Grounding the Human Body for Health_Nature has the Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grounding the Human Body for Health_Nature has the Answer

The 'Dirt Cheap' secret to maintaining a healthy immune system & reduction of Pain/Inflamation!
    Grounding the Human Body for Health, Nature has the Answer.

Electronic devices can make you sick by destroying your immune system.
    Specially in cold dry weather were the static electricity is naturally higher!

Here are but some of many videos regarding the Health Benefits of touching the Earth.

iPad vrs. Kindle - EARTHING Video
    iPad vrs. Kindle - EARTHING Video - YouTube

David Wolfe's Earthing Experiment - Part One - YouTube
    David Wolfe's Earthing Experiment - Part One
    (There's 5 Parts total)

I foresee advances in the Earthing phenomena, only recently reawakened by Clint Ober, which will take the simple premise of a single wire connecting our insulated lifestyle several steps further.

My premise is simple. What if feeble people make less use of their environment than do healthy people? Even good food and sunshine will not have the same effect on various states of health versus non-wellness. Although some good things may be good for everyone, I doubt to the same degree due to our own limitations of extracting only so much value out of any experience and no more.

Hence, I've sought a means to amplify the Earthing experience rather than merely take its benefit at a passive rate from the environment.

There are probably several methods of doing this using simple electronic components along the lines of the biocircuitry of Leon Ernest Eeman, plus a few ideas whenever we can learn them from people like Eric Dollard and Peter Lindemann and Trevor Constable and William Lyne and John Bedini and Aaron Murakami and good ole Tesla himself.

But sometimes, inspiration is required, too.

Comment

Working...
    X