it. Very quickly, and without stirring, the bottom of the pitcher turned clear and migrated its clarity upwards towards the top bringing with it many tiny bubbles until the whole solution became clarified from a previous condition of completely opaque blackness. And the inside surface of the glass pitcher was covered in bubbles clinging to the sides beneath the water level. So, more experience is needed before I know for certain how to go about this with consistently desirable results instead of the disaster which I had witnessed just a few moments earlier.

Comment

Mallet Finger

What is the best way to heal connective tissue between finger joints and strengthen the tissue?

Or, to heal the finger bones?

What is Mallet Finger?

Comment

Mallet Finger

Originally posted by Why-me View Post
        What is the best way to heal connective tissue between finger joints and strengthen the tissue?

Or, to heal the finger bones?

What is Mallet Finger?
        Becker described drilling holes in the bone and inserting electrodes in order to pass a low amperage current through the bone marrow to stimulate stem cell production.

He also described cutting away cartilage in a rabbit's joint to serve as debridement to get the body involved before applying his healing modality to regenerate the cartilage.

Just as exercise injures muscles and thus stimulates them to heal stronger than they were before their injury during exercise, debridement comes in many forms to get the body to reawaken its awareness of an injury that it has decided to ignore. Dr. Pramod Vora of Mumbai India uses pricking and a silver salve to beat Becker's 90 day regeneration of a patient losing a portion of the last finger digit to regain that finger intact with print and nail integrity within 21 days with photo documentation at...

SpaceAge Group of Companies

The second best option for healing injuries is commonplace: the body simply closes the wound over with scar tissue which stiffens the area. Flesh is made up of a percentage of various tissue types: connective (scar) tissue and precursors to stem cells. Their apportionment determines the "age" of the tissue be it old or young. Becker could make tissue younger upon completion of his regeneration protocols cited in his book, "The Body Electric", and in his patent at...

http://tinyurl.com/becker-patent

Since a mallet finger is an internal injury to the tendon of the finger, and if it is not a fresh injury but an old one which did not heal properly, than it would have to be reinjured before Becker's or Vora's regenerative methods could be employed.

Although most people nowadays use colloidal silver for various uses related to pathology, I believe that only ionic silver can feed the tissues the nutrition it needs to invoke the conversion of stem cells from newly forming connective tissue during healing at the skin, pericardia, bone marrow, and white blood cells.

It is best to avoid silver salts, such as: silver nitrate or silver chloride (etc), since they encourage the formation of argyria. Salts add no net charge to solution. Since ionic silver is very unstable with a tendency to precipitate out of solution, its bioavailability is hampered unless a net charge is added. Since the white blood cells are capable of creating chemical hand grenades of electric charge - as well as squirting hydrogen peroxide at pathogens - to fight germs, and hydrogen peroxide is an example of a chemical equivalent of a net charge carrier, I believe that our study of silver's use as a healing nutrient should begin with a study of the white blood cell.

Silver hydroperoxide with MSM may be an advantageous alternative since the addition of hydrogen peroxide adds a net charge of negative voltage surpassing that of the acids normally employed for the formation of silver salts? It is formed by adding MSM to colloidal silver and then adding food grade hydrogen peroxide. For external use, it needs to be diluted down to around one or two percent except for the ears it can be full strength. But for internal use, it can have lemon juice added for taste.
        Last edited by Vinyasi; 07-23-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

You are practicing medicine without a license.

You are not correct with your assessment.

Perhaps you should quit giving advice and get your own health in order.

You should only post about your personal experiences.

If you get sued, it is because you failed someone with intent.

Comment

You are entitled to your opinion, but consider jurisdiction...

https://youtu.be/YIeHch84ces

Comment

People use to drink ink. Now they do not because it is a known poison.

When you can show results using blind testing and a control group from at least three different independent accredited testing facilities, then maybe you will be proven correct.

Until then, you should use your own personal results, taking the time to log and record your health with a licensed doctor or two, and meticulously video each step.

Are you willing to be your own guinea pig?

Comment

Good question. Glad you brought it up.

People use to drink ink. Now they do not because it is a known poison.

When you can show results using blind testing and a control group from at least three different independent accredited testing facilities, then maybe you will be proven correct.

Until then, you should use your own personal results, taking the time to log and record your health with a licensed doctor or two, and meticulously video each step.

Are you willing to be your own guinea pig?
                I don't answer to you. I'm my own guinea pig to myself. I need not prove myself to anyone. My testimony in a public place is sufficient to complete my task of sharing my results. You're entitled to your opinion/s and I'm entitled to my independence.

Does a Johnny Appleseed need proof that every one of his seeds will sprout? Does looking back over my shoulder - to check on the seeds I plant - validate myself? Does every seed, or any seed, stuck in the ground need to sprout to validate my endeavors?

No. Because I only judge myself to myself, not the seeds I leave behind. That's for you to judge if you like...

https://youtu.be/IByW3dd4UoE?t=19m40s

Comment

Silver, Beeswax, Coating / Settling an Upset Stomach and Wound Care

Search for BEESWAX SILVER. It is fair to suggest this as an excellent combination.

The combination of beeswax and silver arose as a perceived need to coat the stomach to ease its sensitivity to the aftermath of bathing in silver hydroperoxide. The solution is to cook noodles, or a sauce for them, of melted cheese and beeswax. The cheese hides the beeswax and the beeswax has a positive impact on helping a sensitive stomach lining to calm down regardless of how the stomach got that way through silver usage or otherwise.

Apparently, the upset to the stomach from bathing in ionic silver comes about due to silver ions migrating through the lymphatic pathways and bloodstream to effect stomach secretions. If silver ions become paired with chloride ions, then the silver will precipitate into particles and defeat the entire purpose of a bath in silver hydroperoxide which is to make colloidal silver bioavailable for stimulating regeneration by its oxidation with food grade hydrogen peroxide and hence transformation into a soup of various oxides, hydroxides, peroxides and hydroperoxides of silver.

Antimicrobial beeswax coated polylactide films with silver control release capacity. - PubMed - NCBI- http://tinyurl.com/beeswax-silver

The link above lends itself to suggest that possibly it might be interesting to speculate whether or not silver embedded into beeswax could serve as a sort of artificial scab to aid in the healing of wounds? This could be possible if the beeswax were incorporated into a lotion. I found a recipe on YouTube which uses borax to emulsify oil and beeswax. By using silver hydroperoxide with MSM as my substitute for the water in her recipe, I was able to get a lotion based on coconut oil that has been very interesting when spread onto open wounds to help them heal.

And I've begun to experiment with supplementing my use of silver in the bath by also taking zinc in one form or another on the basis of the claim that half of the population is genetically predisposed toward failing to methylate their sulfur as part of a process which is zinc dependent...

The Glutathione/Sulfation/Methylation Pathway - http://tinyurl.com/methylate-zinc

...and that digestion is worth avoiding when attempting to absorb silver ions suspended in water since the digestive system's stomach and liver, and such, will try and modify whatever we ingest while the skin and lymphatic system will not. And since nanosized silver particles cannot significantly travel beyond a few millimeters through the flesh, colloidal silver won't do for whole body nourishment. So, I make a watery suspension of silver, which have reacted with hydrogen peroxide, at a concentration dilute enough to hopefully avoid silver hydroperoxides from coming out of solution and floating around, but instead remain in solution as ions of oxidized silver and combine this mixture with MSM (which enhances rejuvenation since it's methylated sulfur) and cayenne pepper (which enhances circulation) and take this mixture through the skin for a few hours in a warm bath. Or else, I can leave out the cayenne pepper and use this watery solution in a recipe for emulsifying oil and beeswax, using borax as my emulsifying agent, for a wound care lotion.

If a cell can't methylate, then a cell can't eliminate. And if it can't eliminate, then how can it be expected to metabolize nanosized silver without resorting to argyric storage in fatty tissue?
                  Last edited by Vinyasi; 08-30-2016, 10:04 AM. Reason: better title and update

Comment

Beeswax, Paranoia and Depression - A Cure for all Mental Illness?

Beeswax has another benefit: the alleviation of fear, resentment towards persecution and depression.

Besides melted cheese or cream cheese, beeswax can be diluted into melted butter as the basis for various recipes, such as: fudge, cheese cake, cake icing, etc.

And only a little beeswax goes a long way in allaying mental illness and any lingering resentments from past traumas, etc.

So, a double boiler, or a candy / chocolate melting pot, or a crock pot is a handy kitchen tool to blend melted beeswax with various other ingredients.

Some reviewers on Amazon have described getting cheap beeswax which has been blended with paraffin wax rather than being pure 100% beeswax. So, beware of imitations!
                    Last edited by Vinyasi; 08-16-2016, 02:33 PM.

Comment

What? Me Worry?

I'm not a doctor, so I'm practicing something other than medicine. You haven't proven that I am practicing medicine. That's a presumption before becoming an established fact.

That's debatable since you haven't pinpointed what specifically is wrong with my assessment: everything I wrote or just part of it?

I cited everyone else as authority when I stated anything outside my realm of personal experience. So, what gives? You got a problem with my method? It can't possibly be with my content since you have conceded to me my opinions regarding my own experiences.

When advice is free, opinions flow freely. I haven't heard of any doctor giving free advice, much less sued for it.

And I'm healthy enough to form my own opinions and share them.

I can quote anyone I want - including you - unless our conversation is private and stated in advance as such.

I always fail myself if I make a mistake. But then, I never sue myself. I just pick myself up and try again. My intention is to be the fool who is willing to stick his neck out on behalf of himself and everyone else who cares to watch. Only by risking my credibility will my soul chime in with improvements -- and only afterwards.

I have to make my foolish mistakes first, or else what's a soul good for? I might as well be soulless.

My intention is always for the greater common good when it comes to subjecting myself to being my own test case. Anyone who wants to depend on me makes the same foolish assessment and takes the same soulful risk.

So, to be safe in today's world fraught with lawsuits ad infinitum, it pays to be without a soul to avoid playing the fool. Is that what you want? That's what you're asking.

Comment

I've just stumbled on an important discovery...

...which may be related to ALS, aka Lou Gehrig's Disease - what my mother died of...

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post

[snip]...

If a cell can't methylate, then a cell can't eliminate. And if it can't eliminate, then how can it be expected to metabolize nanosized metals without resorting to argyric storage in fatty tissue?
                        Formation and detoxification of ammonia, urea cycle and its regulation, hyperammonaemia

Urea cycle
                        Ammonia detoxification
                        Ammonia is rapidly removed from the circulation in the liver, converted into a water soluble compound known as urea. Ammonia is toxic to the CNS because it reacts with the α-ketoglutarate to form glutamate. As a consequence, the depleted levels of α-ketoglutarate impairs the function of the Citric Acid cycle in neurons, depriving them energy production. Furthermore, glutamate is a potent CNS neurotransmitter, thus any significant increase in the concentration of glutamate could have abnormal effects in synaptic transmission.

Urea cycle regulation
                        Urea cycle is regulated by the rate limiting enzyme carbamoyl phosphate synthase I, the first enzyme of the ammonia detoxification pathway. It is only active in presence of its allosteric activator N-methyl-glutamate amino acid. It catalyzes the condenstaion of ammonium ions NH4+, CO2 and ATP to form carbamoyl phosphate, a product that will condense with L-ornithine in order to initiate the urea cycle.
                        I have this liver condition of hyperammonaemia. I know this, because I have never acclimated to the inclusion of ammonia (in the form of chloramine) in our municipal water supply of southern California (in November of 1984) and elsewhere.

For want of an accurate assessment, I have been diagnosed in 1987 as a fruit cake, namely: mentally ill of a specific variety (neurotically scared - megalomaniac style - of what impact my environment might have upon me), while my mother was initially diagnosed in 1994 as toxic from manmade stuff. {We both were living in southern California at the time.} But since there was no known medically endorsed treatment modality for her condition, she sought and quickly found a second opinion: ALS, for which there is still no known treatment. Just experimental drugs which she participated in as a member of the control group (she was given plain water to inject into herself, daily, for several weeks, with - of course - no results). She died after five years of the diagnosis.

But it's what I fail to eliminate that's more telling than anyone else's opinion of my mental state no matter what their qualifications to shut me up. Eye, there's the rub, ladee.

Notice how methylation is part of the cycle, described above, in the processing of ammonia into urea? {Last paragraph, "N-methyl-glutamate amino acid".}

As I recall, I asked her doctor if they know anything about ALS. He said, not much. But they do know that the production levels of glutamates in the brain of victims of ALS has something to do with it.

Notice how glutamates are involved, as described in the above quote, regarding hyperammonaemia?

So, I'm making a very loose association, here, between ALS, methylation, and a specific liver condition. Any one of these three conditions may not show up paired with either of the other two. That's why I say a loose association.

Whew!

Comment

The Impossibility of Suffering from Argyria!

My pee stains remain yellow even when they dry on the sides of the toilet. But where ever the pee splashes up onto the toilet after first hitting the hard water inside the toilet, and then dries, only then does this blend of hard tap water mixed with pee stain black from the copious amount of silver super-saturated within my body fluid.

You see, I take silver in the bath by first making a gray translucent, almost opaque, mud of colloidal silver in a two liter size beaker which had started out filled exclusively with distilled water before turning on my colloidal generator to make colloidal silver. Then I dilute this down by adding enough distilled water to make a volume of a gallon or slightly more. I continue to stir while adding 60 cc of hydrogen peroxide, food grade, 35% strength (which I always store in the fridge) and wait until the solution turns clear before adding a spoonful of 99.9% pure MSM crystals and stir some more for several hours. All of this takes roughly a day or less. Then I pour it into the bath in which over a cup of MSM has been added, plus a little cayenne pepper (not too much!), and then I soak in this mixture for at least an hour (if not more than an hour) until I'm either bored or chilled. I do this several times a week.

The silver is ionically so stable, yet so concentrated, within my body fluid that it takes the hardness of my tap water to bring it out of solution causing the silver to precipitate as a black film deposited onto my toilet seat. Yet, my dried pee cannot illicit the same result! In other words, even my pee is so chemically and ionically balanced to prevent silver from coming out of solution and blackening my toilet. And I suffer from absolutely no argyria.

This defies conventional so-called wisdom on the subtopic of what constitutes too much use of silver.
                          Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-01-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Regeneration is within our Reach as DIY Homemakers...

The Regeneration Expertise of Dr. Robert Otto Becker, MD, is within our Reach as DIY Homemakers.

Comment

Recipe for a fizzy drink without manmade Vitamin C

Since I saturate my body - daily - with lots of silver in the form of hydroperoxide of silver, I have to avoid the ingestion of manmade Vitamin C due to its ability to encourage the occurrence of argyria in the flesh while undergoing so much absorption of silver through my skin during my baths with the stuff, plus my slothful tendency to avoid the use of natural citrus fruits, or fruit juice in general, and add to this my inability to adequately thirst for water to quench my need to hydrate myself, I have discovered I can make an adequate substitute for natural fruit juices and avoid manmade Vitamin C to help me get sufficient fluids to hydrate somewhat better than if I didn't 'fake' myself into drinking more fluids at all.

Into a mixing container I add /to taste/ some sugar (coconut sugar in my case), then some powdered calcium carbonate, a light sprinkling of food grade diatomaceous earth, and a premixed blend of pure food grade powdered acids of citric, malic and tartaric. Blend, stir or shake, and dispense half a spoonful into an empty glass and add some water and swirl or stir.

Mmmmmm, yum! And no manmade Vitamin C.

The acid blend linked to above is from Home Brew Ohio composed of 50% Malic Acid, 40% Citric Acid, and 10% Tartaric Acid.

If I want Vitamin C, I can always get the natural kind from sprouting some lentils, or else buying some fresh produce from the grocery store, such as lemons or grapefruit.

But there's no reason, no good reason, to encourage the formation of argyria and then blame the silver. Not a chance.

Scientific inquiry requires honesty plus accuracy - which are not two easy qualities to get right all the time since "the devil is in the details" and "those not skilled in the art" will surely fail and either blame themselves or blame their benefactor who passed this story to them.

Neither outcome is necessary.

Comment

Beeswax copes with lots of ionic/soluble silver in the body.

You'd think that argyria was the first and foremost thing to worry about when ingesting, or absorbing, lots of silver? At least, that's what the underfed minds of humanity are bred to believe.

The oxidation of colloidal silver by the use of food grade hydrogen peroxide alters that reality by avoiding argyria altogether in favor of a new problem: what to do about the particles of silver which form within the stomach upon interaction with its hydrochloric acid secretions?

Eat a little beeswax!

But then, there's a new problem...
                                What to do about beeswax sticking to the teeth?

Easy...
                                Melt it with oil, or butter. Not too much oil to prevent a greasy coating surrounding a confection dipped in this blend unless the oil and beeswax are going into another recipe, such as: a fudge brownie, or melted cheese via a macaroni & cheese recipe for instance.

Beeswax Candy - http://tinyurl.com/bee-candy

Comment

Working...
                                X