Praise to the Muslim gOd of Jihad. Peace Peace

The Answer is easy, GOD HIMSELF stated that HE took this
      OLD HATRED very personally. In other words HE said first of all
      that when HE is finished dealing with this murdering band, that the
      NATIONS will KNOW HIM.

HOW? Oh that's easy, any sane person with an ounce of goodness
      inside of them will never stand by while their loving family members
      are segmented.

We can all feel the fire of protection burning. You WILL know HIM?

Because that this OLD HATRED boasts of the slaughter of the human
      race outside of their murderous religion of death it is as if THEY HAVE
      BOASTED against GOD HIMSELF. Well that is what we see here in the
      "ANCIENT TEXT"

We see the phrase over and over "AS I LIVE SAITH THE LORD" when you
      see that phrase you have witnessed the final words of HIS judgement.

A gigantic big no no to stir up the FURY Of THE CREATOR, to play gOd
      or to take away HIS position as the Final Judge. That's like and ant
      cracking jokes about how it is going to take out a super nova.

Those who love the OLD HATRED have been projected to fall on
      the Mountains of Israel for thousands of years and until your lifetime
      this has never taken place. We are watching it now.

THE PROPHETS HAVE SPOKEN IT AND IT WILL NOT RETURN VOID!!

EZEK 35:5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
      6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.
      12 And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.
      13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.

https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...united-states/
      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2016, 07:33 AM. Reason: innapropriate pics for this forum

Comment

no more pics

BroMikey,

Regardless of what the truth is, I don't want to see those kind of pics in this forum. If anyone wants to see that, they can go search it on their own. It's inappropriate and invasive.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I will respect your wishes Aaron

I will not post anymore pictures of these beheading whether
          they be in America or abroad as this is very heart rendering.

Also our children in America are simply not used to this reality.

I will never post another graphic beheading again.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            BroMikey,

Regardless of what the truth is, I don't want to see those kind of pics in this forum. If anyone wants to see that, they can go search it on their own. It's inappropriate and invasive.

You are right, I have enclosed a link to a list of beheadings in THE USA
            that if someone is interested can find out on their own.
            It's all true and this partial list is only the well documented irrefutable
            cases of dyed in the wool sharia Jihad here at home. Many hundreds of
            cases in court rooms are thrown out when the corrupt justice system
            coves it up.

https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...united-states/

Many Americans are completely
            unaware that beheadings are not just something that takes
            place “somewhere over there.” In reality, there have actually
            been many cases of beheadings in the U.S. over the past
            decade, although you would never know it by observing the
            main stream media. Almost all of these cases are suppressed
            or outright censored by government officials, agencies and
            media elites.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErzxOz3Dzv8[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5Bwj3iTrg[/VIDEO]
            Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Kill Trump says ISIS

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QBpEjpzKt0[/VIDEO]

Published on Dec 26, 2015

Alex Jones covers the latest news on the TSA trying to get
              rid of the opt-out system even thought it has been proven not
              to work and how Obama has been working with ISIS and the
              Muslim Brotherhood to eradicate Christianity from the Middle East.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're
              reaching millions help us reach millions more.

Comment

Even the beasts sing the praises of allah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7QJZM7xwGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vogp-n1-JPA

Comment

Allah or death

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSJYk7QfzbM#t=83.185162[/VIDEO]

Comment

Gaddafi warned about the destruction of Europe

Herzl and Rothschild were responsible for the launch of the State of israel. They and others envisioned a "greater israel" to emerge later,,, From the Nile to the Euphrates. They started the ethnic cleansing at Der Yassim. For the last several years, they (we) have been bombing various States back to the stone age so that israel could feel secure. That doesn't really work. I went to israel several years ago to see for myself. It feels like a garrison. Israel now wants to surround every settlement with a wall.
                    Israel attacked millions of people. The pissed off millions of people.

Many of these pissed off people have lots of money for arms. Israel gambled on fracturing the whole region. The U.S. military refused to invade Syria because of the expected very high causalities. Langley and Tel Aviv whipped up a mercenary army and supported it lavishly. Russia knew that; after pox americana finished trashing MENA, it would turn to Russia. Might as well make a stand in MENA.

The U.S. military didn't want to thrash the whole area,,, the politicians demanded it.
                    "Before being overthrown, Libya’s secular dictator tried to warn the West of a new Reign of Terror, essentially foretelling, “After me, the Jihad.”

This was disclosed with the recent release of phone conversations from early 2011 between Muammar Gaddafi and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair."
                    "Gaddafi further warned Blair:

“They want to control the Mediterranean and then they will attack Europe.”

And ISIS has, indeed, been battling to take control of Libya’s main oil ports in recent weeks. The group has also long been planning to use Libya as a base from which to launch attacks on nearby southern Europe"
                    "But the war-making diplomats triumphed over the diplomacy-making soldiers. Hillary buffaloed the brass and got her war."
                    "The true Benghazi scandal indicts not just Hillary, but the entire Western power elite, whose wars have, as Gaddafi warned, flooded the world with a Jihadi Deluge and installed a postdiluvian Reign of Terror over us all. "
                    "After Me, The Jihad," Gaddafi Tried To Warn The West, But Nobody Listened | Zero Hedge
                    Europe expects to receive many millions of fighting -age men (refugees). DAESH has slipped control of Tel Aviv and Langley. The U.S. is trying to keep DAESH in business tearing up Syria. Evidently, nobody considered what would happen if radical islam had the oil wealth from Syria at their disposal.
                    With Syria becoming one big jihadi base and millions of fighters already in Europe, things would get very bloody.
                    Israel might have bought short-term security at the expense on long-term survival. They might have also caused the extremism that will destroy Europe.
                    Last edited by Danny B; 01-22-2016, 03:25 PM. Reason: mis steak

Comment

The term Jihad has only been around since the creation of the Koran
                      in the 600's AD or 600 years after the death of Jesus Christ.

But what I think everyone may be missing is that God Himself
                      idenified this same group 4 thousand years ago or there about.

This ancient battle is referred to as "THE OLD HATRED" the people
                      on whom this battle has been waged for thousands of years had
                      always known this. Allah is just a recent tag that ISLAM has put
                      upon them selves as delivered by the child molesting perv.

The Ishmaelites have always had it in for their brothers.

It goes back to the bastard child Abraham had with his young
                      slave girl that GOD rejected (Not the Promised seed), being a
                      child of the flesh.
                      Sarah was 99 years old and she was afraid the promise of her coming
                      child was not possible so she gave Abraham the slave girl so as
                      to help God out. We can't have God failing before us now can we?

Of course men screw up when It seems like a pretty good deal huh?

God just overlooked it for his great name sake and THEN Sarah had
                      her baby. Oops. Big surprise. This one was from God as
                      Sarah was to old and this child was a child of the spirit, no bastard.
                      naturally they fought ever since as to who was the promised seed.

If you want to understand where Jihad actually started you must
                      look in the ancient text for the term "THE OLD HATRED" and there
                      you will find Islam murdering Jews when they found them weak
                      or out numbered them because of their bitter envy/Jealousy.

Here you can see recent history just in the last few hundred years.
                      But "THE OLD HATRED" has gone on for much longer than American's
                      or European's care to research. The average man looks at these wars
                      as if people might just fight a while and then patch it up, surely
                      forgive one another over time.

The people who have been at war for thousands of years have passed
                      all of the details down for generations, they can not explain what they
                      are facing to us. The rest of the world is finally catching on all to often
                      after it is to late to save their loved one's.

This was meant to be. The only one who can settle this is the
                      ALMIGHTY and that is the way HE wants it. Until then these nations
                      will respond every way possible without peace.

This was made by design to reveal what this "OLD HATRED" really
                      can do when folks are instilled with a dark spiritual force that drives
                      them to murder.

Have a good look.

The History of Jihad against the Austrians (1500 - 1683)

This site is dedicated to frank and fearless reporting and
                      commenting on the Islamic Jihad

Here you will read about the history of the Islamic Jihad
                      from its beginnings at Mecca in 620 C.E. up to 9/11, and
                      the lessons it has for us in today’s challenging times. If we
                      are to understand Islam, we need to understand the
                      temperament of its founder Mohammed (PBUH*), the way
                      victorious Muslims have treated the subject people, and
                      above all the reasons for the victory of Islam.

History of Jihad against the Austrians (1500 - 1683)
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-22-2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Meatball wars

Denmark town votes for ALL public buildings to serve pork | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Here is a wonderful love story of a young 12 year old girl who
                          did not want to be part of her family who hated all of the American's
                          where they lived in OHIO. Because she has chosen to worship GOD
                          in Jesus Name she is still hunted today. Now how could a 12 year old
                          be hated by her own father for speaking of the Love of Jesus and the
                          power of forgiveness? How could her father begin making plans to
                          slit his little girl throat? Where is the peace in that?

She will be killed if found.

But first a word from our responser

http://
                          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...5/I-feel-like-
                          life-danger-College-student-22-famously-fled-Muslim-
                          home-Christian-reveals-new-memoir-abused-child-
                          threatened-mental-institution.html

Muslim schoolgirl, who famously converted to Christianity on Facebook and ran away from her Ohio home, reveals how ten years on she's still estranged and living in fear of honor killing by family or fanatics

Read more: Rifqa Bary who converted to Christianity over Facebook is living in fear | Daily Mail Online
                          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Muslim schoolgirl, who famously converted to
                          Christianity on Facebook and ran away from her
                          Ohio home, reveals how ten years on she's still
                          estranged and living in fear of honor killing by
                          family or fanatics

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-18-2020, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Car competition

I've always said that France would burn. Little did I know that it has been burning for years.
                            "January 1. The Interior Ministry announced the most anticipated statistic of the year: a total of 940 cars and trucks were torched across France on New Year's Eve, a 12% decrease from the 1,067 vehicles burned during the annual ritual on the same holiday in 2014. Car burnings, commonplace in France, are often attributed to rival Muslim gangs that compete with each other for the media spotlight over which can cause the most destruction. An estimated 40,000 cars are burned in France every year."
                            The Islamization of France in 2015

How nice, a competition to see who can cause the most destruction. Just wait until the welfare money gets cut off. Europe is crashing badly.

Comment

When I was a teenager back in 1973 I drove into Dearborn
                              many times on my way to work. Sometimes I would enter an Arab
                              store with 2" bullet proof glass to buy something. There were times
                              that i was well aware that the Muslim men would stop their ranting
                              when I would come in the store.

http://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Shariah_-_The_Threat_to_America_Team_B_Report_.pdf

I wondered why they would be acting out some aggressive behavior,
                              then suddenly stop, looking up as I came into their store with a very
                              guilty look on their faces. Other times they might still be talking when
                              I would come in (it would be their son talking to Dad) and the older
                              man would shhhh........ Shhhhh.........quiet, the other who was talking
                              with anger.

Why were they carrying on so? What were they hiding?

Then I had this job where I would go outside to dump the mop bucket
                              of water in the beautiful summers up north where I grew up and over
                              heard a party next door. It was a Muslim family who lived next door
                              and they were eating/drinking and the young men were acting out their
                              violent hatred before their peers.

To make a along story short I was the little rich kid growing up in
                              the wealthy areas, just driving around finding more of the world.
                              Back then Muslims were jailed for child rape, no more.

The Rich Mob Jews on the other end (Farmington Hills and suburbs)
                              built fortresses larger enough for their children to ride a dirt bike in
                              the lower levels. They look like condo's.

I left Detroit in 1995 and never came back. Today Detroit has
                              bronze statue of Lucifier on display for devoted Satanist as well
                              as many minority groups running everything by gang war/drug
                              wars and the Justice Dept protects all of these people when
                              they stand to gain huge sums of money.

City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law

- See more at: National Report | America's #1 Independent News Source
                              city-michigan-first-fully-implement-sharia-law/#sthash.r
                              7AIgn8p.dpuf

<NationalReport>

In a surprise weekend vote, the city council
                              of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city
                              to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough
                              new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses
                              secular law including crime, politics and economics as well
                              as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting,
                              prayer, diet and hygiene.

The new law could see citizens stoned for adultery or
                              having a limb amputated for theft. Lesser offenses, such
                              as drinking alcohol or abortion, could result in flogging
                              and/or caning. In addition, the law imposes harsh laws
                              with regards to women and allows for child marriage.

Some in town seem to welcome the new legislation while
                              others have denounced the move as “abhorrent”, a threat
                              to freedom and incompatible with the Constitution.
                              When asked by National Report about the need for such
                              a law, local resident Jeremy Ahmed stated:

“It is because of our need that Allah the
                              Almighty, in all his generosity, has created
                              laws for us, so that we can utilize them to
                              obtain justice. We hope to see other cities
                              taking this action in the face of the
                              governments inaction of passing such legislation”.

Other local residents have taken to social media sites with
                              comments ranging from “praise be to Allah” and “long live
                              Islam” to “RIP Dearborn” and “Only in Obama’s America
                              would an American city consider Sharia Law”.

The city of Dearborn is a well-known safe haven for Muslims
                              and Muslim sympathizers. With a population of around 98
                              thousand people, roughly 30% of its residence are Muslims
                              making them the largest concentration of Muslims in the
                              United States.

The dangers of Sharia Law in America were first outlined in
                              a 2010 study produced by the Center for Security Policy
                              (CSP) titled “Sharia: The Threat to America“, a 352-page
                              book based on authoritative sources of Islamic law.
                              While sharia includes strict rules for prayer and fasting,
                              it is also an all-encompassing legal and political code
                              that covers all aspects of life including those that have
                              nothing to do with religion
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 01-25-2016, 01:59 AM.

Comment

I can't wait

Muslims claim that Britain is THEIRS. TapWires - Video Purports to Show First-Ever 'Christian Patrol' in 'Islamist Hotspot' in Britain - Watch What Happens
                                Don't worry though. America will soon have Mecca "West"
                                TapWires - Saudi Billionaire Begins Construction of 'Western Mecca' in Wy.
                                Saudi Billionaire Begins Construction of 'Western Mecca' in Wy.
                                "As a way of giving thanks to Allah, I’ve pledged to cover travel costs and lodging for the first five hundred-thousand pilgrims who dutifully put their lives on hold next year in honor of the Prophet Muhammed,” Alsaud said.

Mecca of the West will hold its grand opening at the beginning of the second week of September, 2016. "

HOAX - Saudi Billionaire Close To Completion Of 'MECCA' In WY

HOAX - WY 'Mecca' To Hold 750,000 Muslims, 5 Star Hotels, Etc

Sorry, it did sound improbable.
                                Last edited by Danny B; 01-27-2016, 10:42 PM. Reason: Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X