SCIO 4 Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCIO 4 Sale

Hello! My name is Natasha and posting on here for 5 of my friends who are selling their SCIOs they all differ in the prices they are asking based on differente manuals, or with laptop. We all have adopted a new program that works like the SCIO, this program is also something that I can sell. If you have any questions please email me @ nhorne@centurylink.net I look forward to hearing from you!

SRC-4-ALL program

Dear Solutionscuz,

Thanks for bringing my attention to something new on the market.

It makes sense now why I was noticing a lot more SCIO's for sale at Energetic Forum. More than likely you will start to see many SCIO-EPFX-QXCI's up for sale now as people change over to the SRC-4-ALL program. So if you are looking for a good deal on SCIO-EPFX-QXCI's keep watching as the prices should drop from the $20,000 to more reasonable proce of $2,000

I believe you are referring to the SRC-4-ALL program:

SRC4All Where Qi Gong Meets 21st Century Technology

They have a free version for those interested that works rather well.

The SCIO-EPFX-QXCI have been outdistanced with the SRC-4-ALL program.

The developer is also someone you could take home to meet your parents in a positive way

IndianaBoys

Comment

Src 4 All

That is exactly what I am talking about! I personally have never used a SCIO but have personally got to meet a few of the developers of the SRC and I love it now I am helping with a few friends I have meet through the SRC sell their SCIOs thanks for the post

Comment

Working...
      X