Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moria View Post
    I'll repeat what I posted on the PI Forum:

Last: I believe that maybe I belong to the LSR, but that doesn't really bother me.
    I truly believe that when things don't change, the way we would like them to do, in our lives, then maybe it's time to question ourselves, by asking; 'What Is My Payoff For Staying In This Situation?'
    I honestly think that if we're not 'able' to change certain habits/thought forms/beliefs, then maybe we need to look at WHY we're not able to. Is it because if we DID, we would have to respond to our Lives in a way that we are not truly ready for? Is it because we feel 'safe', staying within a pattern we've had for years? Is it because... you get the picture!
    hi moria, and all,
    I couldn't have put it any better my self.....and ya, if it is given Attention then it will be, neg or pos.

....Adrienne
    Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

I really hope they wont use our testimonials without permission and ofcourse if they serve other languages that is good for other potential customers.
      I see from all the posts that Californians are going to have German language support .
      Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

testimonials

Hi Jure,

Those testimonials were used as fillers for the development of the website. It was put online accidentally without password protection. When I first saw it from a link posted, it surprised me too until I realized who had that website built.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Private Labeling

Private Labeling is very standard business amongst almost every major corporation in the world. For example, you can develop a software package yourself and if it meets certain standards, for example IBM Business Solutions will put their name on it even though they didn't develop it and will use their own name to help promote it widely. I'm sure they may tweak it a bit, etc... This can be a smart move if done properly.

Some people who aren't familiar with private labeling may think a company is selling out but that doesn't mean they are selling out, they are doing what they have always done... they are selling their product. It is pretty well accepted that a company with a product has a job of selling the product or service. Besides a mission statement, purpose, etc... of a company, that is what a company is supposed to do; sell their product.

Actually, the currently existing PATHS websites are all private labeled as well. The product on these websites is under the PATHS name but the name of the website is in whatever name the affiliate wants it to be. PATHS TO LIFE Presents... for example is on one of my sites such as www.pathstolife.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious instead of it saying PATHS-VX Presents... that is a simple version of private labeling.

One thing to take comfort in with PATHS is that no matter who the private label website is owned by or what it looks like, when people sign up for the modules, they are getting the same high quality, same effectiveness technology that people get by going directly to a PATHS website under the PATHS name.

The PATHS company will simply provide the technology so that the quality of the technology will remain the same.

I have experience with private labeling in the supplement world. I had my own brand of cordyceps mushrooms. It was a variety that was more highly concentrated in deoxyribose compounds than any other cordyceps known to man. When people bought these bottles from me, as far as they knew I bottled them myself. I just bought the bottles with no labels on them and put my labels on them with the name of my business.

Fortunately, I had a great relationship with the bottler so I could buy whatever volume I wanted at very low prices. That was a great benefit because usually it isn't worth a company's time to deal with a potential private labeler like a single health food store owner like myself unless they are committing to high volume.

There are private label products and services that everyone uses on a daily basis. Most of the high speed DSL in certain parts of the country are all riding on Qwests backbone. Every single one of your local ISP's in your own towns offering internet service are doing nothing more than private labeling a certain amount of bandwidth. Once it is outside of their location, it is all on the same main lines most likely. Even baby car seats. You can go to most stores and see several different popular brands and when you look really close, they're all made by just a few manufacturers and not by the name brand printed on them. These private labeled products and services are all around us all the time, in your home, at your work, etc...

Even aweber one of the most popular online internet services in the world and I've used them a long time as a happy customer...you can even get a private label site from them and your customers will not know it is aweber. I register all my domain names through jumphere.org . That is my friend's website and most people wouldn't know it but it is a private labeled godaddy site the largest online domain name registrar in the world! LOL It is literally mind blowing what is private labeled all around us.

Anyone who wants more information on what private labeling is all about and how large this concept is in our lives, simply go here:
          private label - Google Search
          Over 40 million websites listed for private label in google so it seems to have a little popularity.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I don't know much about these things, but recently I found out that the exellent spirulina I am using is available under several completely different and competing brand names here in Japan, presumably to appeal to different market sectors. I regard it as a very common practice, one that we are all party to whether we know it or not, and I'm totally okay with that.

What I'm not okay with is using people's testimonials for one label when they genuinely thought that they were identifying with another. It's not good to leave people out of the loop like that. But okay, we've already been through all this! I understand that it was a glitch, I know it won't happen again.

EDIT: Wow, is my Self Esteem module finally kicking in or what? I just noticed.
            Last edited by Rin; 05-26-2007, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Appology from I-mind:

Dear Mr. Klen,
              We here at i-Mind Transformations,Inc would like to formally apologize to you and anyone else that has been unsettled by this. Our site is still in the developmentstages and was suppose to be password protected and not available on the internet,until its completion.
              The use of the testimonial from the PATHS web site was only intended to be place holders while our site was under development. We had and will not ever use any testimonials from PATH customers or other affiliates. We will only use testimonial from our own customer database, this has and always been our intention. Once again, we would like to extend our deepest apologies to you for any problems and or concerns this may have cause you and anyone else.

Sincerely,

i-Mind Transformations Staff

Very nice from them.
              Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Cool!

Comment

I'd like to say Congratulations to the PATHS people for getting this licensing deal! This will be great for all of us - PATHS makes more money and has more to put into research and development of new modules and more and more people are allowed to experience the modules in different countries! What a great way to help change the world! I LOVE IT!

Comment

licensing

It says a lot for Paths when another company wants to use their technology! Way to GO!

Blessings

Comment

Working...
                    X