Islam in history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

death of Europe

The Most Powerful Viral 19-Minute Video On The Internet Proves We?re Approaching ?The End?

Comment

Foreign aid to Belgium

It appears that islamic militants in Turkey are sending foreign aid to their brothers-in-arms in Belgium. 800 Shotguns Headed To Belgium From Turkey Seized In Italy | Zero Hedge

Comment

Islamic groups who worship honor killings of all non-muslims.

Here is one of their metaphysical wizards, keepers of the forbidden/
        sacred/secret knowledge speaking and calling out to the advancing
        army in this Arab spring.

Muslim Voodoo priest keepers of the esoteric knowledge.

The Arab spring is over and Putin is still dropping bombs on top
        of bombs that dig into the ground where ISIS leaders hide in their
        bunkers. They are being chased up into the mountains and slaughtered.

Also included are their bible passages called out by the unholy man.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxwNr-sc-0c[/VIDEO]

Published on Dec 27, 2015

Surah 4:75 Allah loves those who fight for him. Surah 2:190 Fight in the way of Allah. Surah 2:216 WAR is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not Surah 9:39 If you refuse to fight, Allah will afflict you with a painful doom. Surah 4:89 Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them and against them, you have been given clear authority. Surah 58:14 Don't make friends with Allah's enemies(non-Muslims). Those who do so, will be punished by Allah.

The Moslems are NOT to be friends with non-Moslems cos ProFART Mohamed consider them as Enemies of Allah. The clear Explicit message of False Prophet Mohamed is not out of context, they have the same consistent theme of how to treat non-Moslems, your enemies...enemies of Allah.

Surah 9:29 Fight those people of the Book (Jews and Christians) who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day, and do not consider forbidden that which Allah and His Rasool (Mohamed) have forbidden, and do not embrace the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay the tribute (Jizya) readily, being humiliated. [Notice that this verse doesn’t order Muslims to fight oppressors, but to fight all those who don’t believe in Islam] Surah 9:85 Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers.

Surah 9:30 And the Jews say: Ezra (Uzayr) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is the saying from their mouths. They imitate the sayings of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (himself) fights against them. How perverted are their beliefs! Allah maybe Mohamed is saying that Jews worship Ezra - Quran is full of lies. Allah himself fights against the Jews and the Christians cos they worship other Gods.

Surah 9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, kill the apostates and pagan idolaters wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, lay an ambush for them at every conceivable place. But if they repent, establish regular worship and pay tax for the poor then leave their way free. Surah 3:151 Soon We shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers because they blaspheme that Allah has partners for which no authority hath been revealed. Their dwelling is the fire and evil is the home of wrongdoers.

Surah 7:4-5 How many a township We have destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came upon them. When Our terror came unto them, they did not plea except utter this "indeed we did wrong." Surah 4:101 "And when you go forth (to war) in the land, it is no sin for you to shorten your prayers if you have reason to fear that the unbelievers may attack you. In truth, the disbelievers(non-Muslims) are an open enemy to you(Muslim)."

Surah 2:191 And Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out of the places where they had driven you; for Oppression is worse than Slaughter. Do not fight with them at the Sacred Place of Worship until they attack you there first, but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Surah 2:216 "Warfare(fighting) is ordained for you, though it is hateful for you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not."

Surah 9:39 If you do not march forth to war (Jihad), He (Allah) will inflict on you a painful punishment and replace you with other people, and you cannot harm Him at all, for Allah has power to do all things. Surah 8:17 Those that the Muslims killed were not really killed by them. It was Allah who did the killing.

Stevie Koch 14 hours ago (edited)
        This is what Islam is all about, the Video above proves it..., so much Hate, Subjugation of Non-Moslems, Violence towards non-Moslems, Intolerance towards non-Moslems and Murder of non-Moslems for Allah when they Shamelessly shout AllahGotFcukBah.... after the murder and butcher of non-Moslems... This Video also proved that all most Moslem Cleric thinks the World belongs to Allah and so all the properties and lives of people belongs to the Moslems.... Confirmation Proofhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnn1_oKhJokThis Ex Moslem can confirm what I say is the Truth like what they teach Moslems are very hateful like Slavery, Looting, Sex Slaves and full of wicked murder of Non-Moslems for False ProFART Mohamed and Allah... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHNWo89-znM

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK231BfUY7I[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZr1pF99nI[/VIDEO]
        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-28-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Game over for Arab Spring, no mercy.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1-7rnE3ubw[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtN-AXGvezs[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTU9vYZx98[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z55dmv5b9KI[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3d_yxJhmjk[/VIDEO]
          Last edited by BroMikey; 12-28-2015, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Islam=jihad=Isis has succeeded in making "THE NATIONS" of
            the world very. ""And the nations were angry" and Thy wrath has
            come."

Big no no for ISIS, there will be no second chance or mercy for
            those who need to murder in the name of a religion. The peoples
            of the world will not allow this to go on.

It's a done did deal. The World Control Freaks will never miss the
            target. THEY have spend years to rally these ISIS forces bent
            on rape and murder for their wife beating gOd.

Oh they are making history, that is for sure.

Vengeance has now come to ISLAM. However scripture tells us
            that only "SOME" of the Islamic nation will denounce this murdering
            ideology and for those who escape it will be great mercy.

For those few I am over whelmed.

Isis thinking with their glands
            Last edited by BroMikey; 07-18-2020, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Wartnaby

"The Islamic Prophet Muhammad perfectly modeled how to use migration and the generosity of others as a stepping stool by which to overtake them. As a refugee to Medina, the messenger quietly built up his followers before slaughtering, converting, exiling, and subjugating the very tribes that welcomed him to their thriving, tolerant city."
              Liberals Find Out What Happens When You Open Your Home To Muslim Refugees

Comment

the Swiss speaking up

Left unhindered for long enough, the muslim invasion of Europe might be successful. Say ANYTHING bad about them in Germany and you pay a fine or go to jail. Evidently, the Swiss aren't so stupid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCW2hxux3Ro

Comment

Stop defending Islam as a 'religion of peace'

People need to stop defending Islam. It’s one thing to condemn violence, hate and prejudice against and/or by Muslims, but it’s another thing altogether to claim that Islam is a religion of peace, while at the same time deriding Christians for their backward beliefs.

There are over one hundred verses in the Quran that call for war, specifically against nonbelievers. Some of these verses are quite graphic, such as verse 5:33 which states, “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.”

There is no possible way to take verses like these figuratively or metaphorically. It is quite evident that Allah, according to the Quran, calls quite literally for the mutilation and slaughter of all those who oppose Islam.

And, although there are numerous verses in the Bible which call for similar acts of violence and hate, we do not see the sort of real world manifestations of these beliefs in Christianity (or in any other faith) as in Islam.

While radicalism is not representative of all Muslims, illiberal ideals, violence and extremism are very much representative of Islam and many Muslims, unfortunately, do condone such acts of violence.

Apostasy—the act of leaving one’s religious faith—for instance, is punishable by death, according to the Quran. In verses 4:89, 9:11-12, 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, 9:66 and many more from the Hadith call for Muslims to kill those who leave the faith.

This crime is punishable by death in Afghanistan, Brunei, Mauritania, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and the United Arab Emirates, according to the Library of Congress.

According to a poll done by Pew Research Center in 2013, which asked Muslims of various countries (such as Albania, Russia, Bosnia, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Palestine, Egypt, Jordan and others) about the penalty for apostasy, a large number of them supported the death penalty. In Egypt, 86 percent supported killing apostates.

In the same poll, 89 percent of Pakistani Muslims supported stoning as the penalty for adultery and 88 percent favor penalties such as “whippings or cutting off the hands” for crimes like theft.

According to The Week, in Saudi Arabia (ironically, the head of the United Nations Human Rights Council), women cannot go anywhere without a chaperone, drive a car, “wear clothes or make-up that show off their beauty,” interact with men they’re not related to and may other oddities.

Crimes that are punishable by death in Saudi Arabia (usually by public beheading or stoning), according to Vocativ, include adultery, “consensual gay sex with an adult,” robbery, drug distribution and possession, apostasy, consumption of intoxicants, sorcery and witchcraft. You can also be executed for being gay and being an atheist, according to The Washington Post.

That being said, it is evidently clear that immoral and violent practices are not simply those of fanatic and extremist Muslims, but also those of so-called moderates.

Now, I’m not claiming that all Muslims support laws and penalties like the above, but a shocking number do and it’s time to stop sugar-coating the issue—as many liberals in this country do—and denounce the arcane and depraved laws and practices of a bygone era. It’s time to admit that Islamic violence is not only practiced but also encouraged by large numbers of Muslims. It’s time to admit that Islam is not a religion of peace.

I am not calling for people to hate Muslims, nor am I calling for violence against them. I do not support any sort of bigotry or intolerance towards the Muslim community, but we need to stop ignoring the reality that Islam is no better than Christianity was during the Inquisition.

Even when considering Muslims in non-Muslim countries (many of them democracies), the statistics might be surprising.

A Populous Poll from 2006 showed that 12 percent of Muslims in Britain believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified and 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.

In 2007, the Pew Research Center conducted a poll which found that 26 percent of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified. 42 percent in France.

With these figures it’s hard to settle for the common quip of “Islam is peaceful.”

Looking at just the United States, which has an estimated Muslim population of five to 12 million according to Frontline, that’s still over a million Muslims (even taken from 26 percent of the lower estimate of five million) who statistically believe suicide bombings are justified. Granted, this number is taken from the 2007 percentages and I’m highly skeptical of such a high number, but it’s still quite telling.

Now, I have never met a Muslim who has judged me or who seemed radical. My intention is not to smear the average Muslim who believes in peace and kindness and all the good teachings and lessons found in the Quran. Verse 5:89 of the Quran, for instance, tells Muslims to feed and clothe the needy, 7:199 says to be kind and forgiving toward one another, 42:42 states that it is wrong to oppress people.

However, I do want to bring to light the hypocrisy of calling the religion itself nonviolent, when so many Muslim nations and Muslims themselves support such radical violence.

We have to stop demonizing anyone who questions Islam and talk about it frankly. I think having this discussion would be incredibly enlightening. And we must stop referring to criticism of Islam as “racism.” Islam is a religion practiced by many people across the globe, over a billion in fact, and it is not the sole property of one single ethnicity. I criticize Islam, just as I criticize Christianity.

Sam Harris once said, “Holding Islam up to scrutiny, rationally and ethically, must not be confused with anti-Muslim bigotry. Cries of ‘Islamophobia,’ which have become ubiquitous on college campuses and in much of the liberal press, have been used to silence legitimate criticism. In an open society, no idea can be above scrutiny, just as no people should be beneath dignity.”

To say that Islam is a religion of peace is just simply not true. And Muslims who believe in democracy, human rights and nonviolence need to figure out how to spread their progressive beliefs, rather than perpetuate those of a violent Stone Age.

Comment

This was spoken many 1000's of years ago and this message
                    will always remain the same. We are watching the end
                    play out as projected by "THUS SAITH THE LORD"
                    That has nothing to do with typical church corporations
                    because they all serve money.

Thes words are etched in stone gentlemen.

Notation: Edom is Esau Jacobs brother and sworn enemy.
                    Philistine = Palestinian Jew hating Muslims
                    Mt. Seir, Idumea, = supports of THE OLD HATRED.

These are the most powerful words ever written in all of history
                    against those who kill Jews and Christians. If you missed these
                    words you have miss it all.

This is the message to the NATIONS from THE LORD OF GLORY.

There are not many words, but they say it all. They pissed off
                    THE LORD OF GLORY as HE resides in human flesh on this earth
                    today and it's lights out to these enemies of THE KING.

HIS Holy presences lives in many people on earth and they will
                    take care of it, trust me.

EZEK 25:12 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;
                    13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
                    14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.
                    15 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;
                    16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.
                    17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

EZEK 35:3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
                    4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.
                    5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
                    6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
                    7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
                    8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
                    9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
                    10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there:
                    11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.
                    12 And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.
                    13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.
                    14 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-12-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

The Life of Muhammad:
                      An Inconvenient Truth

Timeline of Muhammad's Life (A.D)

570 - Born in Mecca
                      576 - Orphaned upon death of mother
                      595 - Marries Kadijah - older, wealthy widow
                      610 - Reports first revelations from angel at age of 40
                      619 - Protector uncle dies
                      622 - Emigrates from Mecca to Medina (the Hijra)
                      623 - Orders raids on Meccan caravans
                      624 - Battle of Badr (victory)
                      624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina
                      624 - Orders the assassination of Abu Afak
                      624 - Orders the assassination of Asma bint Marwan
                      624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf
                      625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat)
                      625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
                      627 - Battle of the Trench (victory)
                      627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews
                      628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca
                      628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
                      629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
                      630 - Conquers Mecca by surprise (along with other tribes)
                      631 - Leads second raid into Christian territory at Tabuk (no battle)
                      632 - Dies

"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,
                      a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman
                      a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
                      Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone
                      who could prove otherwise based on Islamic texts.
                      The reward has gone unclaimed.

Introduction

What if a man you knew began telling people that God was routinely speaking to him and only him - and that the "revelations" he claimed to be receiving were mostly about him and his relative importance to all other people? Say, for example, that this self-proclaimed prophet insisted that God had declared him to be the 'excellent pattern of conduct' for mankind (Quran 33:21) and that others were therefore to accord him with special privilege, unwavering obedience (Quran 4:80) , wealth and earthly desires, including all of the slaves and more women than his lust could handle.

Such figures still arise from time to time. Some of the more dynamic manage to develop a small group of followers so taken with their leader's self assurance that they willingly offer their own children to him for "marriage" or even kill on his behalf.

Would it really validate the message of any such cult leader if his followers did successfully kill and seize the property of anyone who dared disagree? What if they gradually expanded their power and numbers in such fashion that eventually they were recognized as a major world religion? Would that make the cult leader's claims about himself true? Would it really change the fact that what they believe ultimately sprang from the imagination of a narcissist?

In 610, an Arab salesman with a commanding personality attracted a small cult of credulous fanatics by claiming to be a prophet. Though his "revelations" were self-referential and occasionally contradicting, he was successful in manipulating his followers with promises of heavenly reward and threat of divine wrath. The god heard only by him told them to lie and steal for him, to give their children to him for sexual pleasure and, eventually, to gruesomely murder his detractors.

There are two ways to approach a study of Muhammad. One is with reverence and the other is with skepticism. Thinking persons choose the latter. They are not influenced by the number of Muslim believers in the world today or by their force of belief because these are meaningless for determining truth. They care only about fact.

The facts presented here about the life of Muhammad and the origins of Islam are fully supported by the works of early Muslim biographers upon which all later historians rely.

Origins

To understand Islam, you must understand the harsh circumstances into which the religion was born. The Arabian Peninsula at the time of Muhammad (b.570 AD) was a barren and desolate region with scorching sun and oppressive heat by day, and chilling cold at night. There was little vegetative growth, and the nomadic inhabitants lived between jagged rocks and shifting sand dunes.

While Europe and much of the Middle East was transitioning from the Roman to the Byzantine Empire, with roads, irrigation canals, aqueducts, and a culture that included philosophical discourse and theater, the Arabians lived short and brutal lives in warring tribes with little to offer the rest of the world beyond their own harsh existence.

This partly explains Islam's inherent hostility to music and art, which some extremists, such as the Taliban, take quite literally. Islam does not encourage the pursuit of knowledge outside of itself. It is, as Oriana Fallaci puts it, it is “the religion which has produced nothing but religion."

The inhospitable climate protected the peninsula from conquest and cultural influence. No foreign army felt that sheep and goats were worth taking from the desert fighters, so the area was relatively isolated, with the exception of certain trading routes. The renaissance of knowledge that the rest of the world had been experiencing since the Greek revival was largely missed out on by the Arabs, whose entire energies were devoted to daily survival against the ruthless environment and other tribes.

For these people, morality was dictated merely by necessity, and obligations did not extend beyond one’s tribe. This is a critical basis for the development of the Islamic attitude toward those outside the faith, including the moral principle that the ethics of any act are determined only by whether or not it benefits Muslims.

There were pagan religious traditions in Arabia, particularly among those based in the trading centers such as Muhammad's birthplace of Mecca. Some of these towns had Kaabas - cube-like structures that would attract pilgrims during holy months. The Kaaba at Mecca housed various idols, including the black meteorite that remains to this day.

In addition to the black rock, Muhammad's Quraish tribe worshipped a moon god called Allah. Other gods were recognized as well. In fact, the town of Mecca was renowned for religious tolerance, where people of all faiths could come and pray at the Kaaba. (This would later change once Muhammad gained the power to establish his authority by force).

Islam was created both from these crude pagan practices and from the basic theological elements of Christianity and Judaism as Muhammad [often erroneously] understood them (his inaccurate interpretation of Christianity, for example, is often attributed to an early experience with fringe cults in the Palestinian region, then known as Syria).

Comment

AS I LIVE SAITH THE LORD
                        There will be no plea bargaining.

Isa 17:17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Comment

The life of Muhammad...continued

Early Life at Mecca

Muhammad was born around 570 AD to a widowed mother who died just six years later. He grew up poor and orphaned on the margins of society, which was controlled by tribal chiefs and trading merchants. He worked for his uncle, Abu Talib, as a camel herder. Although his uncle had some standing in the community, Muhammad himself did not rise above his lowly station until he was 25, when he met and married a wealthy widow, Khadija, who was 15 years older.

His wife's trading business not only nurtured Muhammad's natural talents of persuasion, but it also gave the successful salesman an opportunity to travel and acquire knowledge that was not as accessible to the local population. He would later use this to his advantage by incorporating the stories that he had come across into his "revelations" from Allah, particularly the tales from the earlier religions, Judaism and Christianity.

Having attained a comfortable lifestyle and the idle time that wealth affords, Muhammad would wander off occasionally for periods of meditation and contemplation. It is quite likely that he was experiencing the symptoms of a midlife crisis, including a desire for personal accomplishment and meaning.

One day, at the age of 40, he told his wife that he had been visited by the angel Gabriel in a dream. Thus began a series of "revelations" which lasted almost until his death 23 years later. The Qur’an is a collection of words that Muhammad attributed to Allah. The Hadith is a collection of narrations of the life and deeds of Muhammad. The Sira is his recorded biography. The Sunnah is said to be Muhammad's way of life, on which Islamic law (Sharia) is based.

With his wife’s influence and support, Muhammad proclaimed himself a prophet in same "lineage" as that of Abraham and Jesus, and began trying to convert those around him to his new religion. He narrated the Quran to those who believed him, telling them that it was the word of Allah (heard only by himself, of course).

Muhammad's Quran did not contain a single original moral value and it contributed only one new idea to world religion - that Muhammad is Allah's prophet. In fact, Muhammad's "Allah" seemed oddly preoccupied with making sure Muslims knew to obey Muhammad's every earthly wish, as this mandate is repeated at least twenty times in the narration of the Quran.

In the beginning, Muhammad did his best to compromise his teachings with the predominant beliefs of the community’s elders, such as combining all 300 of their idols under the name “Allah.” His amalgamation of Judeo-Christian theology and pagan tradition grew more sophisticated over time. He also used his "revelations from Allah" to repeatedly affirm his own position. Even if he did not remember the Biblical stories correctly, for example, each one was conspicuously modified to incorporate a common theme: "Believe in the Messenger (Muhammad) or suffer the consequences."

Preaching and Persecution at Mecca

According to early Muslim historians, the Meccans did not mind Muhammad practicing his religion, nor did they feel threatened by his promotion of it. This changed only after the self-proclaimed prophet began attacking their religion, including the customs and ancestors of the people (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 167). This was enough to stir up the resentment of the influential leaders of Mecca, who then mocked his humble background against his pretentious claims. (See also MYTH: Muhammad was Persecuted for Preaching Islam)

Still, Mecca at the time was a remarkably tolerant society. Muhammad was allowed to attack the local customs for thirteen years, even though the town's economy depended on the annual pilgrimage attended by visiting pagans, whose religion he actively disparaged.

At first, Muhammad was only successful with friends and family. After thirteen years, “the street preacher” could boast of only about a hundred determined followers, who called themselves Muslims. Outside of his wife, his first convert was his young cousin Ali (who would later become his son-in-law and the fourth caliph of Islam). Another early convert was Abu Bakr, a wealthy merchant whose money and credulous acceptance of Muhammad can be credited with the survival of the fledgling cult. (Muhammad would later "marry" Abu Bakr's 6-year-old daughter).

Relations with the Meccans turned particularly sour after an episode known as "the Satanic Verses" in which Muhammad agreed to recognize the local gods in addition to Allah. This delighted the Meccans, who generously extended their welcome. But Muhammad soon changed his mind after his own people began to lose faith in him. He claimed that Satan had spoken through him, and he rescinded recognition of the Meccan gods (Tabari 1192, Quran 22:52 & 53:19-26).

The locals intensified their mockery of Muslims and made life particularly difficult for some of them. Although Muslims today often use the word "persecution" to describe this ordeal (justifiably, in some cases), it is important to note that the earliest and most reliable biographers (Ibn Ishaq and al-Tabari) record the death of only one Muslim during this period, an older woman who died from stress.

This fact is a source of embarrassment to modern apologists, who do not like admitting that Muslims were the first to become violent at Mecca (see MYTH: The Meccans Drew First Blood against Muhammad) and that Muhammad was the first to resort to militancy... and at a later time, when it was entirely unnecessary.

To deal with this unpleasant truth, sympathetic narratives of the early Meccan years usually exaggerate the struggle of the Muslims with claims that they were "under constant torture." They may also include apocryphal accounts that are unsupported by earliest and most reliable historians (see MYTH: Persecution of Muslims at Mecca - Many Deaths).

Modern storytellers and filmmakers (such as those behind 1976's The Message) have even been known to invent fictional victims of Meccan murder, either to dramatize their own tale or to provide justification for the "revenge killings" that followed. But, in fact, the only Muslim whose life was truly in danger was that of Muhammad - after 13 years of being allowed to mock the local religion. (See also MYTH: Muhammad was Tortured at Mecca).was born around 570 AD to a widowed mother who died just six years later. He grew up poor and orphaned on the margins of society, which was controlled by tribal chiefs and trading merchants. He worked for his uncle, Abu Talib, as a camel herder. Although his uncle had some standing in the community, Muhammad himself did not rise above his lowly station until he was 25, when he met and married a wealthy widow, Khadija, who was 15 years older.

His wife's trading business not only nurtured Muhammad's natural talents of persuasion, but it also gave the successful salesman an opportunity to travel and acquire knowledge that was not as accessible to the local population. He would later use this to his advantage by incorporating the stories that he had come across into his "revelations" from Allah, particularly the tales from the earlier religions, Judaism and Christianity.

Having attained a comfortable lifestyle and the idle time that wealth affords, Muhammad would wander off occasionally for periods of meditation and contemplation. It is quite likely that he was experiencing the symptoms of a midlife crisis, including a desire for personal accomplishment and meaning.

One day, at the age of 40, he told his wife that he had been visited by the angel Gabriel in a dream. Thus began a series of "revelations" which lasted almost until his death 23 years later. The Qur’an is a collection of words that Muhammad attributed to Allah. The Hadith is a collection of narrations of the life and deeds of Muhammad. The Sira is his recorded biography. The Sunnah is said to be Muhammad's way of life, on which Islamic law (Sharia) is based.

With his wife’s influence and support, Muhammad proclaimed himself a prophet in same "lineage" as that of Abraham and Jesus, and began trying to convert those around him to his new religion. He narrated the Quran to those who believed him, telling them that it was the word of Allah (heard only by himself, of course).

Muhammad's Quran did not contain a single original moral value and it contributed only one new idea to world religion - that Muhammad is Allah's prophet. In fact, Muhammad's "Allah" seemed oddly preoccupied with making sure Muslims knew to obey Muhammad's every earthly wish, as this mandate is repeated at least twenty times in the narration of the Quran.

In the beginning, Muhammad did his best to compromise his teachings with the predominant beliefs of the community’s elders, such as combining all 300 of their idols under the name “Allah.” His amalgamation of Judeo-Christian theology and pagan tradition grew more sophisticated over time. He also used his "revelations from Allah" to repeatedly affirm his own position. Even if he did not remember the Biblical stories correctly, for example, each one was conspicuously modified to incorporate a common theme: "Believe in the Messenger (Muhammad) or suffer the consequences."

Preaching and Persecution at Mecca

According to early Muslim historians, the Meccans did not mind Muhammad practicing his religion, nor did they feel threatened by his promotion of it. This changed only after the self-proclaimed prophet began attacking their religion, including the customs and ancestors of the people (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 167). This was enough to stir up the resentment of the influential leaders of Mecca, who then mocked his humble background against his pretentious claims. (See also MYTH: Muhammad was Persecuted for Preaching Islam)

Still, Mecca at the time was a remarkably tolerant society. Muhammad was allowed to attack the local customs for thirteen years, even though the town's economy depended on the annual pilgrimage attended by visiting pagans, whose religion he actively disparaged.

At first, Muhammad was only successful with friends and family. After thirteen years, “the street preacher” could boast of only about a hundred determined followers, who called themselves Muslims. Outside of his wife, his first convert was his young cousin Ali (who would later become his son-in-law and the fourth caliph of Islam). Another early convert was Abu Bakr, a wealthy merchant whose money and credulous acceptance of Muhammad can be credited with the survival of the fledgling cult. (Muhammad would later "marry" Abu Bakr's 6-year-old daughter).

Relations with the Meccans turned particularly sour after an episode known as "the Satanic Verses" in which Muhammad agreed to recognize the local gods in addition to Allah. This delighted the Meccans, who generously extended their welcome. But Muhammad soon changed his mind after his own people began to lose faith in him. He claimed that Satan had spoken through him, and he rescinded recognition of the Meccan gods (Tabari 1192, Quran 22:52 & 53:19-26).

Comment

The life of Muhammad...continued

The locals intensified their mockery of Muslims and made life particularly difficult for some of them. Although Muslims today often use the word "persecution" to describe this ordeal (justifiably, in some cases), it is important to note that the earliest and most reliable biographers (Ibn Ishaq and al-Tabari) record the death of only one Muslim during this period, an older woman who died from stress.

This fact is a source of embarrassment to modern apologists, who do not like admitting that Muslims were the first to become violent at Mecca (see MYTH: The Meccans Drew First Blood against Muhammad) and that Muhammad was the first to resort to militancy... and at a later time, when it was entirely unnecessary.

To deal with this unpleasant truth, sympathetic narratives of the early Meccan years usually exaggerate the struggle of the Muslims with claims that they were "under constant torture." They may also include apocryphal accounts that are unsupported by earliest and most reliable historians (see MYTH: Persecution of Muslims at Mecca - Many Deaths).

Modern storytellers and filmmakers (such as those behind 1976's The Message) have even been known to invent fictional victims of Meccan murder, either to dramatize their own tale or to provide justification for the "revenge killings" that followed. But, in fact, the only Muslim whose life was truly in danger was that of Muhammad - after 13 years of being allowed to mock the local religion. (See also MYTH: Muhammad was Tortured at Mecca).

The Hijra - Flight from Mecca to Medina

The death of his uncle, Abu Talib, in 619 left Muhammad without a protector against the Meccan leadership, which was gradually losing patience with him. The true agitator in this situation, however, is quite clearly Muhammad himself, as even Muslim historians note. Consider this account of what happened at Abu Talib's deathbed, as the Meccans implored him a final time for peace with his nephew:

[Muhammad's chief adversary] Abu Sufyan, with other sundry notables, went to Abu Talib and said: "You know the trouble that exists between us and your nephew, so call him and let us make an agreement that he will leave us alone and we will leave him alone; let him have his religion and we will have ours." (Ibn Ishaq 278)

Muhammad rejected the offer of peaceful co-existence. His new religion was obviously intended to dominate the others, not be on equal standing with them. Meanwhile, the Muslims were beginning to become violent with the people around them.

Muhammad's search for political alliance led him to make a treaty of war against the Meccans with the people of Medina, another Arab town far to the north (Ibn Ishaq 299-301). This was the last straw for the Meccans, who finally decided to capture Muhammad and put him to death. (see also MYTH: Muhammad and his Muslims Fled Mecca because of Persecution)

Although this sounds harsh against Western standards, it is important to note the contrast between the Meccan reaction and that of Muhammad when he had the opportunity to deal with perceived treachery in Medina at a later date on the part of those who hadn't even harmed anyone.

The Meccans limited their deadly aggression to Muhammad himself. This is quite clear from the episode in which Muhammad escapes his home by using his son-in-law, Ali, to trick his would-be assassins into thinking that they had him trapped (Ibn Ishaq 326). No harm was done to Ali or his wife, both of whom subsequently remained in the city for several days to complete the transfer of Muhammad's family business to Medina.

Compare this to the episode of the Banu Qurayza (below), in which Muhammad slaughtered an entire tribe of people based on their leader having switched loyalties in a conflict in which none of them even participated.

The year that Muhammad fled Mecca for Medina was 622, which marks the beginning of the Muslim calendar.

Comment

So basically as seen in the old maps, the Prophet is speaking
                              against the area we now call TURKEY. TURKEY loves MUSLIMS
                              who murder JEWS. OH AND CHRISTIANS. Their 2 & 3 years olds
                              are taught Jews and Christians are okay to slaughter like you
                              would a cow or a beast. The children are taught that all other
                              races who do not bow to ALLAH are SUB-HUMAN.

This is shown today on national TV. While the show plays
                              they MUSLIMS chime in and say that THEIR'S is a religion
                              of peace. While the blood run's into you boots from your
                              neck they say, OURS IS A RELIGION OF PEACE.

The prophesy below has been on hold for thousands of years
                              but no more. The Nations are angry at this murderous sect.
                              The Arab spring has turned on it's face as planned.

Draw these people out in the open, give them guns, give them
                              stinger missiles and watch then proceed to murder the earth's
                              population. No more.

Repent (About Face) Muslim if you can, this is the only way. All of those
                              who remain a Muslim will practice the 3 stages of JIHAD.

1 smooth talk in everyones face to gain ground

2 begin oppressing those who will not serve ALLAH

3 Kill everything in your path that does not bow to ALLAH.

All Muslims back one another because of fear first, fear of
                              being killed for not helping in the slaughter should that time
                              come, or fear of being cast out into the Muslim HELL.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-G57OyApPRP...chandtubal.jpg

EZEK 39:39:1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
                              2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
                              3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
                              4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
                              5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
                              6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-18-2020, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Can't we all just get along?

Y'all know that the muslims are good-hearted people who only want to get along.
                                Muslim Immigrants Demand Cross Be Removed From Swiss Flag | Truth And Action
                                First Lesbian Bishop Orders Local Church to Remove Crosses, Replace With Muslim Symbols | Truth And Action
                                4 years ago, a Swiss member of parliament very clearly warned about the muslim invasion and that it was suicide; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCW2hxux3Ro
                                Can't do that now. they send you a fine or, you lose your job.

Comment

Working...
                                X