• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aminnovations
    replied
    Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post

You state that:
    "It is also conjectured that the initiation of a displacement event requires a non-linear trigger within the system being tested whether that originates from the generator, the coils, or is stimulated as a response (pulled by) the load."

The phrase "non-linear trigger" seems to imply a transient voltage fluctuation (e.g as produced by a spark gap). Can you clarify whether this is what you intended to say?

Additionally, you speak repeatedly of a "displacement event", but have not (yet) explained what this might mean in practice.
    Hi Marcus,

Firstly my apologises for the long delay in getting back to you, I have been very busy in so many different areas of my life recently, and have not logged onto the forum for some time.

Thank you for your support of my work so far, and I agree about the VNA "camera shake", some of those were taken by hand and not with the tripod , I will rectify this in the future . Somewhere I am reminded that Tesla stated that every experiment whether it be theoretical or practical should be undertaken, implemented, and experimented to the very best of our ability, which for me translates to an impeccable experimental design and implementation that demands attention to detail in every respect, which in turn brings forth exacting measurements, and a clarity of thinking and interpretation of the results.

Your key question is by no means easy to answer, as the conjecture I made is based on how I have come to understand some of the differences between displacement and transference. Displacement is exceedingly difficult to measure directly with the electrical equipment commonly available to us in the lab, although the effects of displacement on form can be readily observed under the correct conditions e.g. as with the movement of foil strips near to light bulbs, compression of oil in a tube, emission of light without heat from a bulb, and ultimately the one we are all working towards measuring, all (or more) power from the generator used productively in the load at any distance.

This is why I have studied the flat coil so carefully so far, that is, to understand how to bring the generator, transformers, and loads into a harmonious balance where the electric and magnetic fields of induction are balanced, equal, and in a state of dynamic rest, a state of equilibrium where the system is as "matched" as is humanly possible, which requires geometry, material properties, electrical parameters etc. From this steady state a non-linear trigger is something that forces the electric and magnetic fields of induction out of balance with such ferocity that equilibrium cannot be restored through normal process of electrical transference e.g. the changing of voltages and currents either in or around the conductors and the dielectric of the circuits. In this non-linear state I conjecture that a new phenomenon is called into play to re-balance the equilibrium of the system, as if the system cannot be balanced firstly by an electrical transference (an incoherent dynamic), then it must be balanced by a displacement event (a coherent dynamic). Ultimately balance, (the steady state), must be restored in the circuit, the mutual “need” of the load and the generator must be matched.

So, as you say, the non-linear trigger could be a transient voltage or current fluctuation produced by a spark gap, but the displacement event is so short as to be essentially un-measureable with common equipment, before transference takes over and dissipates the effect of the discharge as electric voltages and currents, electromagnetic radiation, heat, and light. However, the spark gap does introduce enough non-linearity that we could observe the effects of displacement on material forms. It would be much better, and this is what I am working with at the moment, to hold-off the dissipation by transference, that is, to attempt to expose the displacement event for as long as possible. I am currently working with a vacuum tube in series with the single wire conductor to prevent dissipation of an impulse and try to hold the non-linear event for as long as possible. More on this when I have some results, and very interested in your thoughts and observations on these topics.

I have thought to make some videos of the work so far, this will probably be work in progress, and I also need to get back to writing-up the work. There is still so much that has been experimented that I have not yet collated, analysed, or even started to get near understanding yet.

Adrian

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    2018-08-13 Eric Dollard live call recording

Recording of live Q & A call with Eric Dollard on his latest presentation, History, Theory & Practice of the Electrical Utility System.

Some of the topics that you will learn about on this call include:
    • Faraday’s Tubes
    • How the Faraday Tubes creates magnetism in a permanent magnet
    • Faraday Tubes in relation to the Lakhovsky MWO
    • What Zero Sequence Currents Are
    • The massive amount of ground currents caused by the degenerated grid
    • How and why you could be shocked from the neutral in electrical systems in homes or businesses
    • How AC is not sine waves anymore but are very dirty and distorted all across the country
    • EMP vulnerabilities of the grid
    • How to protect your electrical system with isolation transformers
    • Frequency ranges for receiving telluric signals and how to build your own simple receiver
    • How magnetic flux in a transformer is longitudinal

2018-08-13 Eric Dollard Live Call Q & A on History Theory & Practice of the Electrical Utility System - A & P Electronic Media

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    Originally posted by aminnovations View Post
    Hi,

I am very happy to be attending the 2018 conference! I have wanted to attend for many years but there have always been other responsibilities calling on my time. Finally I am able to come and looking forward to meeting everyone, all the discussions, and presentations.

I have also at last started to write-up some of my own work in a blog website. It is just the beginning, and a lot of material and experiments yet to be added, but it is work in progress, and good to finally be sharing my own work.

For those interested the link is:
    AMInnovations | Research into the displacement and transference of electric power

Adrian

Adrian,

I am slowly digesting your excellent work on the characteristics of the flat coil. You are to be commended on the thoroughness and rigour with which you have conducted your experiments and the level of detail and clarity with which you have documented them.

(One quibble: Your photographs of the HP VNA screen occasionally demonstrate camera shake, and are off-axis, indicating that an inexpensive tripod might be worth adding to your laboratory equipment. See also: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projec...oscope-camera/ and https://hackaday.com/2013/08/06/benc...oscilloscopes/ )

The cleanliness and elegance of your set-up is also superb. I have visited engineering laboratories at multi-billion dollar corporations which were less well kept than yours!

Your illustrations of the manner in which the primary and secondary coils simply will not resonate at identical frequencies is fascinating, and a phenomena which has not been well discussed in the material posted to this forum so far.

Some questions:

On this page: Flat Coil Impedance - Part 2 : VNA measurements | AMInnovations

You state that:
    "It is also conjectured that the initiation of a displacement event requires a non-linear trigger within the system being tested whether that originates from the generator, the coils, or is stimulated as a response (pulled by) the load."

The phrase "non-linear trigger" seems to imply a transient voltage fluctuation (e.g as produced by a spark gap). Can you clarify whether this is what you intended to say?

Additionally, you speak repeatedly of a "displacement event", but have not (yet) explained what this might mean in practice.

It seems logical to assume that such a "displacement event" has previously been demonstrated in an Eric Dollard video.

One helpful way to illustrate your meaning might be to provide a link to a YouTube video showing this event. In the event you are not familiar with YouTube's interface, it is surprisingly easy to cite particular points in time for a given video.

By way of example, if I was interested in showing the part of the "Tesla's Longitudinal Dielectricity" video where Eric shows the effect on foil strips, 21:18 into the video, I would proceed as follows:

1) Navigate to the point in the video where this occurs

2) Click the "SHARE" text under the video, located to the right of the Thumbs Up / Thumbs Down

3) Check the box next to the text "Start at 21:18" (or any other desired time)

4) Copy-and-paste the generated video link:
    https://youtu.be/3uXL4_Yas2k?t=21m18s

(The "Embed Video" option provides similar functionality for pre-determining a start-at point)

Leave a comment:

• antigraviticsystems1
    replied
    https://youtu.be/_7qgPMUaWVE

Leave a comment:

• Vinyasi
    replied
    A Realistic Speculation of Tesla's EV Conversion of a Pierce-Arrow in 1931

I certainly can't say that I know what happened. But I'll speculate that Tesla's purchase of 12 radio tubes and some wire in a Buffalo, New York, electronics shop was to hide what really went inside his mysterious box: a bank of parallel capacitors precharged overnight at his hotel room with whatever voltage he needed to provide sufficient torque to run the A/C motor in his EV conversion of a 1931 Pierce-Arrow weighing in at over four thousand pounds. That's what my simulation suggests to me.

Two LMDs whose surges are thwarted by 6V Batteries

The remainder of the circuit merely supplies current dominating over voltage as the byproduct of a surge which can escalate towards infinite gain and at a rate which could become explosive if it were not for the six volt batteries acting as anchor weights on a 85% clocked duty cycle. Any voltage source is also a voltage regulator. Especially A/C voltage sources since they're already regulated as a sinewave. D/C voltage sources have no waveform. So, they tend to create surges (parasitic transients) more readily than do A/C voltage sources.

I wish I knew why simulators can exhibit parametric oscillations despite our lack of formal education on this topic for this is where 'overunity' and 'free energy' occur from. I have yet to see any instance that suggests otherwise.

It is this lack of information that leaves people to speculate, sometimes wildly, why free energy can exist at all. Certainly, the reactive nature of capacitors (in particular) suggest a reason for the birth of new terminology, such as the word: "radiant" energy.

Except for the stress which reactance imposes on a circuit's components, energy is truly free in that its ultimate source and goal is itself. In other words, energy comes from itself whenever it is synthesized and returns to itself whenever it decomposes. This would explain why energy can seemingly appear from out of nowhere or disappear into nowhere when in reality it doesn't have to go anywhere. It's already here and stays here, omnipresent, throughout all of Creation.

Decomposition must not be confused with thermodynamic losses for the latter is merely the transfer of energy from one location to another. Decomposition is not a transfer; it is a convergence of energy into a singularity reducing the quantity of energy available. Likewise, synthesis is a divergence out of singularities spawning multiplicities of energy.

So, energy is never created nor is it destroyed. It is always with us. But we must recognize a game of charade ensues whenever we consider the flexible nature to energy's quantity. This is mathematically modeled by the cardinal sets of infinite series designated by the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet: Aleph. Aleph allows for singular infinities becoming multiple entities in which each infinity is unique with its own identity.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    The Story of Steinmentz .pdf

https://ethw.org/w/images/f/f9/Stein..._steinmetz.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Vinyasi
    replied
    Explanation of Parametric Oscillations in Eric Dollard’s LMD Analog Computer.

The synthesis of electrical energy is made more likely using Eric Dollard's analog computer in LMD mode: Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric. This video attempts to explain the mechanics of how this subcircuit can parametrically amplify power -- mostly resulting in voltage dominating over current. This is achieved through the use of a pair of caps and a pair of coils with impedance matching.

Or, to put it more thoroughly...
    Infinity and Maya blend in electricity. We don't know it yet for our collective awareness is largely unconsciously avoiding knowledge and recognition of the gap between the Absolute and the Relative which I know to be Dharma, itself. This gap has a bidirectional interplay in which the Absolute is forever tugging on the Relative to transcend while the Relative is constantly tugging on the Absolute to manifest itself.

Eric Dollard quantifies this dual nature of Dharma by calling it the synthesis versus the decomposition of electrical energy. But mechanical energy can just as easily undergo parametric excitation since electrodynamics, at a fundamental level, is largely mechanical in nature.

The concern, among traditionalists, that energy cannot be created nor can it be destroyed have never transcended. For if they have, and become more familiar with it, their minds would accept the notion that Maya is a game in which the goal to satisfy the senses and material mentality is to deny God, deny Infinity, and relegate everything to finite quantities which can be countable. Yet, cardinal number sets in Mathematics, allows for the countability of Infinity and designates the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, Aleph, as the symbol for each unique identity of infinite caliber. This is the game of Maya: to make countable the non-measurable Infinite.

It is this interface between Maya and the Absolute which electricity partakes of making the synthesis and decomposition of energy possible since 'free energy' does not go anywhere nor does it come from anywhere else. It comes from energy already in existence. It comes from itself and returns to itself.

This is how energy manifests and transcends. The scientists don't know this yet (some do) since corporate and consumer materialism rules our collective consciousness along with all of the limitations which are automatic to materialism, such as: limitations.

Karma is a limitation. And Charlie Lutes would always equate - for all practical purposes - karma with consciousness. So, it's not everyone's karma to grapple with the exclusion within the Conservation of Energy (within the human endeavor of physics) put forward by Emmy Noether which both defines Conservation of Energy using time as an absolute (non-varying) reference frame, yet also allows for the exemption of energy from this law when time is not steady.

Vimeo Video...

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    2018 update:

Glom obtained for a new RF generator and complete rig.

An old mass spec has been gutted leaving the frame, RF housing and compartments which have been cleaned or repainted as appropriate.

My (old) parallel 807 tube RF generator has been mounted onto the MS frame which will be used to power the next (high power) RF generator stage.
    This high power RF gen consists of a +2KVA transformer that produces 4kV at 750mA. Once rectified and filtered by large capacitors and choke gives a plate DC voltage of almost 6kV. The RF tube supplied is a 3CX1500D3 with the appropriate socket, housing, chimney, and large blower fan. – This has been restored and is operational.

The old MS plasma circuit used a Colpitts Oscillator with this tube, but I am attempting to change the circuit to a “grounded grid” system, driven by the dual 807’s which should produce the 75-100 watts needed to drive the grounded grid stage. (The 807 stage feeds through the grounded grid to provide additional RF power).

The top of the MS frame will hold a top deck which will have the Tesla Coils mounted on the top in various configurations, with the RF power fed in from below, (either low or high power). The whole contraption is on wheels so it can be moved about, transported or just moved out of the way.

“Grounded grid” as the input RF fed into the cathode, generally via the filament heater supply which is kept isolated from “RF ground” via a large bifilar wound RF choke, but the DC circuit is maintained via the centre tap of the Filament transformer (6.3v @ 25amps). – This part is also completed.

The next stage is to complete the input circuit, which requires a pi, L or impedance matching network with (Q4) to provide an impedance match between the 807’s drive and the input of the grounded grid. Then the output circuit from the tube to complete but has already been partly assembled.

Photos later.
    Sputins & his chickens.

Leave a comment:

• Vinyasi
    replied
    Synthesis of Electricity from Caps and Coils

In homage to Eric's statement during one of his earlier lectures, either History and Theory of Electricity or Origin of Energy Synthesis - I don't recall, in which he says that mere capacitors and coils can be used to synthesize electricity, and since I'm still endeavoring to get a theoretical handle on the LMD analog computer as an amplifier by simulating - rather than building - the following simulations are provided, below, using two daisy-chained LMDs exhibiting various amounts of resistance (impedance) at their inductive loads of one Henry, each ...

Simulated in Java -- load the text from the attachment posted below, or use this alternate Java Simulator

Simulated in JavaScript

How to Operate a Parametric LMD Satisfying an AC Oriented, EV Motor -- a Vimeo video...

I like this simulation since it uses twelve capacitors in its LMD modules hinting at a parallelism with the Tesla story/myth of a 1931 Pierce-Arrow conversion into an A/C motored EV which had used twelve (radio) tubes may have, instead, been twelve vacuum tube capacitors?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vinyasi; 08-23-2018, 05:15 PM. Reason: Reduced impedance by adding a shunt resistor between the inductive loads. Shorting the two pairs of loads to each other also helps.

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    Emailed you yesterday. If it did not arrive, check your spam folder or send me a PM on the forum. (my forum inbox has shunk to a limit of 5 messages? I cleared it out, in any case)

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    bitcoin

Thank you for the quick reply.

I already bought some Bitcoin for this, so I will wait for you to confirm the cryptocurrency details.

I have edited the original post to reflect that the cryptocurrency payment information may not be current.

Please send me an email info at emediapress dot com and I'll give payment info for bitcoin. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    Thank you for the quick reply.

I already bought some Bitcoin for this, so I will wait for you to confirm the cryptocurrency details.

I have edited the original post to reflect that the cryptocurrency payment information may not be current.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    paypal

Thanks!

For some reason Clickbank is not accepting my payment / not letting me check out. Perhaps it is because I am abroad, or perhaps it is "nem".

I see in the Cryptocurrency Marketplace here that you accept payments via Bitcoin for all eMediaPress products, and Bitcoin payments -- in addition to reducing portly central bankers to puddles of gibbering hate -- are more difficult to "interfere with".

How can we pay via Bitcoin?

(Incidentally, if you need a payment processor, a friend recommends https://www.coinpayments.net/ )

EDIT: I found the page explaining how to buy eMediaPress products with Bitcoin/Litecoin/Teslacoin: A & P Electronic Media - Digital Publishing by Aaron Murakami & Peter Lindemann

If anyone else has been having issues with Clickbank, here is another way.

You can pay direct to paypal if needed - paypal email is: shop at emediapress dot com - can send total listed on the website and follow up with a note about what you are making payment for. You'll receive the download links by email then.

I have to verify the info for the crypto.

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    Thanks!

For some reason Clickbank is not accepting my payment / not letting me check out. Perhaps it is because I am abroad, or perhaps it is "nem".

I see in the Cryptocurrency Marketplace here that you accept payments via Bitcoin for all eMediaPress products, and Bitcoin payments -- in addition to reducing portly central bankers to puddles of gibbering hate -- are more difficult to "interfere with".

How can we pay via Bitcoin?

(Incidentally, if you need a payment processor, a friend recommends https://www.coinpayments.net/ )

EDIT: I found the page explaining how to buy eMediaPress products with Bitcoin/Litecoin/Teslacoin: A & P Electronic Media - Digital Publishing by Aaron Murakami & Peter Lindemann

If anyone else has been having issues with Clickbank, here is another way.

EDIT: Aaron suggests this may not be in working order anymore. See below for updates.
    Last edited by Marcus Neuhof; 08-15-2018, 12:29 PM. Reason: Added link to page with cryptocurrency details

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    supporting EPD Laboratories, Inc.

Hi Aaron,
    Thanks for doing that. One question:

There used to be an affiliate link we could use to send a (larger?) % of the book proceeds to Eric. I think it was if you ordered via ericpdollard.com ... however I am not seeing any affiliate links there.

What's the correct link we should be using to order?

Hi Marcus,

You can use any of the links in the thread. In addition to the normal royalty that Eric receives, I'm putting in extra from the sales of the vids to pay off the entire building by the end of next month so Eric and EPD Laboratories, Inc. will receive benefit no matter what.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X