U.S. President Donald J. Trump Making America Great Again 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
    Well, come on now AC, "lied on an almost daily basis", would you care to put a few quotes up to back up your statements, because I watched the whole show, and I didn't notice that.

I agree with bromikey, journalism is supposed to be unbiased fact finding,

I'm also sick to death of working 9 am to 9 pm, every god damn day, paying half my income to welfare, for people who don't want to work.

That is AC's calling, full of zhit But other than that he is okay.
    I agree that working a 12 hr day and unable to pay is a bad rap.
    I never can work enough hours, I am 60 years old, worked for the
    big car companies up north, worked 45 years of my life.

No end in sight the LEFT wants to pull the plug on SS just before
    I need to collect some of what I put in over the years, what a mess.

Trump liked the girls, so what, I tell these liberal queers. And like
    you pointed out Trump was only making a silly boyish comment that
    was normal fantasy for boys that are not chasing other boys that is.

Just foolish talk.

Not to mention the base nature of show biz slime slithering up to
    every guy that walks by. Course girls want to be told they are beautiful
    nothing wrong with that until it turns in to a one night stand every 24hrs.

Trump has already brought Ford and GM back. I watched the chopper
    pull out the GM foundry smoke stack in the 80's that had been there
    since the world war, no jobs since.

Our country was nearly lost til TRUMP came and has begun the repair.
    These protests? These protests being allowed are to side track the
    world while Trump moves behind the scenes.

TRUMP ordered the 100 Emom slaughter while he was being sworn in.

Remember how Trump kept calling Obama stupid for announcing boots
    would be on the ground on such and such a day?

See how little media coverage on the Texas Mosque burning?

Hummm.......... All is going to be well with TRUMP
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Trump tweet storming Seattle Judge temp block travel Ban.

Overturns and over powers the President of the USA.

This man's name is William Mount, he was a functioning insider
      (Makin the doe) in 2007 since retire still in the know, listen up.

Here is the Judge who does not work for the USA. This is who
      Judge James Robart is. Swamp sucking money dogs who cares nothing
      for the USA.

Dr William Mount is ex-military insider. You will learn much.
      Criminal Judge exposing himself ignorantly. The swamps green
      slime will surface. Great work Trump.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ZSqOg5Oeg[/VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P04VnVFeYI0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vbmlwMQNkQ

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-16-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
        I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
        Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
        https://youtu.be/cpla_vl2v0g?t=149

Al

Comment

@Bro
          Trump liked the girls, so what, I tell these liberal queers. And like
          you pointed out Trump was only making a silly boyish comment that
          was normal fantasy for boys are not chasing other boys.

Just foolish talk.
          Of course this is what 60 year old gentlemen do... they talk about randomly grabbing someone wife or daughter by the crotch without consent. We must be old fashioned here in Canada because when a 60 year old pervert with orange skin and a triple comb over grabs any woman let alone by her crotch we tend to break their nose first and ask questions later. Why most of the women I know would kick that man's ass on the spot before a man even had a chance to step in... I have seen it before. Maybe it's the harsh climate here but women tend to have a mean streak in them a mile wide if you cross that line.

Personally I like old fashioned, call it as we see it, mutual respect and conviction for one's beliefs. They say we Canadians act like American's used to 50 years ago and I'm okay with that. At some point everyone loses their way and hopefully our friends down south can find your way back. We all have to live here, we have limited resources and as you may know there not making land anymore.

Take care Bro, nice mixing it up with you again.

AC

Comment

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
            @Bro
            . Why most of the women I know would kick that man's ass on the spot
            before a man even had a chance to step in... I have seen it before. Maybe
            it's the harsh climate here but women tend to have a mean streak in them
            a mile wide if you cross that line.

Personally I like old fashioned,
            Take care Bro, nice mixing it up with you again.

AC

I am glad you are okay with manly women that are stronger than the men
            but that is not what we are discussing here nor is that a standard by
            any means.

Here on planet reality God made man and women to be on fire for
            one another and when they are young and impulsive they do wild things.
            It is not Trumps fault he was surrounded by beautiful girls who were like
            most ladies, lesser physically than men, but to each his own.

The nature of the species is to play tug of war using the resources
            made available to each person. The learning curves can be a wild ride
            taking decades to over come as some men are driven more than others.

If this beast nature was not present there would be no propagation
            of the human race because everyone would be like you, analyzing
            and critical of all because others didn't fit into your little box again.

See the little box? This is how small men think. They can not see outside.

Personally I don't like to hang out with women who are build like apes
            who are probably on some form of steroid while the men have no penis
            function due to drinking the water or eating weaponized estrogen filled
            foods like soy products.

If that is your form of old fashion, I feel bad for you, the girls look a
            whole lot better here and I know for a fact TRUMP likes to see
            beauty as all men do. Doesn't mean they are perverts.

Sometimes men and women get caught up in bragging in the heat
            of a flustered moment. Fantasy is part of the human race, WELCOME.

Are you a monk by any chance?
            Last edited by BroMikey; 02-05-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

The selection of your video implies Trump to be on the same plane as
              a faggot/Bi-sexual. You are a sick man AL.

I guess where you live man are simulated by the thought of kissing
              other men on the lips. That is sickening and uncalled for. You
              gravitate toward some bad stuff.

So many sick minds. Now i see you for who you are AL, disgusting
              perv, this is why the spirit in you speaks this same curse over others.
              You have lost all respect with this one gesture of putrefaction.

You remind me of a man i sold a refrigerator to in South Carolina back
              in the 90's. I brought him a frig and it got mud on it so he and his
              live in lover ran into the house for a fresh pair of fruit of the loom
              men's underwear, insisting I use his next pair of drawers to wipe down
              the box with. Then he could be aroused watching me.

I got paid $150 for the frig and got the hell out of there, sick man.

So now we are seeing the manifestation in others projected on TRUMP.

This is a spiritual matter.Unless you renounce these spirits you can not
              gain eternal life. On top of that nothing can be viewed as pure thru
              your eyes.

Judgement has been passed and you will not escape.

All manner of sin must be acknowledged, including your flip flop
              sexual orientation but it is to late most likely. No it is not art.

Al[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
              I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like
              a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let y
              ou do it. You can do anything.

[QUOTE=aljhoa;298221]https://youtu.be/cpla_vl2v0g?t=149
              Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Wow, I thought you were the big facts only guy. Let's break down your last post, shall we!

Implying that Trumps behavior is acceptable just because Clintons was worse is a straw man argument. Is anything acceptable simply because someone else was worse?. It's like saying drinking an ounce of poison is not as bad as a gallon even though both have the same affect.
                Never implied that, sorry, don't put words in my mouth, I hate that, worse then I hate liberal communists. Clinton is a perv, not trump. And Hillary was his accomplice, the end.

Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
                Umm, hello, he said he likes to kiss them, " just kiss", then he says "when your a star", they let you do anything. Which is exactly what I said (I need my first post). (Edit, in my first post)
                What's your point. Aren't you attracted to beatiful. I sure as hell am. I remember a girl I used to date from NFLD, when I was younger, Christ, she talked worse then that. Jeez man, grow a couple.

The alt-right media is just as biased as the alt-left. Did you check your facts using other media sources?. I would agree the left wing media had a field day with Trump however he owns what he said because he said it on television. To say well no I did not say that when everyone heard it and it is recorded is a lesson in stupidity. That is the main reason the media went into a feeding frenzy in my opinion, blatant lying.
                Some of the alt-right is just as biased, I never said they weren't,( stop speaking for me) I said all I heard was non stop lies from CNN and left leaning media. And yes, I do check my facts, with many sources, always.
                You claimed Trump lied everyday, and I called that bull****. I stand by what I said.
                I'm waiting for you to tell me those daily lies, must be hundreds, please, tell me some.

Only 9am to 9pm?, I hold three jobs and I get up at 6am every day and generally go to bed around midnight, had four days off in the last three months. It can get much worse...try working the rigs at 30 below. I'm also a real conservative, not a neoconservative and I'm sick of both the alt-left and the alt-right BS.
                Ok, there's something wrong with you, I see that now. Up till now I really thought you must be smart, maybe an electrical engineer or professor, really. Wow, I was so wrong.
                I said I work 9-9, true, but I get up at 6am every day as well, so what. Geez, midnight, you sure go to bed early, lucky you.
                "Try working the rigs at 30 below", no thanks, but if you want to try and keep up to me and my power saw in the woods, at minus 25, feel free. That's 1 of my jobs, I also am a health care provider, and I own an orchard, What's your point? I didn't say the hours sucked, I said I hate giving half my money to welfare! I stand by that!
                If you enjoy working for other people, then your a dope.

As well criticizing the Conservatives harshly does not make me a Liberal. It means I want the conservatives to grow up and do their job and stop lying and squabbling like little children because it makes everyone look bad.
                Your right, I knew you were a liberal by the crap you've been posting about trump.

To me it means I care more than most do because friends don't let friends do stupid sheet. The Trump/O'Leary I'm an idiot grandstanding will destroy the conservatives in the long term in my opinion.
                See, your lack of real knowledge is blinding, O'Leary is not a conservative, he is a neoconservative, which is a same as neoliberalism. I hope O'Leary does destroy the neocons agenda here I need Canada, as much as I hope Trudeau the man-boy-woman-communist, destroys the neoliberal agenda.

It's funny, trump gets Rob Kennedy junior to head up a vaccine/autism inquiry, and O'Leary, well, he is probably fully invested in the pharmaceutical industry.
                O'Leary is nooo Trump.

Honestly, I'm a Ron Paul fan. Big time. Trump is no Ron Paul, but nobody is, not even Rand comes close to filling his old man's shoes.
                But, Trump is doing a better job already, then the bushes, obamas, and clintons did, in what.. 25 years.
                If I lived in Michigan I would be extremely happy with trump bringing the car makers back.
                My rant is done.
                Unless your next post to me, is defending your ridiculous claim that Trump lied daily, then don't bother, I have way too much work to do, then to respond to this silliness.
                Tell me the Trump lies or stfu.
                Last edited by machinealive; 02-05-2017, 06:43 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  The selection of your video implies Trump to be on the same plane as
                  a faggot/Bi-sexual.
                  Birds of a feather flock together
                  it simply means when people act the same, they normally hang out. Like a clique.
                  Urban Dictionary: Birds of a feather flock together

Milo Yiannopoulos

You are a sick man AL.

So now we are seeing the manifestation in others projected on TRUMP.
                  Trump on 9-11

Judgement has been passed and you will not escape.
                  http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/56/93/...ible-1-159.jpg

Northeast Portico
                  "God who gave us life gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?

https://www.nps.gov/thje/learn/photo...quotations.htm

Al
                  Last edited by aljhoa; 02-05-2017, 04:59 PM. Reason: 652

Comment

Originally posted by machinealive View Post

Let's break down your last post, shall we!...........

Never implied that, sorry, don't put words in my mouth, I hate that,
                    worse then I hate liberal communists. Clinton is a perv, not trump.
                    And Hillary was his accomplice, the end.

Umm, hello, he said he likes to kiss them, " just kiss", ....................

What's your point. Aren't you attracted to beatiful. I sure as hell am.

Jeez man, grow a couple.

Trump is doing a better job already, then the bushes, obamas, and
                    clintons did, in what.. 25 years.

If I lived in Michigan I would be extremely happy with trump bringing
                    the car makers back.

My rant is done

[/B]

Yes we all have watched Trump "Air Kiss" women on the cheek but
                    everyone try to remember he is a clean freak.

What a great guy this MACHINELIVE guy is hey? Yeah I don't hear
                    that enough. Imagine a guy who speaks his thoughts.

That's no rant to me my friend, all red blooded men are drawn to
                    beauty and as for those who are monks I say give the POPE a call
                    do a few hail Mary's and warm up to him.

All those poor NUN's surrounded by abusive liberals

Here is what a bunch of these people look like at our schools,
                    university twits who wouldn't last 5 minutes at our borders.

Whether they go to Catholic school or University it's all the same
                    jungle of strange ideas mixed with readin and writin and rythmatick.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uEtVTSElY0[/VIDEO]
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-05-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Wearing Trump down.

The supreme court is looking at hearing case to invalidate the election. Here is an article about the neocons fighting a full-on war against Trump. The article suggests that the only way that he can hope to survive is to unmask those who did 9/11.
                      A “color revolution” is under way in the United States | The Vineyard of the Saker

Comment

Comey skates,,, Killary incinerates

Trump, Bannon, Conway,,, they are all smart people. Soros is making great progress on his America version of the "color revolution". Trump needs to correct a lot of mis-information and he needs to go on attack. Soros is undoubtedly chuckling on how easy it is to lead so many "Americans" to attack their own country. Did you notice the resemblance between Soros and Jabba the Hutt.
                        https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_asse...ress05-001.jpg
                        http://16005-presscdn-0-36.pagely.ne...5/10/soros.jpg

Trump and company haven't wasted any time preparing their attack.
                        "It appears that a 178-page FBI Clinton Email Document was quietly released on Super Bowl weekend, but discovered by internet researcher Katica. Keep in mind that FBI Director James Comey knew Hillary Clinton broke the law with her illegal personal email server, and yet recommended that no charges be made against Mrs. Clinton. President Donald Trump has kept him on at the FBI, " Why start all over if Comey has all the dirt?
                        Midnight Super Bowl Document Release: 178-Page FBI Hillary Clinton Emails - Wait till You See What's on Page 55! - Freedom Outpost

Heads are going to roll and Comey made a deal to keep his attached. The E-mails prove Comey to be deeply complicit. BUT, trump has bigger fish to fry. Comey will provide the heat to fry them.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                          It has two yellow-red reptilian eyes.

Al

Comment

@machine
                            Never implied that, sorry, don't put words in my mouth, I hate that, worse then I hate liberal communists. Clinton is a perv, not trump. And Hillary was his accomplice, the end.
                            Here is what you said:
                            As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that. I'm not convinced he was wrong in saying that, I remember woman fainting when the Beatles, or Elvis walked by.
                            But in any case, Clinton was the groper in chief, and dear old Hillary and the rest of the neurologically neutered left seemed ok with that.
                            But please, tell me those daily lies, I would love to hear some.
                            First you denied trump said Grab em by the pussy Quote:"As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that". Then you tried to use a false argument to justify it Quote: "But in any case, Clinton was the groper in chief". This is a classic straw man argument.

Umm, hello, he said he likes to kiss them, " just kiss", then he says "when your a star", they let you do anything. Which is exactly what I said (I need my first post). (Edit, in my first post)
                            What's your point. Aren't you attracted to beatiful. I sure as hell am. I remember a girl I used to date from NFLD, when I was younger, Christ, she talked worse then that. Jeez man, grow a couple.
                            Now your using multiple straw man arguments, Trump said he can "Grab em my the pussy" not "just kiss" as you imply. Then you tried to use the false argument that just because we find someone beautiful this may be a reason to grope them. Then you used yet another false argument in implying that "she talked worse then that". Her talking worse cannot justify trumps own action otherwise we could do and say anything and justify it by saying someone was worse than us. You do see the problem with this false reasoning don't you?.

Ok, there's something wrong with you, I see that now. Up till now I really thought you must be smart, maybe an electrical engineer or professor, really. Wow, I was so wrong.
                            I am an Engineer, an Energy Systems consultant and a General Contractor ( I design and build houses in my spare time) however I never claimed to be all that smart. Been stuck in a blizzard the last 3 days and just spent the last four hours plowing two feet of snow...If I was smart I would have moved to B.C., lol. Southern Alberta can be a real pain and if you don't like the weather just wait a minute.

Your right, I knew you were a liberal by the crap you've been posting about trump.
                            I am a conservative and the reason I disagree with Trump is because he's immature and has various metal disorders which makes him unfit for office in my opinion. Does most of the conservative candidates disagreeing with O'Leary make them Liberals?, well no that is absurd.

See, your lack of real knowledge is blinding, O'Leary is not a conservative, he is a neoconservative, which is a same as neoliberalism. I hope O'Leary does destroy the neocons agenda here I need Canada, as much as I hope Trudeau the man-boy-woman-communist, destroys the neoliberal agenda.
                            In fact O'Leary is a conservative candidate and your labeling him as something else does not change this fact. As well hoping O'Leary destroys the conservatives doesn't sounds very conservative to me. I hope the conservatives can offer a better candidate with a real platform so I can vote for them. I like Michael Chong because he is a fiscal conservative and a moderate as well as being active in election reform and he also opposed same sex marriage. The last thing we need is some phony hothead running our country and I would vote for Chong without hesitation in the next election.

Why don't you tell me how you really feel, stfu?... really?. Personally I like debating these issues and hearing others opinions and I would never tell anyone to stfu... but that's just me.

AC

Comment

@Bro
                              Personally I don't like to hang out with women who are build like apes
                              who are probably on some form of steroid while the men have no penis
                              function due to drinking the water or eating weaponized estrogen filled
                              foods like soy products.
                              Do you really need to dehumanize and degrade everyone just to make your point Bro?. No offense but it seems immature in my opinion.

If that is your form of old fashion, I feel bad for you, the girls look a whole lot better here and I know for a fact TRUMP likes to see
                              beauty as all men do. Doesn't mean they are perverts.
                              Canadian women are very beautiful as well however it is there strong will and determination I find most attractive. They are as beautiful as any other women however if you degrade them such as you have here they would probably knock you on your ass Bro... just saying. They don't tolerate BS very well and I can respect that.

Well coffee break is over... time to finish plowing all that damn snow in my yard.

AC

Comment

Quote:
                                Why don't you tell me how you really feel, stfu?... really?. Personally I like debating these issues and hearing others opinions and I would never tell anyone to stfu... but that's just me.
                                Sorry snowflake, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but why don't you actually post some of the many hundreds of lies that you claimed Trump said. I'm trying to debate you but you won't man up and tell me some quotes of trump lying, you just keep avoiding the issue. Personally, I think your probably gonna post a few things which are really just examples of you not comprehending what was said.

For example;

Here is what you said:
                                Quote:
                                As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that.

First you denied trump said Grab em by the pussy Quote:"As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that".
                                Read slow and try to comprehend. I said " I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that".
                                I stand by what I said. Show me where he said he liked to grab pussy.
                                Stop with the straw man bs and tell me the lies.

Here is your quote
                                Quote:
                                Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
                                Where in the hell, does he say what you are reading, you are wrong. He said, just kiss, and "when your a star they let you grab them by the pussy".
                                He never said he likes to grab them, or has grabbed them, read slowly. I am right, you are mis-reading, and misleading

Then you used yet another false argument in implying that "she talked worse then that". Her talking worse cannot justify trumps own action otherwise we could do and say anything and justify it by saying someone was worse than us. You do see the problem with this false reasoning don't you?.
                                When I said I had a girlfriend that talked worse then that, that wasn't a false argument, it was me pointing out that you are acting more girly then some of the girls I have dated. Grow a pair, you sound like a cuck, an old woman, in my opinion.
                                The only problem I see is you avoiding the claim you made, that trump lied daily.
                                Man up.

I am a conservative and the reason I disagree with Trump is because he's immature and has various metal disorders which makes him unfit for office in my opinion.
                                What mental disorders, let's hear your diagnosis Doc, please, enlighten me. What are the mental disorders. Your making up ****. Just like the lies trump said, which you have yet to provide 1, just 1. But,but.... the straw man, grow a pair snowflake.

Does most of the conservative candidates disagreeing with O'Leary make them Liberals?, well no that is absurd.
                                Now your using false arguments. But, but.. the straw man, grow a pair, snowflake.

In fact O'Leary is a conservative candidate and your labeling him as something else does not change this fact. As well hoping O'Leary destroys the conservatives doesn't sounds very conservative to me. I hope the conservatives can offer a better candidate with a real platform so I can vote for them. I like Michael Chong because he is a fiscal conservative and a moderate as well as being active in election reform and he also opposed same sex marriage. The last thing we need is some phony hothead running our country and I would vote for Chong without hesitation in the next election.
                                Bush was supposed to be a conservative too, even ran as one, ( you do know republicans are supposed to be conservatives, right) but he was a neocon.
                                You just used another false argument. But,but... the straw man, grow a pair.
                                And Hillary wasn't a democrat( ie liberal) she was a neocon.
                                Just because someone says they are conservatives or liberal does not make it so.
                                Your talking trash. Give me something good, come on, I know you can do better that, my 15 year old daughter can argue her case better than this.
                                I know, the straw man, boo hoo.

Soo, maybe, just maybe, you can finally put up 1, just 1 God damn quote where Trump lied, without screaming straw men, false arguements, or what ever else you come up with, cause I'm really too busy, and you made the claim, kind of like when someone screams OU, but can't deliver, know what I mean.
                                And also, please Doc, tell me your diagnosis of trumps mental disorder.
                                Last edited by machinealive; 02-07-2017, 12:50 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X