• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Markoul
    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECokfl2y0Fs[/VIDEO]
    MY BAD...

You are completely RIGHT!!

Actually you have answered Dyetalon question about the 90° offset..with your three images..."ALL ARE THE SAME"

Sorry about any confusion...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Bistander,

Sorry but Markoul CRT Image is not with magnet axis parallel to screen...it is the same as Dyetalon's...except Markoul's magnet is set further away from screen.

When you place magnet parallel to CRT Screen, you get Four Circles...two above ( on say North top)...and Two below where South would be.

center is just a Divergence of straight lines as in ferrocells.

I have several graphics of this three dimensional model of parallel magnet on top of CRT screen...

You could see it on my video Iron and Light.

Regards

Ufopolitics

My bad...post above.IS WRONG.

Field only does the 4 circles(2per pole) when magnet axis is parallel to CRT'S HORIZONTAL LINE.

I believe I should take a brake from magnetism...like Dyetalon wrote before...

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Ferrocell vs CRT

Originally posted by dyetalon View Post
        I agree with the CRT thing. I was putting magnets on Sony CRT's back in the 90's. When I saw the first dipole field using a Ferrocell, that's when I remembered where I had seen that image before. But, the field looks 90 degrees offset between the CRT images and Ferrocell images. A cylinder magnet on the CRT has one pole on the glass, but the magnet under the cell has each pole visible (sideways).
        See pix:

Hi dyetalon,

I think the magnetic field interacts in different ways with the ferrocell and with the CRT. With the CRT, the distortion comes about from the magnet's external field interacting with the moving charges (electron beam) behind the screen described by Lorentz force. In the ferrocell, once equilibrium is achieved, there are no moving charges, so the patterns are not due to Lorentz forces.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Difference

Originally posted by Markoul View Post

Why are the two images on the ends so different? They are both bar magnets with axis parallel to ferrocell plane.

Anybody that cares to answer, it's appreciated. Markoul never answers my questions.

Thanks in advance.

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
            Why are the two images on the ends so different? They are both bar magnets with axis parallel to ferrocell plane.

Anybody that cares to answer, it's appreciated. Markoul never answers my questions.

Thanks in advance.

bi
            Hi Bi,

It is at the start where Dyetalon explains about that image (Parallel-Perpendicular Light Source) with a tiny incandescent lamp...

However he could explain better as difference wise...I am just guessing it is just one light.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

It is at the start where Dyetalon explains about that image (Parallel-Perpendicular Light Source) with a tiny incandescent lamp...

However he could explain better as difference wise...I am just guessing it is just one light.

exactly!

One single light source produces always a halo cloud image of the field whereas a led ring produces the wire-frame flux image of the field.

Best Regards

EM
              MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
              MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
              BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Comment

Thanks in advance.

bi
                I can't help it...LOL! hahahahaha!
                MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
                MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
                BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST

Comment

Hi guys

Ok it took me a while to find my CRT images. That was back in 2006.
                  My wife and I went nuts for a while playing with magnets on a Sony Trinitron.
                  I even modified it by adding resistors to ground off the grids, so it just emitted electrons from the cathodes.
                  No video to deal with, just pure electrons being boiled off the old fashioned way.

Anyway, I'll post the images with a little explanation, and you guys figure it out.

But first, let me make it clear that there is a difference between shadow mask CRT's and aperture mask CRT's.

When color TV's first came out they combined the RGB by guiding each color so they converged on little holes in a piece of metal behind the phosphorus screen. They were difficult to align (RCA had a panel with over 20 adjustments) and if you even moved the TV to another location, you had to 're-converge' the TV using all of those crazy adjustments. These were 'shadow masks' CRT's.

The aperture grill was perfected by Sony, who's TV's and monitors were the best video available back in the days. Their method brought the dot pitch (same rating we use today) down to .2mm which was pretty darn small back then.

If you used a magnifying glass and looked closely at the shadow mask screen while it was running, you would see the image on the left of pix1.
                  If you took a magnifying glass to one of the Trinitron screens you would the image on the right of pix1.

So instead of a sh*t-load of particle chains making slits, we have a metal screen with a bunch of slits. Do you notice the bands of light on the Trinitron seem to be continuous and not looking like little slits?

Ok here's a couple more pix. 3 & 4

3 is a magnet on a shadow mask CRT and 4 is a magnet on a aperture grill (from my modified Sony).

Do you see the correlation I'm trying to make?

I'll be back...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by dyetalon; 05-18-2018, 10:46 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hi Bi,

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    You are seeing a single light on the left image and a multi-light on the right image. The magnet is perpendicular to the light sources in both pix.
                    Note in the left image, the magnet is almost as large as the Ferrocell, but in the right image the magnet is much smaller so we can see the poles more clearly.

Multiple paths create complex patterns that are difficult to analyze.
                    But they do look interesting!

Personally, I prefer single sources of light.
                    Last edited by dyetalon; 05-18-2018, 09:05 PM. Reason: more

Comment

Sorry if I confused anyone with my previous post about the cell vs. CRT.

Here are a couple of images from the old Sony CRT and a cylinder magnet.
                      The first one shows the magnet aligned parallel with the aperture grill slots (vertically) and the second pix is with the magnet perpendicular (90') to the slots.

The image that looks like a Ferrocell image is where the magnet is parallel with the slots. I still don't know why the view changes when the magnet is 90'.
                      It may have something to do with the interlace scanning, but I'm not sure.
                      Actually if you slowly rotate the magnet from 0' to 90' you will see the rings split and turn from a dipole to a quad-pole. Like this:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDPdYsXGL8

oh, there's lots more coming...

Hint: A cathode ray tube (CRT) is really a primitive particle accelerator !
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dyetalon; 05-18-2018, 10:20 PM. Reason: more

Comment

Before I jump ahead too far, ponder this:

Pix1 is a 'black hole' around a magnet's pole as seen using a Ferrocell.
                        Pix2 is a 'black hole' around a pole using a CRT.
                        I know one magnet is a ring and the other is a cube, but a pole is a pole with or without a piece of metal to run thru or not.

I'm talking about the dark spot in the center where the light never goes (or comes from?)

Is this a form of over-saturation or some other phenomenon?
                        Attached Files

Comment

On the CRT

Originally posted by dyetalon View Post
                          Before I jump ahead too far, ponder this:

Pix1 is a 'black hole' around a magnet's pole as seen using a Ferrocell.
                          Pix2 is a 'black hole' around a pole using a CRT.
                          I know one magnet is a ring and the other is a cube, but a pole is a pole with or without a piece of metal to run thru or not.

I'm talking about the dark spot in the center where the light never goes (or comes from?)

Is this a form of over-saturation or some other phenomenon?
                          Hi dyetalon,

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orsMYomjwIw&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

At about 1:02 minutes he approaches the beam head-on with a magnet pole and the beam seams to fold back and never reach the end of the tube. That might cause your dark spot on the CRT.

Won't speculate about the ferrocell. But I've read some interesting facts about them from Michael Snyder. On the ferrocell, the dark spots look the same for N and S poles, on the same magnet or one pole each of N and S from two separate magnets, or no difference between dark spots from real poles or induced poles.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                            Hi dyetalon,

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orsMYomjwIw&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

At about 1:02 minutes he approaches the beam head-on with a magnet pole and the beam seams to fold back and never reach the end of the tube. That might cause your dark spot on the CRT.

Won't speculate about the ferrocell. But I've read some interesting facts about them from Michael Snyder. On the ferrocell, the dark spots look the same for N and S poles, on the same magnet or one pole each of N and S from two separate magnets, or no difference between dark spots from real poles or induced poles.

Regards,

bi
                            Wow. I didn't see that video before. His plasma experiment reacts the same way as a Ferrocell with a single light source.

I do believe you have a good explanation for the 'black hole'. It does appear to push the electrons back when the magnet gets to a certain point.

Now how can we convince the rest of the world the cell is making electrons?

That's were Markgoul's comment about using an electron microscope to analyze the magneto-optic translation is spot-on.

Too bad I don't have access to one.
                            And they are way out of my price range.

Comment

You are comparing a cathode ray gun pattern and magnet with ferrolens.
                              Better to simplify that as much as possible to minimal parts which is a homemade cathode ray gun placed into a utility viewing tank.
                              The translation of criteria into a vacuum gas equivalent. Like primer fields.

magnet and cathode ray.JPG

The nano-structure of superparamagnetic columns in the cell and lambert beer law during the window from random to ordered. The least molested state of the magnet is with the ferrolens so it must be close to equilibrium, or ground state of "Nothing" J=0. When an e-beam gives a gas glow pattern could then yield enough info to compare. The aperture grille is at least a vertical optical gradient. The direct 3D inside the vacuum is a better option. I see most scientist have to work privately under medical lab supervision.

Comment

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                                You are comparing a cathode ray gun pattern and magnet with ferrolens.
                                Better to simplify that as much as possible to minimal parts which is a homemade cathode ray gun placed into a utility viewing tank.
                                The translation of criteria into a vacuum gas equivalent. Like primer fields.

[ATTACH]20843[/ATTACH]

The nano-structure of superparamagnetic columns in the cell and lambert beer law during the window from random to ordered. The least molested state of the magnet is with the ferrolens so it must be close to equilibrium, or ground state of "Nothing" J=0. When an e-beam gives a gas glow pattern could then yield enough info to compare. The aperture grille is at least a vertical optical gradient. The direct 3D inside the vacuum is a better option. I see most scientist have to work privately under medical lab supervision.
                                The cathode rays are electrons becoming electroluminescent in a gas (plasma).

I propose the combined magnetism and light are kicking out electrons from the atomic structure of the Fe3O4 nanoparticles (transitioning to a lower state). These electrons (phonons) are following the magnetic field, just as the plasma in the cathode ray tube does.

Phonon Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonon

Comment

Working...
                                X