feng shui design belief system???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feng shui design belief system???

I am trying to decern the concept of a Feng Shui design system. Considering the law of attraction concept, where does feng shui fit in. I know of people who are wealthy, happily married, etc. and have never considered feng shui and others who have dabbled in feng shui and it has not changed their life one way or another; their wealth didn't change for the better, nor their relationships, etc.
    So, is it a matter of feng shui working for people because they believe that it will or is it a true working of universal law or principle?
    If it really works, I would like to know because I will be buying a house and property that has all kinds of feng shui challenges and I want to create a place of peace, safety, beauty, etc.

rhozzi, the way I see it is if you think and more Importantly BELIEVE something works then it will for you. It doesn't matter what that is. Some people do amazingly well without using any techniques whatsoever that they could give a name too (ie feng shui, law of attraction knowledge, paths etc) However their beliefs are a match for success. They believe they will be on a deep level, and so it is. Others may wish to be bolstered using different methods. However, if someone has a belief that perhaps nothing will work for them, or that it will be difficult to succeed, or others always do better or that they are just plain unlucky etc it doesn't matter what they try, their beliefs will play out accordingly. They could be on every technique going.

Belief is where it's at. Believe feng shui will work and it will. Believe you can live perfectly in your new home and that it's perfect just at is and it will be so. However, feng shui is great for preventing energy blocks in the home so that everything flows beautifully and this can help people feeeel better in many ways so I'm not saying it doesn't have a use Whatever you decide you need to do (or not do) to be a Success is what will make it so.

Comment

Working...
    X